Changing Destiny (Kinnporsche)

By joongDunk123

After going through tragic circumstances in the future and suddenly passing away, Porsche, Pete, Porschay, an... More

Characters: -
Chapter 1: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 2: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 3: PETE: -
Chapter 4: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 5: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 6: PETE: -
Chapter 7: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 8 PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 9 PETE: -
Chapter 10 PORSCHE: -
Chapter 11: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 12: PETE: -
Chapter 13: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 14: - PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 15: - PETE: -
Chapter 16: - PORSCHE: -
Chapter 17: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 18 PETE: -
Chapter 19 OHM: -
Chapter 20: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 21: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 23: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 24: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 25: PETE: -

Chapter 22: PETE: -

1.4K 65 14
By joongDunk123

Before the meeting...

"Are you alright, you look a little dizzy" Pete patted his boyfriend on the back.

"I am fine, you're the one with the broken leg" Vegas laughed trying to scratch his headache.

"I can walk around just fine, its not broken its sprained. I just need to walk around a bit and then its fine" Pete said. "It will be gone in a day"

"Really? That means we can...." Vegas winked and Pete blushed and hit his shoulder.

"NO!" Pete said. "We have to get ready for the meeting"

"Its in my house, we can even attend in pajamas, its fine" Vegas said and Pete shook his head.

"Babe, come on! Don't be lazy" Pete said and vegas hugged Pete.

"I just want to spend time with my boyfriend, now that he is in my arms!!! Now that everyone knows" Vegas said with a pouty face.

"Hahaha, yeah everyone knows, but... we have a huge crises, so now is not a good time" Pete said and then got up from bed to wear his slippers.

After the meeting...

"Can we do it now?" Vegas asked and Pete rolled his eyes.

"Not now Vegas!" Pete said.

"Vegas? You just said my name, ugh I fee attacked" Vegas said and Pete looked at him sternly. "Fine, if you don't want to do it, can you please explain to me what happened in the meeting room. How did you and Porsche know all of this information? Please tell me"

Pete thought for a minute and then sighed. "I mean, it is about time I told you"

"About?" Vegas looked hopeful.

"The future" Pete said and Vegas frowned.

"What?" Vegas said and Pete sat Vegas down on their bed.

"I am going to tell you everything I know! I trust you, and love you more than anything. So please listen, listen well!" Pete said and Vegas frowned.

"Is it bad?" Vegas said.

"I mean... yeah and no. Its very different" Pete smiled. "Vegas.... I know the future"

"Okay... you lost me their" Vegas joked and Pete hit his shoulder again.

"Baby, I didn't even start" Pete said and Vegas softened up and it was now silent for Pete to talk. "I am from the future and I happen to travel back to the past to save the future. In this different timeline we were also dating, but we started off in a different way. This time, in order to save everyone's future, I had to make sure we never fall in love"

This triggered Vegas, his eyes went wide. "Wait, so we dated and you had to make sure we were never together this time!!! What the fuck! How could you do that, what will future Vegas think? But you know what, thank God I knew something was up with you, in different timelines I will always be coming back for you" Vegas smiled and Pete shook his head and blushed. "Seriously, I knew what was up! You beautiful suspicious person. Can you tell me how we fell in love?"

"Well, that's a bit complicated" Pete laughed awkwardly. "You see, you kidnapped me"

"What!" Vegas yelled.

"Yeah, after I took information from your computer about the shitty things you did to the main family" Pete said.

"HUH!" Vegas said.

"That's when I found out Ken was a traitor so you kidnapped me and tortured me, slowly leading up to me and you falling in love" Pete said and ruffled his hair because he was shocked.

"I mean... it is a very Vegas thing to do! Whatever I find attractive I just hide in a box, so its understandable. But still, that's how we fall in love? I know we have weird kinks, but damn I was crazy"

"Hahaha, yeah. This is also all to do with Tawan" Pete said.

'So, he is the problem?" Vegas said.

"Yes, and I just terminated him so we don't need to worry about that anymore. You know it will ruin our relationship in the future" Pete said and Vegas nodded.

