π•πŽπ‹π”πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐈: Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

⚠️Please read first⚠️
πŸ—’οΈ+πŸ”ž - AmePhil
πŸ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
πŸ’« + πŸ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
πŸ”ž + πŸ€–|Android [JaPhil]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
πŸ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
πŸ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
πŸ”ž + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
πŸ“– + 🌦️| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
🌹+ πŸ“–| When the sun loves the moon
πŸ”ž + πŸ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
πŸ“– + 🌧️| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
πŸ“– + πŸ“Ί + 🌧️|Accepting Karma
🌧️ + πŸ“–| Myself And I
πŸ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
πŸ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
🌹+🌧️|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, ✨her✨
πŸ—’οΈSpoilers?
πŸ“–+🌦️|Bloom [IrePhil]
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Questions
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Answers
❌+β›ˆοΈ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
πŸ—’οΈ: Announcement (new book?)
πŸ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
πŸ“–+🌦️|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
πŸ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
🌹+β›…| Immortal [Y/N]
πŸ—’οΈ|Dear readers: what do you think?
πŸ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
β€’''Ghosted''β€’
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
πŸ“–+❌|Chain Reaction
πŸ”ž+πŸ“–|Remind me why I care about you
πŸ—’οΈ|❗ REQUESTS ARE OPEN❗
🌹+πŸ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
β€’"Her Perspective"β€’
πŸ—’οΈ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
πŸ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
A Very Festive Waffle
πŸ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;

πŸ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]

1.9K 23 25
By SunshineHaremOnly

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#33
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/China x M/Philippines]
•SMUT•
~The Painter's Request~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Harem
-Voyeurism
-Sex in front of an audience

{Note:}
-PART 3 OF “COLD & MECHANICAL” AND
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

A week has passed since Philipp and China's relationship had decided to take on an odd, yet healthy path, especially regarding their sex life. Philipp introduced new ideas and things they could do to spice up their sex life, and China was in for all of it. Especially if it meant that he could please his wife. Such as the introduction to phallus (commonly known today as dildos), and bondage.

Philipp found out that China also had an interest in doing it in public, or in cases where they could be found or walked in on. Apparently, China liked the thrill of getting caught or being watched. At first, Philipp was a bit embarrassed, but he soon started to find the same thrill that his husband does.

Other than that, China had also reignited his love for painting thanks to his wife. He would occasionally paint landscapes whenever they go out hunting on their horses, but most times he would paint his wife in various scenarios. Sometimes clothed, half-clothed, and sometimes even bare naked. He sold his landscape and other safe for work paintings, but he kept every single portrait that he's done of his wife.

A lot has happened in the past week, and it looks like more things are happening today. Especially this early in the morning. China and Philipp were woken up by the guards to alert them that the concubines and consorts had thrown “fits” and “tantrums” at the courtyard of the palace. When really, it was a full-scale protest against their emperor and also, their empress - whom they've hated since day 1.

China looked at his harem, shocked and confused, while Philipp clung to his arm, glaring and scowling at some of them. He didn't particularly hate China's concubines, he knows what they were here for, but he doesn't like the fact that they were too desperate for his husband's attention. China has plenty to give, but he doesn't have an ounce of affection to lend to his harem.

Especially since most of the women in his harem are those who were once his father's before he passed. They were too old for his taste.

China turns to the guard and asked (in traditional Mandarin); “What's all of this?” he couldn't understand why his harem would protest against him. Was he not treating them well enough? Are they not comfortable enough? The guard shook his head and regrettably told his emperor that he doesn't know.

China sighed and walked down the giant staircase, leading down to the first landing so they still stood above the Emperor's harem. China looks at each and every one of them and finally asked; what seems to be the problem, my dearest consorts and lovely concubines?” The imperial consort, who seems to be leading this protest, stepped up and began climbing the stairs until she was three steps below the Emperor and the Empress.

