Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter forty-seven

571 11 9
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
March 2022

"Do you have your passport?" Charles  asked as we were about to leave the hotel, and about to head towards the airport. "Yeah! you don't have to remind me about it, just because I forgot it once doesn't mean I always forget it!".. "Aha, what is that thing laying on the table right there?" He asked and pointed at my passport laying on the table. "I swear I had it before? Oh whatever" I said and took my passport where I placed it in my bag. "You're unbelievable," Charles laughed. "I know, and I should never have let Max tell you about that one time I forgot it! You're gonna bully me about it forever" I laughed. "Yup, I sure will," he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Then we checked the hotel room to make sure we weren't forgetting anything, after that we walked to the reception where we met up with Daniel, Max, Carlos, Lando and Pierre. The seven of us are going together to Australia, and since everyone here already knows about Charles and I we can walk down here together. "Hey, there we have the fans favorite couple" Carlos laughed as we walked closer to them. "Oh stop it, we're not!" I laughed and so did Charles. "Yes you are, all the fans stan charlivia, oh and for your information so do we!" Lando said smiling, and the others agreed. "Sure, but really what is up with that name!" Charles asked. "It's weird right?" I asked and he agreed. "Nah, I kinda like it! It's cute" Pierre smiled. "Hey guys, ready to head home to the best country that exists?" Daniel asked as he was the last one to arrive. "Well I thought we were going to Australia?" Max laughed and teased Daniel. "Haha funny! Australia is literally the best place, no one can change my mind!" Daniel said and smiled big as he always does, while having one arm around my shoulder. "Come on, Australia is great, but it's not the best country," Max said. "So you think the Netherlands are better?" Daniel laughed. "Well, in fact, yes!" He laughed. "Oh god, both of them are great guys.. shall we head to the airport?" I said trying to make them stop discussing which country is better.

We drove to the airport and then got on the airplane. We flew private in Max's airplane. I loved this airplane he bought last year! It's so beautiful, and how crazy is it to think that my own brother has his own airplane!

I was sitting next to Daniel and Max right now, it usually changes a lot who's sitting with who. But right now it was those two who had the honor of sitting with me, enjoying my company.

"So what are your plans for the week?" Daniel asked. "I don't know to be honest" I answered and Max agreed. We had a whole week until the next race, of course the boys had to practice a lot but still a week off could only mean one thing, time for some fun!

"Maybe we could go surfing, or jet skiing tomorrow?" Daniel asked. "Count me in!" Max said excitedly. "Yeah sure, but fingers crossed you're better at surfing now than last time!" I laughed, "oh you bet, I'm the best! I will beat you no doubt" Daniel said. "Yeah I'm not so sure, but I like the enthusiasm" I smiled confidently.

After a few hours we were still in the air and still had many hours in front of us, I was a bit bored. Everyone was sleeping, the only person awake was me, hooray.

I went to the back of the plane where I grabbed some water, since I was getting really thirsty. "Don't you want some sleep?" Charles asked and hugged me from behind. "I can't sleep that much on planes, and my thoughts are just running around in my head" I said and turned around, now facing him. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and looked into my eyes, while still holding me close. "It's just the last time I was in Australia, things happened and I'm kinda scared it will happen again.. well I know last time was in Perth, but still.." I said and looked down. "I know love, but I promise it will never happen to you again! And if so I will personally be the first to find that person, alright?" Charles said, lifting my head up. "Thanks for everything really, I don't know how to do this without you! Promise we will never be apart again" I said. "Of course, I promise we'll be together for the rest of our lives. I love you eternally".. "aw babe, I love you so much!" I smiled and pulled him into a hug, followed by a lovely kiss. "Let's go back" he said and then we walked back to our seats, we were now sitting next to each other and I was leaning myself against him. While he held his one arm around me..

