Royal blood

By rivusastory456

Fifteen years ago, two neighboring kingdoms wanted to unite. The prince and princess of the kingdoms were goi... More

Story line
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Some things are better kept secret, love.
She is what?
A father-daughter argument.
You're falling for her, mate.
Feelings don't simply disappear
The blond idiot was right, she is mine.
Get a bloody room!
Done with privacy...
The kiss was your biggest mistake!
I fucked everything...
Can you even hear yourself?
Black magic
The shared dream.
You will never cease to amaze me, will you?
I overestimated you.
Thomas
Is this the end?
We have to hurry, it's terminal.
Welcome back, sleeping beauty.
Rhys huh?
Everything you say is important love...
Take my hand
I am here, I will not leave you or anyone from Alfeea...
I want this night to never end...
I will not let you
What's wrong?
You are impossible.
I've died?
The royal blood will flow, drop by drop.
I'm ready to die by your side
Then, hold on to me tight, love...
The old me...
Good girl...
I want her to be my woman.
Don't let the royal blood spill!
The royal blood will be shed to the last drop
Last time I didn't had you.
Mussy?
As long as I am alive, I will fight
We need your blood
Connection...
Leave me and I will find my way back to you...
I provoked Riven on purpose
Malivore?
I wanted to be sure...
Not a Malivore, The Malivore.
I take the blame
Silly drops of water
I'd prefer you underneath
The key is mutual trust.
I see her, I feel her, I taste her and I pray to the heavens
Sunshine
Do you remember the magic jewel?
You think I hate you...

Was it worth hurting other people?

233 5 22
By rivusastory456

Previously:

-Mus... if your magic overwhelmed you? What would we do without you, don't scare us like this ever again!- I'm sorry, I think I let my emotions lead me...

The director was in the office with Musa's father.

- I didn't think she would react like that... I didn't think she was capable of something like that...

- The fact that she reacted like this is because your wife pampered her too much, she should obey you, but her magic is very strong, if it is influenced by her negative emotions it can destroy us.

-She wasn't spoiled...she doesn't accept to be knocked down...if I was wrong? No, I'm never wrong, my daughter is a disappointment, now we could all be dead.

- We should distance her from school for a few days, the magic released by her was incredibly strong and unmistakable. I'm sure the witches will try to come after her.

- We can't let this happen, Cami. We have to protect her, her magic and royal blood are too strong, if the witches take her we're all screwed.

Meanwhile, Musa was in the park near the school on a bench. She was sitting there with her headphones on and looking at her phone. She was tired from the great wave of magic she accessed. Riven saw her and was quite worried about what he saw earlier. He couldn't stay away from her as he wanted, he couldn't help himself, there was something about her that attracted him like a magnet. He could see how exhausted she was. Riven went to her trying to walk normally even though every part of his body hurt. He arrived at the bank and sat next to her.-What the hell happened to you? Musa asked as she took off her headphones.-What you mean?- Did a tank hit you or something?Riven started laughing-Is it so obvious? he asked with a chuckle-Well, you walk as if you fell from a plane and I can feel your pain...- It's nothing serious, tell me how you are?- I did this to you, didn't I? You were there, weren't you? she asked. The guilt could be heard in her voice, that made Riven sad, he didn't like to see her blaming herself. Riven took her hand and said looking into her eyes-Don't blame yourself, your father and the headmistress needed a lesson- But was it worth hurting other people? she asked-Sometimes great powers need sacrifices. No one was hurt badly, stop consuming yourself.Musa looked deeply into his eyes, she pulled her hand from his grip- You don't have to pretend, I know what a danger I can be. Thanks for the company. 

Musa got up and left. Riven couldn't say anything, he just watched her go. Sky went and sat next to him.

-She is not ok...Riven said in a cold voice-She needs time to heal. Her father was a dick, he humiliated her and blamed her, no wonder she almost lost control. It's the first time I see her like this...-What can we do? Riven asked sadly- We have to give her some space, her grace can be both a blessing and a curse...But how do you remember, weren't you compelled?

- No, I went the hell out of there before he saw me, but I swear that if you say anything, I will  cut off your balls.

- Ok, ok, you have my word. Sky said with a chuckle.

Musa went back to the apartment, luckily none of her friends were there so she took a hot shower and went to bed. The exhaustion and pain had overwhelmed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 13.8K 37
✩𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎✩ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
77.5K 1.4K 22
Demetrie returns to the place she grew up in, Alfea College. In this place, she never felt like anyone cared. When Demetrie returns, she eventually f...
34.8K 503 19
Flora leaves the Winx. None of the Winx could find her, they eventually continue their lives. Almost seven years later, the Winx find Flora again. S...
6.2K 96 7
A new school year has arrived at Alfea's University but trouble starts to arise when a mysterious Witch from Princesses Flora and Musa's past starts...