The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

Від trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... Більше

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

1.

7.3K 203 45
Від trillest_lvhh

(PART ONE)

Adonis

I was out deciding to check out this new club since I was new to Philly. I walked into a club hearing music play as I walked in deeper I seen a dark skinned black Woman who looked around my age on stage moving her hips side to side in front of a mic slowly to the beat all dressed up in white with her hair braided some and the rest curly down her back . There was two other women behind her, I assuming was her back up singers.

I then looked over her body as the blue lights that danced around the club hit her skin so perfectly. "Damn" I said to myself as i continued watching her hearing a guy next to me speak up."I know. Her name is Y/N" he agreed "you ain't never heard about her?" He asked me while I continued watching her as she started to sing into the mic that stood before her.

"I love the way you make me feel, it slows down time"

she sung into the mic as I shook my head "nah I'm new out here" I honestly said watching her smile and sing into the mic.
"Come in my bedroom and turn off the lights" I watched her sing while moving her finger in a "come here" motion to one of the men that was in the crowd as he smiled. "Yeah that's Y/N she's sort of a big thing out here" he informed as i nodded I continuing to watch her as it was like she put me in a trance within 30 seconds into the song. "The way you touch me let's me know you're mine" she sung seductively but soft into the mic while continuing to move her hips and rub her hand down her curves. I just continued to nod my head staring at her as she worked her stage interacting with the crowd and they were definitely feeling her.

"YOU BETTER SING!" A woman yelled over the music as Y/N just smiled over at the woman pointing to her while singing which made me chuckle. "I rather be with you, cause I love the way you scream my name" she sung while turning in a circle slowly while snapping her fingers to the beat as the crowd hollered. She moved to the other side of the stage continuing to sing to that part of the crowd as she smiled once more but this time I noticed she had dimples. She then looked over the crowd continuing to sing as her eyes landed on mine. "I love the way you look at me, stare into my eyes" she sung as I faintly smiled watching her stand back in the middle of the stage moving her hips to the beat."What do they say to you? Boy don't be shy" she added with a small smirk as we never broke eye contact.

"Tonight's the night your fantasies, will all come true" she sung as if she was singing to me. She slowly rolled her body to the music grabbing her hair some all while continuing to sing to me. "I am your woman, I belong to you" she finished singing before her Background singers took over and she smiled at me before walking to another part of the stage beginning to sing to them. She was soon nearing the ending of the song but it just seemed like it kept getting better and better as she sung.

"I ain't going no where" she sung stepping down the stage steps as the crowd clapped. "I'm happy with you, you got me baby." She sung into the mic in front of a couple as they clapped and I nodded my head continuing to eye her.

She was now officially on the floor as people made a space for her to continue performing. "I ain't thinking bout nobody but you baby" she sung as she soon finished the song and it seemed the like the whole club erupted into claps and screams.
I just clapped my hands as she smiled "thank you" she thanked. "Another one!" Someone shouted as she just took the mic from her lips and laughed before shaking her head. "Y'all enjoy the rest of your night" she said before leaving off the stage where a man met her , helping her off the stage.  He then planted a kiss on her lips before wrapping his arm around her and walking her through the crowd of people. I just looked down and started making my way towards the exit. I started making my way towards my apartment building thinking about Y/N. She definitely had a voice on her and she was fine as hell. I would've asked her out if she didn't have a man.

I walked up the steps to my apartment door then unlocked it walking inside to an empty apartment. All there was, was my  suitcase, a mattress on the floor and a couple of boxes. My phone started ringing as I seen a call from Mary Anne come through. I just looked down at it and sighed last night we got into a little disagreement because she feels like I shouldn't be out here trying to get into the ring professionally but instead have a regular 9 to 5. A 9 to 5 was fine but I truly felt boxing was for me so now I was out here to find a trainer to train me to become a professional.

"Hello?" I answered "hey" she started off "you made it in safely?" She questioned. "Yeah I'm okay" I assured. "You know you can come back home at anytime"  Mary Anne said making me laugh. "Mary Anne I will be fine" I assured. "I know" she agreed. "How's your first day so far?" She questioned. "Well I was just looking around today and tomorrow I'm going to find a gym and a trainer who can work with me" I explained. "And then I just came back from this spot not too long ago" I added. "Any girls caught your eye yet?" She asked making me laugh. "Actually , yeah" I honestly said. "How'd you two meet?" Mary Anne asked as I scratched the back of my head. "Well, actually" I started off "we didn't actually meet" I informed. "So for what happened? You didn't try and talk to her?" She asked as I chuckled. "No she was on stage singing and then her boy friend of husband I don't know kissed her so I just didn't say anything" I admitted.

"Well" Mary Anne started off "you two can always be friends" she suggested. "Nah, I don't even know how to get in contact with her and then I don't need any distractions right now" I honestly expressed. "Well you need friends" Mary Anne said as I chuckled. "Ma please? You have nothing to worry about I'm fine out here" I reassured. "I know..... but a friend won't be a bad thing" she said once again as I dropped my head back and I heard her laugh on the other side of the phone. "Are you done?" I asked. "I'm just saying Adonis just someone you can talk to while out there" Mary Anne said. "Well, I'm not even sure if It's worth trying to reach out to her she's a big thing out here" I informed.

"What does she do?" Mary Anne questioned "she sings Ma and she's really so good" I expressed which made Mary Anne chuckle. "Does she?" Mary Anne asked "yeah and she's fine as h-" I started off "she's beautiful" I hurried up and finished. "Mmhm" Mary Anne hummed. "Well like I said be a friend" Mary Anne suggested once again. "I don't even know how to get in contact with that girl" I honestly said. "Use that camera app" Mary Anne said as I scrunched my brows. "Instagram?" I questioned. "Yeah" she said causing me to laugh. "Just look on there" Mary Anne said. "Nah it's cool, I'm probably not going to see her again anyway" I honestly felt shrugging it off. "I would like to have a grandchild you know?" She reminded. "Yes" I said nodding my head. "I need to support this grandchild too" I shot back as she just sucked her teeth because she knew I was right. "You WE'RE in corporate America til you decided to follow your fathers footsteps" she brought up causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why you got to be like that?" I questioned. "You know why I'm like this Adonis" she said as I just sighed to myself.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I heard a woman scream as I scrunched my brows looking around my room listening. "YOU NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" I heard a man scream back. "GOOD FUCKING BYE" the woman simply said as I heard the apartment door under me slam. "I really hope the people below me aren't like this every night" I said to myself. "Ma I'll call you later" I said. "Okay Be safe" she expressed "you too" I said before we ended our call on "I love your's.

I then got up to go take a shower and turn in for the night...well so I thought.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.6K 756 19
in which she must deal with her husband's infidelity and the love she still has left for him. in which he must find the broken pieces of the love tha...
4.8K 292 20
Music can often explain how we feel better than words ever could. One shot stories are short but sometime they touched reader's heart. Enjoy these s...
Ocean Eyes Від Em

Щоденники та біографії

661 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
58 1 100
A collection of poems written by me. Enjoy!