Her little devil (Hazbin Hote...

By Puppet198463

Charlie the princess of Hell, as she pursues her seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons to peacef... More

Bio
Chapter one
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Bio 2
Questions
Filler
Short: Bed time
Chapter vote
New name and Charlie look
Birth
Vaggies new look
Filler
Teaser
Snuggles with Cherri
Teaser's
Mommy time
A day out
Nightmare
Chapter vote?
Day at the beach
Discontinued
Favorite toy
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.
Sick baby
Loona babysits
Baby's first Zoo trip
Baby learns music
Baby and cards
Bottle
Teasers for the show
Question
Mothers day
Actual teasers from the show
Doctor
Smile for mommy
Snuggles
The relatives are coming
4th of July
These three
Vaggie and baby
Scenario's
Scenario's
Hiatus
Not long now
New trailer!
Y/N's new toys!
QnA
Chapter ideas?
Plot
Episode list
Rework
Little Y/N
Angel gives Christmas presents
Speak baby
Overture
Retcon
Retcons
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Hello Rosie
Spin off?
The show must go on
Trivia

Scenario: Holding the baby.

6.6K 160 28
By Puppet198463

Charlie Morningstar

"Who's a wittle guy? Who's a wittle guy? It's you!" Charlie cooed as she was holding onto Y/N. Y/N giggled happily at his mother and lightly grabbed onto her cheeks. Charlie giggled and kissed his little nose.

Alastor

He usually holds Y/N with one arm as he's doing his radio show. Y/N in one arm and his staff/microphone in the other.

Vaggie

Vaggie had a look of concern on her face as she held the small infant. Little Y/N looked at her in admiration and lightly grabbed her cheek. He started tugging at her cheek. Vaggie couldn't help but smile at his cute actions. She lightly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her cheek.

Angel Dust

He typically holds Y/N with two arms. Sometimes when Y/N gets upset and fussy, he'll hold either a rattle or a stuffed animal to calm him down.

Niffty

She will happily hold him and bounce him in her arms.

Husk

He doesn't hold Y/N...yet.

Cherri Bomb

She won't admit it, but she loves holding Y/N. She hold him close to her. Almost like they were cuddling.

Loona

Surprisingly, she'll cradle Y/N in her arms. If a stranger, Blitzo, or Moxie try to see him. She'll growl protectively and even threaten to bite.

Lucifer

Y/N's reaction was actually surprising. The small infants face fell and his lips quivered. He began screaming, crying, and kicking. It was like he was trying to escape. Lilith had to run over, pick up Y/N and calm him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 243 7
A young Hawaiian girl named Zelda Kalama finds herself sucked into a whirlpool with her pet snake, Kai into a whole new world, Hell. Finding herself...
298K 9.9K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
7.3K 140 11
Meet Nico. One minute, she's blacking out, which is typical for her, until she wakes up in Hell. Before she knew it, she stumbled into a sticky situa...
20.8K 424 10
Hazbin Hotel is the story of Glacia Frostwraith, a former assassin and current royal nanny of Charlie Morningstar, the princess of Hell, who pursues...