Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Gathering Witnesses

93 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's 32-week Pregnant Belly.

Alvenia's Point of View.

''Okay, so Bella, Edward, and Jake will go to Alaska with Reneseme, to talk to the Denalis, Rose and Emmett are going to get their friend Garret, and Esme and I will start in Egypt,'' Carlisle was explaining to us as they were all packing their bags. 

''You both will be staying here to greet, any of our friends that show up,'' Carlisle looks towards Noah and me. As I was about to say something when I tensed and looked out the window and glare when I saw Sam approach the edge of where the boundary spell was. 

''Sam's here,'' I tell them. Carlisle looks at me and then outside before going outside with the rest of us following behind him. ''Al, you can drop the boundary spell now,'' Carlisle looks at me. I look at Sam unsure, before sighing and waving my hand and breaking the line of salt. 

Sam cautiously steps forward and sighs in relief when he wasn't met with a boundary and walks forward more comfortably but cautiously. 

''Alice asked me to give you this,'' Sam tells Carlisle handing him a piece of folded-up paper. ''She and Jasper crossed our borders, to the ocean late last night,'' Sam tells us as Carlisle reads the paper. 

''Carlisle?'' Esme asks worriedly. ''They've left us,''  Carlisle informs us. Noah's arms tighten around me softly, being aware of not harming me or the babies in any way. 

''Can I see that?'' I ask him. He hands it to me and Bella comes over and reads it over my shoulder. Gather as many witnesses as you can. Before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come.

Soon after everyone leaves to go their separate ways. Bella, Edward and Jake towards Alaska, Carlile and Esme to Egypt, and Rose and Emmett to London. That leaves Noah and me on the front porch with Sam.

''What's going on?'' Sam looks at us. ''Oh just the Volturi trying to kill our niece and the rest of our family, the usual,'' I glare at him, still feeling the anger of what he tried to pull. 

''Calm down,'' Noah whispers to me softly kissing the back of my earlobe softly before pulling back. 

''We're approaching our friends, to ask them to witness Reneseme growing, in hopes that we will make the Volturi pause and listen to our side of the story so that they realise that she isn't an immortal child,'' Noah explains to him. 

''The only reason I am telling you this is because it means there will be more of our kind here,'' Noah tells him. ''We've already laid out the rule that they can't hunt in the area,'' I tell him side-eyeing him. 

''Speaking of which, I should call my family. They will be able to help us,'' I tell Noah. I feel him nod his head. I turn around and kiss his cheek softly before making my way inside the house. 

I take out my phone and call Dad but frown when it goes to voice mail. I try Uncle Elijah but it was the same thing. I keep trying the others but they all went to voice mail. I sigh and try calling Dad again but once again it went to voice mail. 

''Dad call me back when you get this. Reneseme is in danger and we need your help. It will be easier to explain in person. Call me back,'' I sigh hanging up the phone and turning around to look at Noah as he walked into the house. 

''Nothing?'' He asks. I shake my head. He walks over to me and brings me into his arms. ''We'll get through this,'' he whispers to me. ''I'm scared,'' I tell him pulling back. ''I'm scared for our family, I'm scared for my sister, our niece,'' I feel tears well up in my eyes. ''I'm scared for our babies,'' I tell him looking down at my very pregnant belly.  

Noah places both hands on either side of my face locking his eyes with mine. ''This is going to work okay,'' he tells me. ''We are going to make it out of this,'' he comforts me bringing me back into his arms. 

''If worse comes to worst, I want you to open a portal to another dimension and take yourself and Renseme through,'' he whispers to me. 

''I've never done that before,'' I tell him as he continues to rock me back and forth. ''Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that,'' he tells me. 

''Come on,'' he pulls back and smiles down at me. ''Let's talk nursery ideas,'' he tells me. I chuckle knowing he was trying to take my mind off of what was going on. 

I lean up and kiss him on the lips. ''I love you,'' I tell him. He smiles leaning in and kissing me more passionately. ''I love you too, always and forever,'' he whispers. 

I grin at him happily. ''Always and Forever,'' I breathe out pulling him back into another kiss. 

Over the next few days, Bella, Edward and Jake were the first to arrive back quickly followed by the Denalis car. 

I walk out of the house and grin as Renesme jumps out of the car and comes running towards me. ''Aunty Al, aunty Al,'' she throws herself at me and I laugh hugging her back just as tightly as she was hugging me being careful not to hurt her. ''How's my favourite niece?'' I ask her. 

''Good, I had so much fun going to Alaska,'' she grins up at me. ''Well you will have to tell me all about it,'' I tell her. ''After you eat, Uncle Noah just prepared a snack for you, with blood on the side,'' I tell her. her eyes light up as Noah comes out with a plate of sandwiches and a cup of animal blood. 

''Here you go Ness,'' he smiles at her handing the plate and cup to her. ''Hey guys,'' I smile at the Danalies walking down to greet them after hugging Bella, Edward and Jake. 

''Wow look at you, you've grown,'' Carmen looks at my belly in awe. ''We are so sorry about Irina, you do not need all this stress,'' Kate tells me hugging me. ''All of you coming here and being witnesses helps a lot,'' I tell them honestly. 

''Come on in,'' I tell them leading them up the staircase towards the house. Over the next couple of hours, the Danalies asked questions about how this all happened and about how Bella was still able to eat. 

We took all the time we needed to explain to them everything that happened from the wedding to this moment in time. 

By the end of the explanation, Reneseme was asleep on my lap her feet resting on Bella's. I was running my fingers through her hair, smiling at her every now and then. 

