Random Story Clips

By shinshinjane

These are random stories and ideas that pop into my head. I do not own the rights to any of the songs I put i... More

What's in your Head? (The Cranberries version)
Wake up & Face Reality
What's in your Head? (Bad Wolves version)
A Quirkless Sorrow
Letters to Hell (Anthony)
Bleached Ghouls
100 Year War or 100 Year Calamity?
Pressure on the Rouge
Zim's Coffee Order
Can Someone Like Me Have Light in Their Hearts?
The Worlds are WHAT!!!???
Over The Gravity Falls
Watching Haunting & Beautiful Shows
Mystery Kids (Bad End Friends) - Watching Their Stories
Watching Laika Movies
Watching Haunting & Beautiful Shows
Come, Iapetus!
Waiting on a Miracle - MHA Short Story
Into The Unknown
AOT play's Bendy and the Ink Machine (With a Twist)
Edogawa Conan. Homunculus.
Beast no Kyojin
Animaniacs and the Dark Puddles
Perfect Red (Up for Adoption)
Perfect Bleach
Avatar: Funny Love Adventure
Shokugeki Theme: Soup for the Fall
Multiverse reacts to Random Movies
The Rouge's Wildcard
Bleached Ink
Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 1
Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 2
Connecting Anime Characters to their Voice Actors
Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 3
Underrated Disney Movies, Watch their Movies Part 4
Treasure Planet & Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Crossover

A Rouge's Journey of the Heart

30 0 0
By shinshinjane

Kingdom Hearts x Attack on Titan Crossover

This is close to my other Attack on Titan x Kingdom Hearts crossover, "Can Someone Like Me Have Light in Their Hearts?" What would have happened if the Heartless start attacking the people in Attack on Titan?

And what if Eren and his friends got scattered when their world is submerged into darkness?

Set in Kingdom Hearts II and Post Season 3 in Attack on Titan right when Rod Reisse Turns into a Titan and Eren gains the Hardening Serum.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tags

Erehisu. Attack on Titan. Eren Yeager deserves better. Sora is a ray of sunshine. Heartless. Eren/Historia. Sora/Kairi.

________________________________________________________________________________

What to expect in Kingdom Hearts II

Prologue 

- Story begins with Eren begging Historia to turn into a titan and eat him when she refuses and says that she's the worst girl in the world.

- Filled with hatred, Rod let his heart be consumed by darkness as he licks the titan serum. During the chaos, their world fell into Darkness.

- Ends with Eren being sucked into a dark void and Roxas' voice saying "Looks like my summer vacation is... Over."

Chapter 1 Waking up to a New & Free World.

- After Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket wake up and left the mansion, they found Eren laying on the ground passed out at the gate.

- Of course, Eren would get on the defensive and demands his questions be answered.

- When everything is settled down, Eren takes a look at his new surroundings and was in awe at it and felt his heart both filled with light and joy but also sadness and despair. Of being in a world with no Titans, but all alone without his friends.

- After meeting Hayner, Pence, and Olette the group went to the train station only to get ambushed by a couple of white humanoid creatures. 

- Eren questions the new and unknown technologies around him, he tries not to talk his questions out loud, but it's hard not to when you've spent most of your life in isolation from the outside world with no further advanced technologies being invented for so long.

- On the train ride Eren tells his story about his world up to the present.

The Mysterious Tower

- Eren threatens Pete to step aside or die where he stands. Scaring the big cat out of his wits.

- In the Tower, Yen Sid tells what he knows about Eren's world and how the Titans came to be. (The whole truth.) And Eren takes it hard, thankfully Yen Sid offered some advice on how to change the hearts of hatred and how he can help lift the curse of Ymir.

- Despite being alone, Yen Sid told Eren that his friends are not forever gone but are scattered to other worlds. By Joining Sora on his Journey he will be able to find them.

- The three fairies gave Eren enchantment garments too. 

Hallow Bastion

- Erwin Smith and Hange is in this world. And she's going crazy.

- While Eren is out with Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Erwin and Hange learn more about modern technologies.

