MYSTIFY • S.ROGERS

By hansbroekman

! DISCONTINUED ! Amelia Stark, daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D at age 20... More

1: Avengers
2
3
4
5
6
7 (I)
8: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (II)
17: Avengers: age of ultron
18
19
20
21
22
23 (III)
24 (IV)
25 (V)
26 (VI)
27 (VII)
29 (IX)
30: Captain America: Civil War
31
32
33
34
35 (XII)
36 (XIII)
37: Thor: Ragnarok
38
39
40: Avengers: Infinity War
41

28 (VIII)

235 7 0
By hansbroekman

Friends will be friends - Queen

''when you're through with and all hope is lost.
hold out your hand,
cause friends will be friends.''

'Morning.' Steve's morning voice is deep and raspy which sends shivers down Amelia's naked spine, who's head is laying on Steve's chest as she's wrapped up in her boyfriends arm.

'Morning.' Amelia replies with a light giggle at Steve's cuteness, his ruffled hair that's for some reason still utterly perfect as the light falls on his face through the window.

'What we doing today?' Steve asks while slowly stroking Amelia's bare back, both of them still naked from last night.

'I don't know.' Amelia replies, still very sleepy. 'But I better get out of here before the team wakes up.' She finally states, stretching out her body.

Steve's involuntary bites his lips and he can immediately feel the excitement rise through his body at the sight of Amelia's bare chest, the blanket having fell off her body.

Amelia rolls her eyes playfully. 'Sorry, Cap. We don't have the time.' She says as she leans forward to plant a kiss on Steve's lips.

The Captain whines in response and pulls Amelia in for another kiss, trying to convince her.

The sudden movement sent a slight jolt of pain through Amelia's body, clearly sore from last night.

The young Stark winces slightly before planting another kiss to Steve's temple. 'Besides, I'm still to sore from last night.' Amelia says lightly.

After about 30 minutes, the Mystify walks down to the common room to grab some breakfast, making sure to not enter at the same time as Steve. But she wasn't sure where he was anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Honesty, the two weren't sure when they were going to tell the team, but right now just wasn't a good time. And then again, what would they say? How would everyone react?

Amelia shakes away her thoughts when she sees some members of the team greet her with a smile, already eating breakfast before the brunette joins them.

'Where is everyone?' Amelia asks Clint, Wanda, and Sam, the only ones who were here.

'I think Tony is making Bucky a new arm, so they're both in the lab. Rhodes is probably there, and Vision too.' Sam answers.

'Oh.' Amelia simply says, her voice full of disappointment which she fails fo hide. She only cares about where Steve is, but not trying to show that.

Sam narrows his eyes at Amelia and furrows his eyebrows at her reaction. The falcon can't help but send Clint a confused look, but he catches the archer smirking softly at Amelia instead.

Sam's eyebrows knit together when Clint's face quickly falls, seeing Amelia's eyes narrow at his before she quickly his leg under the table.

So, he decides to test something out. 'Steve's grocery shopping.' Wilson simply says. This catches Amelia's attention and her head immediately flies up.

'Oh.' Amelia says, this time a lot more exited emotions, something the brunette fails to hide again.

Clint mind starts going in overdrive and he takes a mental note to ask Wanda, Natasha or maybe Maria about it later.

——————————————————

'Hey guys, check out Barnes' new arm!' Tony says excitedly as he enters the common area, Bucky, Vision and Rhodey behind him.

Everyone's head shoots up at Bucky's new arm, the red star which reminded the Soldier even more of his past now gone.

'That's vibranium.' Amelia states, already seeing it from a few feet away. Bucky's eyes widen slightly at the insane knowledge of the woman.

'So you're like really smart?' Bucky asks, making Amelia grin. 'Why thank you.' She says.

'Of course she is, she's my daughter.' Tony says cockily, making the young Stark roll her eyes.

'Where did you get Vibranium?' Natasha asks from the sofa.

