Bob Velseb Oneshots

By Broken_Samurai_

One-shots for everyone's favorite Spooky Month's Cannibal Bob Velseb! Feel free to comment for requests! More

Request Page
The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)
Love in Barbecue
I'm In Love With A Mobster
Sympathy Cravings
Bob x Male Reader
Bob x Stolkholm Wife Reader (Lemon)
Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Bob x Psychiatrist Reader
Bob x Cinderella Reader

Touch and Die

1.1K 20 6
By Broken_Samurai_

Box x Female Reader

⚠️ Content Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Abuse ⚠️
⚠️ Murder ⚠️

Bob didn't usually do killer for hire but he needed the money and what was a few extra kills? Since it's not Spooky Month no one was suspecting him, at least, not enough to send out alerts. Besides, he hadn't been eating the bodies so it was harder to trace anything back to him. He was clean shaven minus his hair which was slicked back with gel. Instead of his usual red costume he had on a chef's coat. He looked very clean and very professional so he wouldn't be recognizable. He heads into the mansion of a house for the people he was doing undercover work for. He'd been hired to kill this man and it was a very pretty penny.

He'd been here for three months and had three more to complete his mission so he figured he'd enjoy being a chef again and earn some extra money before the very large bonus he was expecting later. Apparently the guy owed a lot to the mob but he had near special intelligence protection it was nearly impossible to get to him. So, Bob did what he did best and he watched people come and go for a while. He was able to figure out the chef guy pretty easily and that was a very enjoyable meal. He figured out the guy's address and sent a letter of recognition to the mansion. The chef had been with the millionaire a while so it was pretty easy for Bob to slip in that way.

He came to find out the millionaire he was hired to kill had a pretty little lady beside him. Bob had come to learn that her name was Y/N and he'd never met someone so kind and gentle. She made sure everyone was always taken care of during the day. If she wasn't checking on people Bob usually found her in the gardens. She loved nature and Bob had learned that despite having a landscaper, Y/N had quite the green thumb. She loved her garden and took pride in it. This made him thrilled and he loved getting to use fresh ingredients for all the meals.

Bob had no like or dislike to Y/N's husband, Mister Dupen, until a major event happened. Bob had come into work and was preparing breakfast when he came into the kitchen.

"Bob, don't worry about Y/N's breakfast today. She's not feeling well so she needs rest. The doctor will watch over her," He told Bob.

"Yes sir," Bob replied politely, watching him leave. That didn't sit well with Bob.

Once breakfast is done for everyone working Bob makes one more plate and slips up to Y/N's room. He's surprised to find it locked, something she never did ever since he could remember of those few short weeks. He opts for picking the lock and slipping inside where he relocks the door.

"Y/N?" He calls out into the dark room.

If he hadn't been used to chasing people through dark places he'd be blind as hell. He hears shuffling and a small groan, easily finding the bed with Y/N in it.

"Heya Bob," She weakly calls, immediate concern overwhelming him.

He quickly works his way to her bed, setting the plate on her nightstand and moving to turn on the lamp. He almost wishes he hadn't. Laying in bed was Y/N, her face, neck, and shoulders covered in bruises and cuts. She has a pretty nasty black eye among other bruising, her neck was covered in bruised outlines of a hand, and welts covered her chest. He can't help but wonder what else is hiding beneath that blanket. He sinks to his knees beside her, grasping her hand gently in his own when she reaches out to him. As far as he's seen she doesn't touch anyone except Mister Dupen, so a lot more must be under the blankets.

"What happened?" He breathes, bringing her hand gently to him so he can see more of her arm.

"Bad day at work. They're doing layoffs and his job is on the line. All the stress must have just gotten to him and he blew up," Y/N explains as if it's the world's most casual thing. "It's happened before. Nothing I can't handle but I need to stay in bed a few days."

"Y/N, this is abuse. What do you mean nothing you can't handle?" Bob breathes, feeling that pit of hatred for Mister Dupen as the seed plants itself ever deeper. This was no longer a work mission. This was going to be a revenge mission now.

