Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here

122K 624 103
By Cellienda

This is my first story! :) Hope u like it!

By the way, pic of Krystal!(the main girl), and le boy Darrén

DO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: OUTCAST

People say that I'm copying She's the man, and it's not that I've denied that but this isn't the only story that has the same kind of plot, but I'm only doing it my own way because I found my inspiration from it. Or other movies too, since She's the man isn't the only story about a girl dressing up as a boy.

NOTE THAT I'VE GIVEN THE BOOK TITLE CREDIT FOR HAVING A SIMILAR PLOT!

_________________

I melodically stretched out the tune half a note, my eyes closed in concentration, then wrote it down on the music sheet. At a second thought, I added some pauses at the end and, satisfied, I smiled. Finally, I felt like my song was finished. This was a special one, I could tell, from the feelings of excitement emanating from my heart. It was as if my whole body buzzed with longing; to share my song to the world, my voice a vessel to the souls of millions, was my dream. I could almost hear the applause and feel the admiration from appreciative fans.

Oh, dream on, my brain cut in. That'll never happen.

Glancing out the window at the weak moonlight, I quietly got up to pull the drapes closed, and walked to my bed. Once under the covers, I stretched my arms upward and smiled before laying my head down and drifting off to sleep. I made it a habit to always wake up with a smile, and go to bed with one.

I awoke to the light from the sun, shining through the light draping that covered my windows, and my usual smile appeared on my face. New morning, new start, I told myself. The clock beside my bed told me it was only six o'clock, but I wasn't surprised. Always a morning person, I tended to wake up with the sun. It's actually a good thing, because I get extra time to practice and write my songs.

As I remembered my newly finished song, my smile grew wider, and I couldn't wait to play it again. My songs always mirrored my feelings. I bounced into the piano room, and stared admirably at my grand piano. When I was six years old, I had told my parents how much I wanted to be able to play the piano. Even at six, the desire was so great I felt as if I would never be happy until my fingers could create the soothing music I'd heard ever so often. After hearing this, they began saving up the money to buy me one. It took two years, but it was worth it, they said. They even put it in its own room, made just for music. They couldn't afford piano lessons, though, but it was no matter. I was clever enough to find other ways, i.e. teaching myself and searching the internet.

My parents had gone out of their way to make me happy and give me the one thing I really wanted, and I felt I owed it to them to be the best I could be. Especially now, after they'd passed, I wanted them to be proud of me.

¤¤¤

"Robert Geigler!" the teacher said out loud. I didn't particularly like this rich school. It was way out of my league. The only reason I continued going here was because of my parents, who had wanted me to go here. But everyone here was so rich and spoiled! Everyone is beautiful and they all wear the uniform like it's a fashion statement. I am the only one in this school here on a scholarship. Because of this, no one ever gives me a second glance.

"Krystal Hayden!" I jumped out of my desk at the sudden outburst.

"Y-yes!" I stammered at the teacher, answering his role call. I heard a boy, sitting by the window, begin laughing at me and I scrunched my eyebrows, confused at the reason for his laughter.

"Darrén Hetace!" The boy attempted to quiet his laughter by covering his mouth, but it was useless. "Here," he chuckled.

What was he laughing at? I felt a soft tug on my hair from behind and I turned, only to find one of Darrén's friends using it as a pretend mustache. He immediately put it down, having the decency to look embarrassed. Disgusted, I pulled my long braid over my shoulder so as to keep a better eye on it. It had become extremely long, reaching just past my bellybutton. Trying to do anything with it proved to be hopeless, so I just left it in a braid most of the time. "Violet Jones!"

That's another reason why I'm treated differently here. I'm nothing like the other girls. I wear my skirt down to my knees, which seems like breaking the law here or something, and I don't wear my shirt and tie all loose, so that my cleavage shows. Not to mention my bangs, which are so long that it's difficult to see my eyes. All I can say is that I am merely average, so this is in no way a story of a hidden beauty, finding true love in the most unexpected of places.

