46. Tell Her

"Look at him." Harwin whispered. "Oh Dav you did so good." Davina smiled back at him as he held a little black haired baby boy to him. 

"I miss you." Davina rasped.

"I'm right here." Harwin corrected and Davina looked again to the baby in his arms. "We did this. We made this... you did all the hard work though." 

"I did." Davina agreed as Harwin got closer wiping at her eyes and she could feel him. Feel him. She grabbed his hand keeping him with her. "How... I dont... How are..." 

He hugged her and she knew she had to be dreaming or she was dead too. But she clung to him. 

''You're all I ever wanted." Davina declared. "You love me through all my flaws." 

"What flaws?" HArwin countered and Davina laughed out holding onto him. 

"What flaws?" She mused kissing him. 

"You are perfect Davina Strongaryen." Harwin declared. 

She didnt know she forgot what was reality and what was a figment of her hormonal imagination but she let herself believe it was real. 

"You love me but no matter what you say there's only one of two ways that this is going to end." Davina whispered holding onto him. 

"Davina... I don't like how that sounds." Harwin admitted.

"Someone dies and someone gets hurt." Davina remarked. "But if one of us dies I hope I die first."

"You know it can't be like that." Harwin corrected. "Davina the children would be a mess without you... I would be a mess without you..." Harwin assured. Davina stared down at their baby. Kissing him gently as her finger was gripping in their babes hand. 

"What shall we call him?" Harwin questioned holding onto them both. The name Aelyx came to mind and Davina didnt even know why. "Aelyx." Harwin agreed. "Our little piece of heaven."  Aelyx smiled up at her slapping at his lips. Hand shaking her finger as though it was a rattle.

"Are you happy?" Harwin questioned kissing her gently.

"What?" Davina questioned turning to face him, to see his handsome face again. 

"Are you happy Davina? I hope you are. I hope you love again." Harwin whispered and it made her cry as he held her. 

 "I'm really happy actually." She admitted. "But I... I had a dream the other night, I think this pregnancy really was screwing with my hormones. You died and it was awful." Davina remarked her chest felt tight just thinking about it because she knew deep down it wasnt a dream. That this with him beside her was a dream. "And I don't want to live without you. I don't want to ever learn how to fall asleep without you." Davina declared.

"Oh Dav." Harwin whispered holding her closer.

"Maybe I can break the curse, never have to live in that world without you and I can be in love forever.... If I die first."

"Don't die. We both live forever." Harwin suggested. Davina nodded and he felt a tear run down her cheek and land onto his arm. "It was a realistic dream..." Harwin pondered.

"It was." Davina agreed softly. "I almost lost you... I don't want to go through that again my heart couldn't handle it." Davina declared. "You're my fire, my safety, my anchor, my true love."

"No." Harwin whispered kissing her cheek. 

"I lost you." Davina sobbed out.

"I'm right here with you." Harwin corrected and she couldnt see him through the tears she kept wiping at her eyes.