- Eren's missing friends will be gathered at Merlin's house or known as Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee HQ.

- Hange with the help of Donald's three nephews opens a stall for Eren to refuel his air tanks and blades. With her experiments underway, Eren can upgrade them into a stronger set of swords and longer last gas supply.

Mulan

- Eren points out that Mulan is a girl at their first encounter. 

["Wait you can tell?!" said Mulan. Sora and the others were in shock at this sudden information.

"It was pretty easy to tell, for me at least. Not so sure about them," said Eren.

Sora and Donald: "Hey!"

Eren: "As for me, I've been betrayed by three people I considered to be friends, and they polled off their disguises very well. And I know a girl who had to pretend to be a different person for her life to be spared."

Mulan's thoughts: 'She's just like me.']

- Levi is in this world.

-  Most of this goes with the movie plot than the Kingdom Hearts II plot.

Beauty and the Beast

- Eren doesn't shift into his titan form. (Don't want to destroy the Beast's castle.)

- The castle servants tell Eren, and Sora the whole story of how Prince Adam became the beast he is now.

- Eren and the Beast share a connection of how they feel much like a monster.

- Eren doesn't care much about love, but when he sees how Bell deeply cares for Beast and how he too went out of his way to rescue her from danger. Eren thinks back to the time when he and Historia talk about themselves, mostly how Eren admits that he likes the real Historia instead of her fake self, and how Historia saved him from his weak and suffering moment before their world got swallowed in darkness. He admires her strength.

Olympus Coliseum

- Eren starts to hear the voices of the previous users of the Attack Titan and the Founder Titan in the underworld.

- Eren was way ahead of Sora and the others due to his ODM gear, he manage to find hades talking to an older man (Auron) about fighting Hercules to the death. And the man's response was a badass talk back in Eren's book. "This is my story. And you're not part of it." his second comeback was even great. "Huh, no wonder no one wants to die."

- Phil can see that Eren has the skills to be a fighter and a hero. He only needs a push in the right direction.

- Sora gets a little confused with Eren and Auron with how close their names are similar to pronouncing them.

- Not to mention Eren and Auron teaming up in battle creating a combo move and a small teasing on Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Aladdin

- Sasha is in this world and is sneaking some food from the stalls.

- Inside the Cave of Wonders, Eren is in awe of all the mountains of gold and pieces of jewelry. Making it hard not to take some of it for himself and others.

- Genie's comedic ways bring a smile to Eren's face, and for a moment he completely forgets about his anger toward the traitors from his world.

Disney Castle & Timeless River

- Connie is in this World. (In the Past.)

- Armis is with Maleficent and Pete, of course, she's been keeping him in the dark about her true intentions. By using the power of darkness Armin is believed that this is the best course of action to save their world and free the people from their titan forms. 

"To Surpass Monsters, You Have To Discard Your Humanity." --Armin.

- In Timeless River. Eren's appearance shows what he looks like when he was a kid when the colossal titan broke down the outer wall.

- In Timeless River. Eren sees a ghostly image of Ymir Fritz from time to time. Not only her but his father when he was a young boy as well, and his sister who Eren never heard of before.

100 Acre Woods

- Eren understands the pain of losing memories. But having someone to forget about you is more painful than the other way around.

- Eren talks to Kanga about his mother, and she responds to him with the caring love a mother would give to her kids. As a way to soothe his grief over the loss of his mother.

- Being inside a storybook helped Eren regain bits of pieces of his lost childhood and the good times that came from it.

Tron

- After understanding how a computer works, it turns out that Eren has skills in using them.

- Eren has more fun on the Light Cycles than he had when riding on a horse.

- Eren's name is part of the new DTD password.

Destiny Islands

- Historia ends up on Destiny Island and becomes friends with Kairi.

- The two then left the Island through a dark corridor when the Nobodies had them surrounded. Courtesy of Axle.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

- Eren's Halloween form/costume is a werewolf.

- Eren's Christmas form/costume is a toy soldier (or for me the Nutcracker Prince).

- Despite learning what holidays are, made Eren was very upset at remembering how their old rulers banned everything related to the outside world.

