Legacy | Genshin I. |

By Raiphoria

"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fa... More

One Last Memory
Worry
The Winery and Grapes
Sneaking Out
A New Friend!
Promises
A Slimy Friend
Irritation and Patience
Learning How to Use a Weapon
Onto the Neighbouring Nation
Unforeseen Regret
Memories of the Dead
Wangshu Inn
Chapter I: Act III
Chapter I: Act IV
Chapter I: Act V
Chapter I: Act VI
Chapter I: Act VII
Chapter I: Act VIII
Chapter I: Act IX
Chapter II: Act I
Chapter II: Act II
Chapter II: Act III
Chapter II: Act IV
Chapter II: Act V
Chapter II: Act VI
Chapter II: Act VII
Chapter II: Act VIII
Chapter III: Act I
Chapter III: Act II
Chapter III: Act III
Chapter IV: Act IV
Chapter V: Act I
Chapter V: Act II
Chapter V: Act III
Chapter V: Act IV
Chapter V: Act V
Chapter V: Act VI
Chapter V: Act VII
Chapter V: Act VIII
Chapter V: Act IX
Chapter V: Act X
Chapter V: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act I
Chapter VI: Act II
Chapter VI: Act III
Chapter VI: Act IV
Chapter VI: Act V
Chapter VI: Act VI
Chapter VI: Act VII
Chapter VI: Act VIII
Chapter VI: Act IX
Chapter VI: Act X
Chapter VI: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act XII
Chapter VI: XIII
Chapter VI: Act XIV
Chapter VI: Act XV
Chapter VI: Act XVI
Chapter VI: XVII
Chapter VI: Act XVIII
Chapter VI: Act XIX
Chapter VI: Act XX
Chapter VI: Act XXI
Chapter VI: Act XXII
Chapter VI: Act XXIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIV
Chapter VI: Act XXV
Chapter VI: Act XXVI
Chapter VI: Act XXVII
Chapter VI: Act XXVIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIX
Chapter VII: Act I
Chapter VII: Act II
Chapter VII: Act III
Chapter VII: Act IV
Chapter VII: Act V
Chapter VII: Act VI
Chapter VII: Act VII
Chapter VII: Act VIII
Chapter VII: Act IX
Chapter VII: Act X
Chapter VII: Act XI
Chapter VII: Act XII
Chapter VII: Act XIII
Chapter VII: Act XIV
Chapter VII: XV
Chapter VII: Act XVI
Chapter VII: Act XVII
Chapter VII: Act XVIII
Chapter VII: Act XIX
Chapter VII: Act XX
Chapter VII: Act XXI
Chapter VII: Act XXII
Chapter VII: Act XXIII
Chapter VII: Act XXIV
Chapter VII: Act XXV
Chapter VII: Act XXVII
Chapter VII: Act XXVIII
Chapter VIII: Act I
Chapter VIII: Act II
Chapter VIII: Act III
Chapter VIII: Act IV
Chapter VIII: Act V
Chapter VIII: Act VI
Chapter VIII: Act VII
Chapter VIII: Act VIII
Chapter VIII: Act IX
Chapter VIII: Act X
Chapter VIII: Act XI
Chapter VIII: Act XII
Chapter VIII: Act XIII
Chapter VIII: Act XIV
Chapter VIII: Act XV
Chapter VIII: Act XVI
Chapter VIII: Act XVII
Chapter VIII: Act XVIII
Retrieval of the Divine Knowledge Capsule
Author's Note
Chapter III: Act IV
Chapter III: Act V
Chapter III: Act VI
Chapter IV: Act I
Chapter IV: Act II
Chapter IV: Act III

Chapter VII: Act XXVI

1.9K 137 70
By Raiphoria

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
A Sin's Name
And
A Fight with an Archon
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

The female that looks like the Raiden Shogun, Ei, gazed at the two males before keeping her stare on (Y/n)'s figure, instantly knowing who he was.

"Indulge my curiosity. What is the reason that I find you standing here before me once again? And with an Archon's child more-less?" Ei asked.

(Y/n) and Aether shared a confused look, wondering what Ei meant.

'An Archon's child?' (Y/n) wondered.

"Do you hope your foolhardiness will shelter those people? Or... was it simply a means of seeking an audience with me?" Ei asked.

"The Vision Hunt Decree should never have existed," Aether answered.

Ei raised a brow at this. "Oh? Surely you didn't rouse me from my state of eternal meditation to tell me this? If so, then you underestimate me. I am quite well-informed about the Vision Hunt Decree," she replied.

"So, you know what's going on outside?" (Y/n) asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Ei shook her head. "Not so. Not everything pertains to eternity. The Vision Hunt Decree has my tacit approval. The Fatui's actions thus far do not constitute a threat to eternity, otherwise... they would have been purged long ago," she answered.

(Y/n) clenched his teeth. "You're letting innocent bystanders and your people lose their lives... just because you don't see the damn Fatui as a fucking threat to eternity?" He whispered under his breath.

Aether sent a sad look toward the male beside him before looking back at the female. "It comes at a great cost to the people of Inazuma," he explained.

"Individual ambition is inherently incompatible with eternity. What you might not realize is that all too often... people have far more to lose by chasing their dreams. Consider this — no one will lose their life on account of having their Vision taken away... Rather, those who have lost their lives are the ones who insisted on pursuing their aspirations, are they not?" Ei retorted.