After a few hours I had apparently fallen asleep, even though I usually have some trouble sleeping in a plane. I woke up still leaning against Charles, everyone else was now awake. "How long have I been asleep?" I said and rubbed my eyes, and pulled away from Charles. "Only for two whole hours," Charles laughed while stretching his arm. "Oh alright.. Is your arm sleeping" I asked. "Yeah a bit, it's fine" he smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead, before getting up and walking towards the toilet. "Oli, would you like to play Uno with me and Carlos?" Lando asked, while waving with the uno cards in his hands. "I dunno Lando".. "Please no one else wants to, I promise I will let you win! I'm so bored" Lando laughed. "Fine I'm in, but never let me win on purpose. I'm too good, so there's no need to let me win" I said and laughed while getting up, and walking towards Carlos. - Then we played a few rounds, Carlos won two times and I won one time. Lando was so bad at it, which made him act like a little kid, so funny.

We had finally landed in Australia after so many hours. It was amazing feeling some fresh air again after being inside an airplane for hours. The weather was outstanding here in Australia! - "Daniel, can you take a picture of us in front of the plane?" I asked and handed him my phone. "Of course" he said and took a few cute pictures of us that we could post later on instagram since we wanted to announce it soon.

We arrived at our hotel, it was wonderful and huge! Charles and I had a room together in his name, since there was no reason to book one for each since one of the rooms obviously won't be needed. I started to unpack my suitcase, which is always a great thing to do when arriving. It was a bit late, so we just ordered some food to the room before going to bed. We were really exhausted after a long day of traveling all the way to down under.

___

The next morning I woke up close to eight in the morning, Charles had just woken up as well. "Goodmorning beautiful," he said and smiled cutely. "Goodmorning, how did you sleep?" I asked and pulled myself into his arms. "Great, how about you?" "Yeah same" I smiled. We just layed there talking for a little while, when trying to wake up properly.

We decided to hit the gym as the first thing this morning, since Charles had to go to the gym either way, and I wanted to work out a bit as well, since I really enjoy doing it. I feel good and happy about myself whenever it's done. "I'm gonna change real quick" I said and went to put on some gym clothes. Charles did the same.

A few minutes later we were ready to hit the gym which was located at the hotel. Then we walked down to the gym together. There were a lot of people there since the hotel was quite big, so instead we decided to just go for a run in the city. Which is also just fine.

We ran at the famous tan track which is a running track in Melbourne, that goes around a few different things such as the royal botanical garden. The nature was beautiful here. "Is this a dumb idea?" Charles asked while we were running side by side. "What is?" I asked.. "Us two alone in public, before announcing it?".. "It might be, but then let's announce it when we get back?" I asked. "Good idea, because I just saw someone taking photos of us over there," he laughed. "Oh, we'll guess the secrets out soon then" I laughed. The person will no doubt upload it to social media and then it will spread so fast, but really I don't mind since we're announcing it later.

After a good run where we ran a good amount of kilometers, we had showered and gotten ready. "Ready to post it?" I asked as we had got the instagram post ready, it was the picture that Daniel took yesterday. And then we both posted it together. "Of course," he smiled. Then I hit the post button, and now everyone knew we were back together. I must admit as much as I know people would love it, I'm a bit scared of what people might think. Because sometimes it's not the best thing going back to your ex. But this is different, everything is different with me and Charles. We are soulmates, we belong together and are stronger when we're together.

All the likes and comments were storming in so fast, people were really happy about it. And many fan pages had already shared the post on their profiles. After not more than 10 minutes it was also in the media on Facebook, it's crazy how much people are interested in famous people's personal lives.

"So I have plans with Max and Daniel today, wanna come?" I asked Charles as I found my swim clothes. "Sure, what are you guys doing?" he asked. "We're going jet skiing and surfing. I'm quite a good surfer you know" I smiled confidently. "Aha I wanna see that, but yeah sounds like a plan" he said and then went to find his swim clothes as well. "Yay, I'm gonna let them know you're coming as well" I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek, before walking towards my phone to text them.

