For a Friend +sope+

By GxySpxce

Lonely, suicidal Hoseok makes a deal with the devil. Top! Satan! Yoongi Bottom! Human! Hoseok TW//depression... More

1. Summoned
2. Deal
3. Coworkers
4. Storms [M]
5. History
6. Maids
7. Games
8. Alcohol
9. Defend
10. Boyfriends
11. Bedroom
12. Lost
13. Fire
14. Respect
15. Tour
16. Shopping
17. Virgin
18. Masturbating [M]
19. Bath
20. Work
21. Damage
22. Scared
23. Advising
24. Overthinking
25. Arguing
26. Apologies
27. Dreams [M]
28. Mean
29. Research
30. Exposed
31. Discovery
32. Confrontation
33. Answers
34. Apologies (Again)
35. Joking
36. Breakfast
37. Movies
38. Crumbling
39. Whining [M]
40. Consequences
41. Planning
42. Intimidation
43. Thighs [M]
45. Stars
46. Love [M]
47. Doubt
48. Planning
49. Seduction [M]
50. BS
51. Take back
52. Insecurity
53. Trip

44. Food Poisoning

401 43 6
By GxySpxce

"Gorgeous." Hoseok whined again at the praise.  "Okay, now let's really clean up, my angel."
______________________

"Yoongi," Hoseok whispered from his spot on Yoongi's lap. He was on his throne doing his job and getting his run through for the day.

"Yes, angel?"

"I want orange juice."

"Namjoon," Yoongi called to his friend who stood at the doorway motioning in the servants for the day. "Get Hoseok some juice."

"What?!" Namjoon puffed his chest, "I'm not your dog."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, just get someone to bring him some."

Namjoon scowled at him but did as told. Soon a servant had returned with a glass of juice for Hoseok. "Here you go, your highness."

Hoseok smiled and accepted the glass. "Thank you."

He sat silently as Yoongi watched the green flame show him a new target in the human world. The glass of juice remained in his dainty hand untouched otherwise. "It's been five minutes and you haven't had one sip. What's wrong?"

"Huh?" Hoseok sat up, "Oh, nothing."

"I know something's up."

"It's just," Hoseok shyly played with the end of his sleeve. "I asked for orange juice. This is apple juice, and having apple juice in the morning makes my tummy upset." He didn't want to seem demanding or high maintenance, so he tried to keep it to himself. By the end of the day the juice had to be gone one way or another.

Yoongi called the servant over. "Ivan!"

"No, no, no," Hoseok protested, "It's fine! Really! I can drink the apple juice."

Yoongi ignored him, scowling at Ivan when he appeared infront of them again. "How can i help you, your majesties?"

"Hoseok asked for orange juice." He snapped his fingers and the glass was now on Ivan's hands. "What is that?"

"Apple juice, sir." He replied. He was too nervous to look at Yoongi in the face.

"What is it not?"

"Orange juice, my lord."

"Fix that." Yoongi ordered and leaned in a bit. "Now!"

Ivan scrambled up and made his way off to get Hoseok his glass of orange juice, something Yoongi could of easily done with his magic but he tried to keep it to a minimum. Now being a great time to do so since he could make an example of the servant if he disobeyed again.

"Yoongi," Hoseok quietly spoke, "You didn't need to do that."

"Things for you should be perfect."

"I'm sorry, lord Hoseok." Ivan said and reached out with the orange juice.

"It's okay," Hoseok smiled warmly, "Thank you."

"You're like Hades and Persephone." Jin quipped.

"Isn't Persephone a lot scarier than Hades?" Jimin wondered aloud. Jin shrugged.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi called for him impatiently, "Are you ready yet?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes again, "Yes!" Geez, sometimes Namjoon felt like Yoongi had the patience of a baby. He checked a few things off his clipboard and waved a few people into the room.

After a while, Hoseok went to his project room. People were sat around lazily instead of working, which Hoseok wasn't surprised by in the slightest. He walked up to Donghun, who actually was working diligently. "How's it going today?"

Donghun didn't look up from his spot on the ground where he was holding up trim samples up to the edge where the wall meets the floor. "Take a guess."

