MYSTIFY • S.ROGERS

By hansbroekman

! DISCONTINUED ! Amelia Stark, daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D at age 20... More

1: Avengers
2
3
4
5
6
7 (I)
8: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (II)
17: Avengers: age of ultron
18
19
20
21
22
23 (III)
24 (IV)
26 (VI)
27 (VII)
28 (VIII)
29 (IX)
30: Captain America: Civil War
31
32
33
34
35 (XII)
36 (XIII)
37: Thor: Ragnarok
38
39
40: Avengers: Infinity War
41

25 (V)

292 7 4
By hansbroekman

Apocalypse - Cigarettes after Sex

''apocalypse.
go and sneak us through the rivers,
come and haunt us.''

The next morning everyone is seated at the table, busily chatting while eating breakfast.

Steve and Amelia share a few loving glances, both of them quickly looking away to try and not make anything obvious.

'All i'm saying is I could easily take Amelia, if she didn't have those powers.' Sam snickers.

Amelia glances at him in disbelief, as do the rest of the Avengers.

'Right.' Amelia chuckles before returning her attention back to her breakfast.

'No, i'm serious!' Sam pleads again.

Sure..

An hour later the Falcon is laying on the mat, heavily breathing as he rubs his shoulders and knees. All while Amelia looks down at him with a smirk.

'You almost won, Sam!' Amelia cheers playfully as she helps her friend get up. He scoffs and rolls his eyes before muttering something to himself.

'I'm going to get something to drink, be right back.' Amelia smiles and Sam nods in agreement, still trying to recover from the hits he took.

The young Stark walks around the hallways when a particular group of men grabs her attention.

They're were often people walking around the compound. Wether they were formal SHIELD agents, worked for Tony or worked in the lab, Amelia pretty much knew everyone.

So, the brunette looks at them in confusion when she can't identify the men.

'Friday, could you identify those men?' Amelia softly asks. 'Scanning authorisation.' The IA responds.

'Identify not found, these men don't have the authority to be here.' Friday eventually concludes.

Amelia decides to walk closer, pushing her body against the wall as she tries to hear the voices.

'Ja, Herr.' The man says, Amelia frowns but luckily for her, the brunette was fluent in lots of languages. Including German.

'Yes, sir.' Is what she translated it to, before the man opposite of him says something. Being to far away, Amelia could not hear what he said.

She did however, hear the man's response. 'Wir werden die Avengers heute Abend abbauen.' The man says.

Amelia's heart drops. 'We'll take the Avengers down tonight.'

The men stop talking, quickly asserting themselves and trying to fade into the crowds. Amelia notices something, an earpiece.

————————————————————

10 minutes later Amelia is overriding all the comms in the building, searching for the one of the German men.

Flicking through the channels as she typed things into the system, until Amelia finally finds the one channel she's looking for.

'Rumlow.' Amelia mutters as she sees the man on the camera footage, talking with some agents. Some of them who Amelia really trusted, still HYDRA. 'Fuck.'

Rumlow looks different, his whole face is scarred. He's barely recognisable, yet Amelia still knows it's him.

'Friday, could you please scan out their conversation for me?' Amelia asks. The IA mutes any background conversations so the young Stark could easily hear everything that was being said.

'Who knew Rumlow spoke German?' Amelia mutters to herself as the man begins to speak.

After a while, their plan in clear.

Rumlow and other HYDRA agents were supposedly taking down the Avengers, take them to a HYDRA base the team and badend discovered yet and probably kill them.

But why?

Amelia understands that HYDRA wants them gone, obviously. But did they really think they could take the Avengers. Why would they risk so much to suddenly do it now?

Amelia's eyes scan the camera footages again, before the sound of a door opening tears the young Starks gaze away from the screen.

'Hey, sweetheart.' Tony smiles before pressing a kiss on his daughters head. His eyes scan the screen and the files scattered around the table, trying to find out what Amelia's doing.

'What you up to?' The billionaire says with a slight frown. Amelia takes a deep breath and explains everything she heard. From the men talking to what she heard over the cameras.

'Well shit.' Tony finally sighs. 'Yeah.' Amelia nods. 'It's fine. Well take down, easily.' Amelia's father says, confidence in his tone.

He wasn't wrong. They can easily take them down.

'What if we don't?' Amelia says. Her father looks at her with furrowed eyebrows, not understanding the young Starks point.

20 minutes later everyone is gathered in the common room, listening to Amelia and Tony explains what going on.

'So you want them to lead us to the base?' Sam concludes, making Amelia nod.

'Right, and we'll take the base down then.' Tony says. 'And maybe there's more, they obviously want something from us.' His daughter adds.

'Or they just want to kill us.' Wanda sighs.
'Can't we just take them down here?' Vision asks

'What do you say, Cap. Your call.' Natasha concludes and everyone turns to look at Rogers. The Captain furrows his brows and thinks about if for a moment, before he clears his mind. 'Let's do Amelia's plan.' Steve says and everyone nods in agreement.

'So we just wait?' Clint asks the team. 'I guess.' Amelia shrugs. The archer sighs and looks around. 'Might as well make us useful then.' He states.

———————————————————

'No! No!' Clint yells as he swings his arms around. 'FUCK!' He screams out even louder, drawing everyone's attention to him.

Swing your partner 'round and 'round. End of the night, it's going down.

'I know he said he wanted to make himself useful, but this is what I had in mind.' Tony mutters to Steve, bringing a cup of coffee to his lips.

One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down.

The two stand side to side, watching the scene before them.

The two best friends playing Just Dance don't have a clue that everyone watching, to occupied on the game.

Clint sits down on one knee and grabs Amelia's hand, she skips around him in a twirl while dancing around with her hips.

It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance.

Steve hums in agreement and Tony walks away to the kitchen while the Captain keeps watching the two dance.

'When are you going to learn I'm unbeatable, Katniss?' Amelia breathes out playfully, while swinging her hips around widely.

Steve eyes trace her every movement, his eyes locked on her body as he involuntary licks his lips.

'You're drooling, Steve.' Natasha says playfully, low enough for only them to hear. Natasha didn't know they were officially together, but she figured something out a while ago.

The redheads voice snaps Steve out of his trance and a small blush forms on his cheeks. He shakes his head and quickly walks to the kitchen.

Everyone gathers in the living room again, busily chatting. None of them let their guard down incase the agents attack them, something that's not going to take very long anymore.

Steve talks with Sam and Amelia when suddenly he stops talking, his head snapping to the side as he focuses on the sounds he hears.

'Steve, what's up man?' Sam asks but Steve quickly shushes him, everyone looks at him in confusion. 'Their here.' He states, before anyone can react the IA interrupts them.

'Agent Rumlow and other unknown agents are headed your way.' Friday states. 'How did you do that, Cap?' Tony asks as everyone gets up warily.

'Super soldier hearing.' He simply states while making a move to grab his shield.

Everyone takes a stance and both Wanda and Amelia move their hands, forcing up the power from their bodies.

Wanda and Amelia's powers were quite similar, not surprising seeming they got tested on with the same stone. But still, Amelia felt as though she could more, as if there was more power in her she just haven't discovered yet.

'Fight back, but not to hard. They'll probably drug you.' Steve reminds the team.

A bunch of people storm in, the team gets attacked from all sides and they do their best to defend themselves, but not to much.

One by one, HYDRA takes down the Avengers, drugging them to take them to the hidden base.

———————————————————

Steve winces slightly when he moves a little fast to turn to Sam, the Captain had just woken up.

'You okay, Cap?' Tony asks, who was already awake. 'Totally.' The Captain simply shrugs.

The avengers were somewhere in an old HYDRA, tied up in chairs with restraints on there arms and ankles. Nothing they couldn't easily get out of.

Steve shuts his eyes as some pain passes through him again. 'Are you su-' Tony begins but he cuts himself of. 'You got shot?!' The billionaire screams in disbelief.

'I'll be fine.' Steve shrugs of while looking at his shoulders, blood gushing form his wound with the bullet still in there.