'Cap knows a guy, I think. He talks a lot, honestly I kinda tune him out.' Tony shrugs, making everyone laugh and chuckle.

'It's very nice!' Wanda says with a smile, before everyone sits down and starts talking again.

'Cap wanted me to tell you guys were starting training again tomorrow, 6 A.M sharp.' Amelia eventually says, making everyone groan loudly.

'What the fuck!' Sam yells out. 'He wanted 5 A.M at first, I talked him out of that but you guys know how stubborn that guy is.' The young Stark groans loudly.

'I have some extreme trauma from last time!' Sam exclaims. 'Hey, we weren't that bad!' Natasha says point between her and Amelia, a little offended.

'Who are you kidding, Nat? You're ruthless.' Wanda lightly chuckles, making Natasha's mouth hang open in disbelief.

'It'll be fun, Wan. We can go against each other, our powers are kinda similar.' Amelia smiles, making Wanda smile back at her.

'Someone remind me why he's in charge again.' Tony groans out. 'And it's not fair with that super soldier serum!' Rhodey whines like a five year boy.

'Try running with him.' Sam says, rolling his eyes deeply.

'Oh, by the way, Bucky. It's optional for you, Steve doesn't want to rush you into anything.' Amelia says while turning her head to Bucky.

'Hey! That's not fair.' Tony pouts. 'That guy is so cruel.' The billionaire groans, before everyone attention turns to the opening door.

'Speaking of the devil.' Clint mutters as he turns back to the team after Steve walked in with a box in his hand.

'Hey, man.' Sam lightly says, taking a sip of his water.

'Okay, I did something.' Steve quickly says as he sets the box down on the table. His eyes scan the team nervously, making everyone look back at him confused.

'Okay..' Wanda says suspiciously. 'What did you do?' Amelia asks in the same suspicious tone.

'Alright, I-' Steve starts but stops, trying to think of the right words. 'Wait, no.' He shakes his head.

'Okay!' Rogers finally exclaims after having a small battle in his mind, everyone watching in confusion.

'Okay.' He repeats nervously. 'Okay, just imagine- uhm imagine someone.. someone you all love very dearly.' Steve starts, making everyone look at him suspiciously.

'What the fuck.' Amelia whispers, not taking her eyes of Steve. 'Ditto.' Natasha mumbles back, also not taking her eyes of the Captain.

'And that person just has a.. a really big heart, and you can trust him and he helps you. And you just know that you can always count on m- him.' Steve says nervously, quickly eyeing the box before returning his gaze to the team.

'Hey, be careful with that. You're starting to sound like my dad.' Amelia snickers, making her father throw a pillow at her, which she stops with her powers mid-air easily.

'Spit it out, Steve.' Bucky says suspiciously, just like the rest, the Soldier hadn't taken his eyes off the nervous Rogers in front of them.

'Alright, alright, imagine that man just doing groceries. For you guys, by the way! And then he saw something and he just bought it- him- it, I don't know!' Steve exclaims.

'What did you buy?' Sam asks warily.

'I-' Steve starts but he gets cut of by the sound of a small, squeaky bark. Coming from the box on the table.

Immediately, everyone's eyes widen and their mouths fall agape. 'You got a dog?!' Amelia practice yells, getting up from the couch and running towards the table.

The silence coming from Steve and his awkward glance confirms Amelia's suspicious and an uproar of comments can be heard from the entire room.

'What the fuck, Steven?!' Amelia exclaims as she reaches to open the box, the whole team looking closely as they stand up. Inside is a small, adorable little Golden Retriever puppy.

The puppy reaches over the side of the box, his little paws keeping him up as his tong hangs happily from his mouth.

'Oh my god!' Wanda practically squals  as she jumps forward and grabs the puppy, lifting it up in her arms as everyone looks in disbelief between the dog and Steve.

'You got a dog?' Amelia repeats again. 'I couldn't help it!' Steve whines. 'He's so adorable and he looked at me with those big puppy eyes!' He tries to defend.

