KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

He Catches You Staring

32.8K 599 290
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

You're a transfer student in Seirin High and it's your first day even if the school already started a week now but you had personal problems so you were late to enroll. Thankfully, the school still accepted you.

The sensei asked you to introduce yourself so you did nervously but before you could go on after you said your name, you were cut off by someone which made you freak out and everyone else because he suddenly popped beside you.

After that surprising introduction, the sensei asked you to sit to any vacant chair. You nodded and went at the back that's next to a window. However, before you could go on, you heard a voice.

"A-ano... I'm seated here," a light blue-haired guy suddenly appeared in sight which made you walk back in fright. You almost fell on your butt! You composed yourself and apologized before taking the empty seat beside him.

You found it strange how this guy was so hard to notice and just appears and disappears out of nowhere! With that, you decided to stare at him without blinking thinking your eyesight might get used to it or would just notice him easily.

"A-ano. Do I have dirt on me (Last name)-san?" he pointed at himself with his index fingers as you internally facepalmed at your idiocy.

Of course, he'd realize someone is staring at him. You thought to yourself making you a bit irritated.

"No. You're good." you said stuttering in embarrassment.

Kise

You're a transfer student in Kaijo High and it's your first day at school even if classes already started a week now, thankfully, they still accepted late enrollees.

You stared at the familiar-looking guy seated in front of you as you kept thinking where you saw him. You kept staring at his back but your mind still doesn't have a clue.

Waah~ I know I saw him somewhere. You thought to yourself while unconsciously pouting in frustration as to how could you forget someone as cute as him.

You failed to notice your sensei called your name three times. Being caught red-handed made you blush in embarrassment. As punishment, she asked you to continue reading where one of your classmates stopped.

Of course, you don't know where to start! You've been staring at this blond guy's back the whole time thinking where you've seen him so how could you read?

Luckily, before the sensei get to scold you, he placed a paper on your desk which said:

Start on page 31. 3rd paragraph. I noticed it too. You were staring at me. (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Your face blushed even more as you started reading trying to sound calm. After reading, you soon realized that this guy was in one of your friend's magazine!

Midorima

You're a transfer student and a late enrollee at that in Shutoku High. The one person piqued your interest was that green-haired guy in glasses which you found cute. After your short introduction, the sensei pointed the vacant seat beside him indicating you to sit there.

Being his seatmate has its perks, you started sneaking glances on him until you didn't notice that you were staring. You failed to realize that he has been aware of your stares from the start but he just kept his cool and pushed up his glasses as if it didn't bother him.

Seeing him like that, you continued to stare at him and you notice his face starts to have a hint of red. Having enough of your stares, he faced you and his face flushed even redder seeing your intent stare.

He cleared his throat trying to sound cool and collected, "Why are you staring at me?

"You," you pointed at him then smiled gently, "are so cute!" you continued in a low voice knowing that the sensei is still discussing. Midorima blushed from your straightforwardness.

"It's not like I..I'm blushing with what you s...said! I ju..just had a fever yesterday nanodayo," he said stuttering.

TSUNDERE!! You screamed inside.

Aomine

You're a transfer student at Tōō High and it's your first day at school. You stared at the blue-haired guy comfortably sleeping next to you, curious about what he looks like.

I bet he'll be ugly. No, wait, what if he's good looking? You thought while fighting with yourself. You have a habit of guessing what a person looks like when they're not facing you which you always have fun doing especially when it's not what you've expected. It made you feel excited.

Aomine felt conscious as he noticed someone is staring at him. He raised his head a bit and immediately caught you staring. He stared at you with a sleepy face but his look was intense. He scanned you looking up and down which made you conscious thinking if you looked okay or if you have something on your face.

"Nice size." he blurted out while staring at your chest. You blushed furiously because he just casually said that while nonchalantly staring like it's nothing.

After that, he rests his head once more and goes back to sleep because you could hear him snore.

Pervert! you yelled internally, covering your chest which is already covered by your uniform.

Murasakibara

You're a transfer student at Yōsen High and it's your first day. While introducing yourself, you can't help but steal glances at the purple titan who is secretly eating snacks. You were trying your best not to laugh with his silly attempts because he looked so adorable which gave a small hint of blush on your face.

Sensei pointed out the seat in front of the purple titan right after you finished the introduction. You thanked him and happily approached your chair. He suddenly stopped eating and stared at you, which you did the same.

"Do you want some?~" he drawled raising his pocky which made you looked confused. Murasakibara thought you wanted something to eat because he always caught you looking at him while he's eating. Thus, he decided to share some food with you.

"I saw you staring at me a while ago~ I thought that you want to be my snack buddy~," he said softly which made you shocked. You blushed knowing he knew you were looking at him. However, you agreed to be his snack buddy because you also love eating snacks.

Akashi

Being a late enrollee and a new student wasn't new to you as you've always been changing schools. It's your first day at Rakuzan High and while introducing yourself, your eyes caught the red-haired guy with his amazingly strange eyes. It was your first time seeing it and you can't believe that they do exist. He was seated diagonally in front of you so you just stared at him.

"Ohh~ those heterochromatic eyes," you thought but you spoke your words out enough for him to hear which made him face you.

Wait, whaa~ why is he looking at me? Wait, was it me? you thought to yourself then looked behind to see if he was looking at someone else but you realized that you're seated at the back near the window and no one is behind you.

So it w-was me?! you screamed internally as you felt your heart races when he looked at you. You tried to take a peek but he was still looking which made you blush in embarrassment so you just looked down, sitting stiffly. You didn't notice a smile forming on his lips after seeing your reaction.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

This is my first time making something like this. Soo, IDK if this ones good or what? XD Soo yeah. Lol this.

Omg!! Forgive me! I forgot to write the part of Dai-chan~ waaaah! T^T how could I?! But, somehow I manage to notice it. No wonder I felt something was missing from this. I was thinking about Atsushi~ soo, I'm terribly sorry. -bows-

Aomine: tch. I hate you. -walks away-

Me: Nooooo~! Dai-chaaan! Gomeeeen T^T -followed him-

[UPDATE]

Finally! I got to update at least one chapter~ yaaaaay~

『 ✎ Edited: May 19, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
33.6K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
1K 48 10
❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❞ ───── knb x female reader ❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗐...