Changing Destiny (Kinnporsche)

By joongDunk123

After going through tragic circumstances in the future and suddenly passing away, Porsche, Pete, Porschay, an... More

Characters: -
Chapter 1: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 2: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 3: PETE: -
Chapter 4: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 5: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 6: PETE: -
Chapter 7: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 8 PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 9 PETE: -
Chapter 10 PORSCHE: -
Chapter 11: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 12: PETE: -
Chapter 13: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 14: - PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 15: - PETE: -
Chapter 16: - PORSCHE: -
Chapter 17: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 18 PETE: -
Chapter 20: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 21: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 22: PETE: -
Chapter 23: PORSCHE: -
Chapter 24: PORSCHAY: -
Chapter 25: PETE: -

Chapter 19 OHM: -

1.3K 61 15
By joongDunk123

(Short chapter)

A couple months ago...

Ohm Chayapol is my name, haha! I tell people that, but it isn't my true name. I'm going to share my experience with you guys so you can understand why I despise the entire mafia community for what they did to my mother and father and the rest of my family. Once upon a time there were three brothers, not the ones you think, though! Unlike the typical Tankhun, Kinn, and Kim, these brothers are unique. The names of the three brothers were Kiet, the eldest, which meant "honorable," Korn, the second, which his parents gave him because they wanted him to have "knowledge," and Kun, which meant "to prevent."

Their father coerced his kids into competing for the head title because he wanted the brothers to do so. The second brother, who finished second, was in command of the Minor family while the older brother, who earned the Main family title, was the boss of the entire enterprise. The final brother received nothing because he was the loser. As Korn was the sharpest of the brothers and believed he was better suited for the leadership position when his father passed away, he came up with a plan and shattered the peace that Kiet's older brother had established in the mafia world by killing him. This made Korn the head of the mafia and head of the main family in Thailand, and Kun the head of the minor family.

You're probably asking why I give this family just so much thought. Because Kiet is my father, I want to destroy them over this story. My real name is Kai Theerapanyankul, and I've come to take my revenge! My mother and I fled to a little island, where I met Pete and his grandparents, since they were following me because my father had passed away unexpectedly and I was the heir to the entire mafia organization.

Pete's grandparents looked after us well, and when my mother died, I promised her that when I was older, I would kill every single one of them and avenge my father's death! I grew up... and I will do as I promised, making my mother happy.

Fortunately, I manipulated Pete into joining the mafia family and went to university to finish my doctor courses, and with the help of stupid Pete, I successfully went undetected with my new name into the Main house. Everything was going as planned; nothing was going to go wrong for me. Until I met Kinn and fell in love! Kinn, you're right. I even managed to persuade Kinn to like me; I became obsessed with him, and I had to make Kinn fall in love with me. Kinn met Tawan and they both hit it off, with Kinn completely forgetting about me.

I went insane!!!! Kinn, how dare you abandon me for that idiot Tawan! But don't worry, Tawan, being the dickhead that he was, was duped by Vegas! I saw it coming; he was frail and unsuitable for my Kinn! Unlike me, I planted evidence that Tawan was cheating in Kinn's bedroom, which led to Tawan's death. In any case, HE was a traitor, he didn't deserve Kinn. At first, I wanted to defeat Thailand's most powerful mafia family, but now I want to kill everyone... and keep Kinn entirely to myself.

All these years I have been collecting and manipulating people into joining my side, and with all the hard work I put into this... I created my own mafia powerhouse to mess the two biggest ones. In Thailand there are two well-known mafia power houses, the Thai ones which is owned by my uncles and the Italian one. But there is a secret third one which I run to take down both of those houses, and I am so close in taking down the Italian one, which will leave my uncles one... powerless, with no partners and no protection.

I could easily send one of my people to spy on them for me, but I rather do it myself... I have done everything myself. The family trusted me, and they will die because of it. If I cant have Kinn, no one will! I will destroy them all, and don't worry Kinn will love me in the end. I was happy seeing my Kinn everyday as the families doctor, and once Tawan was out of the way, he called me regularly to have sex. But he refused to even kiss me, KINN DOESN'T LOVE ME!

I WILL MAKE HIM LOVE ME!

While thinking of ways to do this, something rather interesting happened. "VEGAS!" I heard Pete scream in the infirmary, this intrigued me! Has Vegas manipulated yet another one of Kinn's bodyguards? And not any bodyguard but the stupid Pete.

"Ohm... how? How are you alive right now?" Pete said, confusing me! How can I be dead?

"Umm... are you okay, that hit wasn't that hard" I said, trying to get to the bottom of Pete's stupid thoughts.

"Where am I?" Pete said.

"The infirmary... the main house infirmary??? What the fuck is wrong with you Pete?" I yelled. "And Why the fuck did you say Vegas, oh you want to go to Las Vegas?"

"But this... it burned down. This place burned down!" Pete said. Did Vegas manipulate him so much that he became even more stupid then he was before?

"Pete, calm down. What is going on with you?" I said. "You're lucky we are the only ones here, otherwise gossip will go around and people will think you have an obsession of Master Vegas"

"What happened?" Pete finally asked.

"You were sparing with Big, you were about to win, suddenly you went easy on him and you were knocked unconscious"

"Big? Big's alive?" Pete said, why was he suddenly speaking like he just experienced something so bad in the future.

"Why are you suddenly so dark? No one is dead, nothing is burning down. Get your head out of the gutter and come back to happy, smiley Pete we all know and love, you bitch!" I yelled at him, he wasn't making any sense, he was delusional.

"What day is it?" Pete asked.

"Its #### why?" I said and Pete's eyes widened.

"Today... no, no, no! NO WAY! How?" Pete had difficulty breathing and Ohm got up from his chair and held Pete's shoulders to make him relaxed. Pete explained everything to me and at first I had to admit I thought he was out of his mind, but after so much thought I believed he was telling the truth. No, I do not believe in time travel, reincarnation with memories from your youth and shit, but after watching carefully of Pete's every move, he was telling the truth.

The story he said was bazaar and weird but I knew it was the truth, Vegas can have Pete, but what I didn't like was that Kinn was going to love someone named... PORSCHE! Who the fuck was this, Porsche! I was not happy hearing this, in fact I was very disturbed. He didn't tell me much about how Kinn and Porsche fall in love, but it was enough to make me angry. I wanted to meet this Porsche, and I wanted to destroy him before my Kinn and him ever meet.

Finally after helping Pete with a lot of shit the day came where I got to meet this Porsche, and I would say, I was quite surprised. This is nothing like Kinns type, he was tall, muscular and a bit ruff looking. How could Kinn fall in love with this? I am small, cute faced, and just Kinn's type! HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING???!!!!!

I was now super angry at this point and was ready to kill him, making him disappear from this earth! A man like you is worse than Tawan! I WILL MAKE IT SO YOU WISH YOU WERENT BORN! KINN IS MINE! This time he explained his point of view to us, he explained how Kinn and him met, how they fell in love, and I hated hearing this, but I had to listen... to think of a new plan. But all through this, I needed to know something, something no one was telling me... how I died?

HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE? When Pete woke up, the first thing he told me was "How are you alive right now?" Did I die in the future? Did my plan fail!!!??? All I know is that I know that I died after the events of Tawan coming back! Hah! Of course, that motherfucker is alive, I should've killed him myself. But one thing I had to know is my death.

Days past and my plans have failed one by one, and I was mad! Porsche somehow made Kinn fall in love with him all over again!!!! I should've killed him when I had the chance! How dare he! I needed to know how I died! Then once I do, I will be able to go through the next faze of my plan. They wouldn't tell me, but I know that after my death their will be a giant explosion in the mafia house and many bodyguards will be dead and Tankhun injured severely.

More days and weeks past, and I was not getting anywhere!!! Finally I got word from one of my spies that Pete, Porsche and Aat were at the café together, they were hiding something from me, and sure enough it was about my death. Pete refused to tell me still, so I went to the one person that I manipulated the most. I manipulated him so bad; it was worse than what Vegas did to Tawan!

Poor boy wanted love, but sorry you are not the one I want! I want Kinn, he is the only one for me. You are just a chess piece I used to get what I want... to get my KING! The first night we saw each other I knew he was the key into getting what I wanted, so I played him, slept with him. Made him confused, I messed him up so hard that he came running after me, but I did not admit our relationship, I made him want me! CHASE ME! LONG FOR ME! And it worked, that loser begged for a relationship, but I played him hard!

At the café, to get him to speak, my plan was coming together. Finally I used the relationship card to get my information from him and it worked, he was now on his knees for me! And he gave me information about how I died. Only then did I realize I did not die randomly, I died because of someone named the masked man.... And I knew when Aat described his clothes and a symbol of my family which is a dove that the masked man was wearing I knew that the masked man WAS ME! But from the future.

I smirked at Aat left to go to the bathroom, how smart of me! I was so good I tricked all the smart people in the mafia family, and I got what I wanted in the future. This made me so happy! I got KINN!!!! I GOT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE DIED AT MY FEET! I knew that this happened after the Tawan events but I was too impatient, I need it to happen now! I need Kinn right now! I cant wait to have him all to myself, and kill the whole family for what they have done to me, my father and my mother! YOU WILL ALL PAY!

I contacted my spy who was outside to help plan my fake death, but I knew that this will be tricky because it was too quick, and not planned enough. But who cares, I know I will succeed into destroy everything, they will all know that it was me in the end anyways, so why not do this risky thing. But something was bothering me... FLUKE! He was looking at me the entire time I was talking to Aat, I knew then and their that he knows I know something, and that he will tell everyone. So I decided to proceed with my plan. I smirked at the camera to greet Porsche, Pete, Macau and Aat in the future and then when Aat came out of the bathroom and showed me to my car, as soon as he went to his car I started my car, placed the dead body of a random guy into the front seat and made my exit... slowly faking my death.

I watched from the distance as Aat ran to my car and cried out loud, I rolled my eyes. "Idiot" I laughed at his misery; it made me happy. I looked around the area and saw the camera outside the store and nodded.

"Should I destroy the footage?" My spy asked me and I shook my head and smiled.

"No... this will be rather fun" I laughed hysterically at the scene playing out in front of me of Aat trying to extinguish the fire with so many people surrounding the car. As the fire became hotter, I became happier, angrier and ready more than ever to do my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this makes sense >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.9K 34
What if Pete was never locked down by Vegas? What if instead Khun Kinn sent him in mission to seduce Vegas so he could: pull Vegas away from Porsche...
229K 6.5K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
192K 6.8K 22
Vegas die in the car crash and wake up in his room once again. He realized that time has turn back to when Porsche first become a bodyguard of Kinn...
20.6K 784 36
Porsche was forced to work as Kinn's bodyguard because of financial issues. What started as hate towards his own boss turns to love between the two s...