¤¤¤

I banged my stupid, clearly broken, locker shut in frustration. I'd been placed on the locker waiting list weeks ago, and it still hadn't been fixed. This was because, due to the school's main population of rich jerks, most of the staff was bribed by students with broken lockers to get theirs fixed without having to be placed on any kind of waiting list. I'm thoroughly convinced there actually is no waiting list.

After a few more forceful thrusts, it gave in a little and I was able to work it in enough for it to at least remain closed. Fully aware of how late I was running, I spun to my right and rushed to go to my next class but, of course, I crashed into someone. My face collided with an extremely hard chest and I fell right onto my arse. I felt like I had hit a trampoline - you only get pushed farther away the harder you try, right? I wasn't stupid enough to expect whoever it was to immediately apologize and help me up, asking if I was alright. That only happened at regular schools. This was a school for snobs, remember?

Looking up, I was dismayed to notice it was the guy who had laughed at me. The guy after me on the class list. Darrén Hetace. And of course, he was laughing at me yet again.

Everyone said he was the school's most attractive male. I guess he did some modeling and, to top it off, he was very athletic. Don't misunderstand me, now. I haven't studied him or anything. But when every girl is constantly screaming this information at you, you kind of have it ingrained on your brain. Apparently, he was rich because of how all around 'perfect' he was. But I knew that even though he was extremely good-looking on the outside, that, in no way, meant he had to be beautiful on the inside. I don't understand why people are so fixated on being pretty on the outside. And what's so remarkable about six-packs? Girls practically faint over them! I must not be a girl. After all, tt's just muscles, right? And I know for sure that all of the guys in this school have that, so it's nothing special, anyway.

I slowly got back to my feet as if nothing had happened. Noticing I had dropped my books, I bent down to collect them. To my surprise, he helped me! But my surprise turned to horror as I realized he had picked up the sheet of music that contained my newly written song.

No! My music! I can't let him see that! I watched desperately as he read the title I had scrawled at the top of the page.

"'Trapped'," he said.

If I got so nervous just by him reading the title, then how bad would it be if I had actually performed it? I snatched the sheet from his hands and hugged it to my chest, terrified. I was relieved he couldn't see the emotions that I was sure showed on my face."Thank you so much, Hetace. Goodbye." I said, a hint of sarcasm leaking into my voice. Being at this school really polished up my manners.

¤¤¤

"Great work, Hayden!" the P.E coach praised me.

I smiled and thanked him. I'm practically the only girl in this school that participates during P.E. Most just whine and offer up pathetic excuses in an attempt to get out of any physical exercise. My favorite was the Period card. Laughable.

P.E. is piece of cake to me, because all it really consists of is running. I always run five miles after school to keep myself in shape and to stay healthy. After the exercise, I didn't even have a drop of sweat on my body. But I did regret that I didn't buy the P.E uniforms shorts because it usually becomes hot later on. I was, of course, the only girl that chose the long P.E pants instead. I'm positive some girls only show up to P.E. to try and show off their legs to the guys.

As I ran down the hall towards the girl's locker room, I found myself face to face with Darrén Hetace for the second time that day.

"Hey, Krystal." He smiled.

What is he up to? I wondered skeptically. I mean, Darrén Hetace was talking to me.

It didn't make any sense. The only time he had ever talked to me is...well, we had never actually talked, before today. I mostly just spot him laughing at me from the sidelines. I looked over to his right and noticed his friends, the reliable puppy dogs that they were, begin laughing. And I, being the clever genius that I was, knew something was going on. But I didn't have time for their immature jokes. This was my last class of the day and I was eager to get home.

"If you want to talk, talk to me later." I said politely and left into the changing room. I planned on showering quickly then leaving before he could actually talk to me. As I entered the shower, some girls approached me, towels covering their exposed bodies.

"What did you and Darrén talk about just now?" one of them asked.I blinked and gave them a blank look. But before I could even begin to think of a response, they began peppering me with accusatory questions.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"Are you dating him?"

