Natasha romanoff x daughter w...

By maximoffjohansson

what the title says :) requests always open. More

The aftermath of the raft
Happy birthday mama!
Wanda's adoption
Pebbles
The blip
Protective sister
Please don't leave me
Everything is too much
I don't think I like boys
You should've told me
Stupid missions
Scars
Does she hate me?
Ignored
Don't do this to me
All alone
First word and steps
Mean kids
Why did you change?
Wake up
You need to be cared for too
Agent mini romanoff
Deaf
It wasn't your fault
Why did you change part 2
Wanda?
Big sister
Time without you
Fireworks
What did I do wrong
What did I do wrong part 2
Texts
Stuttering
Hair
It's too late for this
Flashbacks
Bad days
A proper home
You fucked it up
Homework
Westview
Mother's day
Birthdays without you
School fight
No no no
Inappropriate missions
Innocent
Toys
Not your real mommy
I did it again
Stranded
Clingy
Surprise visit
Cheeky
You mean a lot to me
Texts II
Pool day
You're my best friend
Lilho
Late night calls
Oblivious
Singing & Dancing
Experiment gone wrong
Order and obey
Overwhelmed
Neglect
First day of school
Natasha head cannons
Bullying
Wanda head cannons
Attachment issues
Breastfeeding
Sick
Wisdom teeth
Cheetos and hiding
There is no life without you
Barbie premiere
Heat wave
Can you help find my mommy?
Grumpy mornings and cereal boxes
Two new friends
Two new friends part 2
Birthday party but only us
Creepy men
A baby
Nursing
Extra help at school
Mean Steve
No means no
Sisters
Abusive boyfriend

The red room

2.1K 34 1
By maximoffjohansson

Requests: open

Natasha finds out dreykov isn't actually dead and she tries her best to protect wanda but not everything goes to plan. Wanda is 8 in this.

Natasha and wanda have been sitting in the living room building the lego set sam bought for wanda a few days ago. "We need to find this red piece mama so it can go there" wanda said looking through the other pieces.

"Found it dekta here you go" natasha said handing wanda the lego piece. They kept building together until clint came in the room, "nat?"

Natasha looked up, "oh hey clint" She furrowed her eyebrows seeing he had a weird look on his face, "what's wrong?"

Clint sighed, "you need to come now in the meeting room, fury is here"

"what is it about?"

Clint's eyes moved down to wanda who wasn't listening to the conversation but still didn't want to talk about it with her in the room, "it's better if we talk about it in private"

Natasha was worried now, she never sees clint so serious unless it's something very bad. She saw clint leave, heading towards the meeting room. She looked down at wanda, "can you continue doing this while I go to the meeting room wands?"

Wanda looked up and pouted, "but you said no work today mama"

Natasha sighed, she hated seeing the sadness swirl in her daughter's eyes especially when she's the cause for it. "I know dekta and I'm really sorry but I promise I'll come back and we can continue together okay?"

"okay" wanda said quietly. Natasha kissed the crown of her head before leaving towards the meeting room doors.

As clint and natasha sat down, fury being a guy who doesn't sugarcoat anything just said it and the russian felt like she almost passed out.

"We found out dreykov is looking for you and possibly for wanda too"

"what?" she couldn't believe what she was hearing, "fury you made a mistake I- I killed him, h- he's dead"

"I'm sorry agent romanoff but we found video evidence with also photo evidence. We checked every single thing to make sure it was no mistake. He's alive"

Natasha stood up and started pacing around the room, "no no no" she kept muttering to herself.

"Nat" clint said, he stood up and walked over to her.

"Don't touch me barton!" she yelled. Clint knew she didn't mean to lash out at him so he wasn't fazed. He touched her shoulders and before she could lash out at him again, the door opened with a nervous looking wanda.

Natasha tried her best to act like she wasn't about to cry at any moment, "hi dekta I thought you were still doing your legos" she said trying to not make the tremble in her voice noticeable. Wanda went up to her mother and hugged her, her face pressing onto the russian's stomach.

"Are you okay mama?" she said, looking up.

Natasha cupped her cheek, "I'm fine dekta, nothing for you to worry about. Let's go do more of the legos hm?"

Wanda didn't believe the redhead, she could tell something was wrong but she didn't want to push it and she did want to continue her lego set with her mother as she was promised. They finished half of the set and decided to take a break when natasha told wanda she has something important to tell her in their room.

They sat cross legged on the bed when natasha starts talking, "remember when I said some bad people had me when I was younger dekta?" she always tried being as honest as possible with her daughter but never told her the worst parts because she's only 8 years old after all.

Wanda nodded. Natasha sighed, "I thought the bad guy was gone but.. he isn't and we have to be very careful okay?"

Wanda anxiously chewed on her bottom lip, "can I help mama?" she didn't want anything to happen to her mother, she already lost too many people. Natasha brought the girl in her arms, "he's a very dangerous man wands, If you ever see something a little bit off, you quickly come to me okay? mama can't let anything happen to you"

Wanda buried herself more in the comfort of her mother's arms as wanda asked questions and natasha answered as best as she can. They didn't let go of eachother the whole day.

