Blackened boss is poisonous [...

Por Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... Más

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 51

254 8 0
Por Little_Spade

Chapter 51 The Development of Mr. Villain (4)

Before going to bed, Xu Fuhuan glanced at Shengnian who was sleeping in the bed from the corner of his eye. The flickering lights swayed from side to side with the wind seeping in through the window, hitting his face flickeringly, like a sleeping Shengnian. What a nightmare, little one. The wrinkled faces were twisted together, the trembling eyelashes...

Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of his lips inexplicably, then blew out the oil lamp, lifted the quilt and lay beside him.

Sure enough, after half an hour, Xu Fuhuan obviously felt that the people around him first touched his arm with their hands pretending to be inadvertent, Xu Fuhuan remained silent and continued to pretend to be asleep.

The people around him were indeed asleep, and Shengnian was tense. His face collapsed, and he let out a heavy sigh of relief, but he just exhaled half of the breath. The person around him suddenly moved, Sheng Nian was so frightened that he quickly closed his eyes, and waited anxiously for a while, until the person around him stopped moving, then he narrowed his eyes into narrow strips. Seam took advantage of the moonlight to look at the people around him, and seeing that he was asleep, he just turned over.

He couldn't help scolding a bastard angrily.

Xu Fuhuan did it on purpose to make this kid play tricks.

His back was facing Shengnian at the moment, probably because he was frightened by him just now, and after waiting for a long time, there was movement behind him.

This time, he first cautiously called out a few words to uncle, seeing that there was no response, he slowly crawled out of the bed, trying not to touch Xu Fuhuan who was already asleep.

When getting out of bed, the prime year is small. The legs are a bit short.

The beds in the country are generally a bit high, in addition to preventing the moisture on the ground, you can usually stuff something under the bed.

This is a bitter prime, his little one. leg. It can't reach the ground at all.

I was afraid that the sound would be too loud and wake up the bed when I jumped down. on people.

Xu Fuhuan narrowed his eyes, looking at Shengnian's distressed look with amused expression.

Sheng Nian is indeed smart. He frowned and thought for a while, then threw his pillow from the bed to the ground, and then jumped onto the pillow to avoid waking up people with too much noise.

Afterwards, he tiptoed outside the house, not knowing what he was doing outside, Xu Fuhuan waited for about ten minutes before Sheng Nian returned to the house.

Although spring has passed, the nights in early summer are still very cold.

Sheng Nian shivered, first he groped to the bench where Xu Fuhuan put his clothes, and then skillfully reached into the pockets of the clothes with his small hands, and after a while, he didn't take out anything from it.

Little with joy. His face sank.

Looking at the moonlight, Xu Fuhuan clearly saw Shengnian's disappointment and anger.

Ha ha!

I know this little devil has a lot of eyes.

When eating at night, he pretended to be cute and lively, saying "grandma" on the left and "father" on the left, and he was more snarky than anyone else.

Knowing that Shengnian would not run away, Xu Fuhuan felt relieved, closed her eyes quietly, and then fell into a deep sleep.

The old lady was really ruthless, and his body was full of burning pain right now.

Early the next morning, Xu Fuhuan was woken up by An Xia.

I don't know how the old lady did it. At this moment, An Xia no longer had the panic and uneasiness of yesterday. Instead, she smiled innocently. She first moved a stool to put it under her feet, and then mischievously lifted the two of them away. imitating my old lady and shouting loudly: "Brother Nian, get up quickly, the sun is going to dry your ass. Pull your butt." The crisp and tender

voice, milky in milk, is really cute and pleasant .

As soon as Xu Fuhuan opened his eyes, he was overwhelmed by her playful appearance, quickly lifted the quilt with his big hands, and then hugged An Xia tightly in his arms, "Good girl, come, daddy kisses me. "

Without brushing his teeth, he kissed her white. On tender cheeks.

An Xia glanced away in disgust.

"Uncle, you haven't brushed your teeth yet, you're ashamed."

Xu Fuhuan didn't care at all about her calling him uncle, since he regarded An Xia as his daughter anyway.

As for the brat in Shengnian, there is no meat. Almost. Almost, soft. Mianmian's daughter is cute and lovable?

As soon as Shengnian opened his eyes, he saw his future daughter-in-law being 'bullied' by Xu Fuhuan. His face flushed with anger, and he quickly got out of bed. Getting up, frowning, he hugged An Xia in his arms.

"Are you still shameless? Even bullying little girls?"

Sheng Nian scolded Xu Fuhuan in an old-fashioned tone with a solemn expression.

Xu Fuhuan was taken aback for a moment, and he came back to his senses after a while, first he raised his hand and knocked Shengnian on the head.

He joked, "At such a young age, I know how to protect my daughter-in-law. It's amazing."

At noon, Er Gouzi came to Xu Fuhuan's house after packing himself up completely new. Seeing An Xia who was playing with little chickens alone in the small yard, she first showed her big yellow teeth, then ran in front of An Xia, and stuffed all the candies in her pocket into her hands.

"Little girl, for the sake of the candy uncle gave you, come on, call me uncle?"

Xu Fuhuan was fighting with the pots and pans in the kitchen at the moment, while Sheng Nian was brought over by him to help.

Sheng Nian looked innocently at Xu Fuhuan's tangled appearance, and shouted maliciously: "Dad, I'm hungry."

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

Xu Fuhuan couldn't even use a modern kitchen, Not to mention this earthen stove!

He wanted to find some experience from the original owner's memory, but the original owner was also a master who didn't enter the kitchen.

Hearing someone talking outside at this time, Xu Fuhuan frowned, put down the shovel in his hand, and ran out of the kitchen.

"Er Gouzi, come and cook."