Everyone stays quiet for some time, looking at the dog who's happily licking Wanda's face and Steve, who's awkwardly looking around.

'So.. we like, got a dog now?' Tony asks sheepishly as he looks around the room after a minute of silence.

——————————————————

'How about Cooper?' Rhodey asks as he sits down next to the rest of the team, a box of Chinese take out in his hand.

'No, that's my kids name.' Clint exclaims, pointing to Rhodes with his chopsticks. 'Alright.' He sighs.

'Ooh, what about Lila?' Wanda asks excitedly. 'Also my kids name.' The archer says again. 'And isn't it a boy?' Clint asks, slurping up his last noodle.

'Man, you gotta stop naming your kids dog names.' Tony jokes while rolling his eyes.

'Look who's talking, you named your daughter Amelia, how basic can you be?' Clint scoffs back.

'Hey!' Amelia whines wanting to slap Clint, but because she's sitting on the other side of the sofa, she can't. So, using her powers the Mystify lifts up Natasha's arm and slaps Clint with it.

Clint sends Amelia and annoyed glance. 'Bitch.' He mutters. 'You want me to use Steve's arm? Cause I know that'll hurt, Katniss.' Amelia snarls back playfully, making the archer roll his eyes.

'I'm not Katniss Everdeen.' Clint mutters to himself, like a 5 year old boy.

'What about Max?' Steve suggests. 'To basic.' Bucky quickly dismisses. 'Diesel?' Wanda asks. 'No.' Sam sternly says.

'Scout?' Tony suggest. 'Meh.' Natasha shrugs while everyone looks intensely at the puppy in front of them, looking for a name that could fit him.

'Oliver?' Vision says. 'I don't know..' Sam says hesitantly. 'Loki?' Amelia says playfully. 'No!' Everyone yells at the same time, making Amelia laugh. 'Relax.'

'How about Milo?' Natasha asks and the Puppy immediately starts barking and happily wagging his tail.

'I think he likes it.' Wanda says with a smile on her face. 'Alright, Milo it is.' Steve says with a smile and the dog quickly jumps from the table on the Captains lap.

'Oh my God, he's adorable.' Amelia nearly melts at the sight. 'Where's it going to sleep?' Rhodey asks with furrowed eyebrows.

'On the sofa I guess, until we buy some stuff for him at least.' Wanda shrugs. 'Dad buy some stuff for him.' Amelia immediately says.

'Like what?' Her father asks. 'I don't know, like food.' The Brunette answers. 'Food?' Bucky asks, very confused.

'Yeah, it's a dog, it's gotta eat.' Wanda says, not understanding why Bucky doesn't get it.

'Can't we just give him some ham?' Steve asks, also not understanding why the puppy needs some sort of explicit food.

'No, Captain, the dog has to have dog food.' Visions says. 'Huh.' Steve simply shrugs before getting up.

'Alright, guys. Get some sleep, did Millie tell you about the morning trai-' Steve starts but quickly gets cut off by multiple people groaning loudly.

'Come on, Steve. Atleast make it 7 A.M.' Natasha tries, but Steve doesn't even hesitate. 'No.' He sternly says, and of course everyone knows how stubborn the Captain is. So no, means no.

'Tomorrow 6 A.M sharp, or I'll storm your room.' The Captain states.

———————————————————

The next morning all the Avengers were indeed in the training complex, after Steve had to storm multiple rooms, everyone busy with their own things or combating together.

'Wan!' Amelia yells and gestures for her friend to come over to her so they could train and test their powers together.

The two start fighting, luckily the training was large enough for them to be able to fight, shoot and fly without bothering anyone.

Of course Wanda mainly used her powers for fighting, but Steve, Natasha and Amelia had made sure that she could also do normal hand to hand combat, which she was surprisingly good at.

Vision, Rhodey and Tony are outside, practicing their skills there, because being inside with the suit just wasn't that practical.

