Dimples - [BKDK] | MHA

By heyitz_aira

For years, Katsuki forced himself not to smile, or laugh. All just cause of a small, simple reason. He didn't... More

This Is Why I Don't Socialize
You're Such a Deku
You're Too Obvious
Plan BakuDeku
He Likes Milkshakes
I'm Practicing
I Was Bird Watching!
What The Hell Did You Say!?
I Didn't Mean What I Said
Is It Easy To Say?
The Worst "Crush" He's Ever Had
That Was a Kiss! A Kiss!
Dimples. (Final)

HE'S SAID WHAT!?

2.4K 68 149
By heyitz_aira

author's note:

whoops forgot to post this

In Katsuki's opinion, the movie was okay. He personally liked horrors, since he liked to always make comments about the characters. And this wasn't any different, he's made multiple comments pointing stuff out, commenting on how they look, act, what they should've done, it lightened up the mood for everyone, as everyone who was watching it had laughed, and felt proud of himself as he'd feel Izuku sometimes relax a little more against him when he says so. I guess he makes it a little less scary.

The blond felt the weight against him when the end credits had almost ended, some people had got up for a quick bathroom break, other's chit-chatting, and the rest picking what movie they'd see next. But all Katsuki could focus on was the greenette in his arms.

He looked peaceful.

I know, that wasn't much explanation, and that's commonly used, but Katsuki really thought he did. He leaned towards his side to see his face a little better.

His eyes were closed- well, obviously, along with his dark, long eyelashes lining the opening, it worked perfectly. His eyebrows seemed to be slightly furrowed for a bit, before relaxing once more. His mouth slightly hung agape, but had been covered mostly due to Katsuki's arm, he could feel his warm breath against his skin.

What the fuck, Katsuki thought to himself. I shouldn't be doing this. I probably look weird as hell right now. I better look away before anybody else se—

Too late. The deku-squad and baku-squad, the ones who knew most about this "tension" stared at him. Fuck, where they taking pictures!?

"Dunce face, put your phone away right now."

Kaminari proceeded to click a picture. "Make me, Kacchan." He smirked. Katsuki inhaled sharply. "If it weren't for this stupid nerd sleeping, I would've kicked all of you shits' asses up to the damn sun."

All of them laughed, "This doesn't mean that won't happen later." Katsuki added, and that was good enough to make them shut up.

Mina cleared her throat after a few minutes, "We thought you hated him, y'know.. wasn't that what you've told us before?" Kirishima agreed. "Yeah man- I thought you'd push him off at this point."

"Tch, I'm not that much of a horrible person, y'know? Besides, he's the one who leaned on me first." The tall blond rolled his eyes at his classmates. It was true, right? Isn't that what a normal person would do? Hold the person in their arms, draw shapes, lines on their back, have their head against the person's curly, green hair? It's literally normal. At that point, everyone had thought the same thing: 'But you're the one cuddled first...'

"If I ever hear any of you utter a word about this to the nerd, I'll do much worse than just kick your asses." Everyone gulped, nodding. But that didn't stop them from taking secret pictures of the two when the blond was too busy admiring the nerd in his arms, as long as he didn't see, they were okay.

It was Katsuki's turn to get tired now, it was 30 minutes past his bedtime as he watched the romcom movie with the class, and he really didn't think he was gonna be able to stay up any longer. So silently, he allowed himself to relax, lean against the cushions of the couch, as his hold on the greenette secured a bit more. He felt his eyelids close, as they seemed to be growing heavier by the second. And within a moment, those red eyes hid behind the pale eyelids of his.

Oh boy, next morning was really something.

Izuku was the one to first wake up. It was still pretty early, he could hear snores, and some sleepy shifting from some of them. He rubbed one of his eyes, trying to get comfortable again and holding whatever he was holding tighter.

Mm, man, these pillows are so soft...

Woah! This is so cool, it can snore too..

Wait, snore?

