Thirty-Four

/Abel/

"You ready? She's on her way," Abel murmured against Muri's lips

"You ready? She's on her way," Abel murmured against Muri's lips. He had a firm grip on her neck, gently squeezing it every now and then to get her in the mood.

She bit her lip, nodding slightly. He pressed his lips against hers  humming softly in praise. Muri melted in his arms despite her nerved state. She couldn't help but feel that nagging feeling in her stomach, telling her not to go through with this but her desire, thrill, and curiosity of what tonight may bring urged her forward.

Muri felt his hands drop to her waist as he finally slid his tongue inside of her mouth. She moaned feebly, desperately grabbing his face and pulling him closer if possble. Even if her feelings were out of whack, she knew that being with him in this moment felt right. She wouldn't ever do this with another.

The doorbell rang in the middle of their affection. Abel reluctantly pulled away, leaving a series of soft kisses on her lips. He gave her one last longing look before he turned around and headed for the door. On the other side of course, was Amala.

Dressed in a light brown trench coat and thigh high boots, she smiled at Abel cheekily. He checked her out from head to toe looking visibly pleased at her choice of clothing. He had no control when he pulled her inside, kissing her lips.

She hiked her leg up on his hip, angling her head to the side to kiss him deeply. They hadn't noticed Muri watching them with a small smile on her face. She held a bottle of vodka in her hand with three shot glasses in the other.

"Baby, I thought she was mine tonight," she playfully whined, making the two pull away to look at her. Abel smirked.

"I'm sorry mama," he stepped away slowly. "Go ahead."

Muri bit her lip finally catching Amala's eye. Reluctantly breaking out into a wider smile. She held up the items in her hand urging them both forward. They followed, Amala immediately grabbed Abel's hand.

Soon arriving in the kitchen, Muri sat the glasses down and opened the vodka to pour some in each.

The conversation was light. Amala was nervous but after three full shots, she was open and ready for anything with the couple. She found herself occassionally on top of Abel, and kissing Muri in the next second. The heat was too much for her, she found herself suffocating in their embrace... in oddly a good way.

Muri lead them upstairs to Abel's room two hours later, drunkily giggling at nothing. She bit her lip as she kicked the door open. The moment the door closed she practically pounced on Amala.

Both moaning, they fell on the bed with Amala on top. Abel settled in his armchair after pulling it slightly close to the edge. His lip started to ache in pain from how hard he was biting it. His skin felt on fire, his dick was hard-he didn't know if he could just watch tonight.

She peeled her coat off of her shoulders, kissing each cap before going lower. Eventually, her perky breasts were on display. Muri kissed those too. She pulled the rest down soon tossing the coat on the floor. Amala was bare to the naked eye, in only her boots. Muri moaned at the side, her fingers immediately rubbed at her clit.

Amala gasped and moaned seeing Abel from the corner of her eye, resembling the same hungry stare she sure she had on her face currently. He gently rubbed on his crotch, moaning softly.

Muri briefly pulled away, smiling devilishly. "Tell me what to do, daddy."

She slowly pulled off her shirt as she waited for his response. Amala explored her curves, grinding her hips from the absent touch. Her eyes glowered in lust. If she didn't cum at this point she was going to lose her mind.

Muri teasingly crawled towards Abel, getting on her knees in front of him. She placed her hands on his knees, giggling when he grabbed her neck. They shared a feverish kiss that made their toes curl.

"Dis-moi papa," she whispered.

He grabbed her hand placing it on his bulge, moaning when she squeezed it. She felt Amala behind her and soon her lips were against her neck. She was ready. Ready as she'll ever be.

And Abel saw it. He smiled completely taken by lust and whispered back;

"Baise-la. La faire jouir."

******