Supernatural Dean x Reader

By Sabina34el

Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters the... More

Chapter 1 - First encounter
Chapter 2 - Father with wings
Chapter 3 - Crowley - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 4 - Forbidden Fruit - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - The start of Something - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 7 - The hunt - ❤️‍🔥🌶️
Chapter 8 - Location - 🌶️
Chapter 9 - "baby" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 10 - cass's daughter - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 11 - losing faith
Chapter 12 - Lucy - ❤️
Chapter 13 - acceptance
Chapter 14 - Tear down -⚠️
Chapter 15 - rebuild -❤️
Chapter 16 - Breakthrough -❤️
Chapter 18- She said "yes" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 19 - in the end -❤️
Chapter 20 - Wayward son - ❤️

Chapter 19 - Welcome home - 🌶️🌶️❤️

1.7K 32 4
By Sabina34el

I was running the water waiting for it to get hot, I was about to make some chicken and pasta for myself. It's been 2 weeks since they boys left. I was basically healed just a few scars. Dad only checked in with me 2 times. Other than that nothing. He said they were fine and should be home soon each time. But yet nothing. I was starting to get used to it although I miss Dean more than anything. His last words for me still lingered in my head but I tried not to dwell on it.

My schedule was the pretty much the same everyday. Wake up, shower, get dressed, eat, read, watch tv, eat sleep, go for a run eat and then read till I feel asleep. I was guilty of sleeping in deans bed these past few weeks. One because my room felt cold and bare. It made me shiver going in there. And two it smells like him.

I put the pot of water on the stove I had music playing. One of my favorite songs came on.

I began to dance around the kitchen. I was wearing socks, short shorts and one of deans red flannels buttoned up. It was like a dress on me. My hair was up in a bun and I had my glasses on. As I danced around I put the chicken in the pan. Letting it cook. I was having a full on concert. I spun around and it took me a minute to register but there was a figure standing in the door frame. I snapped myself around my heart racing I paused the music it was Dean.
***
Deans pov

It's been 2 weeks since we have been home, since I've seen y/n. I have been dying to see her ever since I left. We had finally hunt down and defeated all the rogue angels. Cass had to head back up to heaven to restore things. Sam and I we were finally on our way home. I couldn't wait to see y/n.

We finally arrived at the bunker I parked baby in her spot. Sam and I exchange looks. We heard music coming from the bunker. Not a bad song. As we walk in the smell of something amazing hits us. 2 weeks of gas station food was not the way to go.

"Dean , I'll go out our bags up, you go see what she's up too."

Sam grabs my bag from me and heads towards the rooms. I head toward the kitchen, where the smell and music was coming from. As I found the corner and stand in the door way I she her. She was wearing my favorite shirt, she looks amazingly sexy in. She was dancing around the kitchen singing and cooking. I don't think I have ever loved this girl more in my life then I do now.  She spun around and noticed I was there our eyes locking on to each other. I begin to walk toward her.
***
Y/n pov

He starts to walk to me, I was speechless. He was really in-front of me. It had felt like a decade. He's not standing in front of me, so close I could smell his intoxicating scent. I couldn't wait any longer I let my body take over. I grabbed his face our eyes filled with love and happiness. I kissed his lips deeply like I was going to die if i didn't. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

Our kiss lasted a few seconds before we pulled away. My move my hands from his face to his chest. Tears running down my face.

He takes his hand and wipes my tears away.

"What's wrong princess, not happy to see me?"

"I'm more than happy Dean."

He smiles at me and pulls me into him. One hand on my back the other on my head. He held me tight like he never wanted to let go. And then I smell something burning.

"Ahhh my chicken." I yelp

Before jumping out of his arms and pulling the chicken off the stove. Dean laughs at me and smiles.
***
A few hours later I caught up with Sam he tells me about what it was like the past 2 weeks. We were all sitting in the library chatting. I was sitting on deans lap as he relaxed in a chair Sam sitting across from us. Deans beer was almost out so I got up to get him a new one.