'Where Amelia's?' Steve asks as he looks around the room, trying to hide how panicked he really is to not make the team suspicious.

Tony looks away. 'I don't know, Wanda not here either.'

Nearly everyone was gaining consciousness, so the Captain decided it was time to starts moving.

Steve effortlessly rips his ankles away, even with the metal restrictors and the bullet wound.

Tony gives him a pointed look. 'Really?' He glares with an eye roll. Steve grins playfully at him and rips of Tony's restructures to.

'I could've done that.' The Billionaire scolds as his suit assembles. 'Thank you, Steve. How kind of you, Steve. you're the best.' The Captain scoffs as he imitates Tony's voice.

'Oh, I'm Captain America, Gods righteous man and I always flex with my strength.' Tony banters back, but imitating Steve's voice.

The Captain scoffs and furrows his eyebrows at his friend. 'I'm Tony, I have way to much money and my pants are always to tight.' Steve says again.

'Don't talk to me about my clothes being to tight, your shirts are always 15 sizes to small and you know it!' Tony flashes again.

'Alright boys, knock it off!' Natasha's voice could be heard over the boys' bantering.

After everyone is out of their restraints, the team slowly walks around the base. Trying to look for Wanda and Amelia.

Suddenly, a scream catches their attention and the Avengers quickly run to where the sound came from.

The team finds Wanda and Amelia, tied down with equipment around them that could only be described as testing or torturing devices.

The scream came from Rumlow, who was currently being held in the air by two power sources. One red and one purple.

The girls smile when the rest of the team enters the room. But they quickly drop it when Tony yells at them. 'Watch out!' iron man yells at them.

Amelia quickly turns around to see a gun pointed at her. 'Stop!' Clint yells, grabbing the man's attention. 'What do you want?' Steve asks in his Captain voice.

'What do you think, Captain?' Rumlow says. They obviously wanted the women for their powers.

'Let them go.' Natasha orders, pointing her gun at them while Clint does the same with his bow.

'How about we make a fair bussinus trade?' Rumlow asks with a smirk on his face that sends shivers down Tony's spine.

'We give you the girls..' Rumlow trails off and everyone looks curiously at the man. 'And you give us the Winter Soldier back.'

The name makes Steve's, Natasha's and Amelia's eyes widen while the rest just looked confused. 'I thought he was a ghost story?' Clint mutters to Natasha.

The three hadn't really mentioned the Winter soldier when they talked about taking down SHIELD, and they definitely didn't say anything about him being Bucky. Steve's best friend.

'We don't have him.' The captains says. 'Then where is he?' One of the agents banters back.

'I don't know.' Steve answers honestly. Rumlow chuckles slightly and decided to up the game.

'You know he knew you.' The agent says with a horrible smug grin on his face. Everyone turns to Steve to look at him with a confused gaze. Who was he? And how did Steve know him?

'Your pal, your buddy, you Bucky.' Rumlow snarls with a smirk, making Steve's blood boil.

The Captain walks closer to him, not being able to suppress his anger when he grabs him by his collar.

'What did you say?' Steve snarls, none of the Avengers letting their weapons down.

'He remembered you, I was there. He got all weepy about.' Rumlow snickers.

'Until we put his brain back in a blender.' Those last few words make Steve lose it, he punches Rumlow right on his face. Immediately knocking him out cold.

Everyone, except for Amelia, Natasha and Sam,looks at Steve in confusion or disbelief. Some of them, like Rhodey or Wanda, not knowing who the Winter Soldier is. Or the ones who do know, like Tony and Clint, and just found out that Steve's best friend Bucky is the Winter soldier.

Everyone decides to forget about this and continue their mission, take down the base. Tony blasts away the restrictions holding Wanda and Amelia down, before everyone starts scattering around the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
101K 2.5K 37
Mercedes Stark was the only daughter of Tony Stark. She was very unplanned, and he had her when he was rather young, but he didn't really have to rai...
79.8K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
402K 13.1K 118
Steve Rogers has been pining over you for a full year since you joined the Avengers initiative. You are close friends with Clint, Nat, and Bruce. He...