Shit, I thought. I had no idea how to answer. I quickly left the shower room, trying to get rid of them, but they followed me into the changing room. My lack of answers only spurred them on, as their desire for gossip moved them to ask more questions.

This is what I get when the most popular guy in school says two words to me. "Let me change, for Christ's sake!" I mumbled and they all fell silent and patiently watched me, waiting. I reached into my bag and pulled out an Ace bandage and began wrapping it around my chest, but paused when I heard a girl gasp.

"Why... aren't you using a bra? That makes your chest look really small." The girl gave me a funny look, as if I belonged in a Special Ed class.

"Yeah, you're at least a C or D. That thing makes you look like an A," another girl added. "Totally." "Yeah."

I tried not to laugh in their faces. They were so weird. It's like they lack the intelligence to even finish their own sentence.

"I use it because it keeps them from bouncing when I run. It keeps them out of the way and under control. It's more comfortable when they feel smaller. I prefer it, actually." I smirked at the shocked looks on their faces and finished wrapping myself up.

As soon as I was done I grabbed my stuff and began sprinting away from this hellish situation. Those girls had held me there longer than I had planned, though, because once I burst out the exit, there he stood. Waiting for me. What the hell?

"Uhm... Hello Hetace...?" the atmosphere made my mouth say that. He created a tight atmosphere that pushed me into it. He stood there smirking. I could feel what he was thinking. I could really sense that there was a bet between him and his friends. He walked towards me, and stopped when he was so close I could feel his breath. No one in this school had ever been this close to me. They stay away.

"Just call me Darrén, baby." When I heard "baby" I couldn't stop shivering. Yeah, there's a bet here. I could see how he forced himself to call me that.

"Darrén... I don't recall having any business with you, so I better get going." I slipped out of this embarrassing situation, knowing for sure that the girls were peeking from the door that was a bit open, enough to have a good view of us. When I spun around he managed to grab my hand and I couldn't get off.

"Can you please... let go?" I asked him when I finally gave up on trying to slip out of his grip.

He just smirked even more. Which kind of scared me.

"I need to ask you something." he told me, and suddenly leaned in towards me. I didn't respond well to that and took a step back, with his hand still gripping onto mine.

"Ask then." I said forcefully, waiting for him to release my hand.

"Are you... free this Saturday?" I couldn't believe what he was saying. Well, not surprising. It's for a fucking bet. Why not play a bit?

"Yes I am. But now that you ask I'm gonna have to say that I'm busy that day." And with a smile I turned again and walked away. I do need some spice into my life, why not just go along? Or rather than go along I am playing cold.

But I didn't understand why they were targeting me. I am the most unattractive girl in this school and they didn't think that I'd know once someone like Darrén hit on me. But I wasn't really interested in someone like Darrén.

I walked home and once I reached the gate I felt like someone was following me. Don't tell me... that he did it.

"Darrén." At first it was just quiet. Then he admitted it, coming out of a bush with his hands up.

"Yeah, I followed you. Just wondered-" I shut the gate before he could finish.

"Where I live?" I filled in. He nodded and looked at the house.

"Wow... this is actually bigger than my house!" he shrieked. I looked at my apartment. It was indeed big but it was a rusty one. Why did it even impress a rich boy like him? Don't tell me that he thought the whole house was mine...

"Yeah. Do you know of something called an "apartment"? It's actually a house you share with others, heard of it?" I smiled and waved him off. He just stood there and I swear that I heard him mumble "This will be hard."

¤¤¤

"So, you want a Big Mac menu with diet coke?" I asked when repeating their order. The woman nodded, handing me the cash. I ran through every corner to grab it and deliver it fast. Sometimes it's really tiring to work at McDonald's. I work my best and don't even get a thanks huh? Though, it's like that everywhere. She took everything and made way to the people behind. To my surprise there he was. Darrén and his popular friends. I was actually surprised that they are eating here, in McDonald's when they are rich kids and can eat in high-class places.

