The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

6.

2.4K 160 50
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

"You going out tonight?" Cassie asked as we were on FaceTime and I was doing my make up at my vanity. "Yeah I'm going to that lounge" I answered "Jeremiah is finally taking you out to the lounge You've been wanting to go too forever?" Cassie questioned. "Wow. Maybe he is sorry" Cassie said as I just shook my head. "No remember the guy that I got into it with who lives above me?" I asked. "Oh" Cassie said with a smirk which caused me to let out a small laugh. "It's nothing like that we already clarified last night and tonight weren't dates AND he knows I am dating someone so" I assured. "Last night?!" Cassie questioned. "Yeah we went to get some Phillys from max's steaks" I informed beginning to add my concealer to my natural glam make up look. "And it clearly went good to where he Got another date" Cassie said as I just stopped and looked at the camera. "It's not a date Cass" I assured. "I'm sorry" she apologized "an outing"  she corrected as I just giggled.

"What's his name?" Cassie questioned. "Adonis" I informed as she smiled. "Did you shave?" She questioned. "Yeah but not because of him" I admitted. "What do I look like sleeping with Adonis when I just met him and have a boyfriend?" I questioned. "It was just a question geez" Cassie said as she placed her hands back. I mean, it would be nice to have a guy get me off and not having to use a toy or my fingers but I don't know him like that. Plus he's a cool guy, I didn't want to mess anything up. "I understand I'm going through what I'm going through with Jeremiah but me sleeping around with another guy I don't think I can do it" I admitted. "I mean, Jeremiah was the one you lost your virginity too" Cassie brought up "so I'm sure it's going to be a bit hard" Cassie added. "Tuh." I started off as Cassie laughed. "Y/N you know damn well if the opportunity presented itself you would not be able to sleep with Adonis right now given what's going on" Cassie challenged.

"Is that a bet?" I questioned "no it's a fucking fact. You know you're sensitive when it comes to things like that, that's why Jeremiah's the ONLY guy you've ever slept with in your life" she said as I just blending my make up. "I'm surprised adonis even got a conversation better yet a date" Cassie expressed as I just laughed and shook my head. "It's not a date" I sung reminding her while placing the beauty blender I was using to blend in my concealer down then started placing mascara on my bottom lashes. "Let's just agree that this night will go however you want it too and whatever you're comfortable with" Cassie explained. "You talk your shit but you have a good head on your shoulders at the end of the day" she joked. "Thanks mom" I sarcastically said then playfully rolled my eyes watching her laugh.

I finished doing my make up then got dressed and let down my pin curls. I ran a wide tooth comb through my hair playing with it as it finally sat the way I wanted it too. I walked over to my huge body mirror that was sitting on the side of my bed looking at my outfit and showing it to Cassie. "And he tried to talk about you and that body" Cassie started off "I'd fuck you" she bluntly said. "Okay" I said making her laugh. I just continued to look at the outfit.

"It's not giving available- like you know?" I questioned. "Like is it inviting him to touch me because I'm not trying to do that" I honestly said. "Y/N no. Even if it was No Nigga should be placing their hands on you. If you say no" Cassie expressed as I just looked down at my outfit. "I think I'm just going to change into some sweats. "No.. you're finally going out where it allows you to get dressed up and cute outside of singing and now you what to change?" Cassie questioned. "Y/N no. You look sexy Do not change." She instructed. "It's okay to be sexy and go out while you have a man" she assured. "Don't let him intimidate you like that" Cassie instructed referring to Jeremiah. "Do you feel good?" She questioned me as I smiled at myself in the mirror "yeah" I answered. "Then you wear that shit" Cassie encouraged.

There was then a knock on my door as I sprayed my body with some "Gucci: Guilty" perfume then added some silver hoops into my ears. "He's here" i said before grabbing my phone and important cards like my ID and Card , walking out of my room and heading towards the door. "Okay have fun, I'll call you in the morning" she informed. "Okay" I said. "Oh and share your location" she added as I did as told and hung up. I then opened the door seeing Adonis standing there nodding his head at someone who was coming up the stairs. He then finally looked at me. "Damn" he immediately said as I just crossed my arms and he quickly looked me in my face. "N-no I didn't mean it like that" he tried to clear up which I kind of found it nice. A guy desiring me that I actually found decent I appreciated it because my own man isn't even doing it.