Hoseok sighed, "They don't listen to you and they don't listen to me." Hoseok sat down on the ground sadly. "I don't know if I can do this all by myself but it feels like I am half of the time."

"Yeah, fuck my help, I guess." Donghun replied, intent on deciding between the three samples in his hand.

"No!" Hoseok waved his hands, "I meant half of the time! Thank you for being so helpful, Donghun."

Donghun shrugged, "Whatever. What's for lunch today?"

"Whatever you want since you're so helpful to me."

Donghun actually smiled, wider than Hoseok had ever seen him before. "Really?"

"Of course."

Donghun replied quickly. "Crab rolls!" He smiled fondly, "Haven't had those in ages."

Hoseok nodded, "Okay, I'll have Yoongi get someone to make them." He reached for his phone but Donghun stopped it.

"You can just use the intercom."

"I Don't know," Hoseok answered unsure, "I don't think anyone would answer."

"Worth a shot." Donghun stood up and reached his hand out for Hoseok to follow. They walked to the intercom and he watched Hoseok hesitantly press one of the buttons he'd seen Yoongi press many times.

"Um, excuse me." Hoseok spoke into the mic and waited for a response but to no avail he was met with silence. He decided to go through with it anyway. "Can we get some crab rolls for lunch, please?"

"Say how many."

Hoseok glanced at all the people in the room and then back to the machine. "Sixty?"

"And the room." Hoseok shrugged, earning a roll of Donghun's eyes. Even when he was being helpful he still had a bit of an attitude. For once, Hoseok liked that in someone other than Yoongi. Donghun leaned in, "room Five thirty two." He pressed the button again. "See? Easy. Now, pick which trim should go on the floor."

He and Hoseok spent the next half hour ordering certain products for the continued construction of the room until a cart with trays of crab sushi rolls was rolled in. The chatter in the room turned cheerful when they all saw the food arrive and they walked over to it, picking up a plate from the cart.

"Hey, wait, please."

Some of them listened, a few of them scowled or rolled their eyes and reached for some rolls anyways. "Cut it out," one of the workers elbowed another that kept reaching to grab a crab roll. "Do you wanna end up like Jaehyun?" He whispered. It convinced the other worker to retract his arm and be patient. The other two decided to go with the better judgement and pulled their arms back.

"Thank you for listening." Hoseok smiled warmly. A few of the workers were slowly, and I mean slowly, turning a new leaf with their feelings towards Hoseok. At the very least Hoseok's smile could make the room a bit warmer and that was something some of them were beginning to appreciate, though they'd never admit that to themselves let alone anyone else. "I was just gonna say if Donghun could go first since he's helped me a bunch and he's really tired."

Begrudgingly, they backed up to let Donghun go first and grab some rolls for himself. "What, are you his pet now, or something?" One of the workers quipped. It made Hoseok frown.

Donghun simply rolled his eyes, unbothered by the comment. "Yeah, I even sit on his lap like a cat. Shut it, lazy motherfucker." He retreated to the wall where they had applied the trim and sat down to eat.

Hoseok chuckled nervously, "Anyway, go ahead and eat." They didn't need to be told twice. They all dug in and grabbed rolls to their hearts content. Unfortunately for Hoseok, when he finally went up to grab some, there was only one left. Some of the staff looked guilty but left it at that. Hoseok sighed reached for the last one right as someone else did and snagged it just before Hoseok could. He looked up and saw Taehyun, one of the staff members, who quickly set it back down.

"S-sorry, sir. You can have it. I'm sorry I touched it."

Hoseok, being his kind self shook his head. "No, it's fine. Go ahead."

"I insist."

"Are you sure?" Taehyun nodded cautiously and Hoseok accepted the roll. "Okay, thank you." He took a bite of the large roll and hummed, "These are so good!" He exclaimed as Taehyun scurried off. He took another bite, sitting down next to Donghun. "Ugh, delicious." He savored the last bite and sighed when he was done. No more for Hoseok, he guessed.

"Here," Donghun shoved another roll into his hand. "Eat it."

"What?" Hoseok was confused, "It's for you, though."

