Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

By theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
one | smith and jones
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
seven | 42
eight | human nature
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty seven | journey's end
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty five | flesh and stone
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
thirty nine | cold blood
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

six | the lazarus experiment

393 15 1
By theunstableoriginal

After pushing up a lever, the Doctor said, "There we go. Perfect landing. Which isn't easy in such a tight spot."

In turn, Martha said to him, "You should be used to tight spots by now. Where are we?"

The Doctor told her, "The end of the line." After watching Martha quickly make her way over towards the door to the TARDIS, he said to her, "No place like it."

After both the Doctor and Martha had nodded their heads at one another, Martha had stepped out of the TARDIS with a grin on her face, only for the grin to fall from her face as she asked him, "Home? You took me home?"

It wasn't even a minute after the Doctor had stepped outside of his TARDIS that Annabelle had quickly sped out of the TARDIS and threw open the front door to Martha's home before she sped away from Martha's home, while the Doctor had only continued to talk to Martha inside of the comfort of her own home.

It wasn't long afterwards that the screaming of a woman could be heard the moment that Annabelle had started to tear into her neck, leaving Annabelle unaware of the fact that a single woman was hiding out inside of a car and secretly taking pictures of her and the way that she carelessly tore into the much younger woman's neck.

* * *

With a scowl on her face and her hands clenched into fists, Annabelle stared up at her half-brother with her eyes narrowed and her head tilted to the side, while Klaus said to her, "Hello, little sister."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "Niklaus." When Klaus had simply tilted his own head at her, she asked him, "What are you doing here?"

When Klaus didn't respond to her question, she asked him, "Have you come to dagger me yet again just as you've done to me time and time again for centuries now?" When Klaus had only narrowed his eyes at her, she told him, "Well, in that case, then my answer remains the same as it did at that hospital. I would rather Mikael come here and drive that damn stake into my heart than to ever again have that dagger shoved back into my heart and be forced to remain daggered for however long it is that you deem necessary."

With a shake of his head, Klaus said to her, "You don't mean that."

Annabelle replied, "But I do. For over eight-hundred years of my life, I have had to go through the idea of being daggered again and again– no matter what it is that I have done. Whether it is attempting to remove a dagger from the heart of one of our brothers or gathering some witches to help me track down Father in an attempt to kill him myself, I am always in the wrong and I will always receive a dagger to the heart– due to your belief of just how terrible of a sister I am when I have done nothing to you but breathe the very same air that you breathe, brother." When Klaus had only wordlessly eyed her, she raised her head and said to him, "So, go on, then. Dagger me. But just know that if the time ever comes where that dagger is removed from my heart and I happen to find Katerina, I will be sure to kill her myself– just to spite you and ruin whatever chances that you might have for torturing and killing her yourself. After all, you and I both know just how much you resent that bloody doppelgänger after what she did to you. And I would love nothing more than to ruin your chances of exacting your revenge upon her for what she did to you."

When Klaus still didn't make a move to dagger her, she tilted her head a bit to the side before she asked him, "Or are you just as Father had always said you were and you are just a weak little bastard that isn't the least bit capable of looking after yourself and a poor, little orphan that is so desperate for the love of those in this poor excuse of a family that you continue to call him father and me sister– despite just how poorly you think of me?" After seeing Klaus's left eye simply twitch in response to her words, she told him, "You know, I did hear about how he had come to New Orleans– over two-hundred years after your attempt to dagger me– and how he had destroyed everything in his wake. The way that he had destroyed everything that you and our siblings had built for yourselves, whilst I was away– not to mention the fact that those that you had grown close to during your time in that city had been killed by him before any of you even had the chance to flee from the city."

After seeing the way that Klaus's veins had come onto display, she tilted her head just a bit more to the side as she said to him, "Perhaps I should have him come here to the city of London and have him do the exact same thing here as he did in New Orleans and watch as you flee for your pathetic life– just as I'm sure that you did the last time that you had seen him. What a sight that would be– seeing the almighty Niklaus Mikaelson forced to run from yet another city with him on your tail." As she took a step closer to him, she said to him, "I wonder just how far you'll be able to run from him before he does what he's been wanting to do for centuries and kills you."