"Y/n where are you going?" He says taking his last sips.

"I'll be right back don't worry dean."

I return moment later with a cold beer and hand it too Dean before sitting back on his lap.

"That's my girl." He says with a big grin before opening his new beer.

The three of us continue to chat until it begins to get late.

"Y/n, Dean goodnight I'm gonna head to bed" Sam walks off to his room.

I get up from deans lap.

"Umm where do you think your going?"

"Nowhere."

A look of confusion washes over deans face. I take his beer out of his hand.

"Heyyy.." he says in a pouty voice.

I smile at his reaction before I get on his lap facing him. I straddle his legs. My fingers begging to run through his hair. He lets out a low growl at the gesture. Before putting his hands on my waist making me grid slowly on him. My breathing becomes heavy and I can feel the heat between my legs rise. Dean leans up and begins to kiss my neck gaining quiet moans escape from my lips. His grip on me became harder but still gentle. I began to grind on him harder. He let out of low moan from the movements of my hip. I release myself from his girl standing up from his lap.

"Hey... you can't just...baby...y/n" he says in a whiney voice.

I laugh at him.

"Meet me in your room , I'll be there in a little okay?"

He nods his head in excitement for what's going to happen. He watches as I walk away biting his lip. I knew he was starring at my ass. I head to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a bun, I slip on a two piece lingerie set.

I cover myself up in deans red flannel I was wearing before. And I head back to his room. I check the library first to make sure he wasn't still in there he was definitely in his room. I slowly open the door. The lights were off all that was on was a dim lamp but you could still see. Dean was laying on the bed, still wearing his clothes. I carefully close the door behind and lock it. I turn back around deans face filled with curiosity.

"So what's going on y/n?" He said pointing at me.

I don't say anything. I have a seductive smile on my face. I take a step closer to the bed. Letting the flannel fall off my shoulders exposing the outfit I was wearing underneath. Dean's expression changed. He was in awe and lust filled his eyes.

He stood up making his way to me. I turned to face him he looked me up and down biting his lip.

"All this for me?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Don't mind if I do."

He says with a lustful smile. Before leaning into me kissing me with more passion then ever before. He pulled away for a second before leaving my back into my my arms around his neck. He reaches down to my thighs and he,

scoops me up in his arms. He wraps my legs around my waist walking me over to the bed. He sat down, I was now on top of him. Both our breathing getting heavy. Pulling away I take his shirt off. His sculpture of a body underneath me, I bite my lip and begin to kiss him chest and abs. Small groans of pleasure escaping his lips. His hold on my thighs was tight but nice. I lifted myself off of him, he followed my lead sitting back back out lips crashing into each others. I could feel him growing underneath me. As he rubs against me. He began to reach for my underwear when I grabbed his hand. He stopped mid kiss.

"Y/n is everything okay?"

I didn't answer. I don't no what's wrong with me.
But I felt scared. Dean noticed the look on my face and he began to understand.

"Hey, sweetheart we don't have to do anything, I understand this may be too fast we can stop."

I felt bad I got him riled up and myself too only to be too scared. But I wasn't ready yet. I nod in agreement my head hanging low with disappointment. Dean reaches for my chin gently lifting it up so I was eye to eye with his.

"Hey don't worry, my feelings have not and will not change. We will go by your pace. Okay. I'm okay with just laying here with you in my arms."

A smile forms on his face as he kisses my lips and then my forehead. I return the smile. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed. He hands me a T-shirt to wear and I slip it over my head. As he gets in bed he kisses my head once more before pulling me into his arms.

"It's going to be okay."

I never loved him more than in this moment. And I decided to respond to the thing he whispered in my ear before he left.

"Dean..?"

"Mmhmm , what is it baby doll?"

"Yes."

"Yes? What do you mea-,"

A jolt of realization filled his face followed by excitement and happiness. He looks down and me and I up at him he leans down and kisses me one last time before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 8 16
It starts with you two being teenagers and goes from there. Hope you like it!
287K 5K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
213K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
284K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...