"I'm sorry" he apologized as I giggled "no, you're good" i assured locking my door from the inside and closing the door with a smile. "You ready?" He questioned as I nodded and started walking with him. "I wanted to get you some flowers but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries" he admitted as I smiled. "Besides not all women like flowers anyway" Donnie added. "I can't speak for everyone else but I love them." I honestly said as we smiled over at each other. My phone vibrated as I just placed it on "Do Not Disturb". After us talking about random things we finally made it to lounge walking in. "Full Moon" by Brandy was playing and I immediately started to smile. "Nah this about to be fun" I said looking around at everyone dancing or eating at the booths with who they were out with. "You hungry?" Adonis asked as he looked over at me.

I looked back over at him and smiled. "Yeah you?" I asked. "Yeah imma get us a table" he said nodding his head back towards the hostess. We walked together over to the hostess immediately getting seated as she sat the menus in front of us.
We thanked her as she took our drinks and which I got a pink lemonade margarita while Adonis ordered a Heineken.

I was dancing in my seat some to the music while looking at my menu. Adonis just chuckled as I looked up at him and smiled. "What you looking at getting?" He asked leaning on his arms some giving me his undivided attention. "I think I want the fried king crab with the pasta on the side" I started off "What you getting?" I asked. "I want some ribs" He said before looking down at his menu.

"Can I ask you something? And don't take it the wrong way" I asked as he looked up at me with a brow raised and a small smirk. "What?" He questioned making me giggle. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked out of curiosity. "You think if I had a girl friend I'd be here with you right now?" He asked. "Well we agreed it wasn't a date so" I brought up making him chuckle. "Nah I don't have a girl friend" He answered. "Why?" I asked as he chuckled "why? You must see something?" He asked as I giggled. "Me and my girl friend was going through issues and I just couldn't see myself marrying her so we broke it off" He admitted as I nodded slowly. "How did you know when it was time to go?" I asked "when I wasn't there mentally with her but me realizing I couldn't see myself marrying her and spending the rest of my life with her. That's when I finally realized." Donnie explained as I just faintly smiled.

"How long were y'all together?" I asked out of curiosity. "We were together since we were twenty two and we broke up last year when I was twenty six" he Informed. "You two were together that long and you didn't want to work it out?" I asked as he shook his head. "There's nothing to work out once you realize you're done it's almost like you're wasting time and why waste time when there is another person out there for you?" He asked with a small shrug as I just nodded and looked back down at my menu. "Can I ask you a question?" I heard Donnie ask as I looked back up at him and nodded.

"If you have a boyfriend what you doing out here with me? I know by the way you talk, you're big on loyalty I mean you remind me this isn't a date every five seconds" He brought up as we shared a laugh. I just gave off a small smile looking down then back at him as he just sat there waiting for me to answer. "The last time I went out with my boyfriend was July for my birthday and it is now January" I honestly said. "Damn. What the fuck is he doing?" Donnie questioned scrunching his brows as I shrugged. "Im kind of used to it now, we do Birthdays and anniversary's if he remembers" I said as Donnie continued to look at me confused. "What about Valentine's Day?" He asked. "Because Valentine's Day is a month after our anniversary He doesn't want to celebrate it. Because it doesn't "Make sense" too" I said "but I still get him gifts because my mother always raised me to do Valentine's Day it doesn't matter if you have a Valentine or not. If you love that person then show it" I said with a smile as he faintly smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.1K 63
Same love, different story.
1.7K 23 110
What happens when betrayal mars innocent hearts in love? What happens when innocence is destroyed and a monster is created? What happens when judgeme...
48 0 30
Harrison is like any other high school kid. He works at a JoyBoy fast food restaurant, is decent at school, has a few dreams to accomplish, but he is...
128 1 40
poetry collection about struggling, learning, loving and understanding.