Mistreated - Han Jisung centr...

By Han_jisung_one

Jisung is always left out of the activity of the members, is always complained of, and always lack physical t... More

1 : Misunderstood
2 : Fed Up
3 : A Break
5 : Reasons
6 : Stressful
7 : Who's That
8 : Not Fair
9 : Finally Back
10 : Unwanted Presence
11 : Inseparable
12 : Cowards
13 : Distractions
14 : Truth Unfold
15 : Sickness
16 : Forgiveness
17 : The Confessions
18 : So Wrong
19 : Coffee Date
20 : Safe Place
21 : Cuddling Session
22 : Small Quokkas
23 : Favourite Boyfriend
24 : Fresh Walk, Sweet Talk
25 : Troublesome
26 : Guess Who's Back
27 : Bad Memories
RIP Moonbin
โŠ˜Not An Update. ImportantโŠ˜

4 : Back Home

5.7K 177 128
By Han_jisung_one

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

^perth stewart^
Age : 28

Author's pov :

"Ow phi, phi, phi! That hurts!"

Jisung said, struggling with the male that was hitting him with a japanese fan.

"You ass! How dare you not tell me that you were coming back to Malaysia just two days when we were talking on the phone! I had to find out from your ma!"

"Phi! I thought i could suprise you when i found out you're still in Malaysia..! But I forgot to tell eomma not to tell you.."

"Well because of you, i hate suprises now"

"Aw phi, come on now!"

The boy said while whining, but still had a huge grin on his face.

"I missed you"

"Well look at you, you devil, always acting narak to stop me from scolding you!"

Perth said, mixing English with Thai in his words. While smiling at the boy who was hugging his parents and older brother, who didn't get a word from what he said.

"Well phi, you know I'm always cute"

"You don't think that this too much confidence?"

His older brother said, snickring afterwards at Jisung's expression.

"Eomma! Look at him, its the first time he sees me in real life after so long and he's already bullying me!"

His mother just chuckled, it's nothing out of the normal, her two children always bickered and fought, just their way of expressing their love for each other.

"Hanji, your staying with me tonight, we have to catch up on a lot of things!"

Perth spoke again with korean when he saw that Jisung's older brother was going to take his suitcase.

"Eh!? Why phi? I wanna sleep with ma today!"

Jisung said in Thai.

"Your not 6, Sungie, don't you like my cuddles anymore?"

"It's not like that phi! But i don't get why are you so clingy?"

The were both speaking Thai now, and Jisung's parents didn't get shit. But they guessed that they were bickering.

"It's ok you two, Jisung, you can stay with him today, you didn't see each other in a long time, darling!"

His mother spoke when she noticed he was hesitant.

"Fine.."

Then Perth gasped dramatically.

"You don't wanna stay with me? Fine, go away, I'm mad"

"You should stop believing that I'm your bias, you definitly bias Hyunjin, you immature betrayer.."

"Sungie~~ why are you bullying me?!"

Perth stopped whining when he saw Jisung's mood change. He suddenly looked sad and annoyed.

"Umm, how about we get going, Sungie?"

"Yeah.."

<------------------------------------------------------>

He gasped the moment he stepped into the flat. Balloons filled with helium every where around the place, a table in the middle filled with snacks and soft drinks and a big cheesecake on the table, a sign that said 'Happy Birthday Han Ji-sung!!' was on the wall.

"Phi! You didn't have to!!"

Jisung said with tears in his eyes.

"How can i not? I missed your birthday! And it was just a few months ago! I couldn't even send you a 'happy birthday' in time..."

"Phi Perth... I understand you were busy with that series, and it's not that important, your work comes first, phi!"

"What the heck, Sung, no, you come first, before literally anything. Also i noticed that you didn't do a birthday live this year, only a photo that has you and a very small cake, what was that about?"

"It's nothing... Thank you, phi.."

Jisung said, going in for a hug from Perth, who accepted the hug with no protest.
Then he felt tears on his shirt.

"Sungie...? Why are you crying?"

"You bought me my favorite cheesecake.."

"Yeah... You like plain cheesecake, right? But still, why are you crying?"

