Broken American Girl (Michael...

Galing kay pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... Higit pa

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
41-Getting Funky/August 2nd
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
43-Texts/Moved On
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
50-Promo/Attack
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

26-Regret/Explanation

249 10 0
Galing kay pastelpurpleclifford

-Michael's POV-

I instantly regretted my outburst when Kyra stormed away. I knew I'd pushed her buttons, I just hoped she comes back soon.

The group of girls stared at me when Kyra disappeared around the corner, a girl who kinda looked like Ashton walked away to catch up with her as it was obvious that she was crying.

"Mikey? What was that about? Why did she shout? What did she say about Sophie?" A few girls asked, looking at me, determined for an explanation. I shook my head.

"The time isn't right to explain, I'll let Kyra explain.."

"That's if she even comes back." a tall girl muttered, she gave me a harsh stare, her eyes icy. She walked off in the direction that Kyra went in.

I waved a goodbye to the group and quickly made my way back to the bus, ready for 20 questions. I closed the door after myself and came face to face with Cara and Luke.

"Care to explain why my sister practically broke down out there and then stormed away, Clifford?" I flinched at Cara's harsh tone. Luke stood firmly beside her, hand protectively around her waist. I gulped.

"It's-"

"Because I know that you know how fragile she is, little things make huge impacts on her and it all gets too much sometimes. I caught a part of your conversation, what were you gunna call her? Might as well tell me." I didn't reply straight away.

"It's kind of a funny story-"

"Yeah I'm sure it's hilarious, enlighten us." the sarcasm was evident in her voice.

"Well, she was performing an unleashed song Luke!" Pathetic excuse I know but I had no other options.

"How did she even know about it, huh Mikey?" Luke wasn't joking around, complete seriousness on his face as he spoke.

"I-uh well- I sent her demos.."

"See? It's completely your fault. She was doing nothing wrong! I think it's quite nice of her to do that considering her circumstances right now so I suggest that you go and fix it." Cara motioned to the door, signalling that I had to go and search for Kyra.

-Kyra's POV-

I found myself crying into drummer girls shoulder in a cold, shaded alleyway in shorts and a vest top. Great.

I regret not picking any other clothes before I walked off as I've only just realised that my arms are on show, which means that my scars are visible.

I told the girl everything. My past relationship. Sophie being ill. Michael. Everything. It made talking to her easier, seeing as she already knew about everything.

"So he's written a song for you, or about you, and he's-"

"Acting like he hates my guts, that boy is bipolar." I cracked a small smile as the un-named girl done a stupid-yet-entertaining dance. She stopped suddenly and looked at me, her gaze following to my arms. Her eyes softened and she took her checkered shirt off from around her waist and passed it to me, she then took me into a bear hug.

"Don't you think that's what I'm doing?! I've looked everywhere!" I froze when I heard the familiar voice of Michael. I grabbed the girls hand and dragged her to a hiding place.

"My name is Robyn, by the way." she whispered, giggling at the situation of the name swapping.

"Hey Robyn." I whispered back, returning the smile. Laughing shortly after.

"Hey, you're not American are you?" I asked Robyn, as I didn't really recognise her accent.

"I'm British, but not the posh British. Kind of a cool Londoner." Robyn giggled. She did kind of sound like One Direction, not Niall obviously.

"So what are you doing in America?"

"Seeing my favourite Aussies of course, I'm home-schooled and as I've finished early my mum let me come and stalk the guys, we live here in Cali but we do have a house in London and in Aus. It's just easier than hotels every time we travel."

"I wanna see this mother of yours, she sounds nice."

"She's amazing, her name's Anastasia, but call her Ana. We're more like best friends than family." I smiled at the thought of Robyn being close to her mother, like I once was.

"Is there an Apple Store anywhere near here? I need a new phone desperately." Robyn thought for a moment before speaking.

"Yeah I'm sure there's one a few streets down, come on let's go explore!" I laughed at Robyn as she went ahead and pretended to be a spy, moving along the walls carefully while making a gun with her hands.

-An Hour Later-

I smiled at my new phone; an iPhone 6 Plus in a pearl white colour with a baby blue furry case. Robyn insisted on paying the upfront fee of the rest of my contract so I could upgrade early and I'm forever in her debt now. I'm sure I have said thank you a billion times already.

"Listen, don't worry 'bout it. It's nothing. Now we are gunna go say hey to my mum, you shower and borrow some clothes if you'd like." I smiled and nodded at her niceness.

We walked through a neighbourhood and I was gobsmacked; the houses were getting more expensive as we walked, with 3 cars in each driveway and they weren't cheap cars either. We stopped in front a large house- well a mansion. Robyn laughed at my reaction as she dragged me up the pathway, past an SUV parked in the driveway. I spotted a green convertible hidden behind the black car, I laughed as it was probably Robyn's. We reached a huge black door and Robyn knocked loudly.

"Oh motherrrrr!" She sang quite loudly. Shortly after, a blonde woman; probably in her mid 30s, opened the door with a displeased look her face, it soon disappeared when she saw Robyn and she brought the teen into a bone-crushing hug. She was wearing a long black business-y type skirt with a beige loose shirt with a black blazer. She looked very professional.

