Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 48☆

1.5K 83 27
By Rozbunny

Why....how...what?!

I stare at them all like all sanity has left the building. I don't think even in my wildest dreams have I ever thought anything like this would happen. To think I was shocked when Taehyung and Jungkook was so calm with dating me but this really takes the cake.

They all must be pranking me right?

"Oops I think we broke Jungmei" Yoongi waves a hand in front of my face to which I blink as I snap out of my thoughts only to look at them like they just told me I'm actually related to bunnies just like Jungkook.

He can fight it but wouldn't mean it's not true-

Come on FOCUS

"You all can't be serious are you?" I blurt out staring at them all with my jaw dropped feeling like I'm in some kind of crazy dream. They all turn to each other before looking at me nodding their heads.

"This isn't a prank, believe me it's not the most ideal agreement and we haven't talked this one out but from what has been going on the last while I can say that I really like you and how things are going I really don't want to let more time slip past" Jimin said with a gentle smile and I pressed my lips together trying to get all my thoughts together. This all still feels extremely impossible.

"So you are telling me all 7 of you like me and are okay with...dating me knowing I am dating you all at the same time?" I raise my eyebrows and some of them nod immediately while some hesitate a bit before nodding and I sigh.

Out of all the things...

"I mean I know I haven't exactly expressed how I'm really feeling or showed I like you but I did start liking you" Jin smiles shyly and I smile nodding at him. I'm not dumb and can see none of them are lying, yet it's all so sudden.

"Can...can you all perhaps give me some time then please? I'm not rejecting the idea at all. I mean I am sort of accepting but at a slow pace. I still need to wrap my head around it and we all have serious things to still focus on" It feels like the room clears of some tension as I see some shoulders visibly relax as a few soft smiles pop out.

"Yeah that sounds like a good plan. Sorry I guess the timing is a bit....bad? We can talk about it again after all the meetings and stress is over right?" Hoseok asked and I nod with a smile.

"Yes I think that sounds better thank you" I take a deep breath as I slowly exhale until I choke on air as Taehyung speaks.

"So does that mean kissing you is off the tables for now?" My eyes go wide as I feel heat rise to my face at his question.

Does it? But if I say no then it would mean I give them all permission to kiss me....

"Taehyung-ah don't pressure the poor girl for kisses" Jin raised his eyebrows at Taehyung as he pouted while Jungkook snickered.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me because that means you won't get any too" Jungkook blinked at Taehyung with wide eyes as his jaw dropped a bit before he stared at me.

No not Jungkook's eyes no-

Jungmei you can beat him him doing puppy eyes! Don't give- okay maybe I do want to lose though...

"I mean...um sure if the timing is right and the person is comfortable? I still feel like this should be discussed more in depths between you all but like I said just a little time please. We can all move slow right?"

"That's perfect yes, take all the time Mei-ah we understand and honestly I feel like a slower pace really is better. For the discussion between all of us, I think we can all definitely still talk things more out even though we all are on the same page right guys?" Namjoon asked and they all nodded.

Okay this worked out way better than I expected-

"So if I ask Jungmei for a kiss now and she says yes than I can do it infront of you?"

Spoke too soon...

------------------------------

"Ahhh sleep how I missed you" I fall down on my bed now dressed in comfortable sleepwear as I snuggle up into the blanket.

After the whole day of either awkwardness or big news I definitely think sleep is needed. After our discussion earlier we all just talked a bit more before we all just relaxed because any more talking of the topic before they talked was really not the best idea especially the kiss-hungry Jungkook and Taehyung.

Definitely happy they stopped asking after the 5th time

That was how the time passed by and how Namjoon also filled me with more information of me going in to work when the message from our manager came switching up the schedules a bit. Bad news is that I have to go work tomorrow but thankfully it's just a vocal practice which I actually need after all this time. A few unhappy grumbles from the guys followed when Namjoon told them the schedule but in the end it would all be worth it right?

After that, time passed by fast and before I realised it was already late at night. Dinner went by so fast and preparations to get up early in the morning to go to work was also done fast. So for the first time it's literally all of us going to work instead of Jungkook or me staying home which weirdly feels nice but also strange.

And here I joked about me joining the group! If only I knew I already 'joined'.

Before I could even blink it was already night and since we didn't want any more trouble with being sleep deprived it was easy to say we all went to bed as soon as Yoongi stood up to go to his room first.

I sigh turning around in my bed as I now stare at the wall pursing my lips trying to focus on a certain thought that sticks to my mind but feels slightly blank if I try too hard to think of it.

Am I forgetting something?

My thoughts get interrupted by a soft knock on my door making me turn on my other side again as I look at the door. I frown lightly wondering who is at the door when everyone already went to bed but my guessing quickly ends as the soft voice comes from behind the door.

"Hey Mei-ah are you sleeping?"

I blink confused before sitting up in my bed. He was definitely not the one I would expect to be standing at my door at night.

Not like I would expect anyone- nevermind!

"I'm awake, you can come in if you want?" I say confused and a few seconds follow before my door gets open softly as he moves inside of the room before closing the door behind him. I smile slightly as I only see the back of him and his light hair looks like fluffy cotton candy before he turns around and I'm met with a soft smile on his heart shaped lips.

"Hi Hoseok, did you need something or have something to ask me?" I ask as I cross my legs sitting more straighter on my bed as I watch the smile on his face turn shy.

"Um actually I just wanted to talk a bit, you know ask if you are okay with everything?" He comes a bit closer until he is a few feet away from my bed in a respectful distance.

