I Spy (Drarry Fanfic)

By misunderstood_mayhem

Harry "James" Potter meets a fellow spy in Paris and begins an intoxicating love affair More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

89 5 0
By misunderstood_mayhem

I'm awakened by the door opening. In an instant, I grab the gun from under the coffee table and point it at the door. When Hermione and Ron step in, Draco gently places his hand over the top of the barrel with his eyes still shut "They're here for Scorpio."

I put the gun back as Hermione states "I'll go get him. You two good to have him overnight tomorrow?"

I nod and Draco yawns "I'd like that."

After they have Scorpio all packed up and barely awake from his afternoon nap, they give a short goodbye.

Draco pulls himself up and looks at me with a smirk "I had a good nap."

I hum, before asking "Did you dream at all?"

He pushes his hair back and states "I did." He places his hand on my chest and asks "Did you want to hear about it?" I give a pleased hum and he leans forward to speak in a low voice "I dreamt of Paris."

I give a confused hum and ask "Paris?"

He bites his lip as he straddles me "The night we first got together, at my hotel room in Paris."

I smirk, before telling him "I thought you didn't even know who I was."

He whispers against my lips "I've always known you."

I look at him lustfully "I remember seeing you, on that roof. Your hair was shining in the moonlight." I look him over and declare "In that nightclub, you were wearing those tight black bum shorts and that black sheer tank top. I remember looking at you from across the club and finally caving under the feeling of wanting to kiss that handsome stranger from the desk across the roo-"

He presses his lips to mine, before pulling himself back and declaring "I don't know how far this will go."

I look at him, lovingly "You tell me to stop, I'll stop."

He nods, before pushing me down and giving me a proper snog. As he does, he slides his hands under my jumper and his lips curl into his kiss.

His gentle grinding makes it very easy to feel his erection, and damn that makes it way too hard for me.

Finally, he pulls away and asks "Why don't we lose some of these clothes?"

I narrow my gaze at him and ask "Would you like to move this to the bed?"

He bites his lip, before nodding "I think couch sex should wait until casual sex."

I nod, before declaring "I think tonight should be gentle, loving."

He nods, before starting to get up, only I beat him to it and pull him into my arms as he laughs, playfully "I can do it myself!"

I look at him, lustfully "I want to hold you. I'll get your chair for you later."

He hums, before placing his hand to my cheek. When we get into the room, I crawl onto the bed to lay him down.

He looks up at me and speaks softly "I want you inside of me."

I smile, before placing my lips to his. When I pull away, I whisper "Patience, baby."

He groans, before declaring "I don't want to wait anymore."

I hum, before speaking softly "I want to make you as comfortable and as pleasant as possible."

He smiles at me, before I lean forward to place a kiss on his neck. As I suck on his neck, I see his cheeks blushing a deep red as he lets out a soft moan.

As I trail gentle kisses down his chest, I stop to kiss every visible scar. He looks down at me, lovingly, before I tell him "You're gorgeous."

As I continue down his stomach, I slide his pants down his legs. He tilts his head back and takes in a shakey breath.

In concern, I sit up and take his hand in mine "What's wrong, darling?"

He bats his eyes for a second, before stating "I'm boney. It's unattractive."

I scoff and he looks at me with a glimmer of fear. I place my lips to his scarred wrist and state "I would love you in any form you take." He gives a confused look and I declare "Yes, you are under weight. Yes, you need to gain weight. But, look how far you've come. How could I not adore you?"

He looks at me with pure confidence in his eyes and I smile at him "Do you want me to keep going?"

He bites his lip and gives a soft nod. I smile, before telling him "Let me show you how much I love you and your beautiful body."

As I continue sliding his pants off, I pull off his socks. Silently, I slide down in between his legs and place gentle kisses on his inner thighs.

He curls his hand in my hair, before I take him into my mouth and begin bobbing up and down, slowly and firm.

He looks down at me with pure pleasure in his eyes as he lets out soft moans.

