Fighting For Love

Von Alexaaneli

Completed Dark Bucky Barnes fanfic 18+ Warnings- cussing, smut eventually Currently #2 for darkbucky and #2... Mehr

Prologue
And So it Begins
Giving Up Is Not In My Blood
I Like Dark Bucky
Whatever It Takes
All Because She Loves You
I Hope You're Safe
Enough Is Enough
Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit
I'm Bucky
My Jamie
I'm Not Giving Up, Am I?
What In The Westview?
Break's Over
Te Iubesc
What's His Play?
I Will Always Love You
I'm Getting You Back

No More Causing Trouble

726 19 31
Von Alexaaneli

Warnings- Cussing, mentions of drugs and alcohol abuse and SMUT. I went a little light on the smut for the first chapter but you are warned, proceed with caution, 18+.

This is a Dark Bucky Fanfic, so this is 18+, there sometimes will be cussing and violence, Toxicity, alcohol abuse and Smut throughout the chapters.

Song for this chapter is-
Fallin by Alicia Keys

I walk back inside Defeated, with a hopeful Wanda right next to me, holding my hand. We walk into the conference room where almost everyone is sitting down with long faces. I scan my eyes for my boyfriend but i don't see him, I look at Steve, he's quiet, more quiet than normal, then i glance at Tony and i see that all too well knowing look on his face.

Oh no

"What happend now?" I sighed out with tense shoulders.

"I would say the usual, you know the not listening to orders, not communicating with his team members, going off on his own, violently beating the crap out of his targets. But this time he added a new one to the list, risking one of his Team member's life." He says, getting angrier and angrier with every sentence.

I suck in a breath as i widen my eyes, when i hear the last part.

"Yea that's right Holly, He was supposed to stick with Nat and watch her six and instead he went off on his own and she got outnumbered after her PARTNER ditched her and she barely got out alive but not without a bullet going through." He says and he's furious as he called me by my first name. He always call me by my last name, Sinclair.

I open my mouth to say something but just to close it shut. I look over to Nat, with worry in my eyes.

Dammit Bucky

I drop down my gaze to her and i see her shoulder to arm all bandaged up. She gives me a slight smile for comfort.

"I'm so sorry Nat. Are you okay?" I tell her with sadness hitting my voice.

"It's okay, I'm used to getting shot at, I've been shot worse when he was The Winter Soldier." Nat says, trying to ease me but it fails. I give her a sad smile in return.

"It's not okay, He's getting worse and you know it Sinclair. We've dealt with his arrogance, his stubborness but now he's just being reckless and i won't let his recklessness cost one of the Avenger's life. I can't." He says to me as he leans over the chair, putting his hands on top.

I look over at Steve and he's staring at the floor, I drop my eyes to the floor as well.

"I understand Tony, I'll talk to him." I say, sounding like a broken record.

"I'm serious Sinclair." He says with serious tone in his voice.

"I said i'll talk to him." I huff out, meeting his eyes.

"Is he following through with therapy?" He asks me.

"Yes, He is." I reply back.

"And anger managment?" He asks.

He got kicked out

"They haven't scheduled another class for him yet." I semi lie.

"Alcohol Annoymonous?" He continues.

"He doesn't abuse alcohol, Tony. He can't even get drunk." I say to him.

"I know about the stock he keeps of asgardian liqiuor, Holly." He says again with the first name.

Crap

"I dumped them out." I assure him.

"All of it, or only the ones you know of?" He asks with an arch eyebrow.

The ones i know of

Dammit Bucky

You promised

"Is he still usi- But i cut him off.

"No that was only one time, I swear on my life, Tony." I quickly interject. He gives me a slow nod.

"Alright, you're free to go, Sinclair." Tony says as he sits down. I turn to leave but Steve speaks up.

"Wait how did it go with train- But i cut him off, not wanting to bring up my failure of 6 times.

"Horrible... Like always." I mumble the last part as i continue to walk out. Not wanting to hear cheerful comments.

Wanda reaches for my hand but i shake my head in protest. I need to go and try to talk some sense to my boyfriend for the millionth time.

Wanda is the closest I'm here with. She's my best friend. She was very comforting when i first came here. She's been by my side ever since. And i've been by her side and been there for her when she feels sad about her brother.

