Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

Door Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... Meer

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
5: Friday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
8: Monday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
13: Saturday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
21: Sunday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
26: Friday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
32: Thursday

31: Wednesday

246 10 20
Door Luma_x3

y/n:

When I woke up the next day it was only 9.30am, what didn't surprise me at all since I was in bed early last night. I just stood up and walked over into the bathroom to get ready. I would have to spend some more time in this bedroom though, since I didn't want to wake up Wilbur, but he would be still sleeping for a while. Once I was ready in the bathroom I got dressed and lay back down on the bed. I opened Tik Tok and found myself soon lost in them once more. I always got lost in watching them. After about two hours later though I could hear voices from the living room, what meant that the others are most likely awake now too. I mean, it was by now already 11.30am, so it didn't surprise me at all. I stood up and walked over into the living room. Ash, Joe and Mark sat on one of the couches, while Wilbur was still laying on the other one. He looked like was sleeping, but I was pretty sure he wasn't.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked them. "Oh good morning, yeah I did, what about you?" Joe asked. I nodded with a smile "Yeah me too" "Well I have to say these sofas are not that comfortable" Wilbur said groggily as he sat up. I started to feel very bad. I should've slept on the sofa, not he. It was not right from me to just let him sleep in the living room, when it was me who was the fifth wheel. "I'm sorry, I will sleep on the sofa from now on. It's fine, then you can go back to you bedroom" I said. "Don't worry, it's not that bad. We can still switch every now and then" he reassured me, making me sigh. I guess arguing wouldn't get us anywhere, so I didn't even try to convince him. I mean for what? I had to admit that these sofas were really not so comfortable to sleep on.

I just walked over to the couch Wilbur sat on, and sat down next to him. The others started to discuss today's plans, but I didn't really want to say something to that. I would just say anything bad anyways. And in addition I didn't even know what to say. I had no idea what to do, because they probably just want to do music today anyways. I mean, that was the only thing why we were actually here. The weather also seemed to be bad today. It was already raining, so we couldn't go outside today as well. However I guess I had to spend some time today alone, which was fine. Some time alone was always fine for me.

"Could you give me my guitar Joe?" Wilbur asked, what made me jump a little, since I was a bit lost in my mind. "What do you think of this?" he asked and started to play something. It sounded really good, and the others seemed to like it as well. "Yeah that's cool, wait a second" Joe said and got his guitar as well. He started to play something too. They all quickly understood where they were going. The soon all sat there, trying out new things and giving new ideas. I just sat beside them, enjoying what they were doing. I couldn't say anything to what they were doing, because I didn't have much knowledge of music, but I did know that it sounded really nice. After a while where I just watched them, I started scrolling around some social media pages on my phone. This time I tried to ignore the hate as much as possible though, and it kind of seemed like it got less as well.

<><><>

After about two hours where I just sat on the couch, listening to their music and being a bit on my phone, I've got an idea. "Wilbur? Can I quickly ask you something?" "Yeah sure what is it?" he replied as he lay his guitar on his lap. "Is it possible to stream from a Laptop? I kind of want to do something but I'm not quite sure what, so I thought I could stream" I explained. "Yeah of course that's possible. You just need Twitch on your Laptop, then it shouldn't be a problem at all" he explained with a smile. "Actually? That's great. Am I allowed to? I mean just because I don't know if they will hear your music playing in the back round" "Oh no, that's fine. You can use headphones so you also have a microphone. Then they shouldn't be able to hear us playing. Your sound will be kind of bad then though" he replied. "I don't care about that" I responded with a smile.

"Okay, have fun then!" he said with a smile as I already stood up to walk into his bedroom. "Thank you!" I quickly answered before I entered the room. I just got my Laptop out of my bag before I sat down on the bed. I then quickly turned it on and opened Twitch on Google. I hoped it would work like this as well. I quickly logged myself in and got my headphones out of my bag as well. I then quickly plugged them in and started my livestream. I remembered that I actually wanted to take a two weeks break, but I guess I can stream here after all. Once my intro was done I turned my camera on and unmuted myself. "Hey guys! Welcome back to my stream" I said happily. "I know I told you guys I would take a two weeks break, but I found a way to stream here after all!" I said, smiling into the camera.

"Yeah, no sadly I still can't tell you what I am doing here, but I'm pretty sure you will hear it from someone else. I don't know what I am allowed to tell you, so I better say nothing. I guess this today is going to be a 'just chatting' stream, since I have nothing else I could do, since I'm streaming from my laptop. Also sorry for the bad sound and camera quality, that's also because of the laptop" I explained. I tried to read a bit of the chat, but it was going by so quickly that it was hard to read a message. "Thank you 'ananotfound' for the donation, I appreciate it" I said as a donation plopped onto my screen. "So, what about you guys just ask me some questions again and we do a little Q&A huh? I don't really know what else to do, and that's always fun" I suggested. My viewers seemed to like the idea, since soon a lot questions filled my chat. I smiled as I realized how wonderful my community actually was.

<><><>

I stopped streaming a while ago, and was now just sitting around in Will's bedroom, scrolling around Instagram while I listened to their music. I sat for about ten minutes after my stream just around before I decided to walk back to the others. "I really like what you are doing here" I said cheerfully as I entered the room. They all smiled happily as they thanked me. "Did you have a good stream?" Wilbur asked as I sat down. I nodded "It was great" "No bad comments?" I shook my head, whereupon he smiled. "You streamed?" Mark asked. I nodded again "Yeah, but they didn't hear you playing. I used headphones as my microphone" "Don't worry about it, I guess it would've been fine, these are just early demos anyways" he said with a shrug. 

"They still sound awesome though" "Okay, we get it you like them. I guess we are on the right way to produce some good music then" Joe said and started laughing. I started smiling as the others started laughing as well. I just got my phone out of my pocket to check the time. I saw that it was already 6pm, so we probably needed to eat something soon. "Anyone hungry? I can cook for us" I offered as I put my phone back. "I can also help you if you want to" Ash said as he lay his bass on the ground. "Thank you, that'd be great" We both stood up and walked over into the kitchen, where we quickly started cooking. We still just had a few things here to cook, and I already guessed we probably needed to get groceries tomorrow.

Ash and I were actually good at cooking together and after about 25 minutes later, we went with some bowls of food over to the others. They were currently just talking, most likely about some band stuff. "Here, I hope y'all like it" I said as I handed Joe and Wilbur each a bowl "Thank you" they both said at once. I giggled a bit and sat down, again next to Wilbur, and started eating with the others. They continued to talk where I couldn't have much to say for the most part. I didn't really care though. I liked it to just sat there and listen to them. I finished my food a bit faster than the others, since I had much less than them. I was still proud that I was able to finish it. Everyday I was able to eat a bit more, and I was proud of each process I made. I didn't know if it was something to be proud of, but I decided to be proud of every step I made into the right direction. (just as you should be too my dear reader)

<><><> 

"y/n?" Wilbur asked as he walked over to me from the kitchen. I looked up from my phone, up to him. "Yeah?" "I- uhm, well this may sounds weird now, but I'd like to have some time with you alone. I think the weather is really nice right now, what do you say, should we go for a little walk?" he asked. I smiled as I heard what he said. I really liked the idea of us two being alone for a while. "Yeah of course, I'd love that" I said happily. "Great, should we get going?" I just nod with a hum in affirmation as I stood up. We walked over to the door of the little house and put our shoes on. "Joe? Mark? Ash?" Wilbur yelled. "What's up?" Mark yelled back. "y/n and I will be on a walk, I don't know yet when we will get back, just don't worry about us, okay?" "Okay" he just replied, and with that we walked out.

Wilbur was right, the weather was great. It wasn't raining and the sky was clear, so you could see a lot of stars. This night was really beautiful. It wasn't even cold, it was pleasantly warm. "Thank you Wilbur" I said as we started walking. "For what?" he asked a bit confused. "Well, for this. That you took me here with you and that you still want to spend some time alone with me" I explained. "I just feel a bit bad, you know. I am barely able to spend time with you here since we have other things to do. I just don't want you to feel left out" he told me as he smiled down to me. I could feel my cheeks heating up by that. "That's way too nice of you. I feel bad because I'm here, just because I feel like I'm not useful for anything. I mean, I can't help you with your music so I'm just sitting around and-" "You could help me writing lyrics again, you are really good at that" he interrupted me.

I looked up to him. "T- thank you. We could try it out again if you would like that. I had much fun helping you" I said with a shrug and a huge grin plastered on my face. Then we both went silent for a little while, just walking and enjoying each others company. I soon realized where Wilbur led us. We walked over to the beach. "What about we go swimming? What do you think?" Wilbur asked as we arrived at the sea. We were looking at the dark water, but I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Well, you know we don't have swim clothing right?" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, yes we have" he said and took his shirt off. I stared at him but quickly looked away as I noticed what he was doing. He undressed himself until he was only wearing his boxers. Then he walked over to the water. "I won't look, don't worry" he said and walked into the sea, not looking back at me.

I sighed as I stared at his clothing that lay now in front of me. I didn't know if it was a good idea, but I decided to join him, so I slowly got undressed as well. I lay my clothing next to his, until I was also left in my underwear. Then I walked over to the water. I was scared that it would be cold, but for my surprise it was actually pleasant. I just walked deeper into the water until it had reached my shoulders. Wilbur though, was still a few meters away from me. "Wilbur, if I go over to you I can't stand anymore, that's rude" I said as I looked at him. For the first time he finally turned around and looked at me. "But I don't want to crouch the whole time just so I can stay under water. Come on, just swim over to me and then you can hold yourself over water with my help" he whined. I rolled my eyes playfully but swam over to him anyways.