"It's ok to like it plain, right..?"

"Of course, You have an allergy towards berries, right? And you don't eat it with chocolate sauce or caramel, Jisung? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, thank you again.."

"Jisung.."

He doesn't want to force him into saying it, so he didn't push the conversation and just engulf the crying boy in his arms tightly, Jisung will share it with him when he's comfortable.
It's safe to say, both enjoyed each others presence and their day together.

<--------------------------------------------------------->

While some people on the other hand, wasn't so excited about their day like how they usually are.
The shared house of StrayKids seemed too quiet today, the televison hasn't been used for two days, no one gets out of they're room unless it's for the food or drinks. But they have an interview today, they have to go.

They were all in the living room, waiting for the van that was supposed to escort them to the company.
They kept the words of their boss in their heads,
"whenever someone asks about Han's hiatus, say it's due to personal reasons, no more or less"
They couldn't get the image of the boy out of their heads, they couldn't forget the fact that they're the reason that they might end up as 7, but hopefully it wont be that, is what each one of them wishs.

When their manger called and said he's out with the van, everyone was quick to get up and move towards the door.
But before they could get out, Chan stopped in his track, and turned to them. Which got them to stop and look at their leader uncertianly.

"When we get back, I want each and every one of you to say thier reason of treating Jisung like that, and it better be good, because if it's not, I might be the one to resign next"

Chan said, having little to no emotion on his face, he shocked the males in the room, they stood there stunned and unable to move an ench.
But they were quick to hurry behind their oldest when he already stepped foot out of the house.

<-------------------------------------------------->

"Sungie...? Are you in there?"

There were some noise on the other side with a small sniffle. Before the door was opened by a red-eyed Jisung.

"Yes phi..?"

He smiled a little, trying to not sound like he was crying a few moment ago, but he wasn't the best at lying right now.

"Stupid..., you know i can still see dried tears on your cheeks.."

There was another sniffle. Before Perth noticed something and chuckled.

"You still have your habit of crying in the bathroom with a pillow? Geez.. You never change, and that's what i like about you.."

Jisung looked up to meet his eyes in shock.

"Y-you, you knew...?"

"Of course Ji, I know everthing about you"

"And you didn't think it was weird..?"

"No, Sung, it's not weird, what's weird about not wanting others to hear your crying?"

He could feel his eyes get watery all over again, but he was quick to whip it.

"c'mere, Jisungie"

Perth said, while opening his arms, waiting for the squirrel-like boy to dive into his embrace. Which didn't take long as the male almost jumped on him. That's the thing about them, they understand each other well, they accept each other's flaws and talents.

"What happend?"

".......They didn't celebrate my birthday this year, they let me celebrate it alone, I bought a small cake that would be enough for me, just to post a photo for the fans... But they celebrated Felix's birthday..., so why was i diffrent..?"

Jisung said, while his face showed nothing but pain, but he was feeling a new emotion, was it...... Hatred?

"Jisung, it's ok... Baby.. Calm down"

"How about we sit down, and you tell me what has been happening this past year?"

<--------------------------------------------------------->

They were done with the interview, and as expected, someone, no, people asked about Jisung's hiatus. While they answered the same words their boss ordered them to,
"It' s due to personal reasons..."
Now they're back to their shared house, they felt tired and in need of a long shower, but they couldn't help but think of their leader's words before they left. They stood still in the living room, waiting for Chan to say something.

"Go wash up and change, we can talk afterwards..."

The oldest said when he noticed them not moving, they just gave a light nod before each one of them left to thier shared rooms. Feeling too nervous about what will happen next.

<---------------------------------------------------->

Be ready next chapter, you'll find out why they treated Jisung like that, and about Perth and Jisung's backstory.

^Spoiler^

Lmao too late.

Thank you for reading, enjoyed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.3K 43
-โ˜†- Dear Journal... Everyone has a different love story, but what is mine? -โ˜†- Sometimes, the universe decides that it would be a great idea to pu...
80.1K 3.4K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
45.2K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
158K 10.7K 48
[COMPLETED] ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ( ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—– ) โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.โž โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...