Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
39. Punishment (M)
40. Mafia
41.What?!
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
44. Blowjob (M)
45. Love or Lust
46. Big
47. Company and its terms
48. I missed you (Slight M)
49. So.....?
50. A Gift?
51. Cheated!
Guess what?
52. Forgave
53. Looking for this?
54. Search her
55. It can't be
56. I Trust You
57. Blood
58. Blushing Bunny
59. How Dare You!
60. That was Hot
61. Rough Night
63. It Was Her
63. Awkward
64. Find Her!
65. Caught You Witch
cute<3
66. A Fool
67. Breakfast
68. Baby's Name
69. Kidding
70. Daddy's Boy
71. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
Special Chapter (2/2)

9. The Business Proposal

8.8K 404 36
By kim_neonshii

The next day

JK was staring out through the large window of his office looking at the people down there. But he was still thinking of a way to solve this problem.

He was quite frustrated and sad with himself because of the same and what makes it worse was Jimin had to go somewhere urgently because his grandfather was not well.

Jk needed someone to comfort and motivate him to stop himself from overthinking or it will lead him to have anxiety issuse or worst panic attacks. Other times Jimin used to be there for him but this time he was alone.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

He picked it without even seeing who it was.
"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim has came here in the reception and he is asking to meet you. Do you want me to send him to your office?" A lady said in a polite manner from the other side.

'Why is Kim here at this hour?'
"Yea sure. Pls escort him to my office." Jk said cutting the call.

Down in the reception area

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon has said to assist you to his office. Pls come " the receptionist said in the same polite manner.

"No thanks but I can go there by myself. I know the way there. Thanks for your cooperation." V said in a cold manner before leaving with his boddyguard.

In Jk's office

A knock was heard.
"Come in. The door is open." Jk said in a tired and cold manner.

V entered in with his bodyguards coming behind him.

Jk stood up with a straight face, having his one eyebrow raised questionably.

"I came here for a deal Mr. Jeon." V said in a cold and professional tone.

Jk felt a pang of pain in his heart as he was used to V being playful and flirty around him.

"Yea sure Mr. Kim. Please have a seat." Jk replied nonthenless.

V hummed before sitting .
"Leave." He said and his bodyguards left the room.

V pov

Ohhh my poor baby. He looks quite tired and has dark circles under his eyes which were quite unnoticeable, telling he had not slept well from past few days.

Don't worry now I am here bun. No need to feel sad now cause your life will be full of happiness from this moment.
Just say yes to me.....

" Mr. Kim, you came here for a deal right? So please would you like to propose your idea." Jk asked in a tired tone looking like he will collapse any time soon.

"Drop the formalities Jeon. We both are no strangers to each other." V said in a normal voice.

"Ohh is that so.. then spill what you want to say Kim." Jk said with questionably eyes.

"I want you to marry me." There, Taehyung dropped the bom.

There was silence for a few minutes before a humourless laugh was heard.

"Ahh hahahaha you must be kidding me right now Kim. You think you will prank me and I will not understand. Haha...... nice joke continue." Jk said, not taking Taehyung's words seriously.

"I am serious Jeon." V said.
His eyes darkening.

"Ohh hi serious my name is JK but you can call me Jeon. How are you?" Jk replied

"I heard all your major shareholders had taken away there shares and your company is falling down because of the same." V said changing the topic

Jk stiffed before saying.
"How do you know Mr. Kim. Are you some sort of stalking me or what? " jk asked in a cold manner.

"That does not have anything to do with your consent princess. What you should be consented about is the deal which I am offering you right now." V said with a small smirk playing on his face.

"What deal." Jk said emotionless and defeated.

"I don't like repeating my words but...... I want you to marry me. Marry me and get your company's situation back to its original form. What say petal?" V said now smirking fully.

Jk sat silent as different thoughts started to invade his mind.

'No I can't do that. I promised my hyung to wait for him.'

'But he never came Jungkook.'

'No he will come. I have to wait just a little more...... yeah. There is nothing to worry.'

'Jungkook the man who didn't came for years will come now hah. What a foolish thought. Just accept his offer.'

'No I can't do that.'

'Just think about the company Jungkook. This is the only memory left by appa. You can't leave it like this for a person who you don't know is even alive or not.'

' no I can't betray Taehyungie  huy-'

"Your time is running out Bunny. You have to decide fast." V said

"What will you get by doing all this hah?" Jk asked.

"Nothing. Just there are a lot of leeches trying to stick on my back. Wanna get rid of them." V replied casually.

"U could just spread a rumour that you are married and all you know." Jk replied back.

"Hmm... I can do that bun but than media ,reporters and all that shits to deal with...... I don't like that." V said

"Why to marry than. Can't we just pretend it and not do it for real?"

"Well I can but I have some traitors working under me and I have some personal reasons too." V replied smirking.

Jk signed

"One last question."

"You sure are a curious bunny, aren't you? Speak."

"Why me?"

"Huh?"

"Why me out of all when you can have anyone?"

"Why? You don't wanna marry me bun?" V said smirking

"Just tell already!" Jk said blushing and flustered.

"Cause I don't trust anyone rather than you or Yoongi and I definitely can't steal him from his boyfriend, now can I? " V said,  smirking in victory.

'He trusts me'.
Jk felt something within him tingling inside.

"What if I have a partner too Mr.Kim ?"

"No, you don't. "

"And how can you be so sure about it?" Jk said with challenging eyes.

"Mayebe the same way I got to know about your company's situation I guess."

"Now that's invading someone's priva-"

"I didn't came here for this bunny. Choose your decision fast and wisely. We don't have all day to think. Being a CEO sucks you know." V said coming back to the topic.

'No. U can't Jungkook!'

'Yes, you should!'

'What about Taehyung!'

'What about this company Jungkook. Listen to me. Accept it and move on. See its not like you don't love him.'

'But what about Taeh-'

'That was in past and this is present Jungkook. Think about yourself and your appa.'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

"I accept your offer Mr. Kim."

'I am only doing this for appa...'

A/N
THINGS ARE GETTING SPICY BETWEEN THEM.....
HOPE SO YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.
STAY SAFE
BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1K 12
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
468K 23.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
98.8K 8.4K 35
Story by cutegir2002 >>> Season 2 of IDOL'S BUNNY. In the previous season we saw how the famous ceo Jeon met the well known and world wide famous id...
345K 11.5K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...