~The Bullet Hole's Kiss~ ( Kö...

Oleh TransgayARI

A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the s... Lebih Banyak

"Bullet is a fitting name"
"You just put a finger in my hole and now you're flirting with me ?"
"I promise that I will always stay by my friends' side"
"Our pinky promise !"
"The beautiful souls always get picked first to enter the gates of heaven"
"Why don't shrimps share ?"
quick a/n (don't worry)
"Hello again, Bullet, ready to get beaten up ?"
"Qui veut se battre ?"
"Don't tell me you're one of them too"
"If you don't try, you'll never succeed."
"Do you mind if I use your thighs as pillows ?"
"You know how the straightest men like to flirt with each other ?"
"Found soap in the bathroom, rock hard as usual"
"Stop talking like he's dead."
Yooooo author note
"Ce soir mon ami, tu connaîtrais le prix du sang, et de tes larmes."
"Ici, moi, vois-tu, moi j'ai marché et moi j'ai tué, j'ai crevé."
Fin
bonus chapter : König's revenge
bonus chapter : Shay

"It was meant as joke !"

3.3K 100 99
Oleh TransgayARI

Hey !
I have a discord server my friend made for me, so if you want to interact with me, meet new people, or now when I'm writing a new chapter, you can join here !
We can also talk about Call Of Duty in general in here.

https://discord.gg/Xwx7szQ9Zr

3rd pov

Shay's passing was hard news for everyone, she was a very good element on the team. According to some witnesses, she died to a bullet in the chest, straight to the vital point. Sangy was hardly coping with the news while Bullet was bottling his emotions. He didn't know yet for how long he would be able to bottle them, he thought he could break at any point, but he didn't.

Speaking of Bullet, he had a new wound on his face. A clear and thin slice went from the top of his right ear to the bottom of his chin. It hurt a bit when he would open his mouth, though it didn't stop him from smiling occasionally. His smiles were more rare, shy and sad. It was heartbreaking for König and Sangy to see him like this.

About two weeks after the last terrible mission, they were called again. They found new informations about the movement of the enemy and political convictions and they decided to neutralize the head of the movement. For that, they would have go to Germany and to locate precisely the HVT, collect infos by civils and neutralize the HVT. Of course it would be a mission for Sangy and König since they both speak German. Their roles would be to hide in the mass and ask people about their knowledge on the situation. When they would find the HVT location, Bullet, the sniper of the mission, would neutralize the HVT.

Their goal was to stay as low as possible. So they all made sure to be the least suspicious possible. Sangy and König had to look and behave like civils, which meant the Austrian man had to unmask himself and he was not that happy about it. The two men took a flight to Germany, like civils would. Bullet couldn't take the airplane since he had to carry military gear, instead he took a helicopter and got deposited about a kilometer away from the town the HVT was located in, he was on small hills and had an overall view on the town, now he just needed Sangy and König's instructions about where the HVT was, so he waited in an empty area with nobody around.

The two other men were in a hotel, setting up the communications. König was still masked to Sangy's surprise. The Austrian man told him he would have to leave first so he could keep his face unknown to him. Sangy understood it and went out. The only thing he had for communication was an earphone hidden by his beanie and a mic placed below his shirt. He walked around the city and went towards the direction he was told to. He wandered off, occasionally pulling out his phone and asking civils about what they thought of the movement going on, making it seem as if he was a random "influencer" making street interviews and using his phone as a mic. Sangy would ask the people's opinions, though he barely cared about it, then if they knew where the leader of the movement was, and again their opinion about him.

Bullet heard Sangy's voice over the radio :

"HVT located in the television building, over"

Bullet replied :

"Copy"

Then he heard König's voice, deep and barely above a whisper, the man seemed uncomfortable, probably uncomfortable by the fact he was unmasked and talking to people :

"HVT is on television right now, they might come out soon."

Bullet automatically replied again : "Copy"

He saw where the building was, thankfully it was not that far, he just needed to walk a bit to have a better range from the entrance of the building. He hid behind a rock and installed his sniper rifle, he prayed that he wouldn't be seen. He laid down, eyes locked to the entrance, ready to fire at any moment.

Time was taking long, Bullet could only hear the sound of the wind. The sensation he hated came back. He heard his heartbeat, system and the whistling in his ear again. He absolutely hated that, he silently hoped someone would speak up again to break the silence. His wish got granted when he heard König's voice again, telling him :

"HVT might come out at any moment, what is your position ?"

Bullet replied, still focused : "My eyes are locked on the location given, I'm just waiting. Over."

He then remembered how Ghost and Soap would tell each other jokes and he thought that maybe he could cut the tension a bit. He asked :

"What's on the menu for dinner ?"

This time, Sangy replied :

"British worthy cuisine"

Bullet only chuckled at the response.

The conversation went back and forth, Bullet was still keeping his guard up for the HVT to come out but in the meanwhile he kept asking the others if they could buy him snacks because he was getting hungry, though he knew it was not possible because none of them had money and they couldn't just go to a shop and forget about the mission. Sangy started to ramble about his childhood snacks, at some point, Bullet told him that it sounded tasty, they kept chatting until Bullet spoke the words :

"Wait out."

The HVT exited the building by the targeted entrance, he looked like the picture that was handed to Bullet. Bullet shot, the sound was heard all over the town, making the civils scream. Sangy and König had to imitate them and look panicked too. The HVT moved a bit, but the bullet hit his chest, making him fall, dead on the ground.

