CAN'T YOU BE MINE ! •KTH FF•

By FallacyXworld

A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first m... More

INTRODUCTION
THE FIRST MEET
MEETING HIM AGAIN
ENEMIES
INVITATION
THREAT
PARTNERS
THE PARTY!
MEET HIM
INSULT
FORGIVENESS
FRIENDS
PAST
WEEKEND
CUTE GAMING
SWIMMING
DRUNK
CLOSE
WEDDING DAY
FEELINGS
HEARTBROKEN
OUT OF THE WAY
LEAVING
TRYING
YOU AND I
KISS
JEALOUS
MINE
MENDING
A CHANCE!
WHAT ABOUT ME?
I LOVE YOU
HAPPINESS
THE PROPOSAL
PAIN
FLASHBACK
BETTER
ARGUEMENT
ABSENT
SORRY
PREPARATION
THE DATE
LOVE
ALWAYS YOU
PERFECT
FOREVER YOURS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
!!!!!!!
-Note-
-BONUS-
--BONUS--
ANNOUNCEMENT

I'M YOURS

7.7K 289 8
By FallacyXworld

On the call,

Y/n- Y-yes

Taehyung- Are you crying Y/n? What happened baby.

Y/n- N-nothing h-happened. ( You said in a hoarse voice which indicated that you've been crying)

Taehyung- Kitten where are you tell me I'm coming.

Y/n- Taehyung Am I really bad? D-do you also t-think that my mother died because of me?

Taehyung- Y/n, FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU?? ( He shouted from the other side)

Y/n- You a-also think the s-same right. ( you said in a cracked voice)

Taehyung- No n-no Y/n please calm down and tell me where are you I'm getting worried. You're not sounding good. Baby p-please tell your Tae where are you?

Y/n- Taehyung I'm a-at t-the

Before you can speak more you fainted while Taehyung kept shouting your name on the phone, realising that you're not responding anymore panic rushed over him. He immediately sat in his car and started searching for you.

Taehyung's Pov

Goddamn where are you Y/n please be safe. I'm coming just wait a little, please hold on a bit more. Where can she be?? What must have happened to her. He searched you at 2-3 places when something hit his mind.

Taehyung was searching you almost everywhere and now was at the park you once mentioned.

He roamed around no one was there since it was already late. Soon his eyes spotted your figure laying on the bench.

He immediately ran over you and find your petite figure unconcious. He held you in his arms and tapped your cheeks but you showed no movement.

Taehyung- Hey Y/n open your eyes p-please. What h-happened baby? Please wake up. Y-you were fine a while ago right. P-please w-wake up.

His eyes watered looking at your face which was stained with your dry tears. He picked you up and took you towards his car, he laid you down on the passenger seat and went towards the driver seat.

He was driving the car in a hurry when your phone rang he ignored it but picked it up when it kept ringing.

On the call,

Baekhyun- Y/n wherever you are-

Taehyung- Hyung I'm taking Y/n to hospital you too please come there. I found her unconcious at the park.

Baekhyun- Taehyung? What happened to her? Is she okay?

Taehyung- I don't know hyung she's not waking up please come fast.

Baekhyun- Okay I'm c-coming.

Y/n's Father- Baekhyun what happened? Where's Y/n.

Baekhyun- Appa she's at the hospital. Taehyung found her unconcious at the park.

Y/n's Father- What? H-how? Let's go fast.

Baekhyun- Ya let's go.

As soon as Taehyung reached hospital he picked you up and admitted you almost immediately. His heart was beating really fast in fear.

He was sitting outside while the doctors where checking you in. Your father and Baekhyun came running inside as soon as Baekhyun spotted Taehyung he sprinted towards him. While your father silently sat on one of the seats.

Baekhyun- Taehyung what did the doctors say.

Taehyung- They are still checking on her.

Baekhyun- How did you find her? What was she doing at the park?

Taehyung sighed and told everything to Baekhyun. After sometime the doctor came out. before Taehyung and Baekhyun could say a word your father stood up,

Your Father- Doctor How's she?

