When He Met Her ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By carlyne123

Jason Brooks and Sarah Banks despised each other. He was a typical jerk and she was an overachiever. Then, s... More

Prologue: When He Met Her
Chapter 1: Benson Academy
Chapter 2:Sweet Freaking Cheeks
Chapter 3:Hanging With An Ass
Chapter 4:Skipping School With The Bastard
Chapter 5:The Good Luck Charm
Chapter 6: The Stupid Drunk
Chapter 7:Back To The Cocky Douche
Chapter 8: Drama Is Overrated Nowadays
Chapter 9:The Country Boy Seems Distracted
Chapter 10: The Country Boy Is Rude
Chapter 11:Hitchhiking With The Douche
Chapter 12:Forgiving and Forgetting
Chapter 13:He Had Kept His Vow
Chapter 14: Somewhat Of A Mother
Chapter 15: A dumb blonde
Chapter 16: Christmas kisses
A/N: MUST READ!!
Chapter 17: Worst Day of my life
Chapter 18: Honey Soft Lips
Chapter 19: Jerk Act
Chapter 20:His abs looked like freaking cupcakes
Chapter 21:Indian style is the cool way
Chapter 22:Carrie Underwood, Jealousy, and Frozen Yogurt
Chapter 23: Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 24:Is this how love is supposed to feel?
Chapter 25:The only person I could count on was myself
Chapter 26: You broke her
Chapter 27: I felt complete
Chapter 28: I had found my Mr. Darcy
Chapter 29: Every time I'm with you it consumes me
Chapter 30: Thantophobia
Chapter 32: I can't live without her
Chapter 33: He enlightened something in me
Chapter 34: He drove me insane
Chapter 35: I'll love you till you tell me otherwise
A/N: MUST READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 36: Like Hot Lava
Chapter 37: Now I'm stuck
Chapter 38: Love is love
A/N: MUST READ!!
Chapter 39: We're Oil And Water
Chapter 40: Looks.. Like A Fucker
Chapter 41: She Was My Girl
Chapter 42: I See You
Chapter 43: Love Was Terrible
Chapter 44: Evil Doesn't Look Evil
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 45: Boys Don't Rule Me
Chapter 46: I Existed For Him
Chapter 47: The Part Of Me That Was Missing
Epilogue

Chapter 31: I fucked myself up by getting too close to you

2.2K 127 22
By carlyne123

Chapter 31: I fucked myself up by getting too close to you

I wait to hear the gun trigger but suddenly Johnny came in the barn with a bag of fruits in his arms.

"Who are you?" The man asked and pointed the gun at Johnny.

But instead of responding Johnny grabs a fruit from the bag and throws it at the man making it an opportunity for me to escape.I get up from the haystack and ran towards Johnny and he motions for me to get out.

"Johnny!" I yell in a frightened voice.

I grab his arm and we run out of the barn quickly. We make sure to lock the barn door so the man wouldn't be able to get out. Whoever the hell he was he was dangerous and had a motive for trying to kill me.

We both quickly get into the my car and lock it. I grab my keys from my purse but, my hands began to shake so Johnny took the keys and started it up.

After a few minutes from driving away somewhere I assumed was far away Johnny took over driving.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asks me.

"Always am" I smile.

"Sar-"

"He lied Johnny he lied about everything" I say with disappointment.

"Who?" He asks interested.

"Jason he lied and I was just dumb enough to actually believe he loved me" I laugh.

Johnny was silent and I knew I shouldn't have brought up Jason but, I needed to. Because I had no one to talk to about what just happened. I had too much pride. Finally after a few minutes of silence Johnny broke it.

"What did he lie about?" He questions me taking a turn.

"Well-"

Should I tell him about Jason being a drug dealer?

"It's complicated really I just don't want to talk about it anymore can we just listen to music or stop for food please?" I beg.

There I go again with my pride. I should've known Jason was bad for me. How he didn't love me at all.

Why am I always drawn towards people who just want to ruin me?

I turn my attention towards outside the window. Johnny turns on the radio that is already on 98.1 which I'm thankful for. It seemed like everything was crashing down around me. I hated feeling this. The feeling of hopelessness and how I felt weak. I thought I was done feeling like this.

"How about some burgers?" Johnny asks with a smile.

"Vegetarian remember?" I smile.

"Alright then we can go to Chipotle"

"I'm-"

"They have vegan stuff there too" he smiles.

I should've picked Johnny. He cares about me and him with his plain blue eyes unlike Jason's wild greenish-blue eyes were soft looking. Johnny's eyes were more welcoming and not intimidating like Jason's.

"Are we almost there?" I whined.

He chuckles. "Yes in one minute"

"Okay" I smile.

My stomach grumbles and I sheepishly smile. Johnny laughs but not rudely like Jason would do.

I step out of the car along with Johnny when the car comes to a stop at a Chipotle. We walk into the restaurant and walk up to the register area.

"Hey Lily" Johnny smiles.

"Hey Johnny" she blushes.

"Can I have a salad for my friend and I'll have my usual" Johnny tells Lily.