-  Santa gives Eren a gift on their first visit, it wasn't big or small, but it was perfect. A photo album of his family, friends, and moments in life with quotes or advice his mother or father had said to him at that moment in time.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Goes with the Movie Plot)

- Mikasa is in this world.

- Mr. Gibbs calls Mikasa a "Bloody Sea Witch" after seeing her taking down some pirates twice her size.

- Eren enjoys seeing the sights of seeing the ocean for the first time. Let alone sailing on it.

- Eren and Sora pick up on a few tricks from Captain Jack Sparrow.

- Eren manages to stop Sora from drinking Rum, while Mikasa sadly falls victim to rum and admits her romantic feelings towards Eren, but she mistook Donald for Eren.

The Lion King

- Eren's animal form is a Taita falcon.

- Jean is in this world and his animal form is a Zebra. The reason why is simple. Horse face.

- Goes with the plot of the movie. Including Timone and Pumba's bait/hula dancing scene. (With Jean providing the drumming.)

The Little Mermaid

- Eren's merman form has dark green scales, with the fins on a lighter dark green.

- Eren was reluctant to dance and sing, but he's pretty good at singing his heart out.

- I was thinking of Eren fighting Ursula in his titan form when she makes herself huge. Monster Fight.😁

- Eren invites his friends and team to join in on the festival. (In the second visit.)

Twilight Town

- Kairi and Historia escaped from Axel only to be kidnapped by the Org. XIII.

-  Historia tells Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette about her dearest friend/lover, Ymir, and how she left her. They were strongly upset about Ymir's choice, but when she starts talking about Eren... The four start to point out bits and pieces of Historia's feelings for Eren are starting to grow.

The Battle at Hallow Bastion

- Sora and Eren both fight alongside their friends to reach the leader of Organization XIII, Xemnas, and to take out the Heartless.

- Eren turns into his Titan form and starts killing the heartless. Much like Alice Liddle from Alice: Madness Returns.

- Reiner, Berthold, Zeke, and Pieck are with the Org. XIII. Manipulating the four to do their bidding. (Annie is still sealed in her crystal tomb.)

The Second Visits to the Worlds

- Levi and the others get to travel with Eren and Sora this time.

- Eren's been having some strange dreams recently. (Both from the future and past visions and the Station of Awakening.)

- Hange laughs at Levi for having his birthday on the same day as Christmas Day.

- Seeing Jack and Sally waltzing in the town square with snowflakes gently falling, has left Eren daydreaming of him and Historia dancing in Jack and Sally's place.

- Eren ask Genie if he can help with his Titan form, but he says he can't due to a curse on it. But he does know a good hand full on how to break curses.

The Second Visits to the Worlds

- Levi and the others get to travel with Eren and Sora this time.

- Eren's been having some strange dreams recently. (Both from the future and past visions and the Station of Awakening.)

- Hange laughs/teases Levi for having his birthday on the same day as Christmas Day.

- Eren's second gift from Santa was a skill to help him to have stronger control of his Attack Titan. A focus sight on a clear vision of the future, and manipulating the flow of time.

The World Ends With You

- Eren gains the power to weld a Keyblade. (After his heart is filled with light.) Not one, but TWO Keyblades.

- Namine helps Kairi and Historia escape from their jail cell the story follows along with the game plot.

- When Ansem's machine exploded, Eren shields Historia from the blast which triggers the two to see into the future of their world from the Original Timeline.

- At the final boss battle. It's Eren, Sora, and Riku vs. Xemnas.

The Ending

- Eren was with Riku and Sora in the Realm of Darkness.

- "I promise I'd come back to you." said Eren, "You did." Historia replies as the two held each other in a loving embrace hug. Standing in the ocean waters with the sunset behind them.

Epilogue

- Even though they have saved Kingdom Hearts, Eren and his friends' world is still missing.

- Erwin, Hange, and Levi were arguing with Mickey and Yen Sid about taking Eren back into custody, while Mickey and Yen Sid stand their ground on the dangers of their rash decision.

