Harry Potter one shots

By 1Jess2Rose

One shots of different HP characters and many ships. Expect Dumbledore hate and more hate on different charac... More

Tomarry
Drarry
Sirry
Bellmione
Snarry
Harrymort
Lily and Remus on the time of the month.
Daddy Snape and Dino Nuggies.
Harrymort mpreg part 1
Harrymort mpreg part 2
Voldemort's Grimm
Fenrir and Remus
Snarry
Bleville
Sirry
Tomarry
Tomarry
Wolfstar
Fred and Greorge
Sirius and Remus get Harry
Snape and Neville
Moony and Fenrir
Bellatrix and Luna
Wolfstar
Sirius x Harry
Sirius and Tom
Arthur and Percy
Tomarry fluff.
Bellatrix and Ginny
Bellmione part one
Harrymort
Sirius Black sick (TomxSirius)
LuciusxHarry/SnapexGinny (Fluff)
Sninny(SnapexGinny)
Sirius and Harry.
Pranking Dumbledore Black family style
Lucius, Tom, and Harry
Snarry
Snarry Mpreg
Fred and George Mpreg

Bellmione part two

479 19 2
By 1Jess2Rose

Bellatrix and Hermione went walk and soon they were seeing each other every day, they met at the coffee shop or the park. Always meeting after Hermione left work or when Bellatrix was free. Soon Bellatrix told Hermione that she didn't have to work anymore and became sort of like a sugar mama for the girl. "I love you kitten." Bellatrix said as they sat in her car making out. "I love you more Trix." Hermione and Bellatrix went home, and Hermione loved that Bellatrix got them an apartment for just them. "Welcome back home kitten." Bellatrix always said that when they got home, and it never got old for the younger woman. "I love you so much Trix." They had been spending the day together because Bellatrix had to go for a modeling job, she would be gone for a month. Hermione had missed her girlfriend when she leaves for work, but it made the time, they spent together even more special. Bellatrix was packing some of Hermione's clothes. "Why are you packing my clothes?" Bellatrix just smiled and then pulled Hermione into their guest room. "I wanted to this right. I want to take you with me on this trip. Not as my girlfriend but as my fiancé." Hermione was shocked and just stared at her girlfriend. "Please say something kitten." Bellatrix was on one knee and Hermione kissed her. "If you are asking me to marry you, the answer is yes." Bellatrix placed the ring on Hermione's finger and kissed her now fiancé. "I love you." they said at the same time.

Almost a year later Hermione felt the collar placed on her neck by her wife. Bellatrix and Hermione were married in France on the two year anniversary of their first date. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.7K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...
385 20 27
first year Harry and Draco both hate each other but wait... what happens later on in first year? guess you will have to find out!
12.7K 155 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
9.1K 454 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...