"Hey mum, this is my friend Kyra. Kyra this is my mother Anastasia Jay." I smiled towards the woman, who laughed and pulled me into her, giving me a hug. Well she isn't shy..

"It's so nice to meet you Kyra!" Anastasia beamed, inviting us both in by widening the door and stepping aside. My jaw soon hit the floor at the sight of the foyer of the house; two staircases stood tall at either side of the open room, they met at the landing. A huge crystal chandelier hung proud in the centre of the room, and a roof window illuminated the room with sunlight.

"Kyra please make yourself at home, the lounge is through the door just there." she motioned to a double glass door to my left, I nodded.

"If you need any food or anything the kitchen is just through here, oh and would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making homemade Nando's as Robyn like to call it and I'm also making a double chocolate cake." she made her way towards the kitchen, the sweet smell of peri peri chicken was made evident when Ana opened the oven. For a business woman who owns a massive company, I'm surprised that she has a lot of time to be a mum, and to cook.

"Oh Robyn! Your father is home in an hour so could you set the table please?" Robyn huffed but walked into, what I presume is the dining room, anyway.

"Kyra you can go and shower and raid my wardrobe if you want! Up the staircase and it's the second door to your right! Try to not get lost! It's a big place!" Robyn called from the dining room. I hastily made my way up the staircase, and luckily I found Robyn's room with no problem because of the 5SOS music playing quietly and all the posters on her wall.

-An Hour Later-

I smiled at my reflection; I had borrowed a pair of Robyn's black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, along with a Pink Floyd T-shirt with the checkered shirt that she had let me borrow earlier. I had also curled my blonde hair to perfection and had found a red beanie that matched the shirt. I tweeted a picture.

@KyraWrightXO my tour starts soon! Totally buzzing! Spending the day as a rebel, do I look badass? (Insert Picture) #SplitPersonality #NewGirlForTheDay

I decided that I looked fine enough to show my face to Robyn so I made my way down the staircase. My breathe got caught in my throat when I saw a familiar man by the front door. I froze in my tracks and just stared, I couldn't physically do anything else. Robyn spotted me and smiled widely, calling me over.

"Hey dad, I would like you to meet my friend-" the build up of tears couldn't be held away any longer, I let out a sob as I ran past the happy family and out of the open front door and down the pathway.

"Hey! You alright?!" I heard Robyn shout as she ran after me. I stopped on the curb, I didn't know where I was going and I sure to get lost if I walked any further.

"Kyra? What was that about?" Robyn's eyes showed concern as she brought me into a tight hug as she rubbed my back as I wept.

"He-h-he- him!" I shrieked, not able to say a full sentence.

"My dad?" I nodded.

"What about him?" She asked softly.

"Don't overreact or anything okay? But- he- he he's my father.." I just came straight out with it, her face showed confusion.

"How?"

"I'll show you, come on." I led her back up to the house, where her mother was standing with a worried look on her face, a box of tissues in her hand.

"Kyra? Are you alright? Would you like a glass of water?- Gavin! Get this girl a glass of water would you!" Ana shouting his name just confirmed that the man was indeed my father.

"No thank you Mrs Jay, that won't be necessary." I declined politely, shaking my head as I spoke.

"Mum, get dad and bring him to the lounge please.." Robyn commanded nicely, leading me to the lounge. A few minutes later, Anastasia entered the lounge with the man in question and now I was seeing him close, he was definitely the man that abandoned me and Cara all those years ago.

"You wanted to see me Robyn?" He spoke curiously to his daughter.

"Yeah, well we both do and I think you have some explaining to do." she looked towards him harshly.

"Dad, meet my friend..Kyra." she motioned towards me and I didn't even try to act happy and polite towards him, I just stared at him.

"Kyra?!"

"Why didn't you tell me that I had a half sister?" Robyn hissed.

"Wait. Woah! Am I missing something?"

"Yeah mum, you are. Care to explain father?" Robyn's words were laced with venom towards the man in his early 40s.

"Well um, I think Kyra should explain-"

"Why? I didn't create this mess!" I spoke loudly, my voice echoing through the walls.

"Alright! Well honey, this is indeed my daughter Kyra, her and her younger sister Cara are the children of my previous wife."

"Where's mom?" My American-Australian voice was evident now that I was angry.

"I don't know, we divorced a while ago because she became unstable and she got referred to a residential mental health centre. That's when I met Anastasia." Ana looked towards him in pure disbelief and hurt.

"But it wasn't though, was it dad?" I was surprised Robyn's voice.

"Huh? Yes it was." he defended himself.

"Does this mean you used me to cheat?!" Ana's voice spoke loudly,

"Kyra, how old are you?"

"Just turned 17, why?"

"Well I'm 17 in 4 months, which means that you cheated with mum on Kyra's mum, am I correct or am I correct?"

"Gavin! I can't believe you! Why did you hide your other children away from us? Where have you been Kyra? Who are you living with?" Ana was truly an amazing woman, she shows concern for everyone, even though her husband is lying right to her face and used her to cheat.