Once I was near enough to him I lay my hands on his shoulders so I wouldn't have to swim anymore. I could instantly feel the heat rising into my face.  "That's rude Wilbur, you're too tall" I said and tried to overplay my red face with playfulness. He though just smiled at me. "Actually y/n, I think I have to talk with you. There is more why I wanted to be alone with you" he said. I got worried a bit. For a second I thought if I did something wrong again, but I reminded myself of a conversation we had earlier this night, about me always thinking I did something wrong. So, what was it? "What is it?" I asked, my voice was still a bit unstable, since I was scared. He took a deep breath. It almost seemed like he was nervous, scared even.

"You know, two years ago I was in a relationship. In a relationship with a beautiful girl that I loved with all my heart. I loved her like I've never loved someone before her. But she was a total dick to me. She cheated on me multiple times, cussed at me every time she could and yet I still forgave her every time. Just because... because my love made me blind. I forgave her every time because I thought she could change. Because I thought one day we could be happy together" he explained, his voice a bit shaky. "W- wilbur" I said. He smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry for you. No one deserves something like that, but you especially don't. You deserve someone good, someone way better than this girl was" I said and tried to smile.

I felt really bad for him, but I was also confused. Why was he telling me this now? Here? And why did we have to be alone for this? The others were his friends, they surely already know. "But... but why are you telling me this now? Here?" I asked. I didn't mean it to sound disrespectful, but I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away with my thumb, what made him smile. Suddenly he lay his hands on my lower back and pulled me nearer to him "y/n... I- I fucking fell in love with you. But ever since that fucked up relationship I am scared to get into one again. I just don't want it to end like shit again. Especially because I care for you so much. I don't even know if you feel the same for me as I feel for you, but I do know that I don't want to destroy whatever we have" he said.

I could only stare at him, cheeks hot and a million things flashing through my mind, yet only one thing escaped my mouth "I love you too Wilbur" I wanted him to know, and I didn't want him to worry. I smiled a bit. "Wilbur I care for you too. I promise you that our relationship won't fail, and even if it does, we promised each other that we wouldn't leave. So I will stay with you, and everything will be just fine between us" I said. He smiled softly as he cupped my cheek with his hand. "So... am I allowed to kiss you?" he asked. "Yes of course" I replied and with that, he connected our lips into a loving kiss. Unfortunately I parted from him again after a while, since I was out of breath. "I love you, y/n" he said as he pressed his forehead against mine. I smiled "I love you too"

He pressed his lips against mine again, and pulled me with his one hand even closer to him, whereupon I kind of had to wrap my legs around is waist and my hands around his neck. Wilbur also licked along my under lip, asking for my consent. I was scared for a second, but I trusted Wilbur, so I opened my mouth a bit so he could get his tongue inside of, letting him do whatever he wanted to do.

<><><>

Wilbur and I were now walking back home. We were holding hands as we walked side by side, joking around and laughing a lot. I had no clue for how long we were gone, nor how late it was. I just hoped it wasn't too long, so the others wouldn't be worrying too much. "Wilbur, how late even is it?" I asked, looking up to him. "Uhm... 12.37am" "Oh, seems like we were gone for a while" I said, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I guess the others are asleep by now. They all were tired already a while ago" he told me. I nodded understanding. We just quickly headed home, and after about five minutes later we arrived. The door wasn't locked, but once we walked in we could see that it was completely dark inside and no one was seen. "I guess they already went into their rooms" Wilbur said as he shrugged. "Yeah, allegedly" I responded.

We both put our shoes off. "I will quickly go and take a shower if that's alright with you. I feel disgusting after the salt water" I said. "Yeah sure, I will go when you're done" he said and smiled. I nodded and walked over to his room. This time I got everything I needed with me into the bathroom. I quickly took my shower and got dressed into some comfortable clothing, before I brushed my teeth. Then I walked into the bedroom where I saw Wilbur laying on his bed. "You ready?" he asked as he looked up from his phone. I nodded "Yep" He stood up and got some clothing from his wardrobe before he went into the bathroom. After just two minutes or so, I could hear the shower running.

I just lay down in his bed, getting my phone so I had something to do. After about five more minutes he entered the room again. "You know what the best thing about all of this is?" Wilbur asked. I lay my phone next to me and looked at him with a questioning look. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, no one has to sleep on that uncomfortable sofa. We can just share a bed, right?" he said, smirking a little. I giggled and nodded "Yeah, you're right" I said as he walked up to his bed and lay down next to me. I just lay my head on his chest, since I was already really tired. Todays events were kind of a lot. "Good night Wilbur" I said. "Good night, darling" he answered as he lay an arm around me. I could feel myself blushing again, but I just closed my eyes and tried to ignore it. I was really extremely tired, but I expected myself to lay awake for a while anyways. For my surprise though, I fell asleep within only five minutes.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(3469 words)

Sorry for the big gap between the chapters but hey, you got a special one:) I hope you liked it, and if you did, don't forget to vote :D

- Luma

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
1.1K 55 21
Ranboo struggles with a lot of things, (TW list), but doesn't realise he actually needs help until Tubbo finally notice's and tries to help. Will thi...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
2.2K 40 7
Hey there, I'm a writer that normally writes fanfictions about Wilbur, but I like oneshots a lot and I have trouble finding new ideas for a new fanfi...