"I know, and I had five already. Just take this one."

"Thank you!" Hoseok cheerily accepted and took a bite, humming again. "I bet you're ready to take a good nap."

"It can wait." Donghun said, "We've got a little bit more to do for today."

Hoseok nodded and stood up, "Can somebody paint the ceiling, please?"

Two servants nodded, volunteering to help. "Sure, what color?" They stood up and walked over to Hoseok.

"It should be in the storage closet." Hoseok directed, "The eggshell white and the paint rollers should be on the floor." Hoseok was a naturally polite person, he couldn't let them go without learning their names. "What are your names?"

One of the workers answered first. "Junji."

The other was the boy that offered the last crab roll. "Taehyun."

"Okay, Junji and Taehyun," Hoseok smiled, "Thank you for helping!"

It had only been ten minutes since Hoseok had eaten that crab roll and his stomach was gurgling like crazy. "You good?" Donghun asked as he looked up from the trim he was finishing off.

Hoseok sighed, "Yeah," he swallowed, "I'm fine." For the next few minutes he struggled with paying attention. How could he when his stomach was turning on him? The noises it was making were starting to really embarrass him. He finally found out why after a bit ; it was warning him to use the bathroom. With a bit of stumbling he made his way to the doorway, Donghun following behind in fright. Everybody was staring curiously.

"Hoseok?" Donghun asked.

"Bathroom," Hoseok huffed out with a gasp of air, "Now! Please." He never forgot his manners. It made Donghun smile small.

"Of course, your highness." Donghun wrapped an arm around Hoseoks waist and put Hoseok's arm around his shoulder, carrying his weight as he sprinted to the bathroom.

They barely made it, too. As soon as they got there, Hoseok slammed the door shut and wretched in the sink. The strain sent the ill feeling down south and Hoseok scrambled to the toilet where he spilled his brains out that end. It wasn't a pretty sight, to say the least.

Donghun worriedly leaned against the wall. With A tentative knock on the door he said, "Hoseok?" No answer. He cleared his throat, "Sir?"

"It's bad, Donghun." Hoseok whimpered out. "It's coming out of both ends." Thankfully, not at the same time. Hoseok groaned and whined at the pain in his stomach and bile in his mouth.

"Oh, gross." Donghun replied. "What happened?"

"I think it was the last crab roll." Hoseok said, realizing it was very quick but definitely that. The thought began to swirl ; did someone intentionally give him food poisoning?

No, that's excessive.

"You think someone messed with it?"

Hoseok hummed, now washing his hands after relieving his bowels, but another wave of nausea flowed over and led him right back to the toilet where he threw up the rest of his lunch. "Yeah, maybe someone did something to it."

"Unless you're pregnant." Donghun joked.

Hoseok was not in the mood for jokes. Still, he couldn't bring himself to be annoyed with Donghun even at a time like this. "No, it's gotta be that crab roll."

"Does food poisoning work that fast?" Donghun wondered aloud.

"I d'unno." Hoseok replied, defeated. He slumped onto the floor, back against the cabinet and pouted. The possibility that somebody messed with the food was really looming over him. Did people down here hate him that much?

"Can I come in?" Donghun asked.

"Whatever."

So, Donghun opened the door carefully, sighing at the sight of Hoseok on the floor. "Let's get you to your room." He helped Hoseok up and did the same as before, wrapping an arm around his waist and helping hold him up as they walked to his room.

A loud gurgle from Hoseok's stomach made Hoseok widen his eyes. "Let's speed this up." They walked faster towards Hoseok's room and as soon as they got there, Hoseok ran for the bathroom inside, where he shut the door behind himself and threw up some more. Donghun cringed but sympathetically wiped it off his face for a look of pity as he closed the door to Hoseok's room on his way out.

"Hello." Yoongi greeted, appearing out of thin air.

"Oh shit-," Donghun jumped in surprise, "Hello, your highness."

Yoongi had seen Donghun walking Hoseok to his room, hand on his waist. A bit too close for his liking. He may know Hoseok would never cheat, but he never knew who would make a pass at him. "Is there a reason you're here?"

