ɴᴇᴡɴᴇss - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ (18+)

By conceited_nae

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ © More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine

Ten

305 9 20
By conceited_nae

/Abel/

He pulled her inside of the elevator, immediately gripping her hips with authority. Muri playfully rolled her eyes, slyly stumbling towards his chest.

As the doors closed, his hands fell down to her ass while his low eyes bore into hers quietly. Muri wrapped and arm around his neck giving him the same stare.

"... did you miss me?" His voice was soft and seductive. The thin hairs stood at the back of her neck.

Abel was swamped with work all day. He had been getting calls back to back because it had finally gotten to the news outlets that he was trying to 'steal' Amala from Republic. Somehow his contract was leaked to the public and the mass majority didn't like it. Now he and his team were trying their hardest to clean up the mess and figure who leaked the papers to begin with.

He hadn't heard anything from Amala still, and at this point he was on edge. Abel locked himself inside of his office all day making calls and regulating the deal he had that were on the verge of being terminated. He thought the general public was being dramatic, but everyone had placed him on this high pedestal that even the simpliest things he did would gain a side eye from them.

Mike called him down to the studio to hear the track that they've just finished. Abel wasn't expecting Muri to be in this very building. He knew her location was close but not this close.

She grabbed his chin with her finger and thumb, leveling his lips with hers before she kissed him. He moaned softly pulling her closer if possible.

He reached behind her pressing the button to his office floor before turning her around. He backed her into a wall slowly pulling away.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Muri looked at him with a smirk. "Stalking you, what does it look like?"

"Bullshit. I know you're feigning for this dick but not like that." He returned a smirl, scoffing shortly after.

"My mood varies." She shrugged, pulling him close. "One day I might want you inside of me and the next day, I want someone else."

Abel looked at with an amused smile. It was no secret that Muri had other flings. He didn't care, as long as they both got tested often. Abel still had his dealings with Sire accordingly, so he had no room to be upset.

"I must be your favorite."

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Muri smiled and pushed him back gently, just as the elevator stopped.

The doors slid open. Abel boldly took her hand, pulling her down the hall while ignoring the wondering eyes watching him. They knew better than to question his authority.

Muri looked around as they headed towards the huge double doors at the end of the hall. She locked eyes with a woman briefly seeing the slight snarky look on her face. She paid her no mind, guessing it was someone Abel had once been involved with and turned her eyes forward.

They reached the door and Abel opened it, letting Muri step inside first. He looked at his employees and urged them to continue searching for the source of the label's problems.

"Sire, call Monte and set up a meeting with him. Send out cease and desists to the outlets and make them take all of that shit down," he glanced at her briefly.

Sire nodded silently. "Can I speak with you during lunch?"

"I'll be busy. Don't bother." He quickly closed the door before she could react.

Turning around, he watched Muri sit at the edge of his desk—shirt unbuttoned showing her white lace bra—with a fierce look in her eye. His dick hardened even more at her state.

He slid the sleeves of his jacket down his arms as he walked, letting it fall to the floor. He got between her legs and pulled her middle against his bulge.

He lifted his hand, gliding it through her curly hair before yanking her head back to expose her neck. Muri moaned and closed her eyes.

"Daddy's been so stressed lately, I need some help relieving it." His free hand slid up her thigh. "You think you can do it?"

Muri started to speak but blew out a shaky whimper once his lips coated her neck with wet kisses. She arched her back feeling the tip of his tongue swirling and suckling on the curve of her skin.

Abel reached the buckle of her pants, skillfully unbuckling them. "Answer me baby."

He continued kissing her neck, sliding two fingers down her pants. Muri sighed and wrapped her arm around his neck. His fingers touched her clit making her moan.

"You gonna answer me?" He mumbled into her skin, lowering his kisses across her collarbone. "Hm?"

Abel gently rubbed her clit in circles, leaving light bruises on her neck and collarbone. The hand he had tangled in her hand was used to unbotton the rest of the buttons on her shirt. He then reached behind her to unhook the bra. She helped him take it off under her shirt and threw it on the arm of one of his chairs in the office.

Muri moans had gotten louder the more he caressed her sensitive skin. He leaned down more wrapping his soft lips around her nipple, still urging her to answer his awaiting question.

"Shit baby," Muri whimpered, shaking slightly. "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, give me that cum. I wanna taste it.". Abel moaned, quickening his pace.

He pressed against her clit, fastly rubbing it until she started to shake and stutter. Muri moaned loudly unknowingly squeezing his neck with her arm. Abel chuckled against her breast, kissing her nipple before he pulled away.

Before he could speak, she grabbed his face with her free hand and kissed him with force. She twirled her tongue around his, struggling to unbutton his pants.

"Fuck me, please." She shamelessly begged. "Please fuck me."

Abel watched her unzip his pants with a smirk. As soon as she pulled him out, he shook his head.

"And I'm not your favorite," he mumbled, groaning when she jerked his dick in her hand. "I want your throat mama."

Muri hopped down from the desk and turned around, pushing him against it. She pulled her pants and panties all the way down her legs before stepped out of them.

With one last smirk, Muri bent down taking his entire length in her mouth like a pro. Abel groaned and bit his lip.

"Fuck, baby." He ran both of his hands through her hair before bunching it up into a ponytail. He started guiding her head up and down his length, breathing heavy. "That's my good girl. Suck that dick like that."

Muri moaned, running her lips and tongue over the tip. She stuck her hand between her legs as she continued sucking him.

Abel was already on the verge of cumming five minutes later. As much as he loved the warmth of her mouth, he loved the warmth of her wet abyss even more. He reluctantly pulled her off of him and pushed her back onto the desk.

He took her neck, making her look at him as he slid inside. They both moaned, biting their lips.

"Moan my name baby," he thrusted inside of her steadily. "Tell me how good I'm fucking you."

He took her leg, spreading it further apart. Muri leaned back, glaring into his eyes. She was unable to speak aready because the pleasure was too much for her. She knew Abel didn't like that shit.

"Talk to me mama." Abel moaned, leaning over to wrap his hand around her neck. His strokes quickened only slightly. Soon the sounds of their fucking bounced off the walls.

Muri whined, pulling his hips closer if possible.  She looked down, getting wetter at the sight of his long dick moving in and out of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came unexpectedly.

"Oh fuck," she sighed out. "It feels so fucking good."

"Yeah?" Abel moaned. He bit her bottom lip. "How good is daddy fucking you?"

He hit her spot making her yelp. "So fucking good! Oh my gosh!" Her legs shook.

His lips covered hers once more. "Mmmmm, this wet pussy. I love this pussy." Their tongues brushed against each others. "You drown my dick so good mama."

He kept kissing her now finding it impossible to pull away. Muri didn't mind it—his lips felt too good for her to push him away.

She moaned in his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Harder daddy, yes."

She squeezed him as he started pounding her pussy. The more they went at it, the louder they got. Abel didn't give a damn who heard them.

Sire stood on the other side with her ear against the door, slowly fuming with anger. She didn't like the mere thought of Abel fucking someone like he fucked her.

She was going to put a stop to it... one way or another.

***

lol, sure Sire.

Hey y'all. Apologies for the long awaited chapters. I was working nonstop and I didn't really have the time to write like I use to.

I recently quit my job now and while I can't promise that updates will be frequent, I CAN promise that they will come often.

I'm aware of the other unfinished books I have and I'm gonna try to get some chapters written for those... specifically A Place With No Name.

Nonetheless, thank you guys so much for being patient and for taking the time out of your day to read newness. I really appreciate it!

If you haven't, check out Hidden. I think you'll like that one too... maybe 🥴❤

okay, until next time!

- nae 🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dog By ghibshw

Fanfiction

10K 12 6
idk
2M 83.2K 37
©- 𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓✍︎︎
121 7 27
~ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᵃ ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ,ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ...