His unknown past ( Rewrite)

By Thames_Cale

Waking up in a strange room is one thing. But... Waking up in a strange room with your supposed alternate sel... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 9- Part 2
Chapter 11
A/N

Chapter 4

2.1K 75 2
By Thames_Cale

Alberu Crossman was in his office with the heroes of the Plaza Terror Incident; Chai Han, Rosalyn, Lock, and two former servants of the Henituse Family, Ron and Boacrox Molan.

It hadn't been that long since the incident occurred. Paranoia and anxiety among the citizens were at an all-time high. The memories of blood were still fresh in their heads. They couldn't afford to let their guard down especially when the terrorists were still on the loose.

That's why Alberu reached out to the ones who help minimize the damage. Knowing with their help they would be able to locate the culprits.

"So what do you plan to do now?" the blond prince asks.

"We're going to hunt down the mage, there's a possibility that he may lead us to the organization that Lock's and my village along with the plaza" The 'young' swordmaster answers.

"I hope you catch him soon, I don't like how he attacked my people. We have to be careful we don't know much about this organization or what they could be planning."

Before anyone could reassure the prince, a bright light flashed in the room. They started to feel sleepy, swaying from side to side before losing consciousness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they woke up they were greeted by a breaking sight. They were in a spacious room, filled with many comfy-looking seats facing an enormous black screen. On the right side of the room was a massive door. In one of the corners of the room was a large table that held various types of food, drinks, and snacks.

Countless screams and shouts were heard across the room from panicked civilians. As they realized that they were somewhere else.

Choi Han looked at the screen in shock.' A cinema?' He shook his head and immediately grabbed his sword, ready to attack at any given moment.

Alberu quickly examine their situation, taking note that they were many races that also seemed to be in the same situation as them.

As they scanned the room, they froze as they saw two people that looked the exact same as them in the room with them.

Choi Han locks eyes with both of his lookalikes and shouts, "Who are you?!"

One of the other Choi Hans shouted back "What do you mean, who am I? I should be asking who are you two and why do look like me!?"

And like that, a shouting match had commenced. The two were shouting back and forth. Thankfully they were interrupted by an even louder voice.

Enough!!!

A beautiful, glacial blue light- that strings of an unknown language streaking through it- spread across the room leaving them feeling like something was missing. Feeling a sense of emptiness where something is supposed to be.

They weren't given any time to think about it as a powerful aura was then directed at them leaving them unable to breathe while also making them unable to move. They were then seated on the comfortable seats on the left side of the room, forced to look up at the screen in front of them.

"Finally, You took longer to calm down than I anticipated, then again I should have expected this..." a new voice commented, followed by what sounded like a mockingly tired sigh.

A shiver ran up their spines as they heard the voice. From the side of their eye, they could see a tall hooded figure - who facing in their direction- standing directly behind the group in the middle.

The man's stance was easy, lazy, and completely unbothered. He was dressed in a sharp suit, showcasing just how well the suit was as it accented the man's sharp lines and the way he held his body like a predator ready to pounce in spite of his relaxed appearance.

Peeking out of his black hood was fluffy chocolate hair, pale skin, along with a bored expression but the thing that stood out the most about the man was the white fabric wrapped around his forearms, peaking out from his primly pressed white shirt and black tie, up around the lower half of his neck all hidden underneath the black cloak.

They could tell with just one look that this man was dangerous. Their instincts were screaming at them to flee. To run away somewhere, anywhere, just to never return anywhere never this man ever again.

"What does he even see in you?" he mumbled- even though they could all hear him-"Anyways thank you Leo for stopping their worthless banter."

No problem, Shinigami-san

"Now then, let's get down to business. All weapons have been confiscated from your person. Also, all magic such as mana has been disabled. As entertaining as it would be to see you fight to the death, he would not like that so no fighting is allowed."

Many mages including Rosalyn tried to conjure up some form of mana, finding that they couldn't even summon a small flame.

Rosalyn's eyes widened as she gasped in disbelief.

"I- I... how...?" She stuttered. Her eyes clouded in fear as she glances over to Choi Han and Lock, who look at her in disbelief.

The Golden dragon narrowed his eyes when even he couldn't call his mana. Whoever brought them here must be even more powerful than a dragon, which wouldn't be so far-fetched as just the presence of the cloaked being was terrifying even to him.

"You all are here to react to special someone, Leo will explain the rest to you," he says in a bored monotone voice.

"Now if you excuse me I'm off to bother the slug." you could hear his voice soften when he spoke about this so-called slug? They must have heard him wrong.

When he left they could feel the aura that rendered them immobile left with him. Then the voice he was speaking to spoke to them. Leo, it was?

Greetings mortals. I am system 739# also known as Leo.

As you heard from Shinigami-san you're here to react to a particular individual at the request of the Constellation the OLDEST DREAM. You are unable to deny participating in this reaction.

You are reacting alongside your alternate selves. On the left of the cinema is the Original universe(Tboah). The universe that all alternates stem from. On the right is the reset timeline of the Original timeline(Totcf) and in the middle is a universe that is similar to Totcf but has huge differences(Tcf2).

Any questions?

No one speaks, still dazed from what transpired a few seconds ago. Slowly coming to terms with their current predicament.

After a minute a few people snapped out of the daze. The alternate version of the crown prince from the middle group asked the question they were all thinking.

"May we know who we are reacting to?" he asks.

You are going to react to your most trusted ally the

バランスのゴッドイーター

'Most trusted ally?' most of them questioned. Confused as to why they would need an ally. Soon more and more questions started popping up in their heads.

'Why would they need an ally?'

'Is this about the terrorist attack?'

"The who?" They didn't know the word? name?... the system said.

That is his title you most likely won't recognize it but you know of him but with a different title/name, in each of your universes respectively.

In Tboah he was known as the Scarlet Widow.

In Totcf he was known as the Supreme Commander of Allied Forces.

And in Tcf2 he is known as the Crimson rose.

He is unaware that this is happening. Time is currently frozen so you don't need to worry about anything happening in your world.

...

Are you guys okay?

...

Amm...Hello?

Oh!

Shinigami-san must have scared you pretty badly... huh.

I'll leave you guys for a while until you get your thoughts in order.

Hopefully...

Anyways the bathroom is through the right door if you need it.

...

Bye

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

To be continued

See you in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 800 12
The unknown beings had entered their slumber since the day of the first conflict between the Divine race and the Demonic race ended, but an unusual s...
36.7K 2.2K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
193K 11K 37
"You don't need less and only me. I'm the only one you must love. Therefore, all you have to do is to stay by my side and love me." [OG! Cale Henitu...
148K 8.5K 34
I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful roof that look like a roof of a castle. "Young master, please wake up. It's time for your training." It weird t...