With a mere shake of his head, Klaus told her, "You wouldn't do that. After everything that he did to the both of us, you wouldn't force that fate on me."

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle replied, "Wouldn't I? After all, I am nothing more than the black sheep of our family that you only ever turn to whenever you need a scapegoat or my assistance with one of those schemes of yours. Who's to say that I won't do just that– just so that I won't have to worry about you coming after me like you have done time and time again all so that you could shove that damn dagger back into my heart?" When Klaus had only let out a shaky breath, she told him, "Besides, according to the rest of this planet– those that know of me, anyway– I am the most unstable member of our family and seem to care for no one but myself. Perhaps they are right. Perhaps the only person that I truly give a damn about is myself."

With yet another shake of his head, Klaus said to her, "You don't. You care about me and you care about our other siblings as well."

Annabelle replied, "And where has that caring for any of you gotten me? Betrayal. Time and time again, I have been daggered by nearly every single one of my precious siblings because of just how tired you all grow of me or simply because you can't handle me when my emotions get the best of me– just as they've been doing for centuries now. Whenever I see a child or even a man that reminds me of my husband or my two children, I lash out and instead of trying to help me through this ongoing grieving process, the only thing that any of you seem to be able to do is dagger me. That's it." After taking yet another step closer to him, she told him, "As far as I'm concerned, the only member of this family that has ever truly been there for me was Kol and he has been daggered for over ninety years now. What makes you think that I won't leave you to run from him yet again, if it means having Kol back with that dagger out of his heart? After all, I would have done just that if it wasn't for what he did when we were all still in Spain. I would have left you all to continue to run for your lives and do what I had been wanting to do for centuries and leave you all to sort out your messes on your own."

After taking yet another step closer to Klaus, she said, "As someone that is widely known as the 'Unstable Original' or the 'psychotic bitch' that I apparently am, I would have left you all to die from his hand without even blinking. And the only one that I would have gone out of my way to save would have been Kol. The rest of you can all burn in hell for all I care."

Then– before Klaus even had the chance to respond– Annabelle had yet again snapped his neck and watched as he fell face-first onto the pavement of an alleyway.

However, this time, she took the dagger out of his coat– along with the small bottle of white oak ash– and shoved them into her own coat before she said to him, "Sorry, brother, but I have no intentions of ever again allowing you to use this damn thing on me– just as you've done time and time again for centuries now."

Then she grabbed onto his leg and proceed to carelessly drag him down the alleyway and then eventually onto the street– completely unaware of the fact that a young-looking man was recording everything that was done and said between the two half-siblings with just his phone with the intentions of showing the video to his boss, due to the orders that his boss had given him, if he ever saw Annabelle Mikaelson out in public.

* * *

With a hand tightly wrapped around the neck of a young man that she'd spotted following her for about an hour, Annabelle's veins came onto display before she said, "Come on, now. Be honest. You were following me because of whatever orders that Klaus had given you prior to my choice of snapping his neck. Am I right?" When the man didn't respond to her words, she said to him, "Answer my question and I just might make your death a quick one. If not, then I'll have no choice but to slowly and painfully torture you until you give me an answer about why you had been watching me and taking photographs of me for the past hour."

When the man still didn't respond to her words, she tightened her grip on his neck just a bit more before she said to him, "Answer my question. Why... were... you... following... me?"

When she still didn't receive an answer from him, she quickly pulled out the very same dagger that Klaus had intended to use on her and pressed it against one of his arms, which resulted in some blood to start to leak out of the wound that she had just given him.

She was just about to slice the dagger down the length of his arm, only to stop when she heard the sound of some whirring, which got her to only turn her head to her left and see a blue police box materializing just beside her.

In response to the police box appearing just beside her, Annabelle's veins had come onto display, and she simply stared at the blue police box with a scowl on her face, just before the Doctor had peeked his head out from the inside of the TARDIS and said to her, "Hello, Annabelle."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "Doctor."

Then the Doctor had looked over at the man that Annabelle had spent the past fifteen minutes threatening and grinned at him as he said, "Hello, there."