Doctor- She's doing fine now. Her bloodpressure went low that's why she fainted. Also it seems she isn't taking her meals properly. Her body is very weak you need to take care of her.

Your Father- Can I meet her.

Doctor- Yeah you can but she's still unconcious due to medicines effect.

Your father- Okay.

Your father came in the room with some unshed tears in his eyes and looked at you sleeping on the bed.

No matter how your father behaved with you it can not change the fact that he still cares for you. You are still his little princess.

He's just afraid that he'll let all his anger out on you. Maybe that's one of the reason he distanced himself from you. He sighed and went out wiping his tears. Baekhyun went after him and came back after some time.

Your Father- I'm going home. Take care of her.

Baekhyun- Appa let me drop you.

Your Father- No I'll go by my own you need to stay here with her.

Taehyung- I'll stay here with her, you can be assured.

Your Father- Who are you? Are you her friend?

Baekhyun- Appa He's her b-boyfriend. She wanted to tell you about him but all this happened.

Your Father- It's ok I understand. I trust you with her. I can see sincerity in your eyes.

He patted his back and then left with Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted to come back after dropping his father home but Taehyung assured him that he'll take care of you.

Taehyung came in after him and his heart ached to see you lying on the hospital bed.

He sat on the stool besides your bed and gently took your tiny hand in his big one.

Taehyung- Why are you so careless. Do you not trust me enough to share your problems with me.

He gently kissed your hand and sat there caressing your head. Soon sleep engulfed him and he slept in the same position.

Meanwhile,

As your father reached home he went in his room without saying anything. He caressed the photoframe of you and your mother while silently crying.

Your Father- I failed to be a good father to you right princess. I promised your eomma that I'll take care of you but look you're admitted in hospital because of me. I should be there with you but I don't have the courage to face you.

P-please forgive your Appa for his behaviour.

He kept weeping and soon sleep engulfed him so he slept in the same position.

Morning,

It was 6 in the morning when you woke up. You opened your eyes and realised your unfamiliar surrounding.

You looked beside and found Taehyung sleeping soundly holding your hand. You gently caressed his hairs admiring him but he woke up immediately sensing movements on his head.

Taehyung- You're okay right. Are you feeling good, I should call the doctor.

Y/n- I'm fine Tae don't panic. Calm down first.

Taehyung- Okay than I'll inform Baekhyun.

Y/n- Call him later it's still early.

Taehyung- You know how worried I got when I found you unconcious. You're so careless. I'm not leaving you on your own ever.

Y/n- Yah I'm old enough to take care of my own.

Taehyung- You aren't and it got confirmed yesterday. Now as soon soon as you get better we're getting married so you'll be in front me 24/7.

Y/n- Woahh you want to get married. Pabo we haven't even graduated yet. Besides I was not in my right mind I promise I won't do it ever again.

Taehyung- Whatever I'll be always keeping an eye on you now onwards.

Y/n- Okay okay Mr.Protective....... Well Tae did Appa came. (You asked in a low voice barely audible but he heard it.

Taehyung- Yeah he came as soon as I informed them. He was worried about you.

Y/n- You are not lying right.

Taehyung- I'm not. Why will I.

Y/n- Thankyou!!

Taehyung- For what hmm why so sudden.

Y/n- For being with me always.

Taehyung- I'm going to be there with you in every aspect of your life. You don't need to thank me because I want to be with you in your ups and down.

Y/n- I love you so much I feel so lucky to have you. You're mine all mine.

You said and opened your arms signalling him to hug you he immediately hugged you. You both stayed like that for some minutes. Pulling out from the hug Taehyung kept staring at you and softly kissed your forehead.

Taehyung- I'm all yours kitten. 

---------------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.5K 32
Their love was like a beautiful melody, filling the air with sweetness and warmth. They danced under the stars, whispered secrets to each other, and...
50.9K 2.3K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...
62.7K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
43.8K 1.1K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...