It's been a week since fury told natasha the news of her past coming back to haunt her. Her and wanda hadn't left eachother's side, the redhead even was bringing the brunette to meetings. She wasn't going to risk it.

They were walking to the living room when FRIDAY's voice interrupted their conversation, "the compound has been breached. Men wi-" the whole power of the compound went off, FRIDAY wasn't working. Dreykov was coming.

Natasha quickly pulled wanda into one of the storage units, wanda couldn't stop herself from crying, she was scared and she didn't want to lose her mama. Natasha bent down, "I know this is very scary but I need you to stay in here and be as quiet as possible. You do not come out until I come for you wanda." she whispered.

Wanda whined not letting of the russian, "I'm sorry baby but I need to protect you okay? I know you can do it my brave little girl" she kissed wanda's temple, "I love you dekta"

"P-please come back m-mama.. I love you too"

"I will dekta I promise"

I promise.

Natasha has never been so glad she's been keeping her weapons on her, with her gun out she quietly was checking every corner of every room. FRIDAY had no way of helping her and she had no idea where the other guys were. She just needed to make sure wanda wasn't found and hope that her daughter stays in the closet.

She went around the corner and almost shot clint in the proccess, "clint!" she whispered.

"Where's wanda?" he asked worried, natasha looked around making sure they weren't being watched or being listened to, "She's hiding in the closet in one of the storage units, where is everyone else?"

Clint let out a deep breath knowing wanda was safe atleast from now, "we've been taking his men down quietly, if we started shooting it will only end up worse"

Natasha was glad they were doing it quietly knowing dreykov would easily find a way through if there's too much going on. She had to find him and kill him, she couldn't do the same mistake twice.

Clint and natasha took more of dreykov's men down when they heard him, natasha felt like the little kid from ohio before quickly putting her mask of black widow. "Oh natalia"

"Dreykov" natasha said venom in her voice

All the avengers were now fighting while natasha and dreykov kept looking at eachother, natasha didn't move her gun down, she knew how he was and she wasn't going to let him win. "What do you want" she said.

"The girl" natasha felt her hands starting to shake, she couldn't let anyone get to her daughter.

"Little natalia, you give us the girl and we'll go. That simple" he said with a sickening smirk on his face.

"Go fuck yourself" she had enough of him, her finger touched the trigger when her whole world stopped.

Wanda was screaming.

They found her.

She saw one of the men roughly holding wanda as she sobbed and squirmed trying to get out of his grip when he pulled her hair tighter. Natasha got distracted, she got dropped to the floor and dreykov was strangling her, she was going to die and wanda was going to see it. No, she had to protect her daughter.

"MOMMY!" wanda wailed seeing the man on top of her mother.

"You hear that natalia? poor little wanda crying for her mommy. She's going to see you die and then I'll make her my best one yet and you will die knowing you failed to protect your little girl like you failed with yelena"

Natasha could feel her tears running down, "please" she whispered, "she's just a kid"

"You were younger" he said.

Wanda started panicking, he was going to kill natasha, he was going to kill mama. She pushed the guy holding her with her powers, she couldn't think clearly. She grabbed the gun that fell from his hand and fired.

The bullet fired.

Dreykov dropped dead.

Natasha started coughing trying to get air back in her lungs when she saw wanda with tears in her eyes, still holding the gun. She could feel the lump in her throat as she saw the bullet hole in dreykov's head, her daughter had to kill someone, something natasha hoped wanda never had to experience in her life.

She slowly walked up to wanda who still was looking at the dead body that she shot, "dekta?" natasha said her voice breaking, she slowly took the gun out of wanda's hand, "wanda can you hear me? it's mama"

She gently grabbed wanda's face turning it to face her, when wanda made eye contact with her mother, she lost it. Wanda's legs gave out as she started sobbing the loudest natasha has ever heard, the pure pain in the sobs was heart breaking. Natasha caught her when wanda's legs gave out and held her so tightly, crying silently.

"Mama" she sobbed, natasha felt more tears come out, "I- I'm here dekta, mama is so sorry baby, I'm so sorry" she cried. They held onto eachother as wanda kept sobbing and saying mama while natasha kept muttering that she's there and she is so sorry.

Natasha didn't know how wanda was going to recover from this or how long but no matter what she knew she will be there every step of the way. They had eachother and that was more than enough in that moment, not letting their grip loosen as they held onto eachother.

didn't really have a plan for this i just wrote it as i went so i hope you enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 687 31
Literally just a bunch of random ideas as Lizzie/Wanda as a mom dealing with children. Will contain angst and fluff! I do requests! Rankings- #22 I...
97.4K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
9K 162 35
Read the title I'm taking requests right now I apologize in advance I'm a terrible updater but I try my hardest tbh enjoy :) ✨✨
227K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do