"I've been in Australia, I'm living with a few friends I met a few months back at the moment, but I'm moving out as soon as possible, it's complicated."

"Don't you have a daughter? I heard on the news a few months ago-" Ana stopped abruptly, Robyn interrupting her by coughing.

"Mum, sh!" I heard Robyn hiss towards her mother when I put my head down, I felt Robyn put her hand on my back softly.

"Oh I'm sorry Kyra, I shouldn't have asked. Forgive me.." I picked my head up and wiped a stray tear from my cheek and nodded.

"It's fine, honestly."

"Kyra? May I have a word with you? Alone?" I heard my father ask softly, I nodded. It's now or never I guess.

"What do you want?" I didn't try to hide the boredom in my voice when we made it to dining room.

"I want to be in your life again."

"You can fuck right off." I laughed in his face but he spoke seriously.

"Um, I can't avoid it any longer so I'm just gunna come out with it. Your mother wasn't your real mother." what?

"Come again?" I was beyond confused right now.

"She-um she died during labour with you."

"Okay wait, so my mum is dead and Cara's mum is in a mental home?" He nodded in shame.

"So I've never met my real mum?!" I shouted, it was all finally settling in.

"No, I'm sorry.."

"Oh so now you're sorry? You weren't sorry when you decided to fuck off and play happy families! You left me! You left Cara! Your own flesh and blood! Cara crys herself to sleep every fucking night because she thinks she isn't good enough! She comes home from school most days crying because all the girls at her school have perfect families and they brag all the time! They all go on family days out all the time while Cara has to think about what we once had! You caused this! You! And I'm surprised that she hopes to one day meet you and mum again, she thinks that everything will go back to how it was! I'm just gunna tell her to not bother dreaming because she'd be seriously disappointed to hear what you've just told me! Cara was 10! Do you realise how hard it was for her? Going through her first heartbreak without her mother telling her that boy wasn't worth it! I had to do everything! I was the provider! I was 12 and I had 3 different jobs, just so we could maybe have a better life! One like the parents gave us when they actually cared!" I finished my second rant of the day, Anastasia and Robyn were watching from the doorway.

"No one asked you to 'provide' as you put it, did they?"

"Well someone had to, and I wasn't about to let a 10 year old work just so we could eat because unlike some people, I care about her"

"What did you do once you got to Australia?"

"Oh you know the normal; Switched between aunties and distant relatives, but I did meet a boy when I was 14, he was perfect. Or at least that's what I though but I was so naive back then. Because I wasn't taught anything different! I wasn't taught self defence, I wasn't taught stranger danger or anything! I had to learn and then pass it directly onto Cara because she was so fragile, a sweet girl with no parents, just a sister"

"Stop making me feel bad-"

"Uh? Gavin? You should be begging for her forgiveness! Do you realise what you put her and her sister through? You should have the decency to invite them both to dinner and let them stay for a few nights, after all, you're their father and you have a lot to catch up on" Ana's tone showed authority, she obviously wasn't one to be pushed around by a man.

"Oh no Ana that really won't be necessary, you've done so much already I couldn't accept the offer. Besides, I have tour in 2 days and I need to prepare" I smiled towards Robyn and she walked slowly to me, wrapping her arms securely around my shoulders.

"Keep in contact, sister" she giggled shortly after.

"Of course I will, I'm not disappearing anytime soon I can assure you, sister"

"It feels so weird calling you sister! I have a sister!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air and jumping around. She mental so yeah she's related to me!

"At least stay for dinner if nothing else! I insist, oh and invite Cara" Ana was very persistent, but it was lovely that she was welcoming me and Cara considering she only found out 5 minutes ago that her husband used her to cheat.

"Oh alright, I suppose I could stay. Just let me call Cara" Ana nodded and walked away to the kitchen once again, to dish up everything suppose. I walked into the lounge and dialled Cara's number quickly.

"Kyra?! Where the fuck are you?!" Complete panic was laced in her words.

"Hey I'm fine but you're coming to dinner with me. Like now. It's super important and I don't know what your reaction is gunna be, but please just don't overreact because I've already more than dealt with it, okay?"

"Alright? Do I need to dress up?-"

"No, whatever you're wearing now will do"

"Can Luke come?"

"Of course, just hurry because they are dishing it up now, I'll text you the address" we ended the call soon after.

"Hey Ana? Um is it cool if my sister brings someone along?"

"Who is it?" I prayed God to give me strength at the sound of my fathers voice.

"Gavin, to be completely and utterly honest, it has jack shit to do with you alright? So just back off" I hissed towards my dad, glaring at him.

"Of course it's okay, just let me change into something..more comfortable. Just don't kill each other while I'm gone" she joked and I smiled, happy that we were already getting along so well. Hopefully Cara takes to her alright..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.2K 432 18
"You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom flo...
940K 34.8K 31
โboys like him don't fall in love with sad girls.โž
343K 9.2K 37
"Please don't leave me. Everyone always leaves me. J-Just stay." -- trigger warning thank you for the support, i love you all