"Bob," Y/N chuckles softly, squeezing his hand. "My parents sold me to Dupen. We'd been poor all our lives. Did everything to save a penny. Well, dad got sick. Like really sick and his company wouldn't approve his off time. He rose a fuss and Dupen heard about it, threatened to fire him. My dad blew up at him and he invited my whole family to dinner."

"He invited you all to dinner after your dad yelled at him?" Bob asks in surprise. "That's insane!"

"Well, like everything, he had motive and he was nasty with it. He told my father not only would he fire him but he'd let him watch us all die. He also offered them a lot if he could marry me. I've been with him ever since. I don't know anything else and I've tried to get away but everyone sells you out for the right price. Not leaving became better than getting punished to the point of near death," Y/N explains with a heavy sigh. "I have nowhere to even go and if I left I'd be penniless on the street."

"But you're worth so much more," Bob reasons.

"No Bob. I'm not. You should go. The doctor will be here soon," Y/N tells him. "Thanks for coming by."

Her tone is firm and Bob knows it's time for him to leave but he made a silent vow. He would get her out of this. He took his leave and she started coming around about a week later. He could see the makeup caked on to conceal the bruises and despite the summer air she's in a turtleneck and leggings. Everyone knew what happened. No one was blind to Mister Dupen's abuse but none would ever dare say a word. They knew what would happen and they all valued their lives much more than they did Y/N's, but Bob didn't care. It wasn't like he couldn't come back anyway so he wasn't too worried about what was going to happen to him.

He spent the next month preparing. Y/N and Dupen were going to a friend's house for dinner and when they returned it would be a 'robbery gone wrong' situation. He would officially free Y/N from all of this. He didn't know why it mattered so much to him. He had no problem killing anyone else but he couldn't just kill Y/N or even harm her in any manner! He wasn't sure how old she was but he had a feeling it had been ten years or even more since she's been here. He wasn't sure her age but she couldn't possibly be much more than thirty despite the years of abuse.

Once everyone is gone from the house Bob easily disarms the house alarm before breaking a window. He went through where he knew valuables were kept so he stuffs them into a bag, not feeling at all guilty about it. It was good to have as much money on hand as possible so he was just covering all his steps. He finds a good shadow to hunker down in and he waits, his patience never wearing thin. Oh no. The adrenaline was pumping, he was excited.

"That was amazing," He hears Y/N breathe as she and Dupen walk through the front door.

"Amazing? Amazing?!" Dupen snarls, Bob flinching when he sees him grab Y/N by the neck in the dark. "You're an embarrassment! A complete embarrassment! You have yet to give me an heir!"

"D-Dupen," Y/N gasps out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dupen spits, Bob hearing Y/N get thrown to the ground before holstering the gun in hand on his belt and going for his knife and sharpener.

"Did you know? Your small intestine is four times longer than you are tall? Let's give it a test shall we," Bob chuckles as he grabs his knife along the sharpened.

"Sh-Shit! Who's there?!" Dupen cries, rushing to turn on the lights and grab his gun. Which, Bob so kindly borrowed.

When the lights switch on Dupen goes paler than ever, almost see through if you were staring long enough. Bob's in his full devil costume with a big grin on his face, drool trickling down his chin. Bob continues to sharpen his knife as he takes slow and calculated steps towards Dupen, the man backing himself up against a corner.

"H-Hey! You don't wanna do that buddy! I'm all muscle, I'll be tough as hell haha, but she would offer a nice meal," Dupen stammers out as he points a shaky finger at Y/N. "Take her and I'll forget I ever saw you!"

"Using her as a bargaining chip? I pity a man who doesn't see her as a value to his life," Bob laughs out, taking a quick glance at Y/N out of the corner of his eye.

She doesn't seem nearly as afraid as Bob would have expected. In fact, he had a feeling she knew exactly who he was. That thrilled Bob, a dirty little secret between the two of them about her husband's death.

"N-No! Please! Please don't hurt us," She cries out suddenly, playing up her role quite nicely.

She crawls and stumbles onto her feet as her heels are still on, making a break for it but getting caught by her husband when he grabs her ankle.

"Fucken bitch! You should know your worth!" Dupen snarls, forcefully picking her up by the arm and throwing her at Bob.