- Eren snapped and made his choice to start his training as a Keyblade welder and to find a way to save his world and his friends from their own self-destruction.

Side Notes for this story

- In this story's series. Eren will gain knowledge and character growth with all the characters from different worlds he interacts with.

- There are more titan-heartless battles in each world. Including in Atlantica.

- I forgot to mention that some of the titans from Eren's world are taken into the Orgininaztion in experimentation to use as weapons, and some of them are also taken by Maleficent turning them into heartless. And Rod Riess is one of them used in the final climax of the story. One of the final boss battles.

- I2I. I was listing to this song while writing this, and I can see it as a song for a celebration party.

________________________________________________________________________________

The sequel "Kingdom Hearts: Attack on Hearts"

Summary: With the fear of unleashing a mass genocide upon their world, Eren decides to find an alter solution. With help from Yen Sid and King Mickey, Eren, Sora, and their friends embark on a journey to find the missing pages from the Tome of Salvation.

Prologue 

- Share the story of Ymir Fritz.

- Recap from the Epilogue to the present.

- With permission from Master Yen Sid to use his magic, Eren allows himself to show his comrades the vision of the future of their world. The hatred from every human wanting their island to be wiped off the map. The propaganda of being called devils. Sasha's death and Eren getting the blame for it. Their Military takes over and plans to feed Eren to a different person so that they can have control over them, along with Historia eating Zeke while a heavily pregnant Queen Historia is in hiding. Zeke's plan to Euthanize all Eldians. Eren speech to Ymir and the Rumbling. And finally Eren's death at the hands of Mikasa and the fall of Paradise Island.

- Of course, that is what's in store in the Original timeline, but now that Eren has a Keyblade, he can now change his and his world's future.

- Yen Sid tells Eren, Sora, and their comrades about the Tome of Salvation. A book detailing how to change the outcome of the battle and the fates of destiny. But some of the pages are missing from the tome and to find them, Sora, Eren, and their friends must find the missing pages scattered in different worlds farther than they have ever gone. Hidden in the hearts of heroes and fighters of just.

- Historia chooses to go with Eren on his journey, ["Damn the Monarch! I'm going with you and that's final!" says Historia. "You heard your Queen," said Goofy]

- New Worlds (Anime) to Discover

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

- The first visit is when Edward and Alphonse came back from Resomble to find Tim Marcoh Research notes on the Philosopher stone and the battle at the sixth laboratory. And the second visit would be the closing days to the final battle against Father. The Promise Day.

- Everyone is shocked at the horrifying truth about how a Philosopher stone is made with the lives of humans.

- Ed and Al hold a piece of the page within themselves.

My Hero Academia

- First visit in the middle of Season 1, the second visit after the sports festival. Izuku, Shoto, and Iida fighting against Stain.

- Eren, Sora, and their team entered the Grounds when the alarms went off.

- Levi beats the shit out of Katsuki as a way to prove that quirkless does not mean weak.

- Izuku cries a river of tears

- Eren, Sora, and Izuku fight together to bring down the Heartless Nomu.

- A piece of the missing page is within Izuku.

Demon Slayers

- On their first visit, Eren learns Water Breathing Technique. The second time, he learns Beast Breathing Technique. (Yūki Kaji voices Eren Jaeger and Sabito. Bryce Papenbrook voices Eren Jaeger and Inosuke Hashibira)

- The team is training to part take in the final selection during their first visit. Their second visit is during the spider demon arc and the Mugen train. 

- They'll learn about the Demons here and Muzan Kibutsuji.

- A piece of the missing page is within Tanjiro.

Tokyo Ghoul

- Eren and Kaneki become friends.

- Eren has a flashback at the moment of his mother's death when witnessing Hinami's mother's death.

- When Kaneki said "Please. Don't make me become a monster." it hits hard on Eren, for he too doesn't what to become the devil everyone fears.

- A piece of the missing page is within Kaneki.

Blue Exorcist

- Rin and Eren also become friends.

- The more Eren hears about demons should be exterminated, the more he hates the exorcists. Especially when they openly admit to killing people who are connected to demons in any way or form. Including Rin.

- Eren tells the cram students about the time he killed two monsters in human skin. At first, they thought he was talking about a demon disguising itself as a human, but Eren quickly shot that down and told them they weren't demons. "Humans are the real monsters."

- A piece of the missing page is within Rin and Yukio.

Violet Evergarden

- The first visit is when Violet writes letters to the little girl, Ann Magnolia when her mother is slowly dying and the script for Oscar Webster's newest play, and finally goes off to find out if Major Gilbert is still alive or not. On the second visit, they helped Violet to write a letter for a wounded and dying soldier. While stopping the resistance from wanting to continue the war.

- Much like in the series, Violet's reasons for why she wanted to become an Auto Memories Doll. "I need to know. 'I love you'. The major told me, what does that mean?"

- Eren ask Violet to help him to write letters. To his friends, comrades, and the whole world.

- A piece of the missing page is within Violet.

The Rising of the Shield Hero

- The first visit is on the day of the countdown to the second wave. And the second visit is at the battle against the pope and the trial of the trashy king and the bitch princess.

- Sora has never felt so much hate and rage before, but when he hears Naofumi's story. Hate doesn't begin to cover it.

- A piece of the missing page is within Naofumi.

Naruto

- Eren and Naruto become friends.

- Eren berates Sakura and Sasuke. He even headbutts Sakura for being a dumb lovesick fan girl.

- Naruto's quote from his fight against Neji. "Changing fate."

- A piece of the missing page is within Naruto

Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon S: The Movie)

- Sailor Moon's quote when facing Princess Snow Kaguya. "Except the bad with the good."

- A piece of the missing page is within Princess Serenity. A.K.A. Sailor Moon.

The Final Battle

- at AOT World in Eren's Hometown

- Zeke's plan to euthanize all of the Eldians, lands him becoming a Dark Puppet for the organization.

- Erwin lives but Armin still becomes the next colossal titan.

- And the truth in the basement comes to light. (Eren was right.) 

Epilogue

- During the adventure, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the others start their search in the data scape world. And send word to their friends on what their next adventure is.

- The Mark of Mastery begins.

What to expect in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

- Go with the plot of the Game. I couldn't think of what to use for this story just yet, so I'll leave it to your choices.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

- Sticks to the Plot of the Movie.

Ending and Epilogue

- Eren Passes the Mark of Mastery.

Side Notes for this story

- Historia begins her training as a Keyblade welder at the start of the story.

- I was thinking of having "The Lone Ranger" in here, as to add another world. Despite the movie failing at the box office, it's the final scene of the train cart chase is the most astounding action scene in the movie.

Watch this video so you can see why.

I can see Eren riding beside John and Sora helping Tonto, all the while taking out the Nightmares.

I like to see this as Eren's journey to becoming a true hero complete.

________________________________________________________________________________

What to expect in Kingdom Hearts III

Prologue 

- Even though Eren passes and gains the title of master, he plans on traveling with Sora in hopes that he can help him unlock the power of awakening.

- Historia goes with them on their journey. While Minnie helps watch over their world in case the military commanders are planning to take over.

Olympus

- With Eren's friends and commander on a tight leash, they are now part of the team.

- Eren gives Donald and Goofy the cold and angry glare when they think they are trying to help Sora but they are only making it worse. "You're not helping." in a cold and monotone voice.

- Turns out the Titans here are extremely different than the ones back in their world.

Twilight Town

- Sora isn't the only one with a gummy phone. Eren and the others do too.

- Eren shows off his newfound computer skills. But then leaves it to Pence to take care of the rest.

- Sasha falls in love with French cuisine, and yet she still does not have any table manners.

Tangled

- The team interacts with Rapunzel and Flinn(Eugine) more, much like in the movie.

- Everyone takes turns playing with Rapunzel and Sora. Connie with the Dandelions, Sasha with the rabbits (if she doesn't try to hunt them and eat them), splashing Levi in the water, and interacting with the bluebirds with Historia as Sora and Eren try to bring the singing birds to them.

- Jean and Flinn are fighting against Maximus. With a frying pan.