Tell me, your Imperial Highness, why do you keep us around if we're only here collecting dust? What is our sworn duty here? What were we chosen for?” she asked. “....Ah.” was all China could say. He looked at his wife, and Philipp looked back at him in worry. China sighed, “why don't we all get back inside and discuss this issue? I have a proposal to make that is fair for all of us.”

Philipp was quiet the whole way back, his lips shut tight and wondered if his husband was really considering sleeping with these old hags (‹His words) he and China were still barely adults at this time and the majority of his harem were already somewhere in their late 30's to mid 40's so he wasn't really worried about them, what he was worried about, were the concubines that were picked by his eunuchs who were nearly the same age as them, or younger.

They gathered in the grand court to hear out what China has to say to them. “As some of you may know, I am a lover of art and beauty...” he spoke and held his wife's hand a little tighter. “I especially like paintings the most so.... I want you all to get your best painting materials and gather here tomorrow afternoon to paint a live painting. Those I deem to be the best one, or the artist whose painting that stands out the most, will be the one I sleep with.”

The harem all collectively agreed, thinking that it was fair. “what will we paint?” asked one of the younger concubines. China smiled, “you'll see” he said as he secretly ran his fingers down his wife's spine who shivered. It was one of China's signals again.

“You have until tomorrow morning to prepare.” he said before standing up with Philipp following after him as they walk back to their room to eat their breakfast.

Philipp's stomach is starting to churn, he doesn't like this situation at all.

When it was just the two of them, China held Philipp's hand. He could feel his wife's discomfort in his deafening silence. When they returned to their private chambers, China didn't bother closing the door behind him.

“Will you really be sleeping with them?” Philipp asked even if he already knew the answer. China huffed as he started taking off his robe, “yes... I thought I was doing my job as an emperor well, but it turns out I'm still falling behind on some aspects of being emperor.” Philipp sighs. China noticed his wife's reaction and grinned, holding him after he's finished discarding his robe and is now half naked with his upper body completely exposed, wrapping his arms around Philipp's waist as he kisses his lips and makes Philipp look at him. “Do you not like it when I sleep with other people?” He teased, and Philipp furrowed his brows, “would you like it if I slept with other men?” China smirked, “as long as I get to watch, I would be.” Philipp's eyes widened and he looked away in embarrassment. “A-are we going to do this or what?” Philipp asked, trying to change the subject. “But of course. That's what our signals are for.”

. . .

The next day, the concubines showed off their painting materials to each other. Showing how expensive or exquisite or how great theirs is compared to the others. Comparing and boasting, saying how they would be able to woo the Emperor with their art skills.

Meanwhile, the consorts remained quiet, watching as the concubines (especially the younger ones) compared and sized each other up. The consorts, who were the oldest in the Emperor's harem, decided to use the art materials that they usually use whenever they wish to pass the time. Confident in their years of experience in the arts, as well as their expertise in bed.

Soon, it was time. They all gathered in the room which China had led them to yesterday. Each one finding their own place to paint in as they were instructed to leave some space in the middle. And just in time, China and Philipp walked into the room, and the concubines were surprised that they would be painting the couple. They had hoped that it would just be China.

When China told Philipp about what his plans were, he could almost die of embarrassment. But he thought that it would be a good idea. It could send a message to the snobby concubines and obnoxious consorts that Philipp is the Empress and he cannot and will not be replaced. He is the one that the Emperor dotes over. The one that their great leader loses his head over. He is the one who holds the Emperor's heart and the only one running in his mind.

China flashed a smile, the most charming smile the women have ever seen, “are you ready?” he asked. His voice; sweet and soothing, doing an incredible job of hiding his aching arousal. His harem might've fallen in love as they all nodded their heads as if they were starstruck. They've never been in the same room as China for this long before, and one of them will be blessed with spending the night with him, at least, that's what they assumed.

“Before we start, I shall remind you of the deal: whoever's live painting I favour the most will be the one I sleep with. Now, I didn't say I would only choose one. I will be choosing two. One from my beloved consorts," China refrained himself from cringing, “and one from my dear concubines.” He spuriously smiled.

They were surprised at first, but again, didn't question his deal as they thought that it was fair. “We can do this every 3 months of every year until I am no longer the Emperor, but that's only if my wife allows it.” He grins and looks at Philipp, who narrows his eyes at China, “every 4 months” China chuckled, he never thought that his wife could be so jealous. It's adorable

He kisses his wife on the cheek, wrapping his arms around Philipp once more before his cheek kisses turned into neck bites and licks while he began undressing his wife in front of his harem. He stops his actions for a moment and looks at the women around them, “go on, start.” He commanded. “Don't forget to make your emperor and empress look good.

His harem -mainly his consorts were shocked and even offended that they would have to paint such vulgarity. But some of the concubines seem to be getting a kick out of it.

Philipp groaned softly as his husband gently laid him down on the floor. Philipp's robes were loosely hanging onto him, making him look more effeminate than he already was, and his erection was freed from his baofu. China got on top of him and proceeded to kiss him again while he impatiently started to undress. He was so fucking turned on by the number of people watching them that he wanted to just rip his clothes off completely.

Philipp whined into their shared kiss as China entered his mouth, tasting every nook in cranny in his wife as if he had never been in there for like, a thousand times already. When they parted, Philipp stared up at China, his tongue lolling out while a string of saliva still connects them. ‘Shit, my wife's too adorable for his own good-’ China lusted over his wife in his thoughts.

He stood up properly and finally managed to take off his pants, freeing his erection. Philipp's eyes widened, ‘holy shit he grew big!’ Philipp wondered in amazement. China stroked his shaft before giving his wife a knowing look. Philipp bit his lip before coming closer to his husband, dragging his tongue all over China's shaft.

Some of the women in the room had stopped painting and instead just watched the filthy scene in front of them as their Empress skillfully fellated their Emperor. Helping China climb to a slightly higher level of euphoria each time Philipp used his tongue to please his husband. China looks down at his wife, he was getting impatient. He placed his hand on the back of Philipp's head, but refrained himself from pushing him down on his shaft.

Philipp grinned and finally got to put the bulbous head of China's girth in his warm, wet mouth. “Ugh...” China started rocking his hips gently, Philipp couldn't help but giggle and went down further, gagging as he swallowed every centimetre that this man had.

China was starting to pant, his breathing becoming faster and his grip on Philipp's hair tightening. China bit his bottom lip, refraining himself from letting out any moans as Philipp's skilled mouth worked its magic, bobbing his head, sucking harder and a little faster. He knew just how to steer his husband over the edge and make his head into a muddled mess.

For a minute, Philipp glanced at China's harem and saw how most of them were irritated while painting, while the others were just watching with hues of red tainting their cheeks. Most hated the view, but a select few are actually enjoying it for some reason.

Mph-!?” Philipp flinched as China started thrusting faster in his mouth, basically facefucking his wife who gagged as his tip barely hits the back of the Empress's throat. The harem has never seen China act like this before. So undone, so messy, so.... Riled up. He looked like a thirsty animal finally getting its fill after being deprived for days.

Philip gagged and choked once China came down his throat, forcing him to swallow his cum. Philipp wheezed and coughed after China pulled away. The Emperor smiles at the sight of his wife struggling because of his shaft. It had been a long time since Philipp struggled under him.

Philip gasped and panted, looking up at China, “if...all it took was an audience for you to be this exciting... I would've hosted a festival just so everyone could watch...” Philipp looks up at China with fire in his eyes. China smirked, “who says you can't?

Just fuck me already you fucking mutt!” Philipp lightly punched the polished floor underneath him out of frustration, making China laugh, “HA! I've never seen you this excited about me before...” China kneels to the same level as his wife, but is still a bit taller. He grabs Philipp by his chin and whispered, “and it makes me even more aroused.

The couple stared into each other's eyes for a minute or so, both sharing the same fire and passion in their eyes as if they were the only ones in the room. “China...

Yes, my Empress?

You can stare into my eyes while you fuck me.
China howled a laugh and kisses Philipp's cheek, “you're so adorable when you're impatient.” He lifts Philipp's legs, but instead of putting his dick inside, China pushes Philip's legs forward, forcing him into an “S” shape while he goes down and starts eating him out.

Philipp gasped when he felt China's tongue enter him. The wet muscle wriggling and prodding around the tight, puckered hole, it was pleasurable but unsatisfying as it can't seem to reach that one spot that he's always loved. “Ch..China...” Philip whined, bucking his hips needily while his husband continues to eat him out. Pushing his tongue in and out, mimicking the actions of that of actual intercourse.

Philipp moaned beautifully, his legs were quivering ever so slightly as pre-cum started dripping. China seemed to notice and thus he pulled his tongue away, causing Philip to whine and gently kick him in the shoulder as if he wasn't acting bratty earlier.

China chuckled and began stroking his girth that has sprung back to life a little while ago. He aligned his tip, ready to push it in, but then was having second thoughts about their current position.

Get on all-fours for me, darling.” China ordered, and Philipp was quick to oblige if it meant getting dicked down by his husband. Now the harem had a clear view of their Emperor and Empress's facial expressions.

Hah....” China pushed his hair back, aligning his tip once again and slowly started pushing in. Philip gasped, his pre-cum starting to drip, drool from his plump and sore lips started to escape, and his eyes shut tight as China easily slipped in, not facing much resistance from Philipp's muscles. Which meant that he was doing a good job at pleasuring his wife.

Philipp didn't need time to adjust. His hole was moulded to perfectly fit China's girth, embracing it warmly as China inhabits it while it wraps around him snugly. China groaned and started to pump himself in and out. He went faster and faster until Philipp could no longer keep his balance and his upper half gave up and gave in as he hid his face on the floor between his arms, moaning loudly as China pounded into him.

China held Philip's head up to show the harem his Empress's lewd expressions. His tear-stained face while his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his tongue lolling out. It was quite the expression.

A lot of the women in the harem had to admit that he was beautiful when he was being undone. Perhaps that's why their Emperor seems to be so obsessed with him.

China kisses Philip again as his pounding starts to lose its rhythm. “China...China ah... I-I'm going to...hhh~” Philipp arches his back, allowing China to hit at a better spot. “Ha...this is the first time you've cum first... Go ahead..” China groaned as he sucks and bites on his wife's neck. “Ah!” Philipp moaned as he shot his load onto the floor.

Philip started to whine and cry softly as the overstimulation before China finally came inside of him and Philip came a second time prematurely, both releasing heavy loads.

The couple panted, China pulled out and dressed himself before wrapping his wife in his discarded robe and picking him up bridal style, “I shall give you more time to finish up on your painting... I'll be back after a while.” He said as he left the room with Philipp in his arms.

He already had their warm bath prepared by the servants. He gently placed Philipp in the wooden tub before undressing himself and getting into the tub as well.

China pulled Philipp closed who hummed as they both soaked into the water. “That was nice... For once I actually ran out of breath and exhausted.” Philipp grinned. China chuckled and kisses his wife's neck. “Will you help me with the decision later?” Philipp hums, “just have the servants collect it and you can decide tomorrow. Let's just... Rest for tonight..” China sighs, “that sounds wonderful. Okay.”

And so, the two soaked in the bathtub a little while longer before actually cleaning themselves and then going to sleep.

.  .  .

The next day, Philipp and China stared at the paintings one by one. “I don't like how I'm depicted in this one.” Philip said, picking up one of the paintings and then putting it in a wooden box that they've labelled ‘rejected’.

“The proportions in this one are not...correct. it's uncomfortable to look at.” China commented, giving actual criticism, unlike his wife who just throws whatever painting because he ‘doesn't like it.’ into the rejected box. China sighs as he puts the painting in the box as well.

“This looks decent, what do you think?” Philip asked as he presents one of the paintings that made him and his husband look somewhat good. “Hmm...maybe. Which one is this from?” He asked, “Consort Jiao.” China nodded and had Philipp set it aside.

It took them the whole morning and afternoon to choose between portraits and eventually they managed to narrow it down to two maidens. One consort and one concubine. The rest of the paintings were burned, except for Consort Jiao's who wanted to keep the painting despite hers not being picked.

The consort and concubine who had been picked as the winner got a personalized letter from the Emperor that he would meet them at a designated room in the palace.

When night struck, China bid his wife goodnight and left to accompany the consort first.

When he got there, he was surprised to see the consort so prepared and eager to do this. She was already in her mid-30s, but her age barely showed. “Are you ready, your highness?~” she cooed, China couldn't help but cringe. He felt like she was going to baby him. “Ah...yes.. let's get on with it..” the consort was slightly disappointed that their Emperor did not share the same enthusiasm as she did.

Still, she tried her best to please the Emperor. It had taken her half an hour to get it up, but even when it was up, it didn't stay up much longer, and he barely blew a load inside. She was disappointed that the Emperor did not seem to share the same virility as his father who was a beast in bed.

“Ah, my apologies, my consort, but we must end this, it's time for miss Chen's turn...” China pulled away, he was barely even hard anymore. He cleaned himself up and redressed before leaving his consort untainted and unsatisfied.

She wondered if it was because of her age or if the Emperor just did not seem to like her the way his father did.

The concubine was the same age as him, she perked up when he came into the room and was quick to greet him with a deep, sensuous kiss. China was surprised, but reciprocated the kiss.

Unlike the consort, this one was a bit more bold and daring, she was the one leading their play. She observed the Empress's movements yesterday and saw how turned on and excited their Emperor was over it.

However, the concubine did not receive the results she had hoped for. China's erection with her was fragile. Not as fragile as the one with the consort, but China couldn't perform the same way he did with Philipp and came prematurely. It was pathetic compared to how he was with Philipp.

He overperformed with his wife, but to say he underperformed with two members of his harem was an understatement. She wondered if it was because she wasn't as pretty or as experienced as the Empress did China leave looking unsatisfied.

China came back to his male wife exhausted and unsatisfied. Philipp had been waiting for China the whole night, and China just buried his face in his wife's lap. “I never thought I could have erections that fragile.... Darling, I think something's wrong with me.” Philip chuckled. “The bath is ready. Why don't you take a bath and meet me in the hallway? You look uncomfortable and miserable.” Philipp smiled as he ran his fingers down China's spine and shivered.

China immediately stood up and went to their shower room. Multiple firsts happened yesterday and today. And tonight, it was the first time Philipp had used his signal.

When China was done with his bath, he met his wife in the grand hallway who was waiting for him. Anyone who passes by would be able to see them.

China kisses his wife, pinning him against one of the columns...

...when the consort and concubine cleaned up and got out of their designated rooms, they were greeted with loud moans and the sounds of skin slapping against skin. Curiously, they walked towards the noise which led them to the grand hall on the bottom floor where they soon witness the plain sodomy of the Emperor and Empress.

A large puddle of white had already formed underneath them, which could only make them wonder how long they'd gone at it. They were quite a few audiences too, mostly just the guards getting a kick out of watching their Emperor and Empress have sex in plain sight.

Now both women were starting to wonder why the Emperor's sexual performance with them was incomparable to his performance with the Empress.

What did he have that they don't?

-To Be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 434 8
A collection of stories I wrote for TomTord mainly due to how hooked I am on this ship. Will contain smut, fluff, angst, etc. DON'T BE SHY AND REQUE...
12.9K 95 5
Heyy guys!! So this is a compilation book of multiple one shots of my favourite bl couples. Its all fiction and most of it doesn't have any connectio...
30.5K 195 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
8.8K 98 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...