"Teppei..." Aether trailed off with furrowed brows.

Ei took in the duo before her. "Traveler, Archon's child, both of your existences are unique in my eyes. There seems to be limitless uncertainty in you both. To put it another way, you Traveler, are the furthest thing from eternity," she states.

'It's like she knows me... but in a way, she kinda feels familiar too.' (Y/n) thought.

"So I won't insist that you comprehend the meaning of my actions. What matters is that I tread the path of eternity on my people's behalf," Ei explained.

"This is your Plane of Euthymia..." Aether retorted.

Ei nodded her head in surprise. "That's right. I'm surprised you understand it so well... Anyway," she looked between the two before her, "you're both looking for a chance to shake my will... aren't you?" She asked.

Aether shook his head. "We're not here to debate your ideas. I'm here to demolish them," he answered.

Ei narrowed her eyes upon the two, "So be it. Well then, you who would defy eternity... Time for you two to enlighten me."

Aether and (Y/n) got into a fighting stance with their respectful weapons as Ei slowly started to walk off to the side.

"Do you two wish to become the enemies of Eternity, Traveler? Asmodeus?" Ei asked.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as he heard that name.

The said male shook his head, and quickly joined the fight with Aether following closely behind.

(Y/n) thrust his polearm straight into the ground of the Euthymia, allowing vines to materialize and take a shift of attacking Ei.

Aether ducked an incoming vine and ran right beside it when he realized that Ei had lost her concentration on him.

Ei twirled her polearm and swung it in a circular motion, sending a sizzle of electricity at both the vines and (Y/n).

(Y/n) casually pushed himself up and onto one of the vines before brushing himself past and sending a quick kick toward Ei's shoulder.

Aether narrowed his eyes when he realized that he and (Y/n) had a low possibility of winning, so he quickly darted straight at Ei and jumped with a twirl in his step.

Ei blocked the incoming attack at Aether sent to her and reimbursed the attack with a deflection of her charge with electro.

(Y/n) quickly threw his polearm between the two, and allowed vines to take the shape of a wall.

Aether skidded and breathed heavily as he gazed at the Archon with steady eyes.

Ei gazed at the two silently.

In secret, she was glad to see (Y/n)– no, Asmodeus was up and alive, even if the said male didn't remember her.

Aether took notice of something glowing from his pocket and quickly pulled it out.

"Dear me, aren't you cutting it rather close? Hmm?" Yae Miko asked as she showed herself to the group, glancing between Aether and (Y/n).

(Y/n) pulled his polearm out of the ground, allowing the shield of vines to dematerialize as he walked over to Yae Miko and Aether.

"Miko... This was your doing...?" Ei asked in surprise.

Yae Miko smiled in amusement. "Now, now. Don't forget who taught you how to place your consciousness in objects. Surely you don't think both of your ambitions alone are enough to shake Ei's will? Do you? Though you are both here. They too have ambitions," she states.

Aether narrowed his eyes as he took in Yae Miko's words, knowing that she wasn't lying.

(Y/n) twirled his polearm and swung it off to the side, staring heavily at Ei with a set of calm (E/c) hues.

Ei's eyes widened when she took in the familiarity in that emotion which was usually rare in the (H/c)-haired male.

(Y/n) might seem calm around others, but... his eyes?

His eyes hold a whole different story.

(Y/n)'s emotions were like the eye of the storm.

Hazardous everywhere except for the middle, the calmest part of the storm.

"Which they long since entrusted to you two. Now then, both of you close your eyes," Yae Miko instructed.

The two males followed Yae Miko's instructions.

They could hear the words and ambitions of others coming into the light, and coming to guide them into victory.

Aether got up onto both of his feet and he held his blade comfortably.

The words kept coming and coming, giving the two the spirit to finally come around and defeat Ei.

"Abolish the Vision Hunt Decree."

Ei stared at all the colorful stars in her Plane of Euthymia in surprise before smirking as she allowed her to get serious once more.

(Y/n) was the first to move on his feet, surprising Aether with such speed that the said (H/c)ette had.

'Has he always... been this quick? This whole time and continuing... he's been holding back his true self? But... why?' Aether wondered as he joined in the fight.

(Y/n) tossed his polearm horizontally, before sending a quick front kick to get the momentum and strength going.

Ei quickly dodged (Y/n)'s attack but gasped when she saw vines relocate themselves and help in with the attack.

She quickly sent an attack at both Aether and (Y/n) which they dodged by jumping out of the way.

(Y/n) slammed his hands straight into the ground before he could barrel roll, and sent a kick straight to Ei's head.

Ei was able to move her head just in time before the (H/c)ette's kick could do any real damage to her.

"Aether!" (Y/n) shouted, causing Ei to pull her attention right back to Aether.

Her eyes widened as she was thrown backward and into a nearby column.

(Y/n) and Aether landed on their feet as they watched Ei stagger onto her feet.

Yae Miko watched as Ei was about to attack, but decided to end it.

"You've lost, Ei."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.6K 22
"We've been in love with each other ever since childhood, but if I may ask. May I have your son's hand in marriage?" → Male reader; he/him pronouns →...
33.9K 1.2K 20
❀ -ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴅʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴇᴛ...
693K 30.4K 45
❝ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? ❞ »----------✄ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...
103K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...