He jolted awake, sitting up properly. Katsuki's hung loosely around the greenette's waist, the blond's face looked.. relaxed. He didn't look all grumpy and frown-y looking, it was calm. He let off soft snores.

Izuku wiped the drool trail from his mouth. He was right like before, Katsuki was like an over sized body pillow, the softest, best one out there. And that sleep he's had was better than any sleep he's ever had in all of his life. He smiled at the sleeping figure, almost wanting to  pull the corners of his lips, into a smile. He wanted to see if his smile would be as flawless as he looked. It wasn't the best way to make him smile, but it was the best he could think of right now. He just wanted something for his fantasies is all.

Izuku gulped, he looked around, thankfully no one was awake yet, and gradually reached his hand over to the blond face.

He placed both his index fingers on either side of those... luscious lips of the blond's. He started to change his mind.

Forget smiling, I wonder what it would feel like if I kissed him. Those lips have no right to be that good looking right now.

Izuku seriously felt like that prince from Snow White trying to wake her up with a kiss right now. Oh my god! It's like a Disney movie!

He gently caressed both sides of the blond's sleeping face using his thumb, he slowly leaned in. This was okay, right? He's sleeping- hell never know. Nobody has to.

He heard groaning behind him, it was the sound of someone waking up. And that had Izuku go into immediate panic mode. He forced himself to take his hand off of him, setting his head against the male's pillow pecs again, wrapping his arms around him. He was just about to close his eyes and pretend he was sleeping when he realized that he wanted Katsuki's arms around him too.

He quickly wrapped Katsuki's arms around him tight, like a buckle on a seatbelt. And went back to "sleeping" again, he pretended to snore too, but that seriously wasn't necessary as that just made it more obvious that he was awake, so he just shut up after a few moments.

It was Denki, actually. It's quite funny, he's usually the last person to wake up, and sometimes even come late to class because of that.

He stared at himself after realize that this was a full 2 hours earlier than what he'd usually wake up to. "Take that, Sensei!" He whisper-yelled, a brief yawning following after.

He scratched his back as he looked around him slowly, then noticed Izuku and Katsuki wrapped in each other's arms. He saw some other people like that too, but they weren't so oblivious like these two. These two were a whole different story! This is about Plan BakuDeku!

Mina was the first person he woke up. He gently shook her, then as she sat up , he turned her face towards the two. Not realizing that everybody else around her were sleeping, she opened her mouth to squeal with joy, but Kaminari thankfully put a hand over her mouth before she could.

Izuku could hear their inaudible whispering to each other, and the sound of them silently waking some people up, Izuku tried his best to keep a straight face, but at some point, he had to pretend to shift in his sleep, and make his face, face the cushions on the couch. He just hoped nobody would come all the way to the other side of the couch to look.

Oh but they did, he could hear whispering and giggling all around him. Man, someone wake them up- he couldn't keep a straight sleeping face anymore.

"I think Midoriya is waking up." Someone noticed, due to the fact that he couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

"Shh! Bakubae is too! Did you take pictures?" He knew that was Mina. "Yeah, I did."

Send them to me. He thought to himself.

Katsuki scrunched his face a little, his group around the smaller male tightening a little before he slowly released one of his hands, to wipe his eyes. "The fuck... what's all the noise?" He mumbled, finally being able to completely open his eyes. Then it all clicked in.

Katsuki pushed Izuku off enough to make the greenette "wake up" and sit up on his own. The blond sat up properly. It was time this nerd woke up.

"It's alright man, I'd be too lazy to get up if I got to sleep like that too." Denki laughed.

Katsuki was silent, his cheeks were red, along with the tips of his ears, he stared at the ground, not knowing what to say. Had they really cuddled all night?

Izuku on the other hand, pretended to wake up from the pushing. He tried his best to do a realistic yawn, and just now finding out what had been going on. He wasn't gonna lie, he caught himself blushing when the pictures were shown to him. He was awake, but it still felt so... he just- he loved it. He loved all of it.

"So~" Mina wiggles her eyebrows, looking at the tall, red eyed blond. "About this morning, oh! And last night, would you mind elaborating—"

"No."

