The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

By vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... More

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

The New Deal

1K 42 11
By vampirediariesfan22

Theo's wolf form

A/N: I'm sorry about the long wait, but it's here.
____________________________________

Third Person POV:

Bonnie is walking through the woods. She walked into the old abandoned house where the witches were burned. There are voices whispering all around her.

She goes into the basement and sees that there are four coffins there. She walks toward the coffin that is held up higher than the rest of them and opens it. Klaus is inside, holding Elena's necklace.

Bonnie reaches out to grab it, but she hears a noise behind her and turns around. She wakes up with a gasp in Caroline's bed, causing her to wake up the other.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked her.

"Yeah, it was just a dream, I'll tell you later, go back to sleep," Bonnie told her.

****************

Elena and Bonnie are sitting at a table in the Mystic Grill.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time," Elena said.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there, and he knows you tried to kill him. And then you have Theo mad at you," Bonnie said.

"Why is Theo mad at me?" Elena asked, confused.

"Elena! You just tried to kill Klaus, his brother. Why wouldn't he be mad at you. You're lucky you guys are also related because you would be in the same boat as Damon and Stefan right," Bonnie said.

Elena stuttered as she tried to come up with something to say.

"Look, I got to go, but really think about what you're doing next time and how it affects everyone around you. And pray that Theo will stop Klaus from retaliating by killing one of us," Bonnie said as she got up and left the restaurant.

*****************

Theo's POV:

I was running through the woods in my wolf form when I came across Bonnie's scent. I followed it to see her going into the old witch house and Stefan following in right behind her.

I got closer to the house and listened to what was being said.

"Hello Bonnie," Stefan said.

"Stefan. You followed me here?" Bonnie questioned him.

"Yeah. Wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful," he said.

"What do you want with me?" Bonnie asked him.

"Relax. I just need your help," Stefan said.

"Why would I help you? You got your freedom from Klaus," she said.

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times...daggered. Stored in coffins. And now I have them, and I need you to help keep them hidden," Stefan said, which made me growl.

"Are you out of your mind? You're just gonna make him angrier," Bonnie said as I started walking silently into the house and down to the basement.

"His family is his one weakness. As long as I have that, I can ruin him," Stefan said.

"I'm not talking about Klaus. Didn't Theo warn you already? Are you really that stupid?" Bonnie said.

"He won't do anything either as long as I have his family," Stefan said.

"Are you sure about that?" Bonnie said, looking past Stefan to see me.

Stefan turned around to see me, still in my wolf form, growling at him. He backed up before I jumped him and knocked him out.

I walked over to Bonnie and transformed back.

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked me.

"I was running in the woods and came across your scent, and it brought me here," I said as I looked around the basement.

I waved my hand around the empty space in the room, and the coffins of my siblings and another appeared.

"How did you do that?" Bonnie asked as she came up to one of the coffins.

"I'm The Tribrid, remember," I said.

"Yeah, you say that like it's supposed to explain everything," she sassed back.

"Doesn't it, though?" I said, smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes at me and focused on one of the coffins.

"This is the one I dreamed about," she said.

I walked over to it and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Whatever's in there is sealed for a reason, so it probably has to deal with Nik," I said.

"If the others figure out that what's inside here can be used to possibly kill Klaus, then they're gonna try to open it no matter what," Bonnie said.

"I've got a plan," I said, smirking.

"Am I gonna like this plan or not?" She asked.

"Probably not," I said as I focused on the sealed coffin, and my eyes glowed briefly.

The coffin was covered in a dark shadow briefly before it was gone.

"What did you do?" She questioned me.

"Made it so it'll be harder for anyone else to open," I said as I walked over to the unconscious Stefan.

I placed my hand on the side of his head and focused on wiping his memory of me being here. I turned back to Bonnie, who was looking at me.

"If you don't want to do this plan with me, then you don't have to. I'm not going to force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with," I said.

"I'm in, just tell me what I have to do," she said, and I smiled.

******************

After discussing my plan with Bonnie, I left the house and went home to see Jenna and Alaric preparing dinner and Elena setting the table.

"I'm home," I said, walking over to the table.

"Where have you been?" Elena asked.

"I don't believe that's any of your business," I said.

"Hey, you two don't start. Now this dinner is supposed to be about Jeremy," Jenna said.

"What's going on with Jeremy?" I asked, confused.

The front door opened before anyone could answer me, and Jeremy entered and went to the fridge.

"Just in time! We're cooking. Sit!" Jenna said to him.

"Sorry, just passing through," Jeremy said.

"Ah, well, I thought we would all stay in, have a meal together like a typical, atypical family," Alaric said.

"Why?" Jeremy asked.

"Maybe because you got fired and you didn't tell anyone," Jenna said with her arms crossed.

"Wait! You got fired?"I questioned him.

"Ahh- look, can we do this later? I made plans with Tyler. He's right outside," Jeremy said.

"Oh wait! When did you start hanging out with Tyler Lockwood?" Alaric asked.

"I don't know... Does it matter?" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, Jeremy! It matters. He was sired by Klaus. He's dangerous," Elena said.

"He can still hear you. He is right outside. Besides you of all people are gonna lecture me on who I can and can't hang out with?" Jeremy said.

"He has a point," I said.

Jeremy starts to leave, but Elena blocks his path.

"Oh, no, no! You're not going anywhere, especially not with Tyler," Elena said.

