My Tears Ricochet // Alicent...

By rissarosewrites

Davina Targaryen had her heart broken too many times. Maybe she was missing the person that was right in fron... More

1. Lovesick
2. Redemption
3. You Fancy Someone
4. A Mutual Hatred
5. Trust Me
6. Ride
7. They Dont Need To Know
8. Kiss Her
9. Blissful Oblivion
10. Evolve
11. What about Happiness
12. Dracarys His Ass
13. You Love Me More
14. Beg for Mercy
15. Or A Son
16. How is he? Idiotic
17. Psychotic Murderer
18. Come Back, Be Here
19. Without You
20. Love is a Downfall
21. Sad Faces
22. Shattered
23. What a Waste
24. Aemm- who?
25. Shove This Ring So Far Up Your Ass
26. Useless Without My Father
27. The Innocent & The Guilty
28. I Would Have Killed Them
29. Exhausting
30. Invite It In
31. I Want To Go Home
32. Everything Hurts & I Feel Like Im Dying
33. Toxic
34. I'll Remember
35. Familiar Feeling
36. Damn You Being All Sweet
37. Only Ever You
38. Touch
39. I Am
40. Exorcisum
41. Long Nights & Happy Days
42. No Losers Just Sore Tailbones
43. Wrapped In Bliss
44. Good Girl & Bad Reputation
45. How do you Feel? Fat & Disgusting
46. Tell Her
47. Harwin
48. Cookie Supplier
49. Little Piece of Heaven
50. Fierce
51. Fearless
52. Never Fall In Love
53. Lovely Trick
54. Depths of My Rage
55. Smart Ass, Bad Ass, With a Great Ass
56. Knights & Swords
57. Kick Ass
58. Get Naked
59. Mama's Handsome Friend
61. Can You Marry A Tower?
62. To Live & Love
63. Stay, Stay, Stay
64. Forgive Don't Forget
65. Daemon was a Fluke
66. The Hustler
67. Not Crazy, perfectly Sane
Targaryen Clan
69. Sweet Talker
70. Ghosts
71. Balance and Spiraling
72. Eat Your Feelings
73. Sweeter Than Revenge
74. Not My Blood
75. The Stink Eye
76. Right Hand Man
77. Love Language
78. Still The King
79. Step Up
80. As You Wish
81. Definitely Not
82. Fury Greeted Them
83. This Was Your Idea!
84. Twisting Truths
85. Kicking Ass
86. Take Your Head
87. Do It
88. He's A Fuckboy
89. Bloodline
90. So Dramatic
91. I'm Fucking Your Wife
92. Promise
93. Final Tribute
94. Princess Privileges
95. I Almost Said That With A Straight Face
96. Living Challenge
97. Above the Clouds
98. Always Have You
99. How Would You Like To Die?
100. Burn The World Down
101. Let Them Burn
102. Not Your Princess
103. Killer Queen
104. Her Queen

60. Prince Of Doorknobs

477 23 2
By rissarosewrites

"I remember when you first met Tommen." Viserys remarked. Davina smiled back at him. 

"Thats how the doorknob began, because Daemon was always an idiot." Davina agreed. 

"Thats a story I need to hear." Aemond declared. 

~

"The princes of dorne are coming to visit." Alyssa had remarked. Davina glanced at Daemon.

"Door who?" Daemon asked.

"Dorne. The princes at sunspear... remember?" Alyssa offered.

"I dont think so." Davina agreed.

"Well I know you two will be so sweet to their son Tommen, right Dav. I know how sweet you are. Can you be his friend while he is here?" Baelon asked.

"He's 4." Alyssa added.

"I'm three." Davina reminded her holding up two fingers. She focused on her hand trying to get the third finger up. "Argh!" Davina groaned out running to Viserys. "Elp." Davina said miserably, still holding up two fingers he put his book down and lifted her thumb out. She stared at it. "That not right." Davina told him.

"One. Two. Three." Viserys said touching each of her fingers.

"But not this one." Davina told him confidently. "Who does one two three like that?"

"One, two,-" Viserys counted again.

"No. This one." Davina instructed holding out her hand. "One, two, three, these three. Not that."

"Davina always has to be right." Baelon remarked.

"She is always right." Alyssa countered leaning back into him.

"Okay." Davina told Viserys trying again. Again he moved her thumb out. "You don't listen Vis." Davina told him.

"You do it yourself then." Viserys offered. Davina scrunched up her little face in concentration trying to lift up three fingers but she couldnt get it to work.

"Vis!" Davina whined holding her hand out. "Do it right." Davina instructed and she gripped her thumb tight to her palm when he tried to grab it. "VIS!" Davina laughed out.

"They know how old you are." Viserys reminded her.

"But the door knob doesnt." Davina retorted.

"I know I wasn't paying attention." Viserys remarked looking to their parents. "But why is Davina trying to tell door knobs her age?"

"The princes of Dorne. Not the door knob." Baelon corrected picking Davina up, flipping her upside down.

~

"That was a big deal for davina." Viserys remarked. 

"Who the hell does three with these three fingers!" Davina countered. "Fuck I should not have told you...' She grumbled. Daeron, Aegon and Rhaegar held up three fingers. "I hate that. Not as much as spiders but hate it." Davina informed them.

"So it was Daemon that gave me the nickname." Tommen remarked. 

"Mama you are so silly." Valyria declared. 

