Bob Velseb Oneshots

Broken_Samurai_ द्वारा

One-shots for everyone's favorite Spooky Month's Cannibal Bob Velseb! Feel free to comment for requests! अधिक

Request Page
Touch and Die
Love in Barbecue
I'm In Love With A Mobster
Sympathy Cravings
Bob x Male Reader
Bob x Stolkholm Wife Reader (Lemon)
Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Bob x Psychiatrist Reader
Bob x Cinderella Reader

The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)

1.8K 20 20
Broken_Samurai_ द्वारा

Bob x Female Reader

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
⚠️ Kidnapping ⚠️
⚠️ Forced/Rape/Non-Con ⚠️
⚠️ Bodily Harm ⚠️

Opening your own shop was a huge step, especially when you did it in a brand new town where you didn't know anybody. Plus, everyone seemed to know everyone so word would travel fast. You had to make sure everything was perfect. You had hired a couple locals to help out and had been training them while the coffee house was being built. You taught them all of your tricks in order to make the best tasting drinks happen. You wanted everyone to experience joy every time they took that first sip. You take a deep breath and flip on the open sign. You return to the counter and the people begin streaming in, excitement coursing through you.

Together with your workers you all easily get the orders done and handed out. It's busy for the first two hours and occasionally you could see customers coming for a second cup. Yes! Exactly what you wanted to see! The day passes by quickly and you are happy with the success. Your baristas split the tips between them and you give them and transfer their bonus for the month early. With how much money you had made you saw no reason to deny an advance. Once ever home is gone you go through inventory to make sure of your stock and are satisfied. You'd place an order just in case but so far things were looking good.

You sigh when you swear you see something in the window, shaking your head when it's gone as soon as you blink. Must have been seeing things. Once everything is taken care of you lock up and head home, ready for a shower and your bed. You take a long shower so you can relax, sighing in delight as the warmth relaxes your tense muscles. You dry off and put on a shirt that looked more like a dress and climb into bed. You bury under the covers after you turn out the lights. Sleep finds you rather easily although you end up restless the entire night, dreaming of some large figure attacking me and making me shoot awake. Why the hell was I dreaming about that?! Maybe you needed to see somebody......

In the morning the dark circles under your eyes show the results of your night, fixing everything up with makeup and grabbing a drink with caffeine in it to hopefully help you kickstart the day. You get ready before heading to your second day of work, the cafe already swarmed with people. You quickly unlock the doors, your baristas already at the ready for you to open the shop. People chat as they wait in line to get their coffee and/or breakfast to start their mornings. You knock back two shots of espresso when fatigue starts to get to you, thankful the caffeine gives you a good jolt awake. Things slow down come afternoon and everyone is given the chance to take a much deserved break. You stay at the front in case of any customers, looking over the day's orders while you wait. Another successful second day!

Six solid weeks pass of a successful shop, everyone raving about it online and getting countless customers from other towns certainly helped. You already had a bunch of every day customers that you memorized their usual orders. Today was a holiday so the cafe was closed just like the rest of the businesses and you were giving yourself a much needed self care day. You had even taken Benadryl and melatonin last night and for once slept through a solid night without any dreams.

You knew you shouldn't mix the two like that but it did help you sleep so you'd just do it every so often. You finish with your hot bath and head into your room to get changed, humming softly as you look through your drawers. You get dressed once you have your outfit picked out and head downstairs to make yourself some breakfast.

You hum softly as you take your time to make yourself your favorite breakfast meal, settling down on the couch with your food and a drink and switching on the television. You put on some random comedy channel, relaxing as you enjoy the much needed quiet morning. You get so relaxed in the moment and nearly jump out of your skin when your doorbell rings. Who could it possibly be? You set down your half eaten breakfast and head to the door, looking through the small peephole and frowning when you don't see anyone. You weren't expecting any packages.

Rather than open the door you return to the couch and your breakfast, figuring if it was a package they had set it to the side of the door and you'd just get it later. You switch on the television and eat the rest of your breakfast, planning on just lazing about for the day. A groan leaves you when your doorbell goes off, pushing yourself up and going to the door again, looking through the peephole. Still no one and nothing there! Was your doorbell suddenly haunted? A short maybe? Rather than wonder you opt for unlocking and opening the door.

"Hello?" You call, looking around your porch and finding two boxes on it.