"All right, fine. You want me to stay in? Let's all stay in then," He said before he shouted. "Yo, Tyler! Come on in!!"

Tyler opens the door and comes in.

******************

"This is weird. Klaus has hybrids stalking me, and now you're just sitting in our kitchen," Elena said to Tyler as we all were sitting at the table.

"Look, maybe I should go," Tyler said.

"You're fine," I said.

"Unless you have to, you know, check in with your hybrid master," Elena said.

I rolled my eyes at that, and Tyler laughed.

"It's not like that, Elena," he said.

"Tell me Tyler...What is the difference between being sired and being compelled?" Alaric asked.

"Compulsion-that's just mind control-like hypnosis. And being sired is...it's like faith. You do something because you believe it's the right thing," Tyler said.

"So you believe that serving Klaus is the right thing?" Elena asked.

"I don't serve him. Klaus released me from a curse that was ruining my life. I owe him for that," Tyler said.

"What if he asked you to jump off a bridge?" Jenna asked.

"He wouldn't! And even if he did, I'd be fine. I'm a hybrid," Tyler said.

"Okay, so what if he asked you to rip your own heart out?" Elena questioned.

"Again, he wouldn't," he said.

"What if he did?" She asked.

"I don't know! Then I'd rip out my heart!" Tyler exclaimed, causing all five of us to look at him.

"You guys sound like Caroline, getting all freaked out over something you don't understand," he said.

"You're right, Tyler. I don't understand. Klaus has terrorized every single one of us, and you're just blindly loyal to him," Elena said.

"Didn't Damon terrorize everyone at some point? Yet, you and Alaric are still friends with him," I said, looking at her and Alaric.

"That's different," Elena said, and I rolled my eyes

*************

"I got to go. Umm, thanks for the food offer, but..." Tyler said after things had calmed down a bit.

"Next time," Alaric said as Tyler left.

"That was illuminating," Jenna said.

"So, Tyler Lockwood is a lunatic who has access to our house," Elena said.

"Well, I'm gonna go," I said, getting up from the table.

"And where are you going?" Elena demanded.

"Don't worry about it," I said as I left the house and saw Jeremy in the middle of the road.

"Yo Jeremy!" I called out to him.

He didn't answer, so I walked up to him and saw his eyes were kinda glazed over.

"Compulsion," I said, figuring out what's wrong with him.

I put both my hands up to his head, just a few inches away from his temples. I closed my eyes and muttered a spell that removes compulsion.

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy's own briefly flash red before returning normal.

"What's going on? What happened?" Jeremy asked as he gained his sense of self back.

Before I could say anything, I saw a car speeding to us.

"Oh my God! Jeremy!! Theo!!" I heard Jenna exclaim just as the car was near us.

Acting on instint, I pushed Jeremy away to safety at the last second and let the car hit me.

*****

Third Person POV:

Elena, Jenna, and Alaric run over to Theo's body and turn him over. The car pulls up next to them, gaining their attention, and they see the driver is Tony, the hybrid. He rolls down his window and speaks to them.

"There I go again. Bumping into people..." he said, but before he could drive away, he was pulled out of the car and held in the air by an angry Theo, whose tribrid eyes were blazing.

"And here I go again. Ripping people's heads off," Theo said, ripping the hybrid's head off his shoulders before anyone could stop him.

"Oh my God!!" Elena exclaimed.

"All of you get back in the house, I'll be right back," Theo said while still holding the hybrid's head in his hand.

"And where are you going?" Alaric asked him wearily, haven never seen this side of Theo before.

"I'm gonna pay Klaus a visit," was all he said as he left with the head.

"What about the body?" Jenna asked, looking at the body, only for her to jump in surprise as it caught on fire and burned to ash.

************

Klaus and Mindy are walking through the rooms of a large mansion with workers everywhere.

"Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress, not a dungeon," Klaus told her just as Tyler appeared.

"Here he is: man of the hour!" Klaus exclaimed.

"So everything went okay?" Tyler asked.

Before Klaus could say anything, Theo walked into the mansion and threw Tony's head to Klaus' feet.

"Everything went fine. I believe that is yours," Theo said.

"What did you do!" Klaus yelled at him.

"I killed your little hybrid because you sent him after my little brother," he said simply.

"Wait! What!" Tyler asked, confused.

"I'd leave now, Tyler, unless you want to end up like your buddy over there for your involvement in this," Theo said, glaring at the hybrid.

Seeing that his friend was serious, Tyler quickly left the room using his hybrid speed along with Mindy and any other nearby hybrids as they felt the tension in the room rise.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" Theo exclaimed, looking at Klaus.

"Nothing is wrong with me. This was to motivate Elena into getting me what I want, so what if Jeremy got a little hurt in the process," Klaus said.

Theo shook his head before punching Klaus in the face and sending him flying into a wall with a kick.

"What the bloody hell!?!?" Klaus yelled as he got up.

"The next time you involve anyone else from my family or any of my friends in your schemes, it won't be Theo that comes after to you. It will be The Tribrid," Theo said as he flashed his eyes, and the sound of thunder rumbled before he left.

________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and pls comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.2K 37
Hadrian (as he likes to be called) is Elena and Jeremy's older brother, except he is a reincarnation of Henrik Mikaelson the littlest Mikaelson. What...
749K 16.9K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
284K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
52.3K 1.5K 13
When Jeremy Gilbert is killed by Silas, he finds himself getting memories that aren't his own..memories that involve the Original family; what happen...