Eternal Love

By liahlmtn

"where are you taking me to?" you ask him while he drags you to a world. a world where you'll love and regret... More

Starting.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
T w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
T h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f I f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
B O N U S
EXPLANATION

f i f t y

77 9 0
By liahlmtn

A/n: for the people who kept reading until Chapter 50, you guys are amazing! Thank you for the wait and now we're on the way to the end. Well, technically, we're close but not yet, so stay tuned! 

-

you offer your hand to your client for one last shake while smiling sweetly at her, she thanks you for the job well done you did, and she also shakes hands with Jungwon and thanks him too.

she leaves the court room then you and Jungwon proceed back to your office.

"Thanks for assisting my clients while I was away," you say while walking.

"It's alright, just doing my job" he smiles at you and back to himself.

you know Jungwon, he might be busy at his university but he still makes time for you and his part-time job of being your assistant, but it honestly feels like he's doing more job than you do, but he doesn't mind.

and apart from this, you also gave him his scholarship so he to be able to study at his dream university.

"But, how's the case 2093 going?" you ask him as you unlock the door of your office then you both go inside.

Case 2093 is another name for Jimin's case, well as a lawyer, it's hard for you to identify whose case is this and whose case is that, so your assistant named them as numbers instead, but the numbers in the names do symbolize words and dates

he flips the pages of his clipboard which seems to be giving up because of the mounting files and records that you need every day.

"as for what you ordered me and the polices to do, they are doing the investigations promptly and quickly, and they are also trying to find the killer as well," he says while reading the recent record he just wrote.

"What did the chief police say?" you question while you try to fix the things inside your bag.

"They said that the past policies who investigated Jimin's case began in a nearby high school, specifically the high school you used to attend" he utters while reading the clipboard.

he squints his eyes and makes a tsk sound with his mouth as he sees a typographical error in his notes, he snatches your correction tape and covers it with it.

"I'm sorry" he scratches the back of his head while staring at his clipboard annoyingly and you laugh at him.

"add more," you tell him while opening your Tumblr to drink some water, and he nods his head before saying more words.

"the polices said that a student could killed him because of the copy of the CCTV footage and it showed that-" he gets cut off by the sound of you choking on water.

he looks at you with worried eyes and asks "a-are you a-alright?" he pats your back with a palm to calm you down.

"w-wait, I h-heard you right, s-student?" you question him while trying to wipe the spit off from your chin 

you give him a concerned look but he gives you a stronger look on his face.

"yes, unbelievable, right?" he asks you and you nod.

student? you question yourself, so many people would not believe what you heard from Jungwon too, you instruct him to say it multiple times then he quits and hands you his notes and you look at it with wide eyes.

"tell me the address where you contacted the local police" you articulate as your heart begins to beat quicker and quicker

"you're going there now? b-but I thought it's your day off?" he wonders, you give him a stern look on your face.

"This case has made me go nuts these past few weeks and this is my chance to figure out this missing piece," you say breathlessly.

"Okay, I'll set an appointment with the police" he takes his phone and emails them

"Okay, I'm coming," he tells you then he takes your empty Tumblr to refill it with water for you to use.

-

both of you enter the place where Jungwon asked for some information about Jimin's Case and proceeded to the reception, Jungwon tells the receptionist about the scheduled appointment he asked for and you introduced yourself as Attorney Y/n, the receptionist felt honored to meet you and even asked for a selfie but Jungwon declines as you both know that you're strictly not allowed to.

but thankfully she understands the situation and guides you both to the chief staff.

"Good Afternoon Attorney Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you" the chief police shakes hands with you and then your assistant.

"How can I help you both" he smiles sweetly, then you ask for the reason why you both are here then he nods his head and proceeds to open his desktop to show the recent investigation.

he turns his desktop to your field of view, showing a CCTV camera view, the date was on November 3, 2021, and it shows an empty place behind a school campus.

you blink multiple times to see the area, your heart begins to pound when you discover that the area seems to be the place where you keep dreaming about.

wait, what?

you're sure that the school was yours, and seconds later, a person seems to be running away from someone.

your eyes widen as you concentrate on the person running, Jungwon comes closer to you and asks if you have eye problems so that he could book a visit to the optician but you shove him off.

you widen your eyes more, you realize that the person who is running away is no other than

Jimin.

your heart beats even faster and you freeze on the spot, the sounds and voices begin to appear, you can his whole state, his hands were filled with blood and his tongue was covered with bru.

"p-please, I-I'm begging you, d-don't pull t-the trigger" he drops on his knees just to beg for the man to not shoot him, it's clear to see that he is a crying mess.

"the killer is not seen in this footage, chief" Jungwon protests.

"please finish the video first" the chief apologizes after his words but you stayed frozen and yourtowardre glued to the monitor.

a man slowly walks towards him holding a gun, he slowly points it tods the poor man.

it's clear to see that it's only him and the killer in the area, no one else, or unless they weren't able to get cap red in the footage.

"clout chaser! You deserve to d the man screams out, loud enough for the  sound system of the CCTV footage to cause a shake, and causing Jimin to break down even more, he grips the left side of his cbegth his right hand with his teeth clenching.

it breaks your heart to see him like this, and begging the killer to not shoot him, and now you're scared of what will happen next so you grip onto Jungwon's arm in fear.

"p-please, I-i am s-so sorry, I don't k-know what I've done, b-but I'm b-begging y-you" his voice breaks down and it's widely heard in the footage, tears were unmanageably running down on his cheeks.

at this point you feel your insides getting softer, the sight of him like this shatters your heart so badly.

you could not find out who the killer is, since his back is facing on the cctv and he was facing Jimin, and he has a black hood covering his head.

a deafening silence occupied the whole area, the man looks at him and back to his gun, he takes a loud sigh and screams

"I am so fucking done with you!!!!" he shrills, raising his arm and pulling the trigger up in the sky

his voice sounds, odd but you're trying to remember who it is, the scary thing is that it sounds familiar as well.

Jungwon startled at the loud bang causing you to get pushed slightly on the edge but you froze, "Oh My Goodness" he says looking at you but your eyes are glued on the tv

Jimin covers his poor ears with his hands even though it's obviously soaking in blood, sweat, and tears.

the killer slowly looks down at him and points the gun at him.

"N-no, please!" he begs him to stop once again, but he just laughs at him like a devil.

you internally freeze as your jaw drops, you finally discover who the killer really is.

"Your please won't bring any results" he smirks.

Jimin looks at him breathlessly and stood up to run far away as possible.

but 

he got shot in the back, he drops on his knees on the ground and following his whole body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 275 13
A collection of sexy one shots
371K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
487K 24.1K 39
❝ she was so naive....and he was sinful ❞ ____________________________________________________________ when the school hearthrob found himself attra...
540K 31.8K 46
Eli had been trapped her whole life, never leaving the village. Trapped because of the village's fear of the monsters. A fatal mistake led to her be...