She smiles and then starts making the order in front of us. I watch as she makes my food and how Johnny couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"All done" she says with a smile.

She hands us our orders and shoos us away.

"Don't we have to-"

"No it's on the house" she smiles.

"Thanks" I smile back.

Johnny and I sit at a table near the window I then open up my container of salad and start digging into it.

"Wow must be good" Johnny says.

I laugh."It is thanks"

"No problem" he smiles.

"Lily seems nice" I begin to say.

"Don't go there Sarah"

I give him a look and he just looks at me.

"What?" I ask sheepishly.

"You made your choice and you chose him so I think I have a right to move on from you Sarah even if it was hard to-"

"No that's not what I was trying to say Johnny" I tell him.

"Then what are you trying to say?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

I bite my lip. To be honest I had no idea where I was going with this conversation.

"Let's just go back to eating" I say with a smile.

"Okay" Johnny says awkwardly.

When we finish eating and saying bye to Lily we decided to start heading back to my house. Johnny of course drove because I was too exhausted and would've fallen asleep while driving.

Johnny took a left onto my street and right away I saw Jason. He was leaning against his antique looking car. Of course he was wearing black jeans along with a tight white shirt that showed off the muscles he had.

He looked hot and I wished he didn't.

I got out of the car along with Johnny. Jason looked stunned that Johnny was at my house but I ignored him. I kept walking towards the house not bothering to look one look at him.

"Sarah!" Jason yells.

But, I continue to ignore him.

"Remember me your boyfriend?" He asks questionably.

I slam the front door and lock it shut. I felt bad for leaving Johnny out there but I couldn't bare to look at Jason. Because I knew if I looked one look at him I would instantly walk into his arms.

I walk over to the living room window and peek outside. Johnny and Jason were talking which didn't look like a friendly conversation. I scrunch my face up in confusion.

Why would they be talking?

I open up one of the living room windows so I could hear what they were saying to each other.

"She'll forgive me" Jason says confidently.

"Is that what you think? Don't you get it? Sarah's seen the real you now. It's over. She could never love that. No one could. I hope you got what you wanted. Because now that's all you got" Johnny chuckles.

I close the window quickly. I didn't want to hear anymore. I couldn't possibly stand to hear what Jason would say. He hurt me. He hurt me so much that it hurt to look at him. My heart was torn into a billion pieces. But for what? A liar? It doesn't surprise me, I'm used to it I suppose.

I slide down onto the floor and just stare blankly at the wall. I tried to cry but no tears fell out of my eyes. I couldn't cry anymore. I guess I've cried too many times.

"Sarah!" Jason yells pounding on the door.

I ignore him.

"Sarah please open the door!" He yells again.

I ignore him again.

"Please Sarah I love you!" He yells.

I get up from the floor and open the door angrily.

"Don't you dare say that!" I yell pointing a finger at him.

"Why not it's the truth I do love-"

"You lost the right to say those words to me especially when you couldn't even put me first before your own selfishness!" I yell with disgust.

"I love you Sarah okay? Not even you can make me stop loving you!" He yells.

"Well you can't possibly love someone who doesn't even love you back now can you?" I laugh.

"What are you-"

"I don't love you Jason not after what you've done" I say fiercely with crossed arms.

He stays quiet probably waiting for me to explain why not and from the way his face stays in a frown I knew he thought I hated him. But, I didn't.

"Don't you get I could've died today? Don't you get that because you decided to stay doing what your doing you put me at risk? How can I love someone who doesn't care if I were to die?" I question him.

I sigh. "I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed you turned into everything everyone said you'll be"

Jason continues to stay quiet so I continue on.

"Everyone told me falling for you was going to be my biggest mistake ,but it wasn't. Thinking that you had fallen for me was"

"I really love you Sarah, I know sometimes I mess up and do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me. You're my world" he says softly.

He looks at me with hope in his eyes but I look away off into the distance.

"I guess we had different ideas about what love meant Jason because, if you really loved me we wouldn't be having this augment"

He sighs. "I fucked myself up by getting too close to you didn't I?"

"Seems like it" I say softly.

We stay quiet after that and we stare at each other knowing this was it. This was the end of our relationship. At least I knew that. But, my heart pound and my fists clenched together. I was shattered. I was no longer broken but much rather impossible to fix.

"I will always care for you Sarah Banks" Jason confesses.

"And I will always care for you Jason Brooks" I say while looking into his eyes.

"Even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other I'll always love you Sarah"

*********
A/N: The End. I'm sorry to inform you but this is NOT the end lol! 😂 So I was kinda nervous in putting that curse into the chapter but I decided to since they are fighting and all... But let's see where Jarah's Relationship goes next peeps. Lol comment, vote, follow! 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...
183K 4.3K 53
"If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best." Payton Liss has always lived in between the lines of what society wanted h...
39.5K 808 18
Briar and Myles are two amazing dancers, probably the best at their dance school, Myles' best friend hates Briar and she used to say bad things about...
408K 9K 38
Leaving has always been a specialty of mine, guess thats the one thing my mother ever taught me; the art of leaving. She was a pro, left my dad, brot...