Then you get Jungkook who doesn't know how to share a space and just scoots you over...but can't say I'm better

"You can come closer and sit next to me, you know right? Also yeah I'm doing...okay but it would be nice to talk a bit if you wouldn't mind" I smile at him as he beams back at me while he rushes forward and almost bounces as he plops down next to me blinding me with his smile.

"Is it just me or are you being extra cute after confessing?" I tease him but my teasing smile falters as a flirty look appears on his face.

Mayday mayday abort mission!

"Maybe it's just your cuteness bringing it out of me?" I pull a face as he chuckles.

"Maybe that was too cringey but honestly I just feel more relaxed knowing you know now and I am happy for the future"

Yeah the future...

"Me too really...but aren't you scared about the future?" I asked frowning lightly as he pursed his lips before nodding with a sigh.

"I mean if we are talking about the future in everything then yeah I'm really scared how it all will turn out. I think the most stressful one is the one where we don't know what we are going to find out about the researcher. I'm scared we actually will find something to help us and that would mean that we would find out if you are going to leave us or not" I stay silent as his words die down while I stare down at my hands that I fidget with.

"And that is why I am still wondering how you all are so calm wanting to date me, I know it was explained to me that you all don't care about the unknown amount of time but-"

I stop as soon as a warm soft hand pulls my hands apart from fidgeting as he holds his hand over mine giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I just...I'm scared to find out a way to get back because as much as I love that we are discovering more I am also sad to think of leaving here even if it sounds selfish because I know I don't belong here yet my heart has been betraying me and the memories of home..."

Memories of home feels so distant that my heart only hurts knowing I don't fully belong here but the pain of missing anyone is fading...

"It's okay and I understand because I fear that too but with you living with us it feels like you were always part of us. I know you may be confused on what is going to happen after it all but don't stop yourself from living in the present. Yes the future is extremely weird at this moment and with all the things happening here too but we'll figure this out together right?" I smile at him before laying my head on his shoulder humming in agreement.

"Thank you Hobi, you really helped alot with my mind and overthinking it all" He pats my head with his free hand as he chuckles softly.

"No need to thank me Mei-ah. I mean this may be a bit hard on us but it's 3 times harder on you to adjust. Just remember whatever your choice is if we find out if you can go home, we won't be angry at all because it's your choice" I intertwine our hands as I stare at his hand.

"Thank you once again" I mumble out feeling my thoughts unravel more as I feel him shake his head.

"Okay enough sad things before bed, me and the guys have decided to have our small 'meeting' thing tomorrow morning early before going to work. You can already guess how fun it will be to wake all of us up right? Oh I can't wait to see how it will fail horribly to wake them but I will just go and jump on them to wake them up. Maybe even torture the two youngest guys by waking them first by being loud."

I laugh shaking my head as I feel happy to get away from the overwhelming topic even if it helped to talk about it. "You are evil but I love it. Yeah no I don't know who had that idea but while you all suffer I will happily sleep until it's time to get up but goodluck to all of them to be woken up by a walking sunshine. You have officially became my favourite for that though"

"Oooo~ you made my heart skip a beat this late at night for that! I will keep it a secret that I'm the favourite now or else I will get hunted or they will try to come at night to win you over" I chuckle as I sit back straight shaking my head.

"They can try but I will just say it's only a Hobi-right to be able to come into my room at night" I chuckle but when I don't hear anything from him and feel him slightly stiffen I turn my head to him before letting my jaw drop and hitting his arm.

"Yah! Stop your thoughts! I meant that in the most innocent way. Pfft please I will lock my door for all of you now" I roll my eyes playfully as he laughs.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't even think anything bad" He pouts innocently as I raise my eyebrows before narrowing my eyes hiding my smile.

"Hmmmm so you say" We both laugh before falling into a comfortable silence as I sigh.

"This was nice talking to you tonight Jungmei. I really hope we can have more late night talks though but no other reasons I promise! We really don't want to pressure you into the whole dating thing, like we all agreed we will take it slow. But also on that note I will say goodnight now or else tomorrow will really be hard to wake up early"

"It was nice talking to you too and yes I would love having more late night talks. Don't worry I was just joking about that and I know you all won't pressure it, I trust you all."

I smile as he starts getting up but I quickly give him a side hug before he fully gets off the bed making my heart flutter as he lets out a soft laugh before kissing my forehead.

Okay this made me more soft for Hoseok

"Goodnight Hobi"

"Night Mei"

I relax back into a comfortable position on my bed as he waves at me before silently stepping out of my room leaving me with a lasting smile.

I close my eyes feeling lighter than before as a yawn escapes my mouth making my eyes teary. I sink back into my bed as I pull the covers over me and turning over to turn off the dimmed light of my lamp on the table beside me.

Letting the darkness of the room sink over me I adjust my position until I'm comfortable enough making me sigh closing my eyes.

I'm really happy Hoseok came to talk to me tonight and I will say it was an eye-opener to many thoughts I had tonight and it also helped let my heart accept the idea of them all even more.

The only thing that he said that made me think alot more was the one thing about them supporting any decision I would make if we find out if I can go back.

I won't ever admit it out loud especially with my mind a mess but there was and still is only one thing in my mind when I think of it.

Would I even really want to go back? Is there even something to go back to and if I go back then would I be happy leaving them? Is there a possibility of me forgetting I was here if I go back?

I sigh turning over in my bed as I pull the pillow over my head. I need sleep that is what I need since tomorrow is going to be a long day.

All I can hope is that whatever happens in the future won't be bad and it will all work out...but for now sleep to face tomorrow working.

It won't be caotic....right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 24.4K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTS×BTS...
76.8K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017
7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...