Twenty-Eight

(not a continuation of the last chapter.)

/Abel/

Abel kicked the door open, holding a laughing Muri in his arms

Abel kicked the door open, holding a laughing Muri in his arms. He smiled at her sitting her down on top of the dresser. She immediately kissed his lips.

"I have to punish you, because you scared my playmate away," Muri playfully pouted, biting her lip when his tongue drew circles on her throat.

"It's not my fault she was a fan."

"It is! You're supposed to be retired, why are you still dropping songs?"

"Worry about yourself," he laughed, ripping her panties away. "Spread your legs and close your mouth."

"But you like when it's open." She sank her teeth into his skin, making him hiss.

She helped him unbutton his suit jacket, opening her legs enough for him to rub on her clit. Abel kissed her lips pulling her close. As soon as his fingers touched her damp flesh, she moaned and threw her head back.

"I hate you," she grinded her hips.

"I think you love me."

He plunged his fingers inside with a smirk. She held onto his face, glaring into his eyes. Delving deeper and deeper twisting and turning his fingers expertly. Muri had no choice but to take it.

"I think you love me," she whispered upon his mouth. He only smirked jabbing his fingers harder.

"I wouldn't talk back if I were you."

She fumbled with his belt buckle, biting her lip in immense pleasure. When she successfully freed his dick, she smiled deviously. "You should take your own advice."

They stood in place racing to finish each other off. The more Muri talked shit, the harder Abel got. He couldn't get enough of her. He was too far gone. And Muri could say the same.

She was the first to cum, Abel smiled in victory. Before she could speak again he was already filling her to the brim with his thickness. He found it hard to slide in, as she was tight as a glove, but he loved feeling her around him.

Whimpers and whines spilled from her mouth. Muri took his face again boring into his chocolate eyes, her mouth formed an 'O' shape. He tried his best to hold his moans in but it was impossible. The deeper he dug her out, the wetter she became.

"Oh fuck, Muri," he moaned, pushing her legs up by her thighs. His pace became steady. "J'adore cette chatte."

Muri pulled him closer breathing hard. Her legs slightly shook. Abel dug his nails into her skin even more, biting his lip softly.

"Fuck me daddy," she whimpered. "Make me cum."

He pulled her legs forward beginning to pound her middle. The sounds of their fucking ricochet against the wall, echoing around the room. She had no clue how loud she was and she didn't care.

She announced her peak while wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Her mouth hung open when she came, her eyes squeezed shut. Abel moaned along with her, feeding her deep strokes to get her through it.

"That's my baby. Can you cum for me again?" Muri whined in response. "Please mama?" He kissed along her neck and shoulder. "I just want you to drown my dick. Cover me in your cum."

He grinded his hips in circles, running one hand up her back while the other held her ass. "Joue encore pour moi, maman."

His pace quickened once again. The moment Muri opened her eyes, she moaned holding him closer.

Amala stood in the doorway with her head cocked, watching the action unfold before her.

*****

oop, well then. 🫢

I updated this superrrr late, sorry about that.

I'll update again tomorrow for sure. thank you guys for being patient.

I hope you enjoyed this. love you guys! ❤

- nae 🥂