Your greatest witch - Empires...

By VioletcWolf

This is my AU in which after not finding Shelby the witch academy finds out about Katherine and goes after he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Announcement
Chapter 12
Nightmares (oneshots 1)
Mindless feelings (oneshots 2
Wrong Hunting (oneshots 3)
Dance with me (oneshots 4)
Kitchen disaster (oneshots 5)
Another announcement
Idk Really
Meant to be (oneshots 6)
The End

Chapter 13 (final)

369 14 4
By VioletcWolf

The sculk group arrived in the Evermore and went straight to the humble witch's house finding it more ruined than before and to their surprise, the elderly witch on the floor surrounded by some sculk.

"Woah what happened here!" asked Sausage not really liking how the situation looks.

"Mrs. Glinda! Are you okay!" said the princess rushing to check on the witch currently knocked out on the floor.

Katherine crouched next to her meanwhile others gather around hoping to get more context, Sausage being disgusted by sculk sticking on his shoes while walking.

"Yeah I'm okay....just got a bit lightheaded" said Glinda trying to sit up holding her head on the place she, probably, got hit at.

"Wait where's Shelby" said Pix noticing something is missing.

"She....uhhh...broke free and attacked me then just ran off." the older witch barely managed to say the last sentence, because of the pain, holding on Katherine for support.

"We need to find her! Mrs. Glinda is the potion ready?" asked the princess.

"Not yet, I'm still missing a few ingredients and I need help with mixing them in."

"Okay Pix, you and Joey help out with the potion meanwhile Sausage and I will go find Shelby." said Katherine with determined voice sure in her plan.

"Yeah you can count on me Katherine!" yelled Sausage with enthusiasm.

"You have some sculk on your shoulder." pointed out the pirate.

"Ahhhaha" yells Sausage as he jumps back and tries to get the sculk off, dramatically looking to the sides with a grimace on his face.

"Yeah maybe I should go with Joey" said Katherine re-thinking her plan.

------
With Katherine and Joey

As they entered deeper in the forest the cold chill of the fog was getting to them, Katherine no longer feeling safe in the light she experienced with Shelby. It was dark, creepy and cold.

The deeper they went into forest the more sculk they found, and Katherine's worry became bigger as well, slowly losing their minds, and soon their souls, thanks to the fog.

"Wow this is a lot of sculk, do you think she's alright, maybe it's tearing pieces of her skin?"

"Joey! Don't say that!" well Katherine became more worried.

"Sorry, sorry positive mind and that stuff." says the pirate as he rolls his eyes.

"You know what I'm curious about?"

"Hm"

Now having pirate's full attention the princess starts "Every time something happened, these flowers.....they're always there. They seem so familiar but I don't know where are they from."

"Hmmm....well they were around Shelby's mail box....probably some witches signature flower or something like that."

"Wait how do you know they were in her mail?"

"I stole some of it when I needed blackmail material. They were with a letter from supreme witch." (hehe a WitchCraft refrence) says Joey doing a shrug trying to remember the term he read.

"Wait you mean the head witch...." just realising what that meant, in time they entered the center of Evermore which is filled with said flowers and some creepy stones "We're in big trouble!" yelled Katherine with realisation in her voice right before something hit her and Joey

------
With Pix and Sausage

After Sausage brought the last few ingredients that elderly witch asked for the potion was almost finished.

"Judging by the consistency of this sculk I would say it's not pure...." putting his hand on his chin as he crouches down "It was marked in history that modifications to it were possible, maybe it's mixed with something else to controll Shelby." finally finishing Pix comes to look at the cauldron with potion in it.

"Well no matter the problem this potion's guaranteed to work."

The elder witch then processed to add ingredients to the potion but stopped when she touched a certain flower "Where did you get this." she asked with horror on her face.

"Oh they were scattered around the forest, near some sculk but I thought they were pretty for decoration." (irl they aren't really) said Sausage turning his attention to the witch.

"It can't be, she couldn't escape the cage!" in panic the old witch rushed to put more ingredients in potion to make it faster.

"What's going on Mrs.?" asks Pix

"We have no time. Amelia, the witch that cursed Shelby is here we have to go now!"

They poured the potion into smaller bottles, in case one wasn't enough or a bottle broke, and rushed following the trail of sculk, Glinda casting a spell to clear the fog.

As they reached the center of the forest loud shouting and sounds of destruction from a fight could be heard.

They broke through the roots of tall mangrove trees just to reveal Joey fighting the witch that everyone thought was held in council's prison.

Meanwhile princess Katherine was trying to hold back, now more than half corrupted Shelby, trying to defend herself from attacks without using much violence to avoid seriously hurting her girlfriend.

"She's using mind control!" yelled the eldest witch now taking attention of clearly insane Amelia who shot a magic beam but Glinda blocked it.

Glinda and Amelia started using all kinds of spells engaging into a serious fight filled with many forbidden and hard to learn ones.

