Supernatural Dean x Reader

By Sabina34el

Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters the... More

Chapter 1 - First encounter
Chapter 2 - Father with wings
Chapter 3 - Crowley - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 4 - Forbidden Fruit - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - The start of Something - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 7 - The hunt - ❤️‍🔥🌶️
Chapter 8 - Location - 🌶️
Chapter 9 - "baby" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 10 - cass's daughter - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 11 - losing faith
Chapter 12 - Lucy - ❤️
Chapter 13 - acceptance
Chapter 14 - Tear down -⚠️
Chapter 15 - rebuild -❤️
Chapter 16 - Breakthrough -❤️
Chapter 19 - Welcome home - 🌶️🌶️❤️
Chapter 19 - in the end -❤️
Chapter 20 - Wayward son - ❤️

Chapter 18- She said "yes" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

2.7K 39 19
By Sabina34el

I woke up still in deans arms. I decided I wanted to make him breakfast, I still felt bad about last night so I was hoping this was a start for making up. I slowly get up trying not to wake Dean up and head to the kitchen.

I decided to make waffles and coffee for him. About 30 minutes later and I was quietly walking into his room to walk him up. I closed the door behind me and flip on his light. I walk over to him lean over and kiss him. I keep kissing his face until he wakes up. He stretches his arms in the air wrapping them around me pulling me onto the bed.

"Well good morning beautiful."

He says while kissing my lips.

"Good morning Winchester, get up I made you breakfast."

A big smile forms on deans face. Food.

"You made me food....babygirl. I love you."

The words hit me like a truck(but I'm a good way.) he had never said it too my out loud before. Red flashed over my face and a giant idiot smile followed behind. He realized what he just said and pick washed over his face. He looked over at me pulling me into his arms.

"I mean it y/n I love you."

He kisses me before letting me go and getting up.
I lead him into the kitchen revealing the breakfast I made for him being eaten by Sam. Sadness washes over my face.

"Sam! That was mine!" Dean yelled.

"Y/n made that for meeeee." He was basically pouting at this point.

"Oh... I'm sorry y/n I didn't realize, but it is very good" he says with a half smile.

I shake my head and him and pat Dean on the shoulder saying I'm sorry.

"Don't worry Dean I'll make you some more."

His face lights up again. As I go off to make some more.
***
A few hours go by, we are sitting in the library searching for a hunt. We think we found one but wasn't sure so Dean and I recruited ourselves to go check it out. If it was a case we would give Sam a call.

We packed up our things and headed out. I took my bike. I wasn't allowed to ride her when I was with Dylan and man did I miss her.

We were riding down the road only a few minutes away from the town. Dean was leading the way. We pull into a motel. We had been driving all night. It was still dark and very late. Unfortunately the motel had no rooms. There was one room but it was being renovated so they could not rent it out but we park in front of it anyways. I hop off my bike Dean eyes me up and down his mouth practically watering.

For some reason his words this morning and changed something inside of me, I was not longer scared all I wanted was Dean fully and completely.

I walked over too him, he grabbed me and began kissing me his back against his car. He was hungry for me I could tell but I felt like teasing him a bit first. I pulled away telling him to wait. He didn't want to.

"Y/n Wha-why?"

I grinned at him.

"I want you to beg for it."

His eyes widened and I could she the lust in his eyes raging. He looked at me biting his lip he liked it when I took control from time to time.

"Please babygirl, I really really want you."

I couldn't resist any longer I gave in giving him what he wanted a grin forming on his face, he knew I was wrapped around his finger.

Our lips crashed into each others, I began to make my way down his neck. I was feeling bold so I reached my hand down tracking my finger down his chest and abs. He lays his head back letting out a moan of pleasure when I reach his sweet spot on his collar bone. He grabbed my waist pulling me against him. I could him begin to grind against me. He was wanting me begging for me. I allowed him to take full control.