Weird. What had your ordered? Rather than let them sit you turn and pick up the packages, heaving both into your arms and turning towards your door. As you're heading inside something suddenly covers your nose and mouth and you're hit with a earthy smell and slightly sweet taste, trying to hold your breath as you thrash against whoever had you in their arms. Despite your best efforts your enemy seems too strong and you're inhaling whatever was on the cloth covering your face. In a last ditch effort you look up to try and see your attacker, a pair of black eyes meeting yours before everything goes dark.

~~~~

A soft groan leaves your lips when you finally regain consciousness, your eyes widening at the room you suddenly found yourself in. It looked like a basement from what you could tell but everything was old and seemed to be falling apart. The ceiling is covered in water stains, the floor is filthy, and random boxes and furniture is scattered about. It smelled like there might even be a lot of mold in the room behind the walls but you didn't really want to know if you were being honest. Plus, there was something else you could taste in the air. It was almost metallic in a way and realization slowly begins to dawn on you. This place smelled of old blood.

You were on a mattress, stark white compared to the darkness of everything else and from what little you could make out it was actually very clean! Almost as if it was brand new and you were the first person to ever lay on it. You shift and you can feel heavy metal holding your arms behind your back and holding your ankles as well. The chains around your ankles keep your legs spread apart and you come to the devastating realization that you are in fact naked right now. You could feel the mattress against your bare flesh and the cold of the basement was starting to get to you upon your discovery.

A cloth gag rests between your lips as well, your mouth dry as it keeps sucking all of the moisture out which makes it next to impossible to swallow which hurt a lot. You begin shifting and squirming to get a feel of the cuffs and chains, hoping there might be some saving grace but to your dismay everything is tight. The smoothness of the metal also making you feel as if you were the first person to be in them. Had the person who took you been watching you?! And if so for how long?!

"Oh? Look who's finally awake!" A chubby man with a southern accent chuckles as he descends the stairs after the lights suddenly come on.

You squint your eyes to adjust to the sudden fluorescent lights that click on when he reaches the bottom, going from dark to the bright lights causes pain in your head. By the time your vision clears the scent of blood is stronger and the man is right in front of you. Holy shit he was fast! Now that you get a good look at him your blood runs cold as images of his wanted face all over the television and newspapers. This was Bob Velseb, the town's local cannibal, and he had just escaped prison yet again. You knew what to expect and it upset you greatly, tears filling your eyes fast and hot before they spill over. As pathetic as it is you desperately beg through the gag, hoping he'd understand.

"Oh Darlin'! If I was gonna kill ya I'd have done so! No, I want something different," He says with a grin. "Something.....mmm, more delicious."

You desperately shake your head as tears fall from your eyes, shuddering at that manic laughter he exhibits once again.

"Ya don't get the choice. I've been watching you. Ever since you moved into town I've had my eyes on you. You're so beautiful Y/N. So kind and funny. You're everythin' a man could ever dream of," Bob purrs. "I'll take good care a ya."

You violently shake your head again but he pays you no mind in the slightest. Slowly he trails his hands up your legs, easing them further apart, his strength too overpowering as you desperately try to keep them closed. He lowers his front half and a surprised whimper leaves you when his hot tongue slides between your folds. A muffled gasp leaves you when he does it again but flicks his tongue against your clit this time, a few more strokes of his tongue leaving you hot and bothered. He chuckles at this, a deep chuckle that you'd almost find attractive if you weren't in the situation you were in. A moan escapes your lips when his teeth gently nip at your clit. That was an exhilarating feeling.

"Oh? Like it when it hurts?" Bob smirks as he peaks up at you.

You knew your face was completely flushed at the question and you look away to avoid any kind of answer. You grunt when he descends to your sex once again, doing your best to hold back any kind of noise. You didn't want him to get satisfaction out of this, at least, that's the intent before he works his tongue in ways you never knew existed. You mentally scold yourself to keep your head on straight but the knot in your stomach is unbearable and you desperately wanted that release. He seems to know because he lays focus on your clit, groaning in delight when you finally cum for him. He gladly laps up every drop your body gives him, slowly trailing kisses up your naked body. You whimper and squirm beneath him, wishing to get away from his touch but having nowhere to go.

"Ya tasted delicious," Bob purrs, enjoying the muffled scream be earns when he bites down on your shoulder hard enough to draw blood.