Then he grimaced to himself when he looked down at the man's arm and saw that blood was leaking out of the open wound that Annabelle had just given him.

With a quick turn of his head, the Doctor said to Annabelle, "Please don't tell me that you've been torturing him, Annabelle."

In turn, Annabelle asked him, "So what if I was?" When the Doctor only let out a sigh, she said to him, "It isn't as if we are friends, Doctor."

With a mere tilt of his head, the Doctor replied, "Aren't we?"

With that very same scowl on her face, she told him, "No, we aren't. The only reason that I was traveling with you to begin with was to get away from my half-brother. That was it. If it wasn't for that, I would have killed you and Martha Jones, and I wouldn't have felt the least bit bad about doing it." When the Doctor's eyebrows had simply furrowed in response to her words, she asked him, "After all, why should I feel bad about wanting to do that when I have done nothing but want to kill you for over five-hundred years of my life?"

In turn, the Doctor asked her, "And as for Martha?"

With a mere shrug of her shoulders, she said to him, "Collateral damage. Always has been and always will be." When the Doctor only frowned in response to her words, she let out a scoff before she asked him, "What did you think would happen, Doctor? That I was just going to change, simply because you chose to take us to see Shakespeare, visit the New Earth where the Face of Boe was before he died or even see the old version of New York where those Daleks were and watch you keep that Pig Slave from dying? I have been a vampire for over a thousand years, and I have spent over eight-hundred years of my life mercilessly slaughtering innocents because of my lack of care of just who they were or even how old they were for that matter."

When the Doctor only blinked to himself in response to her words, she said to him, "I mean, really, Doctor. You know of the game that I had made up for myself in the year 1114, just as you know of just how old I was when I had attempted to murders my parents while they slept. If you really think that three separate trips were going to be enough to get me to become a good person, then think again. Because I am not a good person. Never have been and never will be, no matter what you do or say. So, why don't you do us both a favor and get lost before I give in to this violent urge of mine to kill you at this very second?"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor told her, "You're right. I do know of the game that you made up for yourself. But I also know why you stopped playing that game. Some might argue that you had grown bored of it, but for someone as merciless and sadistic as you, I see no reason for you to ever grow bored of it. You had a good enough reason for why you stopped playing that game and you and I both know very well just what that reason was."

With a scowl on her face, she said to him, "If you think that referring to him is going to be enough to get me to want to come into that blue box with you for yet another pointless trip of watching you go out of your way of saving anyone that you come across that might very well be in danger, then think again. I'd rather die than to ever have to watch you go out of your way to save those that have little to no effect on your life."

As he let out a sigh, he started to say to her, "Annabelle—"

With a scoff, Annabelle replied, "Don't Annabelle me. Instead, why don't you answer this question? From what I have observed of you so far, you might very well be much older than I am."

With his own eyes narrowed, the Doctor asked her, "What's the question?"

With a shake of her head, she asked him, "Why do you go out of your way to save those that are far weaker than you? I mean, really. Those that you've saved are weak, incapable of defending themselves and can be easily killed. So, why save them? What could you possibly get out of saving them? Because I see no reason for you to go out of your way to save them, even if it means putting your own life at risk. If I were in your position, I would have left them all to die and deal with the consequences of their own actions. Why won't you? What is so special about those that you save that you deem them worthy enough to be saved from whatever monstrosities that are out to kill them?"

In turn, the Doctor asked her, "Why won't you?"

Annabelle replied, "Why should I? I mean, really, Doctor. As far as I can tell, humans are weak and have remained so for centuries now. They were weak when I was human, and they are still weak now. For far longer than I have been alive, the human race has been a weak and pitiful species and are incapable of defending themselves. Whenever something that they have yet to discover in their lives before comes knocking on their doors and poses a threat to them, they are incapable of doing much to save themselves. And if you just so happen to be around, they turn to you and more than likely listen to you when you give them instructions on just what they should do when they're face-to-face with some alien."