Denki snorted, "Guess we won't get blasted off to the sun, Midoriya found out about the cuddling himself!" Which made Sero laugh with him. "Don't think I forgot about yiu, Dunce face." Which made Kaminari instantly quiet down and gulp.

"Midobro's table is bring pretty loud today." Kirishima observed. "Oh! Oh! What are they saying?? Is it about this morning?? Oh- the nurse's office incident maybe?? By the way, Katsubabe, you never told us what happened."

"Tsk, you never asked."

"Really? What happ—"

"No."

And that's how the rest of the lunch break went, just the four teasing the red eyes blond about all they've been through. Until they came up with some sort of plan.

"We need to make this work, Bakubabe. Here, tell you what, how about we help you confess!"

"You idiots? Help me? No thanks."

"Oh come on, I can be a great wingman. I'm amazing when it comes to stuff like this." Denki winked.

Katsuki stared. "You've resorted to googling on how to improve your womanizing skills as your last and only hope. Yeah, no thanks. I'm good." Denki immediately tried to shush him. "This is why I'm glad we don't sit with Jirou and her friends, you can't just expose me to the public like that!"

"Come on, Bakugou! I'm sure we can all make it work! It's pretty obvious Midobro likes you back, you just gotta make a move, man!" Kirishima encouraged, but that didn't seem to help much.

"Think about it, Katsuki, everything will be okay!"

Katsuki didn't know what to say. He really didn't like his friends hyping him up like that. What if the nerd didn't actually like him? But it kinda seemed so.. so unlikely now. He's gotta like him. His friends have pointed out everything! All the signs. What they have isn't normal. It isn't friendship. It's a friendship that wants to be something more. Maybe he'll actually think about it.

Uraraka faced palmed. The entire deku-squad sat down around Izuku in the round lunch table. "Izu, this is like the twentieth time we're talking about this."

"You guys are the ones who bring it up!" Izuku argued back. The two groups had decided to sit in different tables today, not together, as both of them had "things to talk about".

"Izuku, Izuku, Izuku. No one almost kisses like- more than 3 times, at least. Actually, it should even happen! You two have experienced it more than that. You two are so oblivious it's killing me." Uraraka pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You're not dying thou—"

"It's a phrase, Shoto."

"Ah, alright."

"Of course there's people who kiss each other! Even if they're friends! People in Italy do—"

"Actually, Midoriya, this should be pretty obvious, but, we're not in Italy, nor are we Italian." Iida pushed his glasses up.

"I can't just walk up to him and tell him that! It'd be too awkward. Kacchan's a little intimidating..." Izuku mumbled.

"You say that, but you were all curled up on him just this morning."

"I cuddle in my sleep- you know that!"

"That doesn't matter. Speaking of which, you were awake, weren't you?"

"What? What are you—"

"I saw you, you know what I'm talking about, Izu." Ochako raised a brow. "I've known you for 3 years."

Everyone was quiet, waiting for the greenette's response. "...Yeah, I was."

"What'd you do?" She asked, sipping on her water.

"How'd you know I did something?"

"Ah, so you did do something."

"No, I didn't—"

"Too late, now tell us."

Izuku sighed, groaning slightly, his friends knew too much about him. Especially Uraraka.

"I- I tried to kiss him." The whole squad gasped. Izuku looked at them, panicking. "What? Is it bad? Don't make it sound bad! I knew I shouldn't have done that!"

"Izuku, we're so proud of you!" Their shocked faces turned into grinning ones, Izuku just sat there blankly. "What?"

"You made the first move! Shoto, you owe me 100 bucks. Did he do anything back?" Uraraka held her hand out for the dual haired male to give her money.

"100 bucks just because I made the first move?" Izuku questioned, they were placing bets on him now?

"I needed the money alright— plus he has tons of money, sharing is caring. Anyway, you didn't answer me! What happened??" Todoroki handed her over the money she needed, amkijg her squeal happily.