Your breathing is more ragged as your shoulder burns from the pain, trying to control your next sounds when he bites into the other shoulder. Over and over again he takes bite after bloody bite until your body is covered. You shiver when he suddenly turns gentle, his tongue lapping up the trails of blood on your body. Suddenly, he removes the gag but before you can make any kind of noise his lips are on yours. His bloody tongue forces its way into your mouth. You gag when he hits the back of your throat and he's quick to pull back to make sure you weren't about to ruin the mood before he kisses you once again, more careful this time as he explores your mouth.

A choked sob leaves you when you hear the zipper of his pants after his belt is thrown elsewhere, chancing a look down and regretting it as soon as you do. He was fucking huge! You'd never taken a guy this large before and it's been a few years since you last had sex. This would be torture and based on his words this was going to be torture until you managed to escape or just get killed all together.

"Please, please don't," You whimper when he releases your now bruised lips.

"You'll grow to love it, maybe even crave it," Bob growls into your ear.

Without warning you feel his tip prod your entrance and you barely have time to compose yourself before he's shoving himself inside of you. A pained whine leaves you as he begins to stretch your walls, your hands clenched into fists as you grit your teeth. You pant and glance down but he's not even halfway in and it felt like he was just going to tear you in half. When he's halfway in he pulls his hips back and gives an unexpected thrust, a yell of pain escaping you as he slams into you hilt deep. You choke out pleads for him to pull out that fall on deaf ears, your knees squeezing his waist in hopes to somehow expel him out of you.

Hs waits for your noises of protests to stop, pulling his hips back and rolling them forward again, your breathing ragged as he moves. Much to your surprise he keeps his pace gentle that allows you to adjust to him a bit more. Soon your whimpers of pain turn to soft whines of need and he picks up the pace, your back arching when he hits something inside of you that makes your body tremble. He chuckles and aims for that spot again, the knot in your stomach tightening as the pleasure fills your head. He bites into your right shoulder again but it's more pleasurable this time than it is painful, an unwanted moan leaving you. His breath is ragged as he takes your body for his own, his breath hot against your ear.

"Fuck, you feel good," Bob growls out, a cry leaving you as the knot becomes unbearably tight.

"Pl-Please!" You beg, desperate for the release he wasn't letting you have.

"Use yer words darlin'," He purrs at you, a soft groan leaving your lips. "I won't let ya cum until you ask me."

A whine leaves your lips from his words, your  eyes closing tight as you grit your teeth. You wanted to keep refusing but the knot was becoming painful and it felt like it might tear you apart if you let it go any longer.

"L-Let me cum! Please let me cum!" You finally plead, a delighted shiver running through you at his laughter.

You hated that it excited you but damn was it a sexy sound, one you'd be attracted to if he hadn't just completely kidnapped you. Your legs strain against the chains as he forces them higher around his waist so he can get a better angle, sending shocks through your body that tighten the knot more and more. Suddenly you're seeing stars as the knot complete snaps, a yell of pleasure leaving you as you reach your orgasm. In your bliss you barely register the fact that heat fills you as Bob reaches his orgasm as well and cums inside you. You're both panting as you come down from the sudden rush of dopamine, feeling Bob soften and pull out of you.

"I haven't felt that good in ages. I picked a perfect woman," Bob says with a chuckle. "Try to get some sleep Darlin'. I have quite the appetite for you."

"Please! Let me go or kill me! I beg of you!" You cry at him.

"No, you're too delectable to eat. I want to savor you," Bob says with that deep laugh. "Get comfortable. You'll be here a while."

With that he gets the gag back in your mouth and stands up, fixing his underwear and pants and turning heel and leaving. He walks back to the stairs and switches off the lights, leaving you nearly in total darkness. Carefully you manage to get yourself into a sitting position, your arms and wrists sore from being on your back for so long. Your pelvis hurt and you felt full but there wasn't much you could do with lack of your hands. Sleeping on your side at all was out of the question. You knew it would be just as painful if not more so.

You settle in for a long night of pain and no sleep, desperately wishing you had never answered your damn door. You could have handled death or a missing limb or two but this was pure torture. He could kill you at any time and he was savoring making you wait. You expected it and had a feeling you'd be disappointed for a long time as he fails to do so. Just how long did you have to endure all of this?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.5K 78 11
These contain Leopika, KilluGon and some of the charters x readers. If there is a charter x reader then I will put one for every gender. For example...
18K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
25.1K 810 25
HxH ONESHOTS ⭕Include stories of different genres but mostly ROMANCE ⭕One Shots(ONE CHAPTER ONLY) ⭕If you want a description... ⭕READ THE TITLE RE...
721 54 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)