''By the way, we meant to give this to you, but with everything that is happening we didn't have the time,'' Noah tells Bella softly handing her a key. Bella looks at it confused before looking between Noah and I. Edward was just grinning knowing what it was for. 

''Come on Bella,'' Edward taps her arms. She looks at him confused before getting up and looking down at Renesme in concern. ''Don't worry we got her,'' I tell her. ''It won't be the first time since you had her that she slept with us,'' I tell her. She blushes but nods her head leaning down and kissing her daughter's head.

Third Person's Point of View

A while later Noah walks into his and Alvenia's bedroom and smiles softly when he sees his niece and mate asleep on their bed. 

He stands over the love of his life and brushes some hair out of her face before sitting on the edge of the bed. He rests his hand on her belly and smiles to himself rubbing it softly. 

''You two are going to be lucky to have such a wonderful and loving mother. I'm going to protect and love you all,'' he speaks softly. ''We love you too,'' Noah looks up and sees Alvenia looking at him smiling softly.

Alvenia's Point of View

''Do you talk to the twins often while I'm asleep?'' I ask him softly so I didn't wake up Reneseme. He looks at me his hand still rubbing my belly. ''Yeah,'' he smiles at me softly. 

Just as I was about to say something I felt one of the babies starting to kick. ''There kicking again,'' I chuckle. ''Yeah, I feel it,'' Noah chuckles 

He and I just stay there feeling the babies kick. ''I love you so much,'' Noah looks at me. I smile back at him. ''I love you too,'' I smile back at him. He leans in and kisses me. 

Over the next week, many other friends of the family showed up. First was Garrett, with Rose and Emmett, next were Carlisle's Irish friends, along with their Egyptian friends 

Then  Peter and Charlotte, old friends of Jasper. They were all won over, especially when they saw me for the first time. 

I still have yet to hear from my family but I know something must be going down in New Orleans. Everyone was happy when they listened to the babies start moving and all lined up to have a chance to feel, Rose especially. 

The more Vampires who turned up, the more Quileutes shifted for the first time. Both Sam and Jake took the time to take them under their wing to make sure they were okay. 

I walk out of the house with Bella, Edward and Noah after hearing Carlisle and Esme pull up the driveway. ''How many showed?'' Carlisle asks us. ''We have lots of great friends,'' Noah tells them. 

''And Alice?'' Esme asks turning to look at Bella and me. I shake my head and she frowns and pulls both of us into a hug. Over Carlisle and Esme's shoulders, I see their friend looking over at us curiously. ''We'll all be on Aro's list now,'' he speaks up gaining the others' attention. 

''Centuries of being on the run, some friend Carlisle,'' he continues. ''Alistair come and meet everyone,'' Carlisle smiles at his friend. ''I've already told you, if it comes down to a fight with the Volturi, I won't fight,'' he tells us. 

''We're aiming to avoid that,'' Noah tells him. ''I'll be in the attic,'' he tells us jumping up. I look back to Carlisle and Esme with an eyebrow raised. I notice Bella and Edward do the same. I can take a guess that Noah was doing the same. ''He's not a people person,'' Esme tells us. 

Later on during the day I was standing with Edward, Bella and Noah. ''If you weren't holding my hand right now, I would swear that this was real,'' Edward speaks up looking around in awe. ''Ditto,'' Noah agrees. I look at them in confusion. ''I can't see anything,'' Bella and I speak at the same time. 

''Edward, you didn't tell me that your wife was a shield?'' Eleazar walks up to us. ''What is a shield?'' Bella looks at Edward. He looks at Bella as if he just realised. 

''The ones We've met were so different,'' Edward tells us. ''It's why I can't read your mind, and maybe it has something to do with why I haven't been able to read Al's lately,'' Edward looks at me briefly. 

''Why Aro couldn't,'' I realise. ''Why Jane couldn't hurt you,'' I look at Bella. ''I remember Jasper telling me once that Jane doesn't cause actual physical pain, just tricks your mind into thinking you are in pain,'' I ramble. 

''You have a very powerful gift,'' Eleazar tells her before looking between her and me curiously. I look up when I saw Bella's arm get picked up and see Kate holding it. ''Oh yeah, she is a shield alright. That should have put her on her ass,'' Kate nods stepping back. 

Eleazarr looks to Edward. ''You said lately you haven't been able to read Alvenia's mind lately, I might have an Idea as to why that is,'' he speaks up. 

''Bella and Alvenia were raised together, they have a bond. Alvenia's blood is what turned Bella, so maybe Bella unconsciously has been using her gift and protecting her sister's mind,'' he continues. 

We all look in the direction of the woods when we heard the wolves growing and running feet. ''Who is that?'' Bella asks. ''Someone who wasn't invited,'' Edward speaks up. ''Stay here,'' Noah tells me. ''I could help,'' I tell him. 

Everyone else ran away when I looked at Noah. ''I need you to keep yourself and our babies safe,'' he whispers. He kisses me quickly before rushing off. ''Aunty Al?'' Renesme runs towards me and wraps her arms around my waist looking up at me. ''What is going on?'' She asks me. 

''I don't know honey,'' I smile down at her. ''Aunty Al?'' she asks. ''Yeah?'' I ask looking down at her. ''What are you going to name my cousins?'' She asks me. I smile down at her. ''This is by any chance a way of your parents asking is it?'' I smirk at her. 

She shakes her head. ''Okay munchkin, I'll tell you but you have to pinky swear not to tell anyone else okay?'' I ask her holding out my pinky. She smiles locking hers with mine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
62.9K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
876K 13.5K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...