Bob easily catches Y/N without stabbing her, setting her on the couch he's by before he lets his inner demon loose. He launches himself at Dupen and tackles him to the ground. Bob just seats himself on Dupen's leg and brings his knife to Dupen's chest.

"Let's see what you have in here," Bob chuckles, having drug the knife to Dupen's stomach.

"Shit! Get off! Fuck you asshole! Y/N! Do something stupid whore!" Dupen yells out.

Bob keeps Dupen pinned as drool slowly drips onto his face.

"You're gonna make for a mighty tasty meal," Bob chuckles, piercing Dupen's stomach with his knife and cutting it open.

He enjoys Dupen's screaming as he pulls out his intestine. Bob hums in delight and takes a sizable bite out of the intestine, slowly chewing and then swallowing it as Dupen curses and screams. Bob drops the intestine and reaches for Dupen's liver, simply jerking it from him as he screams. Bob lets out a deep chuckle and takes our Dupen's organs one by one until he takes his final breath. Bob digs in after that, filling himself full on Dupen's meat. He comes back to himself when he almost stuffs himself too full, wiping at his mouth with the sleeve of his sweater and looking towards Y/N.

He stays seated on Dupen's corpse as he watches her slowly get to her feet, expecting her to run screaming bloody murder. They're both quiet as Y/N takes slow steps towards Bob. She kneels down in front of him when she reaches him and Bob grunts in surprise when her arms are suddenly around his neck and her lips are on his. He melts into her touch and wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer as he deepens the kiss.

"You will never know his hand again. I'll replace his memories with nothing but you and me. We'll travel the world. The Devil and his bride. What do you say?" Bob purrs, his southern accent sending shiver's down Y/N's spine.

"Let me get the life insurance and we can go wherever our heart's desire," Y/N breathes with a grin.

She earns a laugh from Bob when she makes her statement, his lips finding hers once again.

~~~~

"To my beloved wife, Y/N. I leave you all that we have come to own together as I have no heir to give it to. Do with it what you will," The lawyer declares, Dupen's family protesting in outrage.

"He'd never forget his beloved mother! She altered it somehow! She's the reason he's dead!" His mother screams. "You bitch! You'll rot in hell for all of this!"

"Good. I'll be sure to wreck havoc on your souls when I do," Y/N spits back.

Everyone gasps in shock, never expecting Y/N to fight back against them.

"Let's sign the papers and you will have access to all accounts," The lawyer says, everyone too stunned as Y/N signs the document.

"I'll send some but that's the last you'll ever hear of me," Y/N says before she walks from the room, doing her best not to grin.

~~~~

"So that's all of it in my secret accounts," Bob grins as he and Y/N look over the finances.

"Just don't leave me and I wake up in the morning to find you've stolen all my money," Y/N teases, straddling Bob's lap.

"I would never dare," Bob promises, his large hands gently cupping Y/N's cheeks. "I swear to make you my wife. Until death do us part."

"Until death do us part," Y/N grins, pressing a promising kiss to Bob's lips.

It was nearly six months since her husband's death and her rescue by Bob. She made sure all the servants were taken care of and sold the many assets she had no need for. She also ensure Dupen's family got a share, which Bob didn't think they deserved, but Y/N was ever honest and sweet in her ways. Totally not what you'd expect of a murderous cannibal's wife. They weren't married yet but Bob knew it was only a matter of time. He was head over heels for her and she was the first one in a long time that he didn't desire to eat.

Biting? That was an entirely different story. He had left his fair share of bloody bites on Y/N in the throws of passion but came to realize she loved it. He was happy because he was tasting nearly every part of her without killing her. He was careful where he places them because she liked to go shopping in town depending on where they were during their travels. He'd return to his hometown for spooky month but he found he enjoyed being a killer for hire and Y/N seemed to love all of the travel. Yes, she was perfect in every single way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 810 25
HxH ONESHOTS ⭕Include stories of different genres but mostly ROMANCE ⭕One Shots(ONE CHAPTER ONLY) ⭕If you want a description... ⭕READ THE TITLE RE...
21.6K 285 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...
192K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
37.7K 981 68
There is literally not enough of this here. There is not enough anywhere. I'm ready for the incoming waves of tumblr heathens ready to swoop in I'm...