'Again.' Steve orders ruthlessly, his right leg standing on Sam's abdomen to keep him down.

Sam groans loudly as he gets up, the two have been sparring for the last 10 minutes and the Captain has been absolutely destroying him.

Amelia takes notice of the two men behind her, she looks back and immediately sees a big red power source flying her way, which Amelia manages to dodge at the very last second by flying down a bit.

She looks up at Wanda in disbelief, who looks back at her with a grin or face. 'Never be distracted, that's the first thing you though me.' The red-head says playfully.

Amelia chuckles and nods. 'I see I've thought you well.' The Mystify says. But of course, being the competitive woman she is, Amelia can't stand even the thought of losing.

So, the young Stark quickly flies up and grabs Wanda with her powers, being more powerful than the young witch she easily holds her down.

With her power source, Amelia created thick, indestructible purple ropes, which she ties around Wanda's hands.

Wanda's eyes widen as she looks up at her good friend in slight disbelief. 'You can do that?' The witch asks, making Amelia simply shrugs.

'Come on, man!' Sam exclaims loudly as he gets thrown on the mat with a loud thud, once again.

'Hey, Stevie!' Amelia yells, grabbing the Captains attention. 'Go easy on him.' The brunette orders her boyfriend, the last being an unknown term for the rest of the Avengers.

'Hydra won't go easy on him.' Steve simply says, his knee pushing down on Sam's chest very harshly, which happens often when Rogers forgets his own strength.

'Come on, your chocking him!' Amelia exclaims, when Steve doesn't budge the young Stark sighs and rolls her eyes.

So, the brunette decides to create Steve's shield with her powers. Just as strong and indestructible as the real thing, only purple and slightly see-through.

Amelia lounges the shield at Steve with full speed, causing him to knock down on the ground. The young Stark knew he could take it, so they're wasn't anything to worry about.

'Come on, Sam. Go train with Wanda, I'll keep him occupied.' Amelia says as she flies down next to Sam and walks to Steve, who's now getting up from the ground.

'That was quite impressive.' Steve says with a small grin as he dusts of his shirt.

'What you think i can't take Captain America?' Amelia asks playfully, making Steve chuckle in disbelief.

'Oh, you're on.' The Captain says with a grin. Amelia immediately goes in for a punch in his side, which Sam easily blocks, throwing Amelia back.

The young Stark uses this distraction to create a power source in her hands and she plunges it at Steve, knocking him down in the proces.

Steve doesn't hesitate to come charging at her and the Captain easily throws Amelia to the ground with a punch.

Amelia head rolls between Steve's legs, but stops halfway through and lounges her legs upwards, straddling his waist and sending him flying down with Amelia on top op him.

Steve looks at Amelia with a promising grin. 'Doll, if you wanted to have sex you could've just asked me.' The Captain says with a cocky grin, while eyeing Amelia up an down.

The brunette is dressed in some leggings and a small tight sports bra, giving Steve a perfect view of her breasts now that she's on top of him.

Amelia scoffs and rolls her eyes playfully. 'Keep it in your pants, Rogers. We're not alone.' She says, softly enough so no one else hears.

Luckily, everyone was quite busy training on their own, so no one really paid any attention. If they did, they would probably get suspicious of the places Steve touched Amelia.

'Hey, guys! It's 9 A.M, you guys want breakfast?' Clint yells from the other side of the room after about 30 minutes.

'Yeah!' Steve yells as he quickly gets of Amelia before anyone sees, helping her up before everyone leaves the room and eats breakfast together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.5K 37
Mercedes Stark was the only daughter of Tony Stark. She was very unplanned, and he had her when he was rather young, but he didn't really have to rai...
117K 2.2K 84
"Now you see me... now you don't" "I am very much alive." When Sabrina Thompson finally agrees to help S.H.I.E.L.D. she never thought she would meet...
3.4K 69 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
14.6K 222 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...