"Oh your mother is very silly, she then thought Tommen was her brother." Viserys recalled. 

"Mama!" Vaera laughed out. 

"I was three." Davina reminded them and Alicent smiled as Davina grabbed her hand under the table, stroking her thumb over her hand gently. 

~

"Is he my brother?" Davina had asked as she tugged at her dress.

"Who?"

"The door knob." Daemon laughed out.

"No, the Martells are princes of Dorne." Alyssa corrected.

"But I'm a princess and Dae is a prince and Vis is a prince... sooo." Davina stared up at Alyssa confused.

"Welcome to the capital." Baelon declared stepping forward. "The King is engaged in some pressing business but I assure you my family and I will give you the royal treatment." Baelon told them.

"That's prince Tommen." Alyssa said crouching next to Davina. "You can all play together."

"Princess, so lovely to see you again." Davina and Daemon stared at each other before looking to the Martells. Viserys was perfect as always, proper and polite. Davina and Daemon... less so.

"And this is Tommen." Davina marched up to him and Alyssa had a slight moment of panic.

"I'm Davina." She introduced "and I'm in charge." Viserys choked back his laughter as Tommen stared back at Davina.

"I'm Tommen." He answered.

"I know. I listen. Do you?" Davina asked.

"You are in charge." Tommen answered.

"Okay." Davina declared satisfied as she grabbed Tommen's hand pulling him along. "Come on Dae!" Davina shouted. Daemon chased after them.

"Well that went better than I thought." Alyssa whispered.

"Please, this way." Baelon offered leading the rest of the martells inside.

"Your daughter is quite the little spit fire."

"She is going to be hell for husband one day." Baelon mused and Alyssa pinched his arm.

"Davina is... selective." Alyssa countered. "She likes things her way-"

"No other way. It must be the Davina way." Baelon added.

"-She is a sweet thing but she likes to be in charge." Alyssa went on.

"Needs to be in charge." Baelon corrected. "But don't worry your son is in good hands. Davina truly is the boss here under the king."

~

"Yep I remember that. People still talk about Davina the boss." Tommen agreed. 

"I still like things my way." Davina agreed.

"The Davina way." Viserys laughed out and it was good to see him smile again. 

~

"Do you have dragons?" Tommen had asked following after Davina.

"Yep. Mine is Fury." Davina told him.

"Caraxes is mine." Daemon added.

"But Fury is better." Davina assured "Come on. You can meet him." Tommen was confused when Davina led him to a chamber and not the dragon pit.

"Is it a real dragon?" Tommen asked unconvinced. Davina turned around to face Tommen.

"HA!" Davina said before turning back around. "FURY!" Tommen looked around confused.

"You are lying I don't-" Tommen began but a black dragon came bounding out of the bed. He ran to Davina nudging against her. Tommen's jaw dropped. "WOW!" Tommen declared.

"My baby." Davina said hugging Fury to her. Tommen reached out a hand but Fury snarled at him and his hand jerked back.

"Fury doesnt like people that call me a liar." Davina told him confidently. "Care to take that back?"

"I think I love you." Tommen remarked. "i will never doubt you again." Daemon stepped forward pulling Davina behind him. Daemon stared up at Tommen.

"No." Daemon told him shaking his head. "Dav's mine." Davina chuckled.

"You are pet him." Davina offered. "Be good Fury. Tommen's my friend."

"Is he?" Daemon asked incredulously.

"Sure." Davina agreed.

"sure?" Daemon echoed staring back at her. "No, I don't like it." Daemon told her. "I don't think he stays."

"He's from Door knob, remember?" Davina told Daemon tapping on his head.

"I don't think he wants me to." Tommen said taking a step back.

"Fury sit." Davina instructed and Fury wiggled his butt. "Sit." Davina said again moving closer to him and he plopped his butt down on the ground staring back up at her waiting for further instructions. "Go on. Don't be scared." Davina told Tommen as she pet Fury's head. "See? He's my baby."

Tommen felt the heat radiating off of Fury's scales. It was magical. He looked to Davina, silver hair, piercing eyes and the confidence to run a whole carvery all at the age of three. 

~

"You remember when you were, five maybe six and you went to the capital?" Viserys pondered. 

"And demanded the enemy be eliminated, yeah." Davina agreed 

"The enemy?" Haezel questioned confused. 

"Spiders... then Helaena had a big ass spider at driftmark." Davina recalled and Helaena tucked her head down. 

"Do you remember what grandfather said?" Viserys questioned with a smile. Davina got up standing on her chair as she cleared her throat. "Drama queen." Viserys laughed out. 

"You heard the princess, eliminate the enemy." Davina declared her head tipping back, a laugh on her lips. Alicent loved how fearless Davina was. How remarkably comfortable she was in her own skin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.8K 59
"Why you must make me bleed my love" said Daemon "For it bring me nothing but joy" Replied Aelana * * * * When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with hi...
9.6K 210 10
It is well known that Daemon Targaryen cared little for his valeman wife, Rhea Royce, it was even rumoured that the couple never consummated their un...
188K 8.1K 80
Avalon Targaryen was the younger sister of Viserys and Daemon. The baby of the family and everyones favorite Targaryen. Her elder brothers doted on h...
93.4K 4.8K 37
"And I screamed for whatever its worth I love you aint that the worst thing you ever heard? And Davina looked up grinning like the devil." šŸ‰ Maegor...