"Well, thank god" Vegas said. "Continue the story"

"So basically, Porsche, Porschay, Macau and me have somehow come back in time and we had this opportunity to fix the past"

"Wait, no wonder Macau was so different"

"Oh, you will be so proud of Macau, he is 22 years old and in year 3 in his university"

"Really? Wow, that is so interesting to hear"

"And we have our own little family"

Vegas was so happy to hear this. "Really, who?"

"We both adopted this beautiful child, and his name is Venice" Pete said and he got a little teary eyed, even Vegas looked a bit excited. "We were even planning to get married on my grandmothers island"

"What! Why does the future sound way better than now" Vegas said happily but Pete's smile dropped.

"We were able to be happy because of the sacrifices that were made" Pete said and he frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?' Vegas asked.

"Your father... he died" Pete said and Vegas didn't react, all he did was nod.

"You were pretty heartbroken" Pete said. "I remember it so vividly that day, but it still haunts me"

"Its okay, it's okay, don't cry" Vegas said, comforting the crying, Pete. "But we were happy right?"

"We were so happy! Our little family, no one could hurt us" Pete cried.

"You can stop if you want to" Vegas said and Pete shook his head refusing to stop.

"But the happiness didn't last long because that's when the masked man struck, he came and he broke the family, we didn't think it was Ohm at first, actually we didn't think it was Ohm at all... not until recently right now. Being betrayed by my best friend hurts, even though I try to hide it with my anger and frustration, I want to cry out because of this betrayal. I trusted him so much, he killed everyone Vegas! Everyone!"

"Pete, calm down. It's okay, I am here" Vegas said and hugged Pete tightly.

"I vowed to not fall in love with you again, but here I am" Pete said and Vegas laughed.

"Yeah, their was no way you were going to escape from me" Vegas kissed his cheek.

"But now I am scared" Pete said. "What if it happens again, I c-cant let it happen again"

Vegas thought for a moment and then moved Pete's hair out of his face and looked lovingly into his eyes. "Its okay, nothing bad will happen. You told me everything, and now that I know this time I will protect you, you don't need to worry anymore! You don't need to carry all this burden!"

"Its so hard!" Pete cried out even louder, with so much pain in his voice.

"Shhhh, I know... I know baby! I am here, let me be your shield this time! Nothing is going to harm you anymore. I will protect our little family" Vegas said and kissed Pete on the lips, Pete kissed him back and then Pete calmed down a bit before finishing the whole story, telling Vegas everything from the very beginning of the story to the very end, including everything hey did in this timeline.

Vegas was so supportive of the whole thing, he didn't question anything. He didn't even joke anymore, he stayed strong, and held Pete very close to him because Pete was going through so much. Vegas was super angry at the people who did this to him, Vegas wanted revenge and he wanted to kill Ohm even more than before. Pete was hurting, and Vegas was determined to protect him.

"Is that all?" Vegas said with a soothing voice, even though he had a massive headache from earlier in the day.

"Yeah, that's all" Pete said still sniffling. "Are you okay? You don't look too well"

"I-I am fine, I just need some water" Vegas said and got up to get some water besides the bed, but as soon as he stepped off the bed he collapsed to the floor and was unconscious. All he could hear now was the screams of his lover shouting his name.

A few moments later, Vegas felt awake! But he was not, everything around him was dark, black. Like he was floating through space, it was cold. He couldn't even shout for help... was he dead? He screamed so hard for his lover Pete, Pete needed him.... Now was not the time for this. Memories started pouring back into his mind, and he remembered everything. He woke up suddenly with cold sweat dripping down his face.

"PETE!" HE yelled out loud. He looked around the room and found out he was in the infirmary, he remembered everything! He regained his memories from the future and frowned. He breathed heavily as If he ran a marathon and thought for a moment. "Ohm is going to pay!" Vegas said angrily.

"It seems you have regained your memories" He heard a person besides him say.