"Yes, actually," Donghun replied, "Hoseok's got food poisoning, we think. He was vomiting and blowing up the toilet so I brought him here."

Yoongi's face softened, "Is he okay?"

Donghun looked away, "Well, yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"You should probably ask him yourself. He's safe, but he's throwing up a storm."

"Okay, thank you for taking care of him."

"Of course."

"Dismissed."

Donghun nodded and walked off. After all, he had a job to finish.

Yoongi carefully walked into Hoseok's room, feeling just terrible when he heard Hoseok's wretching.  "Baby boy?" He asked, softly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Don't come in!" Hoseok frantically replied. There was no way he'd let Yoongi see him like this willingly. How could he stay if Yoongi saw him in such a disgusting state? There's no way he'd want him anymore after that. He coughed a bit, stinging his throat from the stomach acid. "Everything's fine."

Yoongi shook his head, "Donghun told me you ate something bad."

"Yeah," Hoseok nervously chuckled, "Funny, and I'm fine now."

Yoongi raised a brow, "Are you sure?" He asked again after he heard Hoseok gag.

"Mhm, everything's okay." Hoseok lied. It was like the universe punished him for lying because he turned and sat right back down on the toilet to blow it up again.

Yoongi laughed, "Your body's saying you're lying."

It wasn't funny! "Well, it's telling me the truth that you should leave and go do your other things." Hoseok whined afterwards and did his business, washing his hands and splashed some water on his face. After a few deep breaths, he opened the door, surprised to find Yoongi still standing there. "You're still here?"

"Of course I am." Yoongi answered and reached down, thumb softly skipping over Hoseok's cheek. "Gotta take care of my angel, especially if he's not feeling well."

"No you dont," Hoseok quickly answered. "Besides, I'm fine." Yoongi raised a brow. Why was he being so defensive over this? Meanwhile, Hoseok was afraid if Yoongi saw him sick, he'd be disgusted with him and get bored of him even quicker.

"What happened?"

"I think I ate a bad crab roll and got food poisoning."

Yoongi hummed, "You think someone messed with it?"

Taehyun came to mind, having been the one who let Hoseok have the last sushi roll. It seemed suspicious now that he looks back on it. Still, he simply thought Taehyun was being nice. Now, it hurt his feelings even more. Yet he couldn't bring himself to voice those thoughts. It was possible Taehyun really was being nice and this was just a coincidence.

Hoseok shrugged, "Maybe."

Yoongi nodded, "I'll check the green fire." Hoseok nodded, swallowing away a wave of nausea that had him sweating. "Aw," Yoongi cooed at him pitifully and pulled him closer, pressing the back of his hand against Hoseok's forehead. "Poor baby."

He knew he shouldn't, but Hoseok couldn't help but find that really hot. Being cooed and fussed over in pity, did something to him. But now wasn't the time, he could jack off in the shower about it later.

He shook his head, "Get away from me," Hoseok pulled away and put his arms out, "I'm gross right now and I don't want you to see me like this." 'And get rid of me because of it.'

"What?" Yoongi scoffed. "Are you joking?" Yoongi pulled him close with a bit of force, which didn't help keep the naughty thoughts at bay. "Hobi, sweetheart, I want all of you and to take care of you. That means even when you're sick, injured, going through stuff, not just paying for and buying you nice things and getting you whatever you desire. You're with me for eternity, you're not gonna make me change my mind if you throw up, angel."

Hoseok blinked away the tears stinging his eyes and hugged Yoongi, arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Reassurance is always helpful," he commented, "Thanks, Yoongi. I love you."

"I love you, too." Yoongi smiled, holding Hoseok tightly and with the biggest smile.

+++++
I hope this book isn't too much filler for y'all

N O T P R O O F R E A D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 6K 20
yoonseok. ❝we're like fucked up soulmates. a mentally ill romeo and juliet.❞
14.2K 487 50
Just your ordinary Yoonkook fanfic.... Top!Yoongi Bottom!Kookie Angst warning. (Not too much) Happy Ending Started: A long time ago Ended: I think k...
2.4K 120 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...