While the witches fought Pix and Sausage used it as opportunity to catch Joey up to plan while Katherine still fought Shelby.

"Listen, take one of these..." says the archaeologist handing Joey one of the potions "if you're in situation use it on Shelby."

"On it!" the pirate grabs a potion and turns to the fight "Katherine distract her! We'll do the rest!" after finishing the last sentence the pirate nearly avoided attack made by Shelby firstly streching her arm to hit, then charging at him but before she could, she got tackled by Katherine.

"Got it." says the princess as she proceeds to fight the witch, running off to side.

"Sausage use your magic to help in witches' fight. Pix and I'll do the rest."

Sausage nodded and went back to where elderly witches had a fight summoning his staff of Sanctuary along the way.

Joey and Pix turned to Shelby and Katherine. Shelby was using her sculk arm streching it and attacking Katherine in a combat but the princess ether blocked it or dodged it.

It was only that Shelby pushed her back and she fell but Joey and Pix attacked her which was enough to distract her for Katherine to get up. Joey threw his potion but missed which angered Shelby and she attacked but he grabbed her arm meanwhile Katherine held her other making her unable to move allowing Pix to use his potion.

-------
It was a few days after the battle in center of Evermore. Princess Katherine went back to her empire due to a lot of missing work in past month or so, all the other emperors as well although they didn't miss as much.

A certain guest was standing right in front of the portal to her empire, having been just teleported there.

Making her way to the half pretty and half dead castle that she loved spending her time at, having a fermer grip on the flowers she brought.

She entered the castle and went straight to throne room seeing the prettiest person she ever met "Hey." the young witch said softly.

Catching her presence the princess run forward "Shelby!" with a lot of excitement she hugged the witch and spun her around.

"I came to visit you and bring you these." she brought the flowers higher in her hands and expected Katherine to take them but instead she cupped her hands and they had small eye contact, which may or may not have caused the which to blush, and then the princess leaned and kissed her cheek.

They stood there for a couple of seconds being starstruck until Katherine got an idea "I just remembered that I never showed you my sun room, come on." and with that she intertwined her hand Shelby's, holding flowers she got from the witch in other hand.

When they got to the sun room Katherine gestured Shelby to sit on the bench (I don't really know what it is) while she put the flowers into a pot of water.

Finishing the small task she sat next to Shelby, leaning on witches shoulder and taking her arm.

"This is really beautiful Katherine." says Shelby softly as the sunlight was coming in the room making Shelby's hair and eyes shine.

Lifting her head to look at Shelby Katherine replies "Yeah it really is."

They sat in silence for a little while and Katherine started playing with Shelby's hand, the witch was looking through the window but turned her gaze to princess and smiled "I'm sorry if the sculk feels weird, I know it's not the most pleasant for the touch." Shelby then put her other hand on the back of her neck and made an awkward smile.

"I don't mind the scars, they make you seem pretty cool." she then moved a bit to the side, still holding onto Shelby's arm, bringing her hand to caress the suclk mark/scar on the witches left cheek. Admiring the beauty of girls eyes.

Shelby now not so awkward decided to put her hand on Katherine's, the one cupping her cheek, beginning to speak "Katherine..."

"Hm?"

"It's pretty obvious..." the witch looks to the side with a bit of blush "But I realised I never gave you an answer; So yes princess Katherine of Glimmer Grove, I would like to be your girlfriend."

The sun began setting as the princess smiled and pulled the witch closer to her, making her lean in for a kinda long kiss.

"I'm glad, my greatest witch."

The end

"Did you know sausage wrote a song about us?" asks the witch breaking the kiss again.

"Wait he did?" in slight high pitched tone from the surprise replied the princess.  (I had to add this sorry, I couldn't resist after seeing it on yt 💀)

Okay now's the end

Hey guys Violet here for maybe last time in the fanfic.

We reached the end of storyline, sorry dudes I tried to make it at least a bit longer, but at least it's a happy ending.

Although I might continue this book as small one-shots that take place after the main story....but I have no ideas rn so you can feel free to request some (disclaimer I won't take it if it doesn't inspire me, sorry for that 😅, but if I do I will of course give credits for ideas)

If you read this far thanks really appreciate it. And good news if there are any Amphibia fans I'm making a y/n x Sasha story that takes place in s3, I'm still working on it to get characters' personalities and other stuff seem accurate.

And that's it, again thanks so much for reading and byeee everyone! ✨ 👋

Chapters : 13  Words for the whole fic:
                            around 13,800 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 903 25
["You're not as interesting as I thought. I'm tired of playing with you, little witch." He simply said, before turning around and walking away. I wo...
47.3K 1.9K 39
Kingdom AU Description - In a far away world, there are Kingdoms that hold people who have roles - Royalty Villagers Healers Hunters and Chiselers _...
66K 11.1K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...
121 17 18
Navigating my life in a world fueled by magic wasn't easy as a magicless witch. After having a mildly concerning dream for a 9-year-old I had decide...