I was about to step into the elevator but i hear someone calling my name.

"Holly wait up!" Steve catches up to me.

"I'm trying Steve but it's no use. It's been months and i can't seem to figure it out." I sigh as i lower my head.

"You will, just give it time." He advices me. I step into the elevator and i press the button for the floor Me and Bucky are in.

"Now you sound like the broken record." I chuckle lightly.

"About Buck, I've tried defending-" He starts to say but i don't let him finish.

"I know Steve, I know." I sigh. Doors close on Steve and i lower my head. So many things going through my head.

I walk out of the elevator and i take a deep breath, preparing as i reach the door handle, I walk in, closing the door behind me softly. I see Bucky sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So am i out of the Avengers?" He sarcastically says as he shakes his head.

"Not yet, but i say you're like 99.3 there." I breath out as i still stand by the door.

"Is she okay?" He asks me as he meets my eyes.

"Maybe you should ask her that yourself, and apologize as well." I say to him.

"She's fine then." He says, looking away.

"Jaime-" I start to say but he cuts me off, already knowing.

"Don't Jaime me." He says annoyed.

"Fine, James." I snap.

He hates it when i call him by his first name especially if we're fighting. He almost snaps his neck, turning to look at me.

"What happened? Where were you... Mentally?" I ask but he ignores me. I walk over to him and i kneel down in front of him as i put a hand on his cheek, carresing it.

"Talk to me, Please." I plead.

"What is it not enough that i have to talk to that therapist you forced me to do." He snaps.

"You know it's part of your pardon, Bucky." I sigh.

"The nightmare from last night it had to do something with today, Didn't it?, I wish you would talk to Dr.Raynor about your nightmares, Baby." I sigh.

"I don't like talking about my nightmares, You know that!, Plus she gets on my nerves, her and her stupid notebook. I want a different therapist." He remarks.

"I'll try and see what i can do, but promise me, no more lashing out on missions." I huff as he gives me a slight grin.

"I'm serious Bucky and so is Tony, He was furious. You're making it difficult for me and Steve to defend you. We're running out of options. You have to meet us halfway Baby, Please." I say but not without a tear streaming down my face.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Don't cry, I don't like seeing you upset. I'm sorry okay, I'm trying." He says as he wipes me tear away, taking my head in with his hands.

"You're going to need to try a little harder, Tony was very clear, Bucky." I say with closed eyes.

"Well fuck Tony." He grits out as i sigh.

"What about Steve? Fuck him too? What about me? Fuck me too." I say calm as i look down.

"Steve doesn't have to defend me, I can manage." He huffs.

"He's with you till the end of the line, You know that." I remind him.

"And you? Are you too?" He says lifting my chin up towards him. I melt into his hand, He always know what to say, he knows i can't resist his charm, It worked from day one. Granted he was different when i met him, he smiled more and laughed more.

I slowly nod to him and he dips down his head to kiss me but before he does, I speak up.

"Where's the remaining Asgardian liquior?" I say with his lips inches away from mine. He groans.

"Fucking Tony, I knew he installed a hidden camera in the hallway." He groans as he rolls his eyes.

"Where is it." I say again but he doesn't respond.

I get up and i start to open drawers, looking under the bed, in the closet as he sits back, while i'm on a egg hunt.

I walk over to the bathroom as i see him side eyeing towards that direction. When i walk in, i open up the cupboards and my eyes fixate on his mouthwash  and now it makes sense on why he wanted his own mouthwash. I open it and take a sniff.

Yup That's definitley Asgardian liquior, Alright

Bucky stands behind me in the doorway.

"Holly.. Pumpkin-

"You don't want to talk to me that's fine but don't lie to me." I say with hurt in my voice as i pour the liqiour down the drain, not facing him but i stare at him through the mirror and he looks away.

"Do i need to check anything else?" I say sternly. He shakes his head no.

"That was the last of it." He says not meeting my eyes.

I try to push past him but he holds me still. He wraps his arms around me and starts to kiss my neck.

"Don't be mad at me anymore." He says as he continues to lay kisses on my neck.