"He was asleep. What else do you think?"

"Oh." Was all the brunette could say. Before Todoroki could take his money back, she hissed. "It still counts! He still did something."

"That's honestly what I expected, but really Midoriya. We promise it'll turn out okay, just trust us, tell him." Tsu tried to persuade the other greenette.

"Midoriya, look at me." Todoroki spoke. He's always been able to convince Izuku to do whatever he says, so this shouldn't be any different.

"No- I know what you're trying to do— I know you, Sho."

"I tried, everyone." He shrugged, going back to eating his food.

After five more minutes of arguing, the group finally cooled, but it led to another one.

"So, you never told us, but what happened that day in the nurse's office? That's the least you can do right now." Uraraka sighed, she saw everything that happened, but couldn't hear anything.

"A lot.. of.. uh- stuff." Izuku scratched the back of his neck. "Uh-huh, would've guessed. Like what? C'mon Izu, we want tea."

"Just- stuff!"

"You're not being specific-"

"I-I don't know how to put it,"

"Hmm, hugs, kisses? Words of affirmation?"

"Well.. there was a bit of.. uh, the last one."

Uraraka gasped loud. "What- What happened??" Izuku asked her, concerned. She shook her head excitedly. "Tell us more!"

"We.. well, we may or may not have.. y'know, uh.."

"What??"

"I told him I loved him."

"WHAT!?"

"Uraraka! Stop freaking me out like that!" Izuku frowned, every time she squealed like that, he felt as if he did something wrong, like he shouldn't have done or said what he did or said. "A-And all of you- don't look at me like that—"

"Nononono— Izu, you got it wrong! Shoto, 100 more!"

"This too!? Ochako, please—"

"I'm so proud of you!!" She hugged him from his side, squeezing slightly. "What did he say!? Wait, are you guys together? Is it a secret? Oh my god, I need to tell Min—"

"No, no! It's none of that! We're not together, he doesn't like me, okay? It's not a secret."

"But then what was his reaction? Did he not like it?"

"Well... I dunno, I couldn't tell. He erm.. did say it.. back, though."

"HE'S SAID WHA—"

"And that's what happened." Uraraka finished. Both the squads and a bunch of other people from class had gathered around to talk about this issue between the two, while both of them hung out in Katsuki's dorm.

"Man, it's really like they're two idiots obliviously in love with each other." Mina shook her head as she spoke.

"Yeah! I really thought the I love you was a dead giveaway!" Kirishima sighed. "Yeah, and so was the physics notes incident, the cuddling, them going out together a couple of times, oh, and not to mention the times they've accidentally almost kissed each other." Kaminari informed the group.

"Oh! And the indirect kiss incident!" Mina pointed out. Everyone looked at her, confused. "What? I just wanted to check how they were doing! Then watched Katsuki drink out of Izuku's bottle, that was an indirect kiss!" Mina explained.

"We're running out of ideas." Uraraka sighed. "Plan BakuDeku is running, just not finishing, y'know?" Everyone agreed with Mina.

"It's so obvious they can't figure it out on their own. So we can't expect them to do this on their own unless we're willing to wait years." Mina slouched against the couch.

"I can try again tomorrow. I can find Midoriya and talk to him privately, encouraging him to tell him. I'm not sure how long I can wait either." Todoroki offered.

"Alright Sho! Do your thing." Mina grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
8.3K 285 11
!! FIRST STORY WARNING !! ๐Ÿ’™Records:๐Ÿ’™ #13 in KatsuDeku (EEEEEEEEE!!!) #168 in '#fairytale' (out of 17.5K!) ๐ŸŒŸ'"T-take me.... Instead..." Izuku told...
85.6K 1.9K 15
Katsuki Bakugou's personality is fake. The real Katsuki Bakugou is a softie and he isn't afraid of people finding out, no infact he is scared of what...
70.9K 2.2K 10
[Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou] - Katsuki Bakugou is aggressive, depressed, and just tired of being alive. He struggles to hide what he is truly f...