"Hi." I smiled and pretending not knowing them. His friends pushed him some times to signal "Now, hit on her!". He seemed glad to know that I was working there.

"I'd like a Mc Chicken menu-"

"A Mc Chicken menu." I repeated and pushed in the button of the cashier. "Drink?"

"Coke." he said, with his friends snickering behind him. So awkward.

"Anything else?" I asked him, as I looked at his friends behind.

"You." he blurted out of nowhere which made me freeze and just looked up, smiling coldly. When walking through everything again his friends was laughing of my reaction. After taking all the guys order they sat at a table near the window, giving Darrén a good view of me. And he was staring all the time, of course.

After they finished he came back. I did not like my life anymore. It was annoying with his high confidence, staying on top as if he knew everything and everyone wanted him.

"Hi." I said coldly.

"Dessert." he smirked. God I hated that smirk.

"What would you like then?" I kept my pokerface.

"Ice cream. Why don't 'cha join us?" I pushed in the button and then again, realized what he asked. No thanks.

"I'm working." I stubbornly told him, giving him another cold smile.

"Ms. Hayden! Your shift's over!" I glanced to my boss and sighed. Best timing ever. Why now?

He just stood there smiling at me.

"Not anymore..." he grinned and started leaning in again. What was the deal with him?! I really snapped. Because I did the unbelievable. But of course, I didn't regret it when I slapped him, right in the face. His eyes turned big and his friends gasped.

¤¤¤

Now I regret it. Big time. Why the hell did I do it?! It sure felt good but... I got fired. How am I supposed to be able to pay for the rent this month then?

I ran to the next part-time job. This was a totally different job. It was a agency, where they record many stuff and do many shoots, and my job's to clean and deliver food and drinks if they want any.

When the bikini shoot was over the model wanted a latte. I ran to everyone asking if they wanted something. After that I sprinted off to Starbucks, carrying about 20 boxes with different kinds of coffee. That was hard work.

I delivered them and everyone was satisfied. My new record. It was suddenly quiet. I went to a room where there were a shoot of a new artist. I asked everyone if they wanted anything but they didn't.

"I can't take it! I regret this so much! I quit!" a high-pitched voice yelled. It was the new artist. It got quiet as soon as she left the room. But it's none of my business. I saw my friend in front of me that I've known for a while and she had always supported me since I started working. I approached her.

"Hey Anna..." I asked.

"Yes, Krystal?" she said, not even looking at me when hearing the terrible news.

"Can I use the piano room? I want to practice and since there's no one who wants anything I thought that maybe... I can use the piano?" I pleaded her with puppyeyes.

"There's really no one who wants anything?" she asked, still occuppied by the crisis that was happening, which I clearly didn't care about.

"Yes. I asked everyone."

She knew that I was not the type that lies so she let me. I went to the piano room. I loved that room. Up till now I've only used it once because I've never had time for it. It was a grand piano, even better than mine at home and the room has soundproof walls. I just sat there, playing all the 14 songs I've written. When the last song was done I didn't want it to end and played the chorus again. It's name was Trapped, as Darrén said and it expressed how I thought I was trapped in that school.

And I suddenly heard claps. It didn't feel as relieving as I thought it would be. Someone just listened. And it wasn't just someone, it was everyone that just was at the shoot just now! I wanted to kill myself for letting the door open. Then I saw a bald man approach me.

"You are really talented!" I blushed.

"Uh... Thank you."

"Why don't you stand in for the girl just now?" That kept repeating in my head. He wants me to become an artist?!

_______________________

Like it? I don't really want to say vomment because I think it sounds like vomiting and that's just disgusting. Maybe make a new word then? :P Commote... hhaha that has some fling in it! not

COMMOTE!

make sure to check out my new story! The Dark Blue! http://www.wattpad.com/story/574441-the-dark-blue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
8.3K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...
12.4K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...