"Porschay?" Vegas said. "Ugh, I remember everything. But after right now, I was with Pete and he was telling me everything"

"Yeah, this similarly happened to Kim. He heard the story of everything and he regained his memories. Very different to how Porsche, Pete and macau and I came here. We came from the future; you guys just regained your memories" Porschay said.

'What are you doing here?" Vegas asked suddenly.

"Well, its night, everyone is preparing to get ready to take down the rising mafia house. I am out here looking for Macau" Porschay said and Vegas nodded. "But I need your help with something"

Vegas looked up at Porschay in confusion. "Why me?"

"Because everyone is busy and they wouldn't notice anything, oh and their stupid" Porschay said and Vegas nodded.

"If it is not too big then sure, because I will also need to prepare to take down that mafia soon" Vegas said and Porschay nodded.

'Don't worry, its not that big" Porschay says and then looked around the room and then came closer to Vegas and whispered. "I am being watched"

"What!" Vegas said out loud.

"SHHH!!! Remember what happened with Tawan" Porschay whispered.

'Yes! Don't remind me" Vegas rolled his eyes and Porschay.

"Well, I predict the same thing is going to happen" Porschay said and Vegas frowned.

"I think instead they are going to do it to Macau however, but Macau has not been feeling well lately so I will try to take his place" Porschay said.

"You're sacrificing yourself for Macau?" Vegas said.

"Yeah... and no" Porschay said. "I am doing this for the family as well, besides I know self defense from the future, I know how to handle a gun. I mean... you were my teacher"

"So, what are you planning" Vegas said.

"I will text you when the kidnapping will start and turn on my location. You will prepare everyone by morning you attack while they think they have the upper hand, strike them down where they least expect it. Don't tell Porsche until I am kidnapped, and then tell them your plan in the morning. If I get close enough to Ohm, I can eliminate him, this will leave everyone else defenseless" Porschay said in a very serious tone which even surprised Vegas.

"Wow, you are good! Does your brother know you are this good?" Vegas said proudly at his student.

"Well, I learned from the best" Porschay said and Vegas nodded.

"Go, get out of here and protect Macau. See you in the morning" Vegas smirked and Porschay went on his way like nothing happened between the two. Vegas went back down on his bed in the infirmary and closed his eyes before Pete entered the room.

"Baby?" Pete whispered as he entered the room. "Oh, your still asleep. You must have been very exhausted"

"I am awake" Vegas suddenly opened his eyes scaring Pete.

"What the fuck!" Pete frowned and held his heart making Vegas laugh.

"Hahaha, you are so cute" Vegas said and then recalled all of his memories once again which made smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Pete said as he sat on Vegas's bed.

"Hmm.... Or just thinking about how cute you are" Vegas said.

"Ew! You are starting to sound like Kinn" Pete laughed and Vegas made a disgusted face.

"Don't compare me to him" Vegas said and then looked at Pete's leg. "How is your leg?"

"It's okay, I told you. Just a few walks and stretches than it will be healed in no time" Pete said and moved his legs a bit to show Vegas.

"Don't you want to stay?" Vegas asked Pete and Pete shook his head.

"No! I want to fight and destroy that mother fucker!" Pete said angrily and Vegas didn't mention it again because he knew he would die if he did, but he did think about his memories with Pete and missed it. He looked at Pete with desperation in his eyes, eyes filled with hunger, but not of food. Pete knew exactly what this is and smirked.

"What are you thinking" Pete said in a soft voice, luring Vegas in.

"Want to do it?" Vegas asked bluntly and Pete bit his lips and looked around the infirmary.

"Let's do it really quick" Pete winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I feel so evil for robbing you guys of a sex scene >.< URWELAWFILUAKWUIADK)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 771 14
VegasPorsche au Vegas and Porsche meet as strangers sharing a secret, leaving a deep impression on each other. How will their relationship turn out w...
35.7K 869 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
12.3K 522 30
Pete- no.... I mean I wont. Pat - son try to understand. Pete - dad, how could you? Hai friends, this is my first Fanfiction. I am a great fan of K...
107K 5K 56
Pete travels back in time to the day he first met Porsche. He wished to resign and live the life before he became a bodyguard of the major family to...