After a few minutes of his pleasant moans and begging glances, he pulls my jumper up over my head. When he tosses it aside, he tells me "Stop sucking my cock! I'm so close to cumming!"

I smirk, before ordering him to "Roll over."

Obediently, he does and I began giving him a rim job as his moans began to get louder. Soon enough, I slide a finger into him and he whines "Kiss me!"

With a smile, I roll him over and lean forward to kiss him, as I continue to finger him. He looks at me, desperately deprived and orders "Fuck me!"

I smirk at him, before telling him "Let me find the lube."

He furrows his brow and looks at me, desperately "Do you remember where you put it?"

I press my lips into a fine line "It's in one of the boxes in the closet."

He sets his jaw, before slamming me onto my back, surprising me enough to remark "You're stronger than you look."

He rolls his eyes and states "I don't have the patience to wait while you look for lube."

I scoff, before he slides his hands into my pants. He slides them off of me, before moving down to hold me in his mouth. As he begins deep throating me, I look down to stare into his pale blue eyes. In an instant, I immediately get the urge to cum. I quickly close my eyes, trying to think of something to distract myself.

Draco pulls back and asks "Are-are you thinking of something so that you don't nut?"

I open my eyes and take in a deep breath "Your eyes got me."

He scoffs, before moving up to straddle me "Do you want the power?"

I narrow my gaze and grab his thighs to roll him over. He smiles up at me and pulls me closer to whisper in my ear "Give it to me."

I lean forward to kiss him as I slide into him. As I push into him, his mouth opens and his lets out a low pitched moan.

He grips onto my back and digs his nails in.

As I position myself over him, I look down at him and ask "Are you okay, babe?"

He looks up to me and nods through his breathlessness. He takes in a shakey breath, before placing his hands on my hips and starts to push me away, only to push me back towards him. I smirk, before asking "Do you want me to keep going?"

He lets out a whiny "Ahh-hhuhh."

Slowly, I grind into him and he covers his mouth to stop himself. I scoff, before gently moving his hand away and telling him "I want to hear you."

He stares up at me with absolute pleasure in his eyes. He completely stops breathing, before he sucks in a deep breath and declares "I fucking missed this!"

I chuckle, before sliding my hand under his head to grip his hair. He moans out as I lean forward. I crash my lips to his and he kisses me deeply, before biting down on my lip. He releases me, getting right back to kiss me.

I sit up and grind into him, harder. He groans out and throws his head back. As I continue to go faster, he moans out "I love you, Harry!"

I groan, before declaring "I love you too, Draco."

I lean over him as he moans out "Harder! Faster!"

As I begin getting rougher, he grinds again me and pleads "Harry! Pound me!"

I give him a smug smirk, before ordering "Roll over."

He forces himself up and rolls over, immediately. When I glide inside of him, he lays his head to the side. As I start pounding into him, I force him up onto his knees. He places his hand on my face as I begin to stroke his cock. I kiss him, hungerly.

All of 15 seconds later, he begins to tense and he looks down and moans out loudly. He looks down and I follow his gaze to find he cums all over the comforter. His ass tightens around my cock and I can't help but spill my cum inside of him.

He falls forward as I finish inside of him. As he looks back at me, my seed drips out of him. I'm an instant, I already want to fuck him again.

He looks back at me and asks "Are you alright?"

I smile at him and state "Enjoying the view."

He smiles at me, before he asks "Will you get my chair? I need to use the restroom."

I nod, before standing up and giving him a kiss "I love you."

He smiles at me and pulls me down for another kiss. He pulls away and states "I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Timeless By shy

Fanfiction

44.9K 1.1K 50
Draco breaks a time turner and starts jumping around in time (very similar to the premise of the Time Traveler's Wife). At first when he sees he's ma...
836 41 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable
3.3K 132 14
"you're odd." "i know." "i like it. that's what makes you one of us." - in which the two best friends slowly begin to realize there's more than frien...
67K 1.5K 24
Two people pushed together by pressure from family members creates something deeper than they could ever imagine. draco malfoy post-war fanfiction