Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 48 Arc4

646 18 3
By Little_Spade

Chapter 48 The Development of Mr. Villain (1)

Er Gouzi opened his mouth, Xu Fuhuan was almost choked to death by the taste of his mouth.

Xu Fu smoked happily. The corner of his mouth twitched, he glanced slightly at his head, then imitated the original owner's look of disgust, and slapped his face away.

"How many days has it been since you took a shower? You smell all over your body."

Er Gouzi didn't care about the disgust in Xu Fuhuan's eyes, he just smiled and held up a finger.

"One day?" Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's a month."

Oh my god.

Xu Fuhuan's jaw was almost dislocated by his shock.

Er Gouzi is also a big-hearted man, he didn't see anything wrong with Xu Fuhuan's face at all, but excitedly poked Xu Fuhuan's arm with his elbow.

"You. Is mom still urging you to marry a wife?"

Huh? !

With a froze face, Xu Fuhuan flipped through the memory of the original owner, let alone, there really was such a thing.

The original owner was only twenty years old this year, and his mother urged him every day to get married, marry a daughter-in-law, and give her a grandson as soon as possible.

Moreover, this reminder is not just once or twice, but every day, as long as she sees the original owner, the original owner's old lady will keep talking. It's as if the original owner didn't marry a daughter-in-law as soon as possible, so he won't be able to marry in the future.

But the original owner has always had a high hand and a low eye. He is used to seeing those beautifully dressed ladies in the county town, and he doesn't even look down on those disheveled bumpkin girls in the village!

Looking at the original owner's disdain for the girls in the village in his memory.

Xu Fuhuan only hated that the original owner was not in front of him, otherwise he would definitely tell the original owner that you look down on him, and they still look down on you.

Every day I only know how to gnaw on the old, idle around, and don't have a serious job. The girl is down-to-earth at any rate, farming diligently to support herself, but what about him? I only know how to take money from my old mother.

"Let me tell you, Lao Hei got two beautiful little dolls, you. Mom has been urging you to marry a wife. If you want me to say, instead of spending that unjust money to marry a tough and fierce woman, come back and take care of me." If you don't care about yourself, why don't you spend money to buy a ready-made doll, so that you have the grandson that your mother wants, and it won't delay you to find your little mother."

The original owner did have an old friend in the county, but that woman didn't do any serious work, so the original owner's old lady didn't like that woman. And that woman also looked down on the original owner, but the original owner was stupid, every time she coaxed her to buy, buy, buy.

The original owner's wife doesn't like it, but the original owner likes it! The original owner likes that woman's coquettish and coquettish appearance, every time that woman speaks, the original owner's soul will be taken away.

What else can Xu Fuhuan say?

The original owner broke up with his own mother last night because of the matter of marrying a daughter-in-law. Before leaving, he also took away the two thousand yuan that the old mother had saved for the original owner. He originally planned to take the money to go Looking for that old friend, who knew that Er Gouzi's words aroused his interest, and then bought Shengnian and An Xia back in order to deal with the old lady who was urging the marriage.

A man and a woman, the villain and heroine of this world.

Needless to say, people like the original owner must be killed by cannon fodder in the end.

Xu Fuhuan pretended to be moved by Er Gouzi's talk, and showed an interested look.

"Oh? Really?"

"Of course, I can't lie to you. I just came back from Lao Hei's place. Don't believe me, those two little dolls are really beautiful. It's so big, I've never seen such a beautiful little doll."

Er Gouzi has never studied, so he doesn't know how to describe Shengnian and An Xia, he just keeps praising them for being beautiful and good-looking.

Xu Fuhuan saw that Er Gouzi still wanted to continue to praise them, so he couldn't help interrupting him with a dark face, and said eagerly: "I believe you this time, why don't you hurry up and take me to see it." "Okay,

okay "

Er Gouzi is different from the original owner. Er Gouzi has no father or mother. He grew up eating a lot of food, so he has no name. Since he can remember, he has been called Er Gouzi. Although Er Gouzi is wretched A little bit, but he has nothing to say to the original owner.

In the plot, when Sheng Nian brought people back to avenge the original owner, Er Gouzi happened to see him. In order to help the original owner, Er Gouzi followed the original owner and was beaten to death by Sheng Nian.

And he was kind to the original owner only because when he was a child, Er Gouzi helped him once when he was bullied by the children in the same village, and then he liked to cling to the original owner.

The two of them came to the town and arrived at the door of Lao Hei's house with all kinds of twists and turns.

Old Hei is a well-known gangster in the small town. He is different from the original owner who is idle. What the original owner did can only be called small troubles, but Old Hei, he eats, drinks, prostitutes, gambles, cheats, and has everything. Among them, He is best at cheating, why? Because he is very handsome and has a sweet mouth, those girls who have been cheated of money and sex by him are all coaxed by him willingly, even if they are abandoned by him, they will still continue to fall in love eagerly.

However, Lao Hei, who is always invincible, also suffered a big stumble last year, because he made the mayor's little. My sister-in-law fell asleep, that little one. The sister-in-law is beautiful, but she has a tough personality and is not a master who can tolerate others. She directly led people to Lao Hei's house and forced him to marry her.