- Eren and Historia share romantic moments in this world.

- "At last I see the Light" is sung in this story.

- Rapunzel's Healing Incantation did more than healed Eren's wounded arm (a broken bone on the wrist). It also healed Ymir. Both her tongue and her soul.

- Mikasa gets some character growth.

Toy Story

- The AOT cast is much like their figurine statures.

- Either go with the game story, the second movie, or both.

- "To infinity and beyond." filled the cadets' hearts with hope for their future.

Monster Inc.

- Some of the AOT cast will have their own titan-like appearance as part of their monster forms.

- Some of the characters are reptile-like monsters, while some are furry monsters. Armin and Historia are in the furry category. Puff fur ball monsters.

- Eren's monster form is a mix of a demon and an angel. His horns are ling a demonic crown, his wings are also demon-like.

- Jean is a horse monster.

- Connie is a one-eyeball monster like Mike.

- Levi is still small. An inch off Mike's height.

- Making one girl laugh fills everyone's heart with joy.

- Mike and Sully sing their duet song. "If I didn't have you".

Frozen

- Hange goes crazy to know how Olaf is alive, thankfully the team made sure she doesn't use him as an experiment.

- Eren stays with Elsa at her castle when everyone was dealing with Marshmellow. Because he knows what it's like to think of yourself as a monster to others.

- Eren is held captive in the castle's dungeon with Elsa. After helping to defend her from Westleton's men.

- Mikasa and the others start to understand what love is from Olaf and the Trolls.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (Stick to the Plot of the Movie)

- Elizabeth and Historia, for they are the queens of the ocean with Mikasa as their first mate. And all the guys fear getting on their bad side.

- AOT learns more about the Kracken and Davey Jones.

- Instead of being separated from everyone, Sora Donald and Goofy stays with the crew but are still tasked to prove themselves to be pirates and handle the sea. The same goes for Eren.

- Eren is captain of his very own ship and their pirate flag has a skull with a jawline like the Attack Titan with the wings of freedom behind it.

- At Port Royal, the team witnesses the amount of executes anyone associated with piracy under Lord Cutler Beckett's order.

- Eren asks Historia's hand in marriage while fighting Davey Jones' men during the maelstrom. And be a witness to Will and Elizabeth's wedding.

Big Hero 6

- Armin and Hange get a field day on learning more new technology.

- Eren and the others upgraded their weapons and battle strategies while helping Big Hero 6 with theirs.

- Hiro opens up to the team and starts to see them as family friends.

Realm of Darkness and Awakening Ventus

- Erwin acknowledges Sora's skills and achievements for entering the realm of darkness without the power of awakening to rescue Aqua. And Eren demands those who doubted him an apology.

Readying for the War

- Not only did Sora and Kairi shares a Paupau fruit, but Eren and Historia did as well.

The Second Keyblade War

- Everyone splits up into teams to take down the Org. XII.

- Eren rewrites his reality to save everyone.

- Eren starts (not) The Rumbling. (Keyblade power of light imitating the rumbling.)

Side Notes for this story

- Eren requested a Replica for Ymir Fritz so that she can have a second chance at a better life and be free from slavery.

- Historia is one of the New Seven Hearts of Light

- Zeke tries to make his plan come true.

Epilogue

- Sora is the one who vanishes while Eren only loses his memories of ever meeting his friends and commander. But for some reason, he only remembers Historia's name.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Ideas

- With Levi in Mulan's world, he will beat the ever-lasting daylights of the guys in the army, including Shang.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was rushing on writing out some thoughts on this story while working on projects. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas please leave them in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 11 25
Hi everyone, thanks for reading this. I have maladaptive dayreaming caused by issue's from my past. This has caused me to develop a whole new world i...
32.8K 876 14
A Choose Your Own Adventure-inspired Taylor Swift fan fic! Help us decide what Swifty should do next...
21.5K 562 147
Being a self shipper and a writer comes with the urge to share my creations. I don't accept requests as the one shots I post are one shots I've writt...
3K 221 38
Just some short romance stories that popped into my head...hope you like them!