"Bucky, let me go." I pant out as i'm on the verge of losing the fight.

"Not until you say you're not mad at me anymore." He says as he nibbles on my ear. I shake my head no in response.

"Fine, i guess I'm going to have to fuck it out of you." He smirks and before i can protest, He throws me over his shoulder, giving my ass a smack, making me squeal.

"Put me down." I say but i get whiplash as he yeeted me on the bed.

Smart-ass

I huff, blowing some hair out of my face.

He climbs on top of me, with a grin in his face. He smack his lips back into mine and he rips my shirt open.

"Hey that was a new shirt!" I scowl. But he only smirks in response.

He pulls down my leggings and he takes his shirt off, Exposing his beautiful muscles.

Damm, I'm kinda not mad anymore

He takes off my panties as he kisses my inner thighs and down to my legs. He dips his head and he gives me one good lick on my folds, causing me to clench the sheets and biting my lip. He takes off his pants and boxers and hovers on top of me as he wraps my legs around him.

He moans as he enters with one stroke and i roll my eyes to the sensation. He starts to thrust into me quick and hard just like he does to me after he has a nightmare.

I'm struggling to contain my moans, biting my lips hard that at this point i'm drawing blood.

"Say it." He demands as he's feral right now.

But i don't say anything as i'm whimpering, tear straining down on my face due to the pleasure.

He wraps his metal hand around my throat and he squeezes harder than normal.

"Say it, Holly." He says staring at my soul.

I give in to him. Just like the time before and the time before that.

"I'm not mad anymore!" I moan as i snatch him in close to me as i dug my nails deep onto his back, making him hiss as i release my orgasam, triggering his own as he moans "Oh God" and he shudders as he collapses softly on me, nuzzling into my neck.

We both breath hard as i look over to him and he has this satisfying smile on his face. I roll my eyes in annoyance to his smile.

"Come here, Holly Bear." He says sweetly as he opens his arms out for me.

Holly Bear?

He hasn't called me that since

I scoot in close to him as he wraps his arms around me, hugging me tight as he leans his chin on top of my head. He covers us with a blanket.

"I love you, Jaime." I say as i rub circles on his chest.

"I love you too, Holly." He says as he kisses the top of my forehead.

I look up to him.

"No more causing trouble."

He gives me nod then he pulls me in for a kiss as a promise.

NEXT MORNING

I jolt awake from my dream. I gasp for air, i take deep breaths. I look to the alarm clock in fron of me, reading 7:45 A.M.

I turn around to snuggle with Bucky but he's not in bed, which it's weird, considering i get up before he does, since he's not a morning person. My eyes go to the bathroom but its open with the lights off.

Right when i was about to get up, My phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it screens unknown number but my gut tells me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning, Am i speaking with Ms. Holly Sinclair?"

"Yes, This is her."

"Sorry to wake you ma'am but i'm calling from downtown police station, We have James Buchanan Barnes in confinement. He was brought in last night around 2am, He caused a scene in a bar and assaulted a police officer, refusing to show I.D. He has a right to make a one phone call but he refused but your listed as an emergency contact. Can you come in?"

When did he get out of bed?

Downtown police station?

Assaulted a Police Officer ?

"Yes, i'm on my way and if you can please keep it underwraps. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding but it can effect the Avengers, if the media finds out."

"That's the reason why i called Ma'am, I have respect for Sargent Barnes, My grandfather went to war with him."

"Thank you."

Click

I sigh in relief. I can't let Tony find out about this. How did i not feel when he got up and most importantly why in the hell did he go out in the middle of the night, and to a bar no less.

Dammit Bucky

"Dammit Bucky." I huff out as i put some clothes on, So i can go pick up my boyfriend from jail.

What a great way to start the morning

Please comment and vote :)

Socials-
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify playlist galexa904

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

395K 12.6K 80
A Modern Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** TW - Lots of BDSM. Sexual content. Sex Work. Death. Violence. You worked for Mr Barnes as his secretary...
4.4K 110 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
128K 4.2K 33
These two college friends have had years to grow together. Each being the others support system, adventure buddy, movie night partner, and dorky room...
175K 4.1K 70
🖤Mature🖤Romance🖤 "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...