Reaching down he opened the car door. Breaking from our kiss I went inside first, followed by Dean. He closed the door and didn't hesitate. Laying me down on my back he got on top of my He's muscular body over mine. I snake my hands down to the hem of his first lifting it over his head. He unzipped my leather jacket sliding it down my shoulders and throwing it to the front seat. He then takes off my tank top, reveling my bare chest. His eye's glistened with want he licked his lips before leaning down and putting one of my nipples in his mouth. The sudden
Gesture caused a moan to escape my lips. As he began to suck and nip on them. My nails digging into his back as he earns more moans from me, the heat between my legs increases rapidly. He eventually parts from my breast, now covered in hickys. He looks up and me his eyes asking for permission to continue. I nod yes, he undoes my pants sliding them off my legs. He eyes widen at the sight of my body underneath him, his jeans struggling to contain him. I go to unbuckle his belt. He stops me pinning my arms above my head with his right hand. I bit my lip and the gesture. He grins at me leaning down to kiss me slowly letting go of my arms. We were deep into our kiss our hands all over each other just building up the anticipation.

He finally lets me unbuckle his belt. He pulls down his pants and boxers revealing his large erection. I had forgotten how big he was. My eyes widened and he grinned. He slowly pulled down my underwear, revealing my dripping center. He bit his lip at the sight. He then leaned down putting on of his arms around my back he lifts me up and flips me over so I was on top of him. My legs straddled him. I could feel him against my center. Hard and pulsing. I grid over her causing groans to leave his mouth.

"I want you y/n, pleas."

He begs as his hands tighten there grip on my thighs. I wanted to tease him but I couldn't wait myself. I push myself up high enough to align him with my entrance. I put my hand around him. It didn't fit all the way around and I steady him as I slowly slide back down on top of him. Very slowly, i slide only the tip inside me. I gasp as he stretches me out adjusting to his size. Once I had adjusted I decided to slide the rest of him inside me fast and unexpected causing us to both gasp out in pleasure. I through my head back at the feeling of him inside me. I begin to work my hips up and down slowly make Dean moan and groan with pleasure. He threw his head back when I picked up my pace. His hands on my waist moving with me.

He couldn't take my slow movement any longer. He take one arm and warps it around my waist flipping me back over. He was not on top of me. I bit my lip at the sight. He began to move himself in and out of me, making me moan louder and louder. I could feel my heat rise as I came closer and closer to my edge. Dean moaning at the way I felt.

"Y/n, baby...god you feel amazing."

I could feel him begin to twitch inside me he was getting close. The faster he went to more he pushed me and pushed me to the edge until he pushed me over it.

"UGH DEAN!"

I scream releasing my orgasm. My body began to twitch under his. I felt myself tighten around him causing him to finish. He moaned out my name as I felt his hot sticky seed fill inside me. We rode each others climax out, slowing down together.

Dean pulled out, pulling his boxers and jeans back up trying to stuff himself back behind his zipper. He reaches out his hand helping me up. He hands me my tank top and a pair of shorts what was in my bag I put them on. Dean lays back in the back seat allowing me room to lay with him. Our breathing still heavy we lay with each other until we had calmed ourselves.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Dean."

"Is your answer still the same?"

"Huh?"

"Your answer... it's still yes?"

I smile and Dean he was worried I would leave. I place my hand on his face and kiss me. He was all I wanted.

"Yes Dean my answer is still yes. I will marry you."

With that we both drift off the sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.7K 40
The Winchester brothers and their little sister Nolian are going on a huge and dangerous hunt, or so she thought. Sam and Dean not risk losing her so...
195K 2.2K 21
the title says it all. there'll be trigger warnings! fluff cuteness FEELINGS!! any sad imagines are not me trying to make them romantic.
2.5K 90 21
I KNOW YOU LIKE SUPERNATURAL... Don't lie! So what's liking supernatural without shipping Destiel? EXACTLY! So reading this amazing chilling story an...
329K 5.4K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...