After a little while we had changed into our swim clothes. We took some clothes over our swim clothes, and then headed towards the rental car, where we just drove towards the beach. Which was located not that far from the hotel. We met up with the two others at the beach, they were already here. "Hey guys" I said as I stepped out of the car. "Hey! that took you long enough!" Daniel laughed, and pulled me into a hug, I also hugged Max of course. "Yeah, we have been waiting for hours!" Max joked. "For real, have you been waiting a long time?" Charles asked and greeted the two drivers. "Nah, we just arrived as well," Daniel said, smiling. "Ah good!" he said. - We then walked to the little place where we could rent some jet skis. "Can we rent four jet skis please?" Daniel asked the young man behind the desk. "Sorry, we only have three available right now" he said. "It's fine, we'll take those three then" Daniel said and then paid for the rent of them.

"So I will let you boys ride the jet skis, it's fine" I said. "Sure?" Max asked. "Yeah it's fine," I smiled. "But you have to try it, you can sit behind me" Charles said and smiled. "Alright then! but please don't go too fast" I said. "But it's fun to go fast!" Charles said. "I agree!" Max said. "Yeah, me too!" Daniel agreed. "Of course you do, you guys drive 300 kilometers per hour most of the time! I'm not used to that" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah true, I promise I won't go too fast" Charles said. "Thanks!" I said, even though I know he will go so fast, because those three will no doubt make a competition of this.. Oh god, what have I gotten myself involved in, right now?

We took our clothes off so we only had our swim clothes on, then we jumped on the jet skis and started to drive a bit. I was sitting behind Charles, and had my arms wrapped around his body, I held on tight because no way I am falling off this thing!. "Be careful babe!" I said as he started to drive faster. "I will, don't worry.. I promise it will be fun with some high speed" he laughed and then all three jet skis were going really fast. Water was splashing because they were going so fast. I must admit it was actually quite fun, the water splashing and the wind in our hair was a great feeling.. We made it to a competition on who was the fastest. Daniel won, of course he did, he loves all kinds of water activities.

After being on the jet skis for quite a while, our rental time was done and we had to drive back to the beach. I also got to ride it myself, and it was so much fun. - After we had delivered the jet skis we chilled a bit on the beach before we rented some surfboards. It was lovely just relaxing on the beach, the weather was lovely, the sun was burning on our skin, so it was just a matter of time before we were headed back to the water again, to cool down.

Charles pov:

"I'm sweating! Anyone else wanna hit the waves?" Olivia asked. "I do! prepare to lose" Daniel laughed. "Sure, Danny sure" she said and then both of them grabbed a surfboard each. "We'll be there in a few" I said and talked on mine and Max's behalf. "Alright, see you out there," Olivia said and smiled cutely. Then the two of them walked out to the water with their board, while laughing as much as possible. - "I love when she laughs like that" I said and still looked at her, it was really hard not to look at the world's most beautiful girl. "Me too, I'm happy that she has a friend like Daniel. They are like one person" Max smiled, I could see in his eyes he meant what he said, I love how much Max cares for her. "Yeah, exactly" I smiled..

"So Max, there's something I wanna talk to you about" I said and made sure that Daniel and Olivia were out in the water, so they couldn't hear us. "Yeah, what's up?" he said.

"I don't know if your dad has said anything, but he gave me your grandmother's ring.. and ehm.." I said and held a break. "You wanna marry her?" Max asked, I couldn't read his face, what was he thinking? - "Yeah, your dad gave it to me when Oli was pregnant because we were about to start a family, but then when we broke up and I wanted to give it back to him, he wouldn't accept it, instead he told be to get her back and said when I'm ready he still think I should ask her to marry me" I smiled, as always I cannot stop smiling when talking about her. "I couldn't agree more with my dad! You two are made for each other, and I would be happy to welcome you into our family for real" Max smiled. "Thanks man, that's amazing to hear. I know you and I have a past, but we were young and stupid back then, you're a great guy Max, really" I said. "Thanks Charles, you are too! When will you propose then?" he asked. "I'm not quite sure, I mean the ring is ready! Maybe in the summer break, I wanna plan a perfect proposal for her, she has to be surprised.. Oh god, what if she says no" I said nervously. "I can help you if you need the help, I'm sure Daniel will too if he can know as well.. And please, don't be nervous about that, she would marry you this second if you asked her, I have never seen her so much in love before".. "Yeah I know, I think it's a thought everyone has.. But yeah I would love your help, I gotta tell Daniel as well though, but they are always together, maybe you can help me get her away from him later?" I asked. "Sure that won't be a problem" he smiled.. - We just sat here talking a bit, it was great just talking with him alone, he's an awesome guy. Wow, things had changed so much, never thought I would say that, to be honest..