Er Gouzi made An Xia laugh at the moment, and when he heard Xu Fuhuan's voice, he touched him first. He touched her head, and said to her, "Uncle will tell you next time."

An Xia nodded obediently.

Er Gouzi then got up and walked towards the kitchen.

See the kitchen in disarray. Er Gouzi squinted his eyes in surprise and said,

"Huanzi, are you cooking?"

It's incredible!

Didn't Huanzi say before that a gentleman is far away from a cook?

Although he didn't quite understand the meaning of that sentence, he still understood the general meaning.

Xu Fuhuan's face was full of embarrassment, the original owner has always believed in a gentleman who cooks far away, and usually does not stay at home, when he is hungry outside, he goes to the restaurant directly, and there is an old lady at home.

At this moment, the old lady has gone out to work, and asked him to watch the two children at home. Who knows that it is almost afternoon, and the old lady has not come back. He is thinking that the children are hungry, and the old lady is working outside. It's also very hard, so I plan to cook a meal.

It's just that the ideal is full, but the reality is very bone. Feel it!

In the end, this meal was cooked by Er Gouzi. Although the craftsmanship was not as good as that of my mother, it was barely edible.

In the afternoon, Xu Fuhuan took the two children for a stroll around the village to let them recognize people.

An Xia is only six years old this year, and she is a bit shy of strangers. Now she is hiding in Xu Fuhuan's arms, and occasionally, attracted by the voices talking next to her, she pokes out a small furry head, and looks around with round eyes curiously. , once someone's eyes fell on her, she would be like a frightened little white rabbit, burying her head tightly in Xu Fuhuan's arms, only revealing a big back of her head.

But in his prime, he was different.

His courage is not ordinary big and small. Her mouth is not so sweet, when she sees people, no matter what, aunt, sister, grandma, uncle, etc., they call her more slippery than Xu Fuhuan.

Although the country people are a bit patriarchal, but they are simple-minded and not so fancy. When they meet Shengnian, a warm and sweet-mouthed brat, all the families who coax him take out good things one after another, and stuff them in one after another. his pocket.

Even An Xia's shy temperament was liked by the villagers.

Xu Fuhuan crossed his arms and stood beside Ergouzi, watching Shengnian and Anxia coax the village chief's old lady into a smile.

Er Gouzi lowered his voice and said: "This kid is really a genius."

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows. "That's not true."

Xu Fuhuan is different from the original owner. The original owner was afraid that the two children would run away, and his money would be wasted. He never took the children out, even if he didn't take the children out, and often took advantage of his mother to go to work in the fields. When you are busy, lock the two children at home, and then go out to play by yourself.

As a result, besides hating this place, the two children never stopped wanting to escape.

Xu Fuhuan did not believe that he regarded these two children as his own love, and that he would beat him to death as if he were an enemy when he returned home in his prime.

Besides, he wouldn't let the two children go back after going through all kinds of hardships. When the time came, he would send them back by himself.

After that day, Shengnian got along with the children in the village, and seemed to have accepted his fate. Of course, if one ignores his relentless efforts to steal money from his pocket late at night.

God, it's slowly getting hotter.

The clothes prepared for them in their prime were no longer suitable.

Xu Fuhuan thought about it, asked for some money from the old lady, and then called Er Gouzi and took the two children to the town to go to the market.

On the fifteenth day of every month, people from nearby villages will come to the town to sell or exchange the things they prepared that month at the market.

There are things to eat, things to use, things to drink, etc. Shengnian and An Xia have never seen anything before, which dazzled the two children. An Xia was even drooling looking at Xu Fuhuan's arms.

As for Shengnian, on the surface it seems to be dismissive, but after all, you are still a child, and you are a child, so you cannot avoid being curious about new things, especially when you pass by places that sell snacks, the scent wafts over, and the enticing Shengnian does not know it. Feeling let go of the vigilance in his eyes, his big eyes stared at the food on the stall without blinking.

Xu Fuhuan pursed his lips and smiled lightly, lowered his head, and asked softly: "Want to eat?"

An Xia raised her head, opened her big eyes, and asked politely, "Is that okay?"

Xu Fuhuan touched her With a fluffy head, he smiled and said: "Of course, who told you that you are my most beloved little princess."

If it was the beginning, Xu Fuhuan had appointed the task target's favor, and hugged Shengnian personally, but Shengnian is the only one who loves him. The child is really too defensive, and has a bad stomach, no matter how sweet his mouth is, he is still not as sweet and caring as An Xia.

"What do you want to eat? Dad will buy it for you."

After receiving the consent, An Xia smiled and pointed at this or that...

"Uncle..."

"Do you want them all?"

Xu Fuhuan didn't know where understand her mind.

As for the kids, he didn't make things difficult for her, as long as An Xia took a second look, he would buy some for her.

As for prime years.

hehe!

He looked at An Xia eagerly and smiled, while Er Gouzi pretended not to see as if he was blind.

He hangs out with Xu Fuhuan every day, how can he not see that Xu Fuhuan likes that little girl more.

Moreover, Huanzi also said that a girl should be pampered and a son should be poor.

Although he hasn't read the book, he understands the meaning on the surface. Isn't the meaning the same as those in the village who like their sons, so they love their sons more? !

Besides, Er Gouzi also thinks that little girl is more pleasing. After all, he is a rough guy and a bachelor without a wife, so of course he prefers pretty little girls.

I don't know if Huanzi really thinks of her as a girl, or is she planning to treat her as his child bride-in-law? !

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

108K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
34.1K 852 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
17.8K 660 23
Married life is complicated... so complicated to the point that sometimes you accept being in a toxic relationship... you wake up every day doubting...