Trixian 2048 BWWM

Від LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... Більше

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 11

655 59 4
Від LBKeen

Ivan continued walking towards her, she almost scrambled up the wall when he was inch from her. " So, this is what happens when you give a Trixian, Keehan blood."

"You-!" She went to slap him, he grabbed her hand. Smiling, he leaned forward and licked her throat.

Shelby almost fell, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she mewled.

"Stop..." She begged but, he continued to lick, and nip at her pulse. Tears were leaving her eyes, he licked those away from her to.

Ivan couldn't get enough of the taste of her, it was like every berry had been rubbed into her skin like a Perking.

He pulled her towards the center of the room, and forced her down. She tried to escape but her pulled her closer. "Tsk, tsk Shelby don't run from our fight-."

Forcing her back around, he gripped her hands in his hold he kissed between her breast, letting his tongue swirl around one areola.

She keened, as she nearly bowed off the floor when he bit it slightly, "No, no. no. Stop~~!"

He ignored her, and ripped her panties off, revealing no hair, he lips his play with crevice between her thigh and her center.

She writhed as he hands had moved from holding her down, to playing with her breast, she was so sensitive she was almost dripping on the floor.

The honey smell of her center permeated the air, Ivan un-able to resist flicked his tongue across the pearl of her sex. She screamed, he watched in amazement as she shuddered. Her brown hair was spread out like a halo around her head.

"P-plesa...can't-Ivan~"

He smirked, and decided to continue his ministration, he licked and sucked, pulling down one hand he used his fingers to coax her body.

Shelby thought she was dying, her skin felt like it was trying to suffocate her. Her body wouldn't listen to her, Ivan's mouth was the only thing she could think about. She knew this was wrong, she didn't want this. Yet, everything he did ripped another shudder from her.

She panting, her mouth was wide open in a silent scream as he ripped the seventh orgasm from her.

She felt so weak, as she watched him rise above her, he pulled down his pants revealing his member. She weakly tried to rise and push him away. But she could barely form the words with her mouth. She could just feel him, only him as he entered her slowly stretching her.

Ivan grabbed the girls jaw, His eyes delving into hers, he didn't want her forget who he was, or that she was doing this with him.

He felt her heat wrap around, she was so tight, he squeezed his eyes shut just feeling her wrapped around him. He started to push forward again, breathing heavily he met the last defense. He thrust forward.

She cried out, her body jerked up, he held her down with his hips, he leaned down, his silver hair having long escaped it's braid, covering them. He watched as more tears, left her eyes he licked them up, and leaning further down he whispered, "Mine."

She whimpered as he started to move, her hands he held above her head. His every thrust was deep, her breast bounced as he pounded into her trying to ingrain himself into her very soul.

She was dying.

That was Shelby closes understanding to what was happening, every thrust he made sent rippled up her back. Her eyes couldn't seem to the stay straight, she wanted to give up. Just once, Shelby did something that she'd never done.

She abandoned herself to her Solaria. The waves of heat grew ten times, her body started to meet Ivans. She no longer felt intimidated or violated, she felt invigorated. This creature,

This man was her's and she wouldn't let him go to anyone else.

His grew weak, taking advantage she moved her hands to his hips, "Harder," she growled out.

Ivan felt her delicate hands grab him and pull him closer, her eyes no longer showed the frantic fear of the extreme lust, but a savage glow of lust was there.

She met his every thrust like a pro, she leaned up her lips smashed into his. Her lips trailed his neck, and she whispered, "Mine, fuck me harder."She pulled back, and started working her hips on him. Ivan almost cussed when she grabbed the back of his hair. "Ah, ha! Ri--ugh there."

What felt like three hours ad gone by before found himself, Ivan staring down at the sleeping Shelby who was now laying in his bed.

He sipped from his glass of water, he'd just left his shower. He'd never had a partner like her, one minute she'd looked horrified when she'd gone through affects, the next thing she demanded him to fuck her harder, to mark her. He'd was sure she wouldn't be able to walk after their night.

Smirking he remembered her claiming he was his.

"Keehan don't belong to anyone." He muttered before he left the room.

**

Smason motioned a now red headed Veron over. Veron joined him, at the table that had the lay-out of the estate that Urianna had been taken to.

"We will get in tonight, apparently the Prince has a appointment with his father. So we are going go in get her, and leave this fucked up sector behind."

Veron looked over the map, "But if he's violated her, what do you want to do?"

Smason slowly shook his head, his green eyes now blue, "We will deal with it, when we get there, our first priority is to save her okay?"

Veron nodded, he pretended to not notice the hand that handmade it's print in the steal table, pulling up his File he called the captain with the plan.