After a few more hours on the beach, we had been surfing a lot. And to my surprise Olivia was killing it on a surfboard, that girl just keeps surprising me!. "Anyone else who's starving?" Max asked. "No, I could eat anything right now," Daniel said, Olivia and I agreed as well. So we went to the little restaurant on the beach. There wasn't anyone else here other than us four and an old couple, which was quite nice actually.. "Can you guys order some food, then me and Oli will go find the best table in here" Max said and looked at me. "yeah sure, come on Daniel we'll find some food" I smiled, and then we walked to the other end of the restaurant to look at the menu.. "Well that wasn't weird at all" Daniel laughed. "Sorry, it's just I wanna ask you something, and Olivia cannot hear it" I said, quickly Daniel looked at me. "Please tell me that it's what I think it is?!" Daniel said with big eyes, almost with stars in it just like the emoji. "Well, what do you think it is?" I laughed. "You are gonna propose?!" he asked. "Yeah, that's it," I smiled. "No way! Wait, are you for real?" he asked with a big smile, and I nodded. "I was just joking, this is great Charles! She will definitely say yes" he said. "Haha that's great Daniel, I wanted to ask if you would like to help me with the big surprise. Max is in it as well" I smiled. "hell yeah I will, when are you planning on doing it?".. "Not until summer break, so I still have about three months to plan something".. "Wow, well I will be honored to help you surprise her! god she deserves this so much, my little Livia!" he smiled. "She deserves the world" I said.. - Eventually we ordered some food, and while waiting for it, we talked a bit more about it. Daniel was really happy about it, great! Now I just have to come up with a plan..?

After about ten to fifteen minutes our food was ready, so we walked down to Max and Olivia where they talked and laughed a lot. "What are you two idiots laughing about?" Daniel asked with a smile. "Ah nothing" Max said and together they shared a laugh again. "Right," he said. Then Olivia said something to Max in Dutch, so of course none of Daniel and I could understand what they said. "Hey, that's not fair! don't use your language, I'm not speaking french with my brothers around you!" I laughed. "Haha sorry" she laughed and then Max answered her back in Dutch. Oh god, why bother say something to them, they obviously thinks it's very funny, so why not let them.

We ate our food and talked a lot about everything between heaven and earth. It was amazing being here with all of them. "You three are acting suspiciously weird!" Olivia said, we all were obviously thinking about the proposal, well how can we not. I just told them both, and when she's sitting here it doesn't make it easier. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I dunno, somethings up! I won't be surprised if you're planning something weird together" she answered. "Okay boys, apparently we are planning something" Max laughed, and so did Daniel and I. It was actually funny because it was true.. "You guys are so weird" she said and joined us laughing, while having absolutely no clue what was going on.. "Aw thanks Livia, you are quite weird as well" Daniel said. "Oh yup, that I can agree on" Max said, and I agreed.. "I feel so lucky to have my best friend, the best boyfriend and the best brother here with me, I love you guys, even though you all are some weirdos" she smiled. "Love you too Livia, even though you kicked my ass today at surfing!" Daniel said and laughed. "Yeah, I love you too sis" Max smiled. "I love you so much" I said and kissed her cheek as we were sitting next to each other.. - Today has been a perfect day at the beach, and I couldn't be happier about how the day ended, surrounded by great people, eating food and laughing our souls out. This is what lifes about. 

____

(3667 words)

So this turned out to be a longer chapter and I had planned, but I hope you liked it. And I hope you are excited for the next chapter of their lives, it won't happen until a few chapters but stay tuned. It will be amazing, I promise.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Take care, lots of love from me 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 978 33
The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you from making it to F1 where you race along...
14.3K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
35.4K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
332K 5.6K 38
AimΓ©e NoΓ«lle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...