Bullet proudly spoke up :

"HVT killed, out"

The communications became silent after that. The sniper had to move really quickly to not get himself spotted, he went as fast and stealthily as he could towards a forest, a helicopter waited him there, he got in it, immediately sighing from the breath he was unknowingly holding. The helicopter flew back to the base. The other two were gonna take a flight back too, but by an airplane to stay as low as possible.

Bullet never thought killing someone would let him that unbothered, it's like he didn't realized he just took a life. He didn't care much, his mission was finished now and he was safely going back to the base.

The next day, König and Sangy came back. Sangy was satisfied about the mission being successful, König was relieved that it was finally over. The three of them had lunch together to celebrate it, even though they felt like someone was missing, but they knew they couldn't fix that.

After lunch, they all decided to hang out in the duo's bedroom. Bullet and Sangy were sat on their respective beds while König was sat on the floor, his back resting on the door. The three were chatting about mundane things until Sangy asked :

"By the way Bullet, what's your story ?"

The said man dazed out for a few seconds, thinking about what he was gonna say until he finally spoke again :

"Well I got shot by terrorists when I was a teenager. My sister and I became orphans so we searched for a foster home for her. I became homeless and well, I'm still technically homeless. I joined the french military and became a soldier when I turned eighteen but I had to quit because my sister lost her foster home, so we searched again for a new one. And when that was done I joined the special forces."

Sangy nodded before adding :

"So that's why you keep saying soldier instead of operator."

König chuckled and Bullet lightly told Sangy to shut up. König calmed his laughter and confessed :

"I always thought you were eighteen."

Bullet responded : "I know, I look young, I'm in my twenties though."

Then the shortest man spoke up again :

"Well Sangy what's your story ?"

The German man turned his head to the Austrian one before saying :

"It's gonna be your turn soon."

And then chuckled. He cleared his throat before starting his monologue :

"Well my childhood isn't as tragic as yours. I was born and raised in Germany, I grew up with two parents as an only child and I was always passionated by the military life and such, I always dreamed to be fighting and shooting guns as a kid. So I joined the special forces as soon as I could because I had no other ambitions. Though I quit because my father became ill and I wanted to stay until his last breath. I rejoined because I need money to pay my mom's chemotherapy."

König sighed before whispering : "I'm so sorry for your loss". Sangy replied : "It's fine, it's your turn now !"

König took a deep breath before starting his own monologue :

"I was bullied a lot when I was a kid, I think it was because I have always been taller than them and socially awkward. That is why I am always wearing my mask, it gives me a bit of confidence and peace. I joined the armed forces when I was seventeen years old but I couldn't be a sniper as I wished."

Bullet added :

"Yeah and now you're a soldier here"

Sangy corrected him :

"Operator"

Resulting in Bullet giggling in embarrassment. Bullet then realized :

"Wait but you were the one training us how to shoot for the first days though !"

König nodded, saying :

"Nobody else wanted to do it."

Sangy suddenly remembered something and excitedly told the Austrian man :

"Literally right after we met, Bullet told us he wouldn't mind if you stepped on him."

The said Bullet got up and jokingly punched Sangy's shoulder before adding :

"It was meant as a joke !"

The tallest man in the room could only laugh in awkwardness, which Sangy saw and he took it as a cue to change the topic of the conversation :

"By the way don't you guys find it weird how we go by code names ?"

Bullet shook his head, König replied :

"Mine means king, I think it's cool. How did you find yours, Sangy ?"

Sangy answered :

"I don't know I just chose it on the spot, I like to sing so I went sing sang sung, I chose sang because it sounded the best to me and I added a y to make an ee sound. So yeah that's how."

They all went silent, until Sangy spoke again :

"Though I would like if you could call me Leon, if you don't mind of course."

Bullet smiled and nodded before saying :

"Okay, Leon."

The silence took place, and before Bullet was starting to become uncomfortable because of the possibility of the horrible sounds being his heart beating, system working and the whistling to come back, König spoke up :

"My name is Kilgore, but I'm fine with König."

Bullet nodded, staring into the void before admitting :

"I've never heard that before"

Sangy, or Leon, asked Bullet :

"Then what's your name ?"

The man only replied by :

"I don't want to tell".

Sangy huffed before saying :

"Then we'll find one, I can't bare calling you Bullet once again, it feels like calling a paraplegic Carcrash."

Bullet snorted. Sangy started brainstorming outloud :

"So like you're short, klein, Calvin Klein. Your name is now Calvin, let's say Kalvin with a k because the most k, the most German it sounds."

Bullet laughed before saying :

"But I'm not even German !"

König interrupted the two men :

"I'm sorry guys but it's getting late we should all sleep"

He got up and wished them a good sleep before leaving. The two started their bed routine, at some point Leon went to "Kalvin" and told him :

"I'm happy to have you as a friend"

Bullet smiled warmly to him and replied :

"I hope we'll still hang out after the special forces, military, however you call it, thing."

Leon climbed in his bed and confessed back :

"I hope so too."

---
Are you liking the story ?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

133K 4.1K 32
A bunch of new faces show up around the base of Task Force 141. Kortac has been assigned to 141 for a new mission, and the captains have relieved eve...
316K 8.9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
121K 4.3K 105
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
781K 19.3K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...