And who is Lao Hei? He boasted that he had lived among thousands of flowers, and not a single leaf would touch his body, so how could he give up the great forest for a woman? So he ran.

No one knows where he went.

But Xu Fuhuan knew it. After all, he had the plot in hand, and Lao Hei didn't end well in the end, so he had a part in the plot.

Because he fled too hastily and didn't have much money, he escaped to the imperial capital by cheating and abducting along the way. Where is the imperial capital? That was the capital of the country. His handsome face was popular in small towns, but in the metropolis of the imperial capital, where there are beautiful men and women everywhere, it can only be regarded as good-looking.

In addition, the girls he flirts with all the year round are pure girls, and the well-informed girls in big cities don't like him at all. After a long time, he can only deceive some people who work in the imperial capital Migrant girls are just playing around in the world, it's hard not to get distracted.

So, he started his old business, gambling.

He is still good at gambling, but he can't prevent others from cheating him. It didn't take long for him to lose all the money he cheated, and he owed a fart. Stocks and debts, seeing that they can't get along anymore, when they were chased by debt collectors to run away again, they happened to meet Sheng Nian and An Xia who were sitting in a luxury car. Sudden evil intentions suddenly occurred, and when no one was paying attention, he stunned the two of them. Perhaps it was the first time he had done child abduction, and Lao Hei had a guilty conscience, so he ran back to this small town overnight with the two children.

In this remote town, patriarchy is very serious. Originally, Lao Hei only wanted to take Sheng Nian away, but Sheng Nian cared too much about An Xia. Even after he fell into a coma, he did not let go of An Xia's hand. In desperation, Lao Hei was afraid of being discovered, so he brought the two of them back together.

In this era, the information network is underdeveloped, and this is a remote and backward town. Shengnian and Anxia were sold to the original owner by Lao Hei. Sudden death, no source of income, and the old friend of the original owner also turned his face and refused to recognize anyone. The huge gap caused the original owner to vent his grievances by beating and cursing Sheng Nian besides drinking.

Almost a year has passed in such a day, when the original owner was drunk, Sheng Nian stole the little money from the original owner, and then ran away with An Xia, but was discovered by Er Gouzi, how could the child run away? Overcoming an adult, he was caught back within a few steps, but at the same time, because of struggling, An Xia rolled into the deep mountains.

In this place, the law has no control over the death of a person. Sheng Nian was taken back, and An Xia, who rolled into the deep mountains, met Ning Qian, the male protagonist who was also sold and then fled and hid in the mountains.

Ning Qian was not trafficked, but his uncle designed to sell him here in order to compete for the family property.

And An Xia, after being rescued by Ning Qian, developed a high fever, and after he recovered, he forgot everything, and at the same time, he forgot the dying prime year who was beaten by the original owner for running away!

An Xia, who forgot everything, regarded Ning Qian as her closest relative, and then the two children pretended to be beggars and begged along the way back to the imperial capital.

Eight years later, Sheng Nian, who had grown into a half-grown boy, fled back to the imperial capital and returned to the Sheng family, but there was already a beloved younger brother at home. Because of his disappearance, his parents transferred all their love to him. The so-called younger brother, and he, was no longer the delicate boy in the hearts of his parents, but was tortured by the original owner into a dark-skinned boy. A dark, shriveled, and gloomy young man of prey.

At the beginning, Sheng's father and Sheng's mother may still feel guilty about Shengnian and want to make up for the missing eight years, but Shengnian has resented them for a long time, hating them for not saving him, hating them for giving away their love for him. Younger brother, at the same time, he hates that domineering younger brother who enjoys everything that is obviously his. Every day, he sneered at Sheng's father and Sheng's mother. After a long time, home is not like home, and father and son are not like father and son, but more like enemies.

Sheng's father and Sheng's mother felt that this son was irretrievable, and at the same time complained about why he came back, tossing a good family so badly, it was not they who lost him back then, let's talk about the child from An's family When they came back, they even went to ask her specifically, but who knew that the child had already forgotten about it in fright.

Sheng's father and Sheng's mother's attitude became more and more perfunctory, and Sheng Nian hated him even more. This kind of hatred reached its peak when he accidentally discovered that Qingmei, who he thought had died a long time ago, turned out to be someone else's fiancee.

For eight years, Sheng Nian never forgot An Xia, but the person who made him feel guilty and miserable for eight years returned to the imperial capital long ago, never thinking of saving him from that wolf den.

In the past eight years, An Xia has been the pillar for him to persist in living. Now, An Xia is not dead, but is still lying in the arms of others with a happy face.

Therefore, the prime year has been blackened.

While loving An Xia who had been beautified by him, he hated the current An Xia at the same time. In the end, in order to get back the An Xia in his memory, he designed his own parents and snatched the Sheng Group into his hands. Home and Anjia match.

Having experienced so many prime years, he is not an ordinary hard-hearted man. Ning Shi and An Shi were almost bankrupted by him, but in the end he let go, because he clearly realized at the last moment that the little girl in his memory would never be able to return. I can't find it anymore.

In the end, he committed suicide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
34K 623 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad