Supernatural Dean x Reader

By Sabina34el

Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters the... More

Chapter 1 - First encounter
Chapter 2 - Father with wings
Chapter 3 - Crowley - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 4 - Forbidden Fruit - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - The start of Something - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 7 - The hunt - ❤️‍🔥🌶️
Chapter 8 - Location - 🌶️
Chapter 9 - "baby" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 10 - cass's daughter - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 11 - losing faith
Chapter 13 - acceptance
Chapter 14 - Tear down -⚠️
Chapter 15 - rebuild -❤️
Chapter 16 - Breakthrough -❤️
Chapter 19 - Welcome home - 🌶️🌶️❤️
Chapter 18- She said "yes" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 19 - in the end -❤️
Chapter 20 - Wayward son - ❤️

Chapter 12 - Lucy - ❤️

1.6K 32 3
By Sabina34el

It has been about a week since the last hunt and Dean showing me I mean nothing and what he said meant nothing. it was now clear to me. I began to count the days until we catch Lucifer and put him back so I can leave this bunker and never look back. I wake up once again sad, jealous and angry. It had been growing more and more each day. Only this time Sam knocked on my door.

"Come in."

"Good morning y/n I have some good news"

"What is it?"

"We found Lucifer and we have a plan to put him back in the cage."

My eyes lit up finally hope.

"When do we leave?"
I say springing out of bed.

"2 hours."

"I'll be ready."

With that Sam walks out of the room and I begin to pack my things and get dressed.

2 hours go by and I head out the door to my bike. At the last minute I changed my mind. Since Dean decided to be a dick I wanted our last hunt/ moments together to be as un comfy as possible to him. I threw my bag in the back of his car and climbed in. I could see his face in the review mirror a look of shock and worry on his face.

"No bike this time?"

"No Dean no bike"

With that he give me a half forced smile and starts up the car. We drive to the middle of know where town. Population 2,000. We had to work quick if we wanted to catch him. So no stopping for food no hotels. I was the bait Lucifer wanted me because of what I am, Sam didn't like the idea but knew it was the only way. We head to the coordinates Sam had discovered with the help of cass and Crowley. As we make our way out of the car cass flys in.

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

"Dad...I'm the bait you guys can't catch him or send him back without me."

"I'm not going to lose you like I lost your brother Jameson!"

"Dad it will be okay I promise, I'm stronger now then I was back then I can do this."

Cass shook his head and turned to the boys.

"You two protect her, keep her safe so she can do the spell."

The boys nod their head. Sam seemed nervous and Dean he looked guilty. What was going on. Anyways we geared up and headed into the building. We had to make our way in fighting off a few demons. Nothing too crazy but he knew we were there. I make it to an empty room and begin pulling items out of my bag, items for a spell. We were going to send him back into the cage. Sam, Cass and Crowley were going to hold Lucifer off while I did the spell and Dean stood guard. Since it was going to take me time to set the spell up and I was finally in a room alone with Dean after weeks of silent treatment and anger I decided nows the best time to confront him.

"So how was the blonde."

I spit out I wanted to be petty but it came out a lot heavier then I intended. Deans face went pale at my words and guilt flooded his body. He didn't respond so I kept talking

"I saw you leave with her... I could care less." (Knowing I cared a lot probably too much.)
"I just don't understand why you refuse to talk to me?"

His face was still pale and cold, I was starting to get more frustrated because he still would not respond. I gave up sparing myself the anger and hurt and I refocused on the spell at hand. I was nearly finished when demons burst through the door 3 of them. I jumped up from my position, Dean lunged at 2 of them knocking them over. I throw my demon killing blade at the 3rd the blade digging into his head killing him. Dean struggled with the other 2 but got them. Cass and Sam run into the room beat up and out of breath.

"Y/n is the spell done, he's on his way here." Sam ask frantically.

"Yes Sam, I'm almost finished with it I need a few more minutes."

"You may not have that."

There was a banging on the door, and then a voice.

"Y/n ....I can smell you...just like I could smell your brother...oh I'm sorry touchy subject??" Lucifer said with a evil chuckle.

It was him I had not heard his voice in years but it was him. I was caught in anger in a trance of red. I stood up forgetting about the spell I wanted to kill him I wanted to watch it happen. I could here the faint sounds of Sam, Dean and Cass yelling at me telling me to stop. But I wasn't listening I didn't care, I've waited forever for this moment, he killed my brother, he made my dad leave me, the rage inside me was too much. I could feel my powers rising. I let out a scream blasting the door open and Lucifer over. I lunge at him slicing his abdomen with my blade. He didn't like this and flicked his wrist flying me across the room into a wall. I fell hard. My head was bleeding. Sam Dean and Cass lunged for him trying to hold him off, I was snapped out of my trance, I  needed to complete the spell. I slowly crawl my sore bleeding Body to the basin of items. I take out my demon blade and cut my hand open dripping my blood into the basin I chant the words of the spell. It was too late by the time Lucifer realized what I was doing. Chains began coming up from the ground latching themselves onto his body to pull him back to hell. But before he was completely gone he managed to flick his wrist one last time sending me back into the wall harder than last time. My eyes began to darken as I watched Lucifer scream as he was taken away. The last thing I heard was Dean yell for me. And then I was out cold.

***
Deans pov

"Y/N.....NO!!!!!"

Lucifer threw y/n into the wall before he was taken away back to hell, I was hot with shock as I look at her hurt and bloody body. I hated myself.  I rushed over to her. Picking her head up onto my lap. What have I done. Sam has a look of fear and worry,  Cass comes over and try's to heal her but it only works so far.

"She was hurt extremely badly, I can only heal her cuts and bruises, she's in a coma. If she wakes up or not I'm not sure. She should be healing but it will take time, I'm not sure how much."

Cass said looking defeated. I couldn't hold it in I began to cry holding her head up against mine I needed her to wake up I needed to tell her I was sorry.

"I'm so sorry y/n...I'm so sorry." I say in between sobs.

Cass had a look of confusion but quickly transported us back into the bunker. I picked y/n up in my arms. And carried her to the infirmary. I lay her gently on the bed moving a piece of her hair behind her ear. I kiss her forehead tears still rolling down my face. I whisper I'm sorry one last time. Before Cass speaks.

"What's going on here Dean?"

I knew what he was asking but I couldn't answer. In fact i couldn't speak at all. So Sam speaks for me.

"Cass....y/n and Dean began to form a relationship. I told him he couldn't it was not safe for her or us like you said Cass."

"I see"

Cass turns to me before punching me in the face.

"THAT IS MY DAUGHTER! I HAVE SEEN HOW YOU TREAT WOMEN, how dare you take advantage of my daughter!"

I rub my face, I deserve that one.

"Cass Cass it's not like that I swear, I love her Cass since we met I've loved her."

Sam and Cass have the same look on there face, Suprise. Hell I'm surprised I said it. Cass walks up to me he places his hand on my head healing me, and then he puts his hand on my shoulder. He steps away his eyes wide.

"Cass?"

"It's true he loves her. They are each others soulmates."

Cass disappeared. I was confused what does that mean. I turn to sam, confusion on my face. But all he can say is,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Dean I had no idea your feelings for her, if I did I would not have said those things."

I nod my head I understood what he meant. But I was still hurt and still broken for what I did to
y/n and now she may never wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
142K 2.7K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
287K 5K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
3.1K 24 11
I am in LOVE with Supernatural!!!!! And in love with Castiel 💕 One shots that are fluffy as cotton candy Sam Dean Castiel Jack Now completed, beca...