When the Doctor only let out a sigh in response to her words, she told him, "You know well enough of why I've turned out the way that I have. After all, you were the one that told me that you would at times find yourself in the years in which I was a mere child and still being treated the way that I was then. So, what makes you think that I would want to go out of my way to save the innocents of any sort of species that we might come across during your travels when I had no one to save me from the dangers that were forced upon me when I was nothing more than a mere child? After all, they are only human and those that aren't human probably had a good enough reason to be killed. So, why should I give a damn about what happens to any of them?"

The Doctor told her, "Because I believe that– deep down– you are a good person, Annabelle. And that good person in you knows that I am right."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "You would be one of the few that would believe so."

As he gestured towards the inside of the TARDIS, the Doctor said to her, "Martha believes it, too."

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle asked him, "Does she? Because I could have sworn that I heard her talk about her refusal to believe that I had any sort of goodness in me when we were in New York prior to your choice of arriving inside of Martha's home."

With a mere tilt of his own head, the Doctor started to say to her, "Well—"

It was then that Annabelle asked him, "Have you forgotten who I am, Doctor? I am Annabelle Mikaelson– the most unstable member of my family and widely known as the Unstable Original and widely believed to be nothing more than a psychopath. Why would you want someone like me in that ship of yours with you? I mean, really. I'm a Ripper, Doctor. I constantly have this urge to tear into the throat of any human that I see, no matter who they are or even how old they are. What's going to keep me from doing the same to Martha and leaving you to find her headless body either lying inside of the TARDIS or somewhere outside of it during one of your many travels with her? And what will keep me from killing anyone else that we see along the way? Hmm?"

After glancing down at the screwdriver that he was holding, Annabelle told him, "That won't do much to keep me from killing whoever I want. I've seen what you can do with it. You can either open doors with it or mess around with some form of mechanics and technology and whatever else that can help you when you're going around and saving the innocents that you come across during your journeys. There isn't anything about that screwdriver of yours that could keep me from killing anyone that I want."

With a mere nod of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Absolutely nothing could truly keep you from doing that. The only thing that I can do is hope that you won't go around killing everyone." When she only stared up at him with narrowed eyes, he told her, "You know, that safe that you shoved your brother into won't be enough to keep him from getting out of there and coming after you, nor will burying it at least twelve feet into the ground."

As she tilted her head to the side, she asked him, "How do you know where I had put him?"

In turn, the Doctor asked her, "How do you think that I know about it? By traveling through time and seeing you do it, of course." When she only silently stared up at him with that very same scowl on her face, he waved a hand as he said, "Now, come on. I imagine that he's on his way here now."

After shoving her hand into the chest of the man that she had been threatening prior to the Doctor's appearance and tearing his heart out of his chest, she used that very same hand to grab onto the Doctor's tie and pull him down to her height before she told him, "Just know that if you've lied to me about this and my brother hasn't actually broken free of that safe that I've been keeping him inside of for several hours now, I'll go out of my way to find out about any humans that you might have grown to care about during your life and kill each and every single one of them before forcibly removing your head from your body and leaving your headless corpse for others to find."

In response to her words, the Doctor simply blinked to himself before he stepped aside and allowed Annabelle to quickly enter the TARDIS with her hands clenched into fists and that very same scowl on her face.

After finally allowing himself to grimace in response to her words, the Doctor went to close the door to his TARDIS and go to take the three of them on yet another adventure, only to stop when he saw a car with tinted windows sitting on the other side of the street with the engine running.

From what he could see, there wasn't anyone inside of the vehicle.

After silently staring at the car for several seconds, he said, "Huh."

Then he closed the door to the TARDIS and went to take the TARDIS away from the street that it had landed on– leaving him unaware of the fact that the man that Annabelle had just killed had his phone on speaker and the person on the other end of the line could hear every single word that was said between Annabelle, the Doctor himself and the man that she had just killed.

Nor did he know that the person on the other end of this line had every single hired person to keep a close eye on Annabelle and bring back any reports about their findings of the unstable Original and all of her doings in the city of London any time that the TARDIS had made a return trip to the timeline that both Annabelle Mikaelson and Martha Jones were a part of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
61.1K 2.1K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...
5.3K 254 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
963K 23.7K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...