**

Shelby slowly awoke, her eyes opened and she didn't move. The only thing was breathe all she could see was darkness. How long had she slept she wondered, slowly she pushed herself up, everything hurt she cried as she attempted to swing her legs off the bed.

She paused seeing the marks on her legs, her hands that were placed on her knees shook.

Balling her fist, her eyes slowly fileld with tears. The plopped onto her knees. Quickly she wiped the away, steeling her spine she attempted to stand only to cry out once again at the knife lie pain that shot up her leg.

Frustrated, she glared at her legs.

BAM!

She jerked her head towards the door, only to nearly cry in relief when she saw it was Smason, she'd recognize that height anywhere.

"Smason!" She cried out in relief.

He ran over to her, his eyes scanned her body, and hardened as he took in each and every bruise.

Smason walked over to her, while Vernon motioned to the soldiers outside, to make sure that those who were awake were disposed of.

"How did you find me?" She asked as she attempted to stand, she winced and plopped back down.

Smanson shook his head, as he walked over and picked her up, "Like I always do, Veron."

She laughed, but Smanson didn't miss the darkness that was clouding her eyes. Maintaining his smile, he nodded to Vernon, who walked over the large window, and pulling out his favorite toy. Fired, the glass exploded, as it shattered.

A rope seemed to fall from the sky, Smasnson walked over to it, and quickly gathered the hooks and attached them to his waist with the help of Vernon.

Stepping back, Vernon made a swinging motion. Soon Smanson and Shelby were up in the air. Veron watched as they rised, turned his eyes to the room. Pulling a blue marble out of his pocket he tossed on the floor. Jumping on the window sill, wrapped his arm in the quickly disappearing rope.

He blew a kiss, and when he'd been dragged into the ship, he laughed when he saw the smoking from that little baby explosding. The other soldiers looked from him, to the crater in the center of the country estate.

Standing he smiled, "Let get out of this hell hole, and head towards Earth Captain."

"It has come to my attention that a female student has gone missing."

Ivan stood straight as his father turned from where he was staring out the window. Seia was a powerful man, his yellow eyes were proof enough. Like all Keehans he had silver hair, and pale features. He took his stance behind his desk, "She wasn't of the top of their elite, but the

Trixians demand her back." His eyes narrowed, "I am hoping that it wouldn't be my own blood how would become the reason that a treaty with the Trixians fall through."

Keeping his expression carefully blank, "No Keehan would be so selfish," His father tense stature relaxed, until he added, "Yet, she is under the laws of the Dera Alliance, and as such she must abide by them."

"Dammit, Ivan!" Seia slammed his hand on his desk, his face dark, "Your selfishness goes too far. Return the girl, right now!"

Ivan remained unmoved by his father's anger, "I don't see why can't give them some dead body and claim it's her."

"And I don't see how my son suddenly turned into a fool." Seia hissed, he leaned forward pressing his knuckles into his desk. "Those three students were sent here as spies," He raised his hand cutting off Ivan attempt to speak, "They were to go back and tell the Trixians how nice we are. Now we have to contend with a missing person's case sitting on our table."

His frown deepened, "Return her."

Shaking his head, Ivan narrowed his eyes, "No, she knew what she signed. Are we just to let the Trixians say when they will, or will not follow our laws. She. Is. Mine. Those Trixians cannot take her from me!"

He faced his father, his eyes darkening.

The door burst open, to narrowed eyes faced the soldier who was panting. Seia drew back and motioned for the soldier, "Speak."

He nodded panting, "T-The prince estate just blown up."

"What?!" Ivan yelled, as he quickly made his way out of the room, "Gespar! Gespar!"

Seia slowly turned towards the soldier, "Any survivors?"

He shook his head, "It's strange but it seems all the guards and servants were in the same room."

Ah, Seia thought, the Trixians had made the first move. He rubbed his brow his eyes narrowing, "Go to Prince Ivan, let him use the Burd and go after them." The soldies bowed, before he ran out of the room.

"Whoever that girl she is important,, and the Trixian wanted her bad enough that they would use force." Seia smirked, "his son might have done something good after all."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Pet: Genesis [Publishing] Від Haley Inez

Наукова фантастика

3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
341 55 16
Pretie Panton, princess of Aecora and sole heir of the Panton bloodline, does not want to marry - at least, not the prince her father has arranged fo...
282K 17.5K 37
VICTORIA'S POV He looked at me with hatred and disgust in his eyes. It was so intense; I was forced to look away. But then I turned back to look at h...
Crimson Bird 2 (bwwm) Від L.B. Keen

Паранормальні явища

1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...