Thirty-One

/Muribella/

Damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparingAnd it's motherfuckin' scaryTryna keep him 'cause I found himLet a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharingI could take you to the parents, then to ParisPlan a motherfuckin' weddingYou the type I wanna marry ...

And it's motherfuckin' scary
Tryna keep him 'cause I found him
Let a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing
I could take you to the parents, then to Paris
Plan a motherfuckin' wedding
You the type I wanna marry (yeah) and keep you merry
I'll put the ring on when you ready...

Everyone who sat in the studio with Amala nodded their heads in approval. She sang along to her song, grinding her hips in circles and Muri watched it all with lustful eyes. Getting the green light from Abel just made her attraction for the singer skyrocket.

She watched her hands trail down her thick thighs as she shamlessly danced against Abel. He held onto her hips nodding in approval. When the song was over, everyone applauded her.

"This shit is hot," Hawk, one of Abel's friends praised. Everyone else agreed.

Amala smiled happily. "Thank you."

"You wrote that for me, didn't you?" Abel laughed.

"How'd you know?"

"You call me papa."

She blushed and leaned against the soundboard. "I think I'm gonna release that one later this month. I wanted to post a picture of us using that lyric to make em' go wild."

"That's a good idea." Abel nodded. "Might have to watch your head though."

"Because his female fans are ruthless bitches," Hawk cackled. "If they even feel like y'all are dating, they're deading that shit."

Amala shrugged. "I think I can deal."

"If you say so."

After talking more about her songs, everyone filed out of the studio except for her, Muri, and Abel. Amala sat at the soundboard sorting through any extra songs she wanted to add, while Muri sat on Abel's lap.

He softly kissed her cheek. "You alright baby?"

She nodded watching Amala carefully. "Can I?"

He bursted in laughter. "Just go over there before I change my mind."

He tapped her thigh in reassurance. She blew out a small breath, standing up slowly. She gave him a look one last time and finally walked towards Amala.

Leaning against her chair, Muri smiled softly. "Hey."

Amala greeted without looking. "Hi Muri," her tone was soft.

"Did you really make that song about him?" She nodded. "I like it."

Amala nodded again, mumbling a gentle 'thank you' and continued browsing through her songs. Muri felt a small sense of nervousness and uncomfort coming from Amala and deemed it as her feeling uneasy about their last unofficial meeting.

She sat down in the chair next to her, moving closer to make her intentions known. Her hand fell onto her thigh—Amala softly drew in a breath at the contact—and leaned into her ear.

"I didn't tell him you were there, you know."

Amala nodded silently.

"But I wish you would've joined us," Muri continued, letting her lips brush over her earlobe. Amala bit her lip intrigued. "He wouldn't have mind."

"R—Really?"

Muri hummed beginning to boldy kiss her ear. She nibbled her skin with her teeth, smiling when she started to moan softly. Her hand trailed between her legs where her fingertips brushed over her middle. Amala had almost opened her legs to give her access but quickly snapped out of it.

She shot up from the chair, flushed, and looked at Abel who was seemingly oblivious to their encounter. He studied the contents on his phone ignoring the burning sensation on the side of his face. He knew she was staring.

Muri followed suit, holding a piece of paper to which she'd written her number down. She wrapped her hand around her waist, slowly kissing her neck.

"Call me when you're down." She sucked the nape of her neck.

Abel finally bore his eyes onto them, raising his eyebrow. Muri briefly looked at him seductively, running her tongue over Amala's neck. He felt his pants becoming snug and only wondered when she'd hurry up so he could take her out of here.

Muri kissed her neck one more time before whispering, "Come play with me."

As soon as Amala opened her eyes, Muri and Abel were leaving out. She let out the breath she was holding and clutched her chest in shock.

"Damn, I'm shook." She held her forehead.

*****

going away for the rest of the month.

if yk me then yk this is the month my granny passed in 2020. I'm not feeling good & I'm not about to keep pretending that I am. I'm just really over a lot of shit and I don't want to write anything.

please understand that... & try not to ask about updates when I'm gone. I'm muting tf outta you if you do.

I will try to write a few chapters while I'm gone, but I'm not updating at all.

thank you guys so much for reading this book. I'm forever grateful. ❤

see you later, love you guys.

- nae 🥂