Can I Love, Again?

By Harringtonsslut4life

Steve Harrington x Elizabeth Byers|| A story of the least likely couple to be|| Warning cussing, fighting, a... More

Disclaimer!
Alley Fights
Escape
I Just Need You To Be Okay.
I'm sorry.
The End of the End.
New Kid On the Block
Absolute Bullshit.
Suicidal Romance.
I Will, I Always Will.
Stressed Out.
Another Heart 2 Heart?
.The Scarlet Witch.
Danger.
*Just Bullshit and Monsters*
.Scoops Troop.
*Home Sweet Unknown*
666 is my new home. It always has. Maybe that's why I'm soooo hot.
Its Only Marijuana, Dad.
Purely Platonic.
. Best Mistake.
*#*The Flayed*#*
Bye-Bye My Friend.
Paused Fast Times at 53 Minutes and 5 Seconds- Steve.
β™₯Emergency'sβ™₯
β™₯Washing Machine β™₯
COPS
Fucked Up
What did I do?
Cereal and Beer For Breakfast.
High/Drunk Voices.
Lockers
Authors Note!

*Lets Have Fun While We Have Time*

3 0 0
By Harringtonsslut4life

The rest of the group , not Erica were outside and by the secret loading doors.

You nerds in position? Erica asks through a walkie talkie.

Yeah , we're in position. Robin answers. It's all quiet here, so you've got the green light. She says.

Green light. Commence Operation Child Endangerment. Erica says.

Can we maybe not call it that? Robin asks through the little machine.

See you on the other side. Erica responded. Nerds. She mutters as she scoots into the tight little vent.

She was in. She was in now. After a long wait she was in!

Free.  ice .cream. for.life! Erica yells.

The trio get down from their place, Steve holding Elizabeth's hand to make sure she doesn't fall. Elizabeth had her other hand occupied by Robin. It was a safety precaution. A besite platonic kinda way.

They all walk into the little room with the boxes. 

Wow.....Its so small in here.... Elizabeth marvels as she looks at the room spinning around.

Steve walks over to a box and cuts it open. Elizabeth was standing on his right side. (if it were Steve's POV then you'd be on his right) it was a metal box filled with four little tubes.

That's definitely not Chinese food. Steve says in a sort of disappointed voice like he just thought it was gonna be food coming out of a secret Russian base.

Uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back. Steve says as Robin and Erica step back.

You and Dustin stand your ground. Elizabeth.... Dustin..... Steve says. 

Just step back okay? Now. Steve says to his surroundings.

No. Dustin says.

I'm not gonna go anywhere. Elizabeth says in a sing song voice.

Step back. Seriously. Steve says as he pushes you two back a bit.

No! No! Dustin and Elizabeth yell.

If you die.......I die. The two say in sync.

Okay. Steve says in a cool voice.

I wanna. Elizabeth says as her eyes glow scarlet.

Okay. okay. Shit. Steve says.

Elizabeth uses her powers to lift one of the tubes. It was filled with toxic green looking goo.

What is that? Robin asks.

I don't know...... Elizabeth says in a zoned out tone.

Then all of a sudden the floor shifts.

Was that just me or did the room just move? Dustin asks looking around.

Booby traps. Erica whispers.

You know what? Let's just grab that and go. Robin says taking the tube out of the air.

Dustin pushes the buttons. Nothing is happening.

Which one do I press, Erica? Dustin asks in almost panic mode.

Just press the damn button, nerd. Erica replies in a sassy voice.

Which one? I'm pressing the button, okay? Dustin says now getting pissed off.

The group starts to bang on the buttons. Elizabeth stayed back and day dreamed. 

Then the door slams shut. Shit. Elizabeth murmurs. Not again. Not now. She says under her breath.

Then, we all went down. 

SHIT! Steve yells repeatedly.

Calm down. Elizabeth mutters very quietly .

How the hell are you just standing there? Erica yells.

I'm used to elevators. By the way if you want to prevent any injury's might wanna lay flat on your back. Just in case we hit the bottom.

SUPER HERO GIRL! STOP IT! NOW! Erica commands.

I CANT STOP A MOVING ELEVATOR! YOU LITTLE BITCH! Elizabeth yells to her.

Were all gonna die. Anybody wanna say anything so we all don't go to hell? Elizabeth asks in a calm and collected voice.

I MADE LUCAS'S AND MY DOLLS MAKE OUT! Erica yells.

MY PET ATE MY CAT AND I LIED ABOUT IT TO MY MOM! Dustin admits.

MY DAD MADE ME WORK AT SCOOPS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET INTO COLLEGE! Steve yells.

I DON'T WANNA DIE! Robin yells.

Then it just stopped. The movement in the room stopped. All fell down except for Elizabeth. What the hell are all of y'all doing? Elizabeth laughs.

Hey, super hero girl? Do you have a key card? Erica asks.

I ain't gonna say anything until you learn my name. Elizabeth replies in a smug voice.

ELIZABETH NOT THE TIME! Dustin yells.

Okay fine...... I do- haha sike I don't have one. Elizabeth says in a sarcastic voice.

Shit. Steve says.

Well, make yourselves comfy. Were stuck in here. Elizabeth says looking around.

Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat. Erica says.

I don't care about Tina! Or uncle Jack's party! Your moms not gonna be able to fine us if we're dead in a Russian elevator! Steve yells.

Hey, what if we climbed out? Dustin asks.

No way in absolute hell. Seriously since we didn't hit the ground but we were close there's not gonna be a god damn way out! Like come on no way I'm climbing that little rope that's holding thousands of pounds on it. Elizabeth yells.

The boys didn't listen.

...............................................................................................

 You all spent the night in the elevator. Elizabeth curled up into Steve on the top of the elevator. But the rest of the kids stayed on the main floor of the elevator.

SHHHHHH! Jesuschrist. Steve said.

You two made out didn't you? Dustin asked in pure disscust and dissapointment.

Well. Might as well have a fun time. Were all gonna die down her anyway. Elizabeth said with a wink to Steve. Elizabeth was sitting down in big bars of metal that looked like a picnic table to her.

What are you doing? Dustin asks.

What does it look like? I'm taking a leak. Look away. Look away. Steve yells.

Dustin looked away, but Elizabeth knew she didn't have to. But she wasn't gonna focus on a dick right then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The door about to close you all slip out. Now its walking time.

Elizabeth hovered over the floor just a bit to save her stamina.

She was letting her mind take over her, her thoughts were all she was seeing. 99.9 of those thoughts were Steve. Their first kiss, last night, talks all that shit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<.,.<><><><<<<><><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Do you think the Russians know?

Yeah no shit. Steve said looking back at Elizabeth who was now walking in a squiggly line.

Its the code. Elizabeth said in a small voice as she caught up to the other four.

They all got out and sneaked through, Steve tightly gripping Elizabeth's hand. 

Elizabeth grabbed an arm glove, headphones, and Russian goggles that many people wore that worked at the lab.

Okay. Lets go now. She says.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

First kisses.

To last make outs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.2K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
857K 15.1K 67
A series of imagines about Steve Harrington Started: July 16th 2017
107K 2.4K 53
γ…‘ ❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π„π˜π„π’ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π“π‡π„π˜ πŒπ„π“ π’ππŽπŠπ„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ π…πŽππƒπ‹π˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŠπˆπ’π’π„πƒ π“π„ππƒπ„π‘π‹π˜ ❞ Dawn Byers never expe...
717 45 14
Hate to the face. Love in the silence steve harrington x female!oc