Eighteen

/Abel/

Abel felt his eyes flutter as a body shuffled on top of him

Abel felt his eyes flutter as a body shuffled on top of him. He focused his sight on Muri, who snored softly on his chest. Her bare skin felt warm against his. The aftermath of hardcore partying from last night rushed straight to his head, and he groaned softly.

He pressed a kiss on top of her head before he turned his to look on his nightstand for his phone. Grasping it in his hand, he turned it on for the time and realized that it was almost three in the afternoon. Next to his phone was a small note.

He took the note, slowly unfolding it to read over the short sentence. He realized it was from Ember—memories from the night instantly flushed his mind.

Last night was so wild. I hope I get to see you two again

- Ember

P.S.: I know who you are, and your secret is safe with me <3

Abel yawned and balled the paper up before sitting it back on the nightstand. Muri sighed in her sleep moving up enough to cuddle into his neck. He was in no rush to get up, the smallest movements made his headache worsen.

For the next few minutes, he laid there quietly caressing Muri's back and hair. As soon as he was about to go back to sleep, Muri groaned and rolled off of him, facing away from him. His phone started to ring in the next second.

"Hello?" He croaked, wincing at how hoarse he sounded.

"Damn nigga, what the fuck you been doing? You sound like a dying cow!" La Mar said loudly. He heard a few sounds of laughter a second later.

Abel cleared his throat, rolling his eyes. "I was at the club. What the fuck do you want?"

"Amala's here."

"For what nigga? The meeting isn't until Thursday."

"Today is Thursday nigga!"

Abel ran his hand down his face, cursing to himself. "Shit, aye, tell her to call me early tomorrow. I can't make it down there today."

"Monte is here too and you know he gonna say something."

"Last time I checked, I didn't give a fuck about what he has to say," he rolled his eyes. "Do what I said La Mar before I fire you."

He hung up before he could reply back and carelessly tossed his phone onto the carpeted floor. He turned to his side wrapping his arm around Muri's waist, leaving gentle kisses on the back of her neck. She instinctively cuddled back into him, gripping his forearm tight.

"Mmm, baby move," Muri moaned tiredly when he slid his hand between her legs.

"Wake up mama." He kissed her neck and shoulder. "I need you."

"And I need sleep." He smirked.

"Let me put you back to sleep then." Abel whispered against her ear, sucking her earlobe after.

Muri whined when he rubbed his dick along her folds, she didn't make an ounce of an effort to stop him.

He pulled her back on him. "But I'm still sore."

"You like the pain baby" he slowly entered her—they both moaned softly. "Don't you mama."

She hissed and held onto his wrist. Abel slowly moved back and forth stretching her walls like he knew she like. Muri whimpered feeling the pleasure surge through her body. She repeatedly moaned his name—it sounded like sweet music to his ears.

"Mm," he grunted and gripped her hip. "Don't push me out baby, take this dick. Take it like a pro."

"It's so tight baby. Shit!" Muri cried, squeezing the blanket against her chest. She looked back seeing how fixated he was on her body.

"I know mama, mmm, I love it when you hug that dick," he steadily pumped her, digging his nails into her hip. "Cum for me."

She yelped moaning louder and louder when he repeatedly hit her spot. She tried meeting his thrusts but became sloppy due to her pending orgasm. Abel kissed and sucked on her shoulder, moaning against it.

"Cum on my dick baby. Don't hold out on me—give me what I want."

"Ohhh fuck," she cried hoarsely. Abel grabbed her neck, making her look over her shoulder. They now eyed each other intensely.

"Cum for me, mama. Cum all over my dick."

Muri frowned in pleasure loving the way he looked at her. It was how he always did.. but she still couldn't decipher the kind of look it was.

He kept coaxing her with his soft sexy voice until Muri came all over him. She froze in place, mouth slightly parted, moaning softly as he fucked her through it. Abel bit his lip rotating his hips, letting out a soft moan of his own.

"You're gonna make me cum," he mumbled. He rubbed her clit with his fingers. "Fuck, look at you."

Muri moaned once more, grinding her hips in rhythm to his fingers. She found it hard to look away from him at the moment. She took the side of his face pulling him closer if possible. She could do nothing but stare.

"Fuck me...," she whispered. Abel moaned.

"I'm about to cum, mama." He throbbed desperately inside of her.

Grabbing her leg to pull up, he took the side of her face, pulling her into a kiss. He shoved his tongue inside of her mouth moaning as he shot his load deep. Muri whimpered in pleasure.

"Fuck baby." He kept cumming inside—it almost felt like he couldn't stop.

When he did stop, he repeatedly kissed her lips, running his hand down her hip and thigh. Muri sighed still shaking from her orgasm.

"I hate you," she rasped when he pulled away. He smirked and bit his lip. "When I say I'm sore, that means I'm sore. Try offering a hot bath or something."

"You want a hot bath?" He smiled.

She rolled her eyes as he began to laugh. "How generous."

He pulled out of her and rolled out of bed. Muri sighed feeling his cum slide down her leg. Abel slowly pulled the cover away from her naked skin and tossed it in the hamper by his room door. She lazily turned on her back, sitting up eventually and stretched her aching arms in pain.

Abel slid his boxers on before reaching his arms out. "Come on mama."

She blushed, finding him too adorable for words, and reached her arms up like a baby. He leaned down kissing her lips before he picked her up—she immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him.

